Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/169685
The Bank of Latvia Regulation No 14 in Riga in 2008 17 January interest rate transactions Issued in accordance with the law "on banking" article 26, first paragraph 1. determines the interest rates for the transaction.
2. the Bank's refinancing rate is 6.00% per year.
3. the Deposit on the Bank interest rate is 3.00% per annum.
4. Loan on the Bank interest rate is 7.50% per year.
5. the Bank the interest shall be calculated on the assumption that the year has 360 days.
Closing questions 6. Be declared unenforceable by the Bank of Latvia 17 May 2007 the provisions of no. 4 "Business rates" (Latvian journal, 2007, no. 84).
7. the rules shall enter into force on 24 February 2008.
The President of the Bank of Latvia is Rimšēvič.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia