Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/170203
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 48 in Riga in 2008 (January 29th. No 6 13) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 February 2003, regulations No. 92 "labour protection requirements, through the works" Issued under the employment protection act, article 25, paragraph 6, to make a Cabinet of 25 February 2003, regulations No. 92 "labour protection requirements, through the works" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 33) the following amendments: 1. Express 2.11. subparagraph by the following: "the demolition of structures, 2.11. degradation and dismantling."
2. Make 2.15. subparagraph by the following: "2.15. drilling;".
3. Amend paragraph 3.1.3., the words "stall in the water and".
4. Supplement with 3.1.5. subparagraph by the following: "3.1.5. subsidence unstable ground;".
5. Express 3.9. subparagraph by the following: "3.9. work with structures, buildings, or equipment in the būvelement Assembly, dismantling or demolition."
6. Express 4 by the following: "4. in compliance with those provisions at the project preparation stage controls the municipal būvvald, but the project execution phase-the national labour inspectorate. This rule 28.1, 28.2, 28.3 28.4 28.5, 28.7, 28.6, 17.9, and point out the requirements also controls the State revenue service. "
7. To supplement the provisions under point 5.1 by the following: "5.1 project has the following stages: 5.11. project preparation stage-the stage of development of the project concept to the start of construction work;
5.12. the project execution phase-the works. "
8. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. project preparation, execution, or monitoring of the principal designate the project manager – natural or legal person who is acting on behalf of the client (for example, the main contractor or a contractor). If the client fails to appoint a project manager, he accepts these rules set out in the project manager's rights and obligations. "
9. Supplement with 7.1 points as follows: 7.1 for the preparation of the project "the Coordinator shall be a person who, in accordance with article 8 of the law on construction has received a certificate of practice, or an architect a certificate of būvpraks design and learned the basic knowledge of the labour protection 50 hours (theoretical part) or acquired higher professional education in the field of the protection of the work according to the standard for PS 0100 professions" defence labour "senior technician".
10. To supplement the provisions under point 8.1 as follows: 8.1 "project coordinator must be: 8.11. a person who, in accordance with article 8 of the law on construction has received a certificate of būvpraks construction management and building and acquired the basic knowledge of the labour protection 50 hours (theoretical part);
8.12. the health professional or the competent specialist who won higher professional education in the field of the protection of the work according to the standard for PS 0100 professions "defence labour" senior technician ".
11. Amend paragraph 9, the words "or the supervisor".
12. Make a paragraph 11 as follows: "11. Subscriber ensure that prior to the commencement of the construction works is job protection plan in accordance with the provisions of chapter IV, provided that: 11.1. construction site works through several contractors;
11.2. performing any of these rules in the works referred to in paragraph 3;
11.3. in accordance with paragraph 12 of these rules is required to send advance notice of the works. "
13. Delete paragraphs 12 and 13, the words "or the supervisor" (fold).
14. To complement the chapter II by 13.1 points to the following: "13.1 this provision 9, 11, 12 and 13. Subscriber obligations referred to in paragraph 1 may ask the supervisor, by mutual agreement."
15. Make a point 14 the introductory paragraph by the following: "14. A Person who performs the duties of the supervisor shall comply with labour protection laws for the protection laid down in the General principles, in particular in the following cases:".
16. Add to paragraph 15.1., after the word "driver" with the words "main contractor".
17. paragraph 16 of the following expression: ' 16. Project Coordinator has the following responsibilities: coordinate employment 16.1. protection the General principles, on a technical or organisational measures, planning of different works simultaneously or sequentially and calculate the time required for their implementation;
16.2. to coordinate and monitor the work of the protection plan and project works to ensure that the main contractor, contractors and self-employed follow that rule 26 requirements set out in paragraph and job protection plan;
16.3. to make the necessary amendments to the plan for the protection and the rule 15.3. the documentation referred to, taking into account the work and a little luck at the construction site and the construction plan for a change (if any have been made);
16.4. to organize the main contractor and the contractor (the contractor, which is also the same construction site work in succession), subject to their action to protect workers and prevent accidents at work and occupational diseases, to ensure the exchange of information in accordance with the Labour Protection Act requirements and, if necessary, engage a self-employed;
16.5. subject to the principal contractor and the contractor of the work protection measures and examine them;
16.6. to take the necessary measures to prevent unauthorised persons stay at the construction site. "
18. the supplement to chapter III, 16.1 points the following wording: "16.1 where the works are performed one contractor for this rule 15.2, 15.3, 16.1, 16.3 and 16.6. the obligations referred to are the responsibility of the person who performs the duties of a supervisor."
19. Add to paragraph 19, after the word "liaison" with the words "and the person who performs the duties of a supervisor."
20. Replace the words "in paragraph 20.1. contractor selection" with the words "the commencement of the construction works".
21. To complement the 21.6. subparagraph after the word "driver" with the words "main contractor".
22. the title of chapter V be expressed as follows: "v. principal contractor, contractor and employee obligations".
23. To complement the introductory part of paragraph 26, after the word "work" with the words "main contractor and".
24. the supplement V to 28.1, 28.2 28.3 28.4 28.5,,,,, 17.8 and 17.9 17.8 point as follows: "the 28.1 the contractor, including the main contractor, ensure that the site is found in the list of employees. If the works are performed by several contractors, they shall be submitted to the main contractor or, if not,-each customer site list of certified by signature and seal, showing the following information for workers: No 28.11. first and last name;
No 28.12. ID code or the number of work permit for foreigners employed in Latvia;
28.13. employment contract or company date of conclusion of the contract and the number;
28.2 the principal contractor or, if not, the client this rule 28.1-referred to lists kept in the building site to building acceptance into service.
28.3 the contractor or principal contractor employed at each site of the identity document or driver's license shall be issued a certificate of production employed. The certificate shall include: 28.31. first and last name of the employee;
28.32. personal number or the number of work permits for foreigners employed in Latvia;
28.33. employment agreement or Enterprise agreement date and number;
28.34. contractor's name;
28.35. employed photography;
28.36. contractor or principal contractor's seal.
28.4 If employed, a certificate is provided by the contractor, employee, you first arrive at the building site in the area, the main contractor or his representative employed additional license shall also show the identity card or driving licence.
28.5 If the employee ID, when starting, have not yet been issued or is lost, the principal contractor or, if not, the customer is entitled-let site also employed in the territory of the identity document or driver's license, but for not more than five working days in a row.
While you are in the site area of 28.6, the worker has the obligation to keep the worker's certificate, identity card or driving licence, available space and, if necessary, to present it to the controlling public authority representatives. On the certificate for the loss of employment the employee should immediately notify the project coordinator or the main contractor, and the contractor shall, if the certificate is issued by the contractor. The principal contractor or, if not, the client certificates employed-lost fact recorded and stored this information until the new certificates.
17.8 If the area of the site you need to get into other people, the prime contractor shall be issued to such persons a visitor's certificate.
17.9 the main contractor shall ensure that the area of the site get into just the workers who are specified in the rules in the list referred to in paragraph 28.1 and having employed certificate, identity card or driving licence, as well as other people with visitor's certificate. "
25. the express section following 41.3.:
"41.3. depending on the nature of the action, the amount of work and working environment risk equipment one or more first aid rooms, equipped with first aid products, equipment and appliances and provides easy access to the stretcher;"
26. To complement the rules with 45.1 points as follows: "If you are employing the disabled 45.1, work equipment according to their needs, especially fitting doors, pedestrian paths, staircases, showers, washbasins and toilets."
27. Express 66 as follows: "66. protection against falls from a height: 66.1. work at a height may be carried out only with appropriate equipment or using collective protection features with the appropriate aizsargnožogojum (such as scaffolding, platforms, safety nets). If the equipment is not possible due to the nature of the work, workers ensure safe access to the working place and provided with personal protective equipment (safety ropes, belts or other anchoring safety devices);
falling from a height of 66.2. fixes: 66.2.1. suitable equipment, using durable mobile platforms with high enough up and side aizsargnožogojum, which consists of a main handrail and an intermediate handrail or an equivalent equipment;
66.2.2. the appropriate aizsargnožogojum, but if this is not possible, take the other job protection measures to prevent falls. "
28. Make 68.1.3. subparagraph as follows: "68.1.3. regularly inspected in accordance with the laws and regulations on technical supervision of dangerous equipment (if on forklift equipment covered by the regulations);".
29. Add to 71.1. subparagraph after the word "working" with the word "trench".
30. the introductory part of paragraph 72 be expressed and 72.1. subparagraph by the following: "72. Dismantling or demolition of a structure or construction: 72.1. provide the necessary safety precautions and use appropriate work practices;".
31. the express section 75.1. the following wording: "75.1. using collective or individual means of protection to prevent, as well as the employed materials, tools or other objects from falling."
32. Add to subparagraph 77.1. behind the words "enforcement officer" with the words "main contractor".
33. Make informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 24 June 1992 Directive 92/57/EEC on the implementation of minimum safety and health requirements at temporary or mobile construction sites (eighth individual Directive within the meaning of article 16(1) of Directive 89/391/EEC means)." Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia