Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171012
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 59 in Riga 2008 February 5 (pr. 2. § 7) the rules on the State budget and the co-financing procedure for energy efficiency measures in residential homes were issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance in dealing with" the fourth part of article 27.2 i. General questions 1. these provisions lay down the procedures and the extent to which the State co-finances many apartments for residential energy efficiency measures, as well as energy efficiency measures of the eligible costs, evaluation criteria and State budget funds.
2. National co-financing for energy efficiency measures on the following projects: 2.1 multi-family residential home energy audits-200 lats;
2.2. multi-family residential home renovation – 20% of the joint renovation project eligible costs.
3. The State provides assistance to residential homeowners, according to the State budget for the current year funds provided for that purpose.
II. Procedure for the submission of the country recorded co-financing 4. for national co-financing for energy efficiency measures, multi-family residential home apartment owner authorised person (authorized person) shall provide the application, as well as with other national co-financing receives citation. A decision on the authorisation of the person concerned shall be adopted at a general meeting of the owners of flats and recorded in the minutes. Concluding the agreement, the Authority specifies the authorisation granted.
5. to of next year's State budget receive national fi nance energy audit, the person entitled to the current lodge-December 30, construction, energy and housing State Agency (hereinafter the Agency) the application (annex 1). The application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 5.1 housing owner a copy of the minutes of the general meeting, in which the written decision to make apartment living jam home energy audits, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 4 of the Protocol and a copy of the contract;
5.2. the residential home of the transfer and adoption of legislation on the House on the transfer of the management of the Housing Society or with the owners of the apartment owners ' mutual agreement authorised person, if the House were sold in accordance with the law "on State and municipal residential privatization".
6. Submitting that rule 5.1. above bottom copies of documents, presentation of the originals.
7. Authorized person (legal person) is entitled to submit to the rules of application referred to in paragraph 5, if it is not a tax or Government social security payment debt.
8. If this provision in paragraph 5 documents submitted in paper form, the cauršuj (cauraukl) and a page number.
9. the Agency shall assess the compliance of the authorised person of the provisions of paragraphs 4 and 7 requirements and 10 days from the date of submission of the application to adopt one of the following decisions: to register application 9.1 national co-financing programme for the year in question in the register, if the application and the documents attached to it meeting the requirements of this regulation;
9.2. to refuse the registration of the application programs the public contribution for the year in question in the register, if the application and the attached documents do not comply with the requirements of this regulation or provide false information.
10. This provision of the decision referred to in paragraph 9, the Agency had notified the head of the application in writing within five days after its adoption.
11. If, in assessing the application, determined that not all submitted this fix mu 5. documents referred to the agency within 10 days from the date of submission of the application, send the trustee a request for information, indicating the time limit for the submission of documents, and the extended period of adoption of the decision.
12. from the next year's State budget receive national co-financing for multi-family residential home renovation, the person entitled to the current year December 30, submitted an application to the Agency (annex 2). The application shall be accompanied by the following documents: a general meeting of the owners of apartments in 12.1 minutes record a copy of the decision to make an apartment resident James home renovation, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 4 of the Protocol and a copy of the contract;
12.2. a residential home and the acceptance of the transfer for the residential home of the transfer of the management of the Housing Society or the owner of the dwelling owner agreement between the authorised person, if the House were sold in accordance with the law "on State and municipal residential privatization";
12.3. a copy of the report on energy audits in accordance with the provisions of annex 3.
13. By submitting this rule 12.1 and 12.3. a copy of the document referred to in the original production.
14. Authorized person (legal person) is entitled to submit to the rules of application referred to in paragraph 12, if it is not a tax or Government social security payment debt.
15. If the rules referred to in paragraph 12 of document shall be submitted in paper form, the cauršuj (cauraukl) and a page number.
16. the Agency shall assess the compliance of the authorised person of the provisions of paragraph 4 and 14 requirements and 10 days from the date of submission of the application to adopt one of the following decisions: 16.1. application to register the national co-financing programme for the year in question in the register, if the application and the documents attached to it meeting the requirements of this regulation;
16.2. to refuse the registration of the application programs the public contribution for the year in question in the register, if the application and the attached documents do not comply with the requirements of this regulation or provide false information.
17. paragraph 16 of these rules the decision referred to in the application, the Agency shall notify in writing by submitting a cold five days after its adoption.
18. If, in assessing the application, determined that all of these rules have been submitted in paragraph 12, the document referred to in the agency within 10 days from the date of submission of the application, send the trustee a request for information, indicating the time limit for the submission of documents, and the extended period of adoption of the decision.
III. procedure for the submission and valued documents multi-family residential renovation 19. If the application is registered in the register of national co-financing, the person entitled to the May 15, the Agency shall submit the following documents: 19.1. planning permission for residential home renovation work;
19.2. the procurement contract for the execution of the copy and the copy to them;
19.3. the energy audit report (paper or electronic), if the Agency does not have the relevant information;
19.4. the development, construction and project management costs (estimate);
19.5. the performance of the works calendar schedule;
12.2. the decision of the general meeting of the owners of the apartments, which are: to do renovation work 19.6.1.;
19.6.2. renovation work to be done.
20. By order of the Minister of the economy up scoring Commission (hereinafter the Commission) 25 days after the submission deadline for the submission of draft assessment carried out according to the rules referred to in annex 4 of the evaluation criteria, as well as the financial amount the eligible cost and shall prepare an opinion. The Commission consists of representatives from the Ministry of Economic Affairs, agency, municipal Union of Latvia and the Latvian Association of major cities.
21. The project will meet the evaluation criteria when it scored at least 20 points and has received less than five percent in each of the evaluation criteria.
22. for each project of the national co-financing share (in dollars) is determined on the basis of the eligible costs of the project, the costs of supporting documents and procurement documentation.
23. After the evaluation of all projects the Commission ranked projects evaluation of the points earned in the descending and counts the eligible projects common requested of national co-financing. If the total eligible project cost is more than the allotted for the year concerned, the amount of the public contribution, in addition to the opinion of the Commission indicate how the project during the year can be funded under the State budget for the current year funds for this purpose.
24. the projects supported in the project evaluation ranked the point decline in order, starting with the project, which has obtained the most points.
25. If it is found that the two or more projects have the same number of points, projects lists, taking into account the individual criteria (energy efficiency), the number of points earned.
26. The Commission, following the evaluation of the project provides the Agency opinion. On the basis of the opinion of the Commission, the Agency shall, within five days, shall take a decision on the compliance of each project evaluation criteria. Projects that meet evaluation criteria, in addition to the amount of eligible expenditure indicated and sequence numbers, but 23 of these rules in the case referred to in the paragraph, whether the relevant year national co-financing amount granted is sufficient for a specific project for co-financing.
27. When making its decision, the Agency is bound by these rules 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25.
28. Decisions taken by the Agency 10 days sent to the authorized person.
29. If, following the evaluation of the project results, the total amount of eligible expenditure is lower than in the year the national co-financing available, the Agency invited authorized entities that are registered in the relevant application, but those rules have been submitted the documents referred to in point 19, submit those documents and sets a time limit for their submission.
IV. Co-financing and transfer arrangements 30. Where an application for co-financing for energy audits is registered, authorised person shall submit the following documents to the Agency: 30.1. a copy of the contract for carrying out energy audits;
30.2. energy audits for a copy of the report in accordance with the provisions of annex 3.
31. the Agency shall, within 20 days after this rule 30, paragraph doc file receipt, shall decide on the amount of the public contribution audits.
32. Five days after the entry into force of the decision of the Agency on the national co-financing for energy audits to trustee transfer the contribution, on the basis of an order of the Agency Director.
33. the national co-financing for renovation transferred in the following order: 33.1. 20% of the development costs of the projects – within 30 days after the submission of building permit and invoice to the Agency;
33.2. the remaining amount on completed jobs-parts within 20 days after the completion of the period of work and the transfer of this work and the adoption Act (signed būvuzraug) and submission of the invoice.
V. eligible costs 34. Energy audits within the eligible costs are as follows: 34.1. energoauditor the salary;
21.3. the transport costs;
21.3. the preparation of the report and the analysis of the termogrāfisk.
35. Apartment house renovation within the eligible costs are the following: preparation of a construction cost 21.8.;
35.2. energy audit cost, if it is not done with State or municipal support;
35.3. building costs;
35.4. the cost of building energy consumption in building: 35.4.1. delimiting construction insulation Division;
35.4.2. hot water pipelines, heating systems and pipelines, as well as the insulation of risers;
35.4.3. building the replacement of the existing sildķermeņ;
35.4.4. costs that provide energy audit report indicated an improvement of the energy tivitāt measures;
22.1. the costs of building or structural part of the building's technical installations and restored or creation: 35.5.1. roof, facade, staircase, inner and outer corridor, entrance and adaptation to and restored to the people with disabilities, lift, window and door restoration or replacement;
35.5.2. wiring, fire safety installations, ventilation system restoration or creation.
VI. final question 36. public co-financing energy efficiency measures for 2008-2010 is provided, pursuant to the law "On housing assistance in solving the issue" 27.2, article 1.1 parts.
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 20 February 2008.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 February 2008 a Regulation No 59 project evaluation criteria for co-financing apartment house renovation no PO box
Criteria the maximum number of points 1.
The planned energy and (or) fuel savings (MW/h to the heated area) (estimate of residential home energy and (or) fuel savings, relative to the residential home savings, participating in the assessment year in question and has the largest savings, multiplied by 50) 50 2.
Displays the amount in the% management and utility providers (up 4% to 15 points, from 4 to 7% for 10 points, from 7 to 10% for 5 points) 15 total: 65 economic Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia