Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171506
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 95 in Riga 2008. on 11 February (pr. 8. § 15) European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument priorities of "environmental protection" second submission of individual draft tender Regulations Issued under the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government, the bilateral management of the financial instrument of the law article 18 (3) i. General questions 1. establishes the Ministry of the environment (hereinafter referred to as intermediate) in the competence of the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instruments (hereinafter – financial instruments) priorities "environmental" second individual project submissions open competition (hereinafter referred to as the open contest rules, including) individual projects application (hereinafter referred to as project submissions) evaluation criteria.
2. the priorities for "environmental protection" is the protection of the environment, reducing pollution and promoting renewable energy.
3. Priorities for the "environmental protection" priorities are: 3.1. integrated pollution prevention and control. Special assisted activity is investment in environmental technology and best available techniques in implementation in small and medium-sized enterprises;
3.2. promoting the use of renewable energy. Particular activities to be supported are the following: 3.2.1. biomass cogeneration (capacity to 10 MWel) implementing pilot projects in different regions of Latvia;
3.2.2. the biogas pilot project for the implementation of biogas and electricity production;
3.2.3. the solar energy demonstration projects and practices;
3.2.4. using the heat of the demo projects and practices;
3.2.5. renewable energy and new technologies the media approval and implementation project;
3.2.6. the environmental technologies of renewable energy;
3.3. environmental pollution control system improvement (particularly in the farm field). Particular activities to be supported are as follows: 3.3.1. the promotion of food security in the processing of fish;
3.3.2. land degradation management practices restrictive;
3.4. waste electrical and electronic equipment management system. Particular activities to be supported are as follows: 3.4.1. electrical and electronic equipment, improving the operation of the register;
3.4.2. information, education and training;
3.4.3. Science and development;
3.4.4. the pilot project.
4. the project is financed from the project the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant) and co-financed by means of financial instruments. Total financial instruments available for the co-financing of projects in the open competition, is equivalent to 904 465 in the EURO after the Bank of Latvia exchange rate.
5. From the financial instruments project co-financing requested shall not be less than EUR 250 000 equivalent in dollars after the Bank of Latvia exchange rate and exceed these regulations referred to in paragraph 4, the overall open competition for the available financial instruments for co-financing.
6. Priority "environmental protection" within the available financial instruments: 6. co-financing does not exceed 60% of the project total eligible costs (except this rule 6.2. and 6.3. cases referred to). If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down in a specific type of support;
6.2 does not exceed 85%, if not less than 15% of the project total eligible costs are financed from the State or a local government budget, but financial instruments will cover the rest of the co-financing of the eligible costs of the project. If the activity qualifies as State aid under Commercial control of operating aid law, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down in a specific type of support;
6.3. This provision is greater than 6.1 and 6.2. co-financing referred to, but not exceeding 90% of the project total eligible costs of the project, the applicant prepared a project application to support associations, foundations, religious organizations or trade union activity is logged for both financial instruments to finance at the same time. In this case, the applicant shall bear the remaining project cost of the project. If the activity qualifies as State aid under the business support the Control Act, article 5 of the financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity laid down for a particular type of aid.
7. If in the course of the implementation of the project total eligible costs for the project exceeds the maximum approved amount of the eligible cost, the difference shall be borne by the applicant for the project.
8. The Ministry of Finance (hereinafter referred to as the managing authority) ensure preparation of the application projects for normative acts of the Republic of Latvia and the financial instrument for the guidelines, rules and procedures for the publication of financial instruments with Latvian homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv).
9. the managing authority shall issue an open tender by placing an advert in the newspaper "Gazette", two of the largest amount of the subscription after the Latvian daily newspapers and financial instruments of the homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv). Contest announcement on its homepage on the internet put also intermediate (URwww.vidm.gov.lv).
II. co-financing financial instrument conditions 10. applicant may develop Projects project application and to implement the project on your own or with a partner, or partners. The applicant and the project partner can be direct or direct the Administration, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal entity. Partner can also be in another European economic area country registered legal person or State or local government authority, or an international organization that works in another European economic area country.
11. A partner in a project can be either a direct partner, which is directly going to the shroud and the financial implementation of the project on the neris, participating in project financing. The project applicant and partner relations establish a legal-looking agreed in writing on the liability of the parties in the implementation of the project, as well as on the level of investment and the implementation of the project and the materials used, the benefits of ownership.
12. In order to qualify for a financial instrument for co-financing, the projects with the signature, the applicant confirms that meets the following requirements (annex 1): 12.1 project applicant is familiar with all the rules laid down in these financial instruments funding conditions;
12.2. the project applicant is directly responsible for project preparation, implementation and management, as well as on the results of the project. The project applicant must not be a mediator;
12.3. the project is available to the applicant stable and sufficient financial resources and other resources, to a certain extent ensure your project funding part of the project implementation, as well as continuity;
12.4. the project applicant is unable to provide for the implementation of the project requires the number of people in need who have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience;
12.5. the project applicant is responsible for ensuring that the project will be implemented in the public interest;
12.6. the project the applicant undertakes to store and, if necessary, to report on the implementation of all project documentation and related information for 10 years after completion of the project, as well as Latvian or donor countries will agree with the authorities of the controls and audits before approving a project, the project during and after the last receipt of payment;
12.7. the project the applicant has provided false information and conceal information related to the project;
12.8. the project the applicant does not submit the same application for funding of the project from various financial sources, that is, it does not qualify to receive double funding for the same project;
12.9. the project submitted its application fully complies with a copy of the application to the original project;
12.10. the project deliveries, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation and restoration work will be carried out in project or partners of the applicant (if the project involves the building of a partnership), owned or rented the existing property that will not be sold or otherwise alienated from the project inception to completion, as well as the subsequent 10 years, unless the grant agreement concluded provides otherwise;
12.11. co-financing financial instruments (money and percentage) is calculated from the total eligible costs of the project;
12.12. There is no valid judgment or statement on establishing the project applicant found guilty fraud, crime related to bribery, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activities, which affected the Republic of Latvia on financial interests, as well as no professional misconduct and does not exist in the current decision, with which the applicant has been found guilty of the offence concerning their professional conduct;
12.13. the project applicant has tried to get limited access (confidential) information or act with criminal or administrative actions to influence the project evaluation process involved.
13. If it is found that the project applicant knowingly or recklessly made false statements, the managing authority and the intermediate body shall have the right to suspend the application of the project further upstream.
14. the project activities implemented in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries, if so you get priority objectives. Activities related to investments in construction, reconstruction of buildings, renovation or restoration work, real estate acquisition and installation of equipment, implemented in Latvia.
15. One project, the applicant may submit an unlimited number of submissions for the project when it argues that can fulfill this provision 12. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1 and to ensure that a single project activity would not be included in other projects.
16. the project the applicant all the project activities implemented in the framework of the project and all of the payments envisaged up to 30 April 2011.
17. project financial calculations are carried out for the European Union single currency. The project applicant is responsible for the correctness of the financial calculation arithmetic. The costs associated with the development of project submissions are not considered as eligible costs.
III. Project preparation and submission of application 18. project application form (annex 2) prepared in the English language, completing the project submission form electronic version in MS Excel format (available financial instruments with Latvian homepage on the internet (www.eeagrants.lv, section "application form") and international (URwww.eeagrants.org) website). The project applicant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and the accuracy.
19. the project applicant project application form and indicate in paragraph 11 of the draft submission the following annexes are added in English: 19.1. detailed budget (annex 3);
19.2. the project applicant and signed by the partners of the project partnership (annex 4) for each of the partners specified in the project submission form section 4.4.2 (if the project involves the building of a partnership);
19.3. the project the applicant signed a co-financing Declaration (annex 5) to the project the applicant institution form;
19.4. the documents project applicant project application is added in addition to the provisions of paragraphs 20 and 21 of those documents to support and supplement the project application form referred to in the information.
20. the project applicant project application, the following documents shall be annexed to the Latvian language: 20.1. brief description of the project (not more than 3200 characters), which contains the project goal, main activities and results to be achieved;
20.2. the draft statement by the applicant (annex 1) to the applicant forms the bodies of the project;
20.3. the project applicant, certified copy of the certificate of registration, if the applicant is a national or local education authority, public institution, Association, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
20.4. the confirm the applicant's institution of the project Charter, a copy of the statutes of the institution or, if the applicant is not a national regulatory authority;
20.5. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the State revenue service issued a certificate stating that the applicant does not have tax debt, or the written power of Attorney in which he authorizes IB to receive this certificate, indicating the national internal revenue service regional Department's address, in which the applicant is established in the project as a tax payer;
20.6. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the business register issued a statement indicating the persons who are entitled to represent the applicant, or project the project the applicant was issued a power of attorney or a certified copy thereof to the person who has signed the project application form or any other documents attached to it and that is not a registered right to represent the project applicant, if the applicant is Association, Foundation or Corporation;
20.7. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the project application to the Religious Affairs issued by Board Certified for the persons who have authority to sign, if the applicant is a religious organization. If the applicant does not add this statement, the IB shall be entitled to require the religious affairs administration;
12.9. the institution or person the certificate of approval of the project qualify for credit or other financial resources (if such is provided to attract). Funding granted to the applicant together with the project's features cover the first year of implementation of the project planned spending. If the credit or other financial resources shall be provided by the institution or person who is not a credit institution, State or local government, or a State or local government authority, in addition to such bodies or persons shall submit the annual accounts for the preceding year or any other document attesting to the availability of funds in the amount specified in the certificate;
20.9. local participation in project decision, stating the total cost of the project (including the municipal investment projects) and forward funding. Pre-financing shall be granted to the applicant together with the project's features cover the first year of implementation of the project planned project costs, if the applicant is a municipality;
20.10. the certified project applicant a copy of the annual report for the year 2007 or, failing that, for the period of the project the applicant institution's founding date, if the applicant is a society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
20.11. the project management involved in life (CV) and the work task and the required qualifications;
20.12. the planning region Development Council opinion on the importance of the projects for regional development, if the purpose or result of the project relating to the development of the region;
20.13. local opinion on the importance of local development project, if the project goal or result relating to local government;
20.14. the project the applicant certified proof of ownership or lease a copy of the document, if the applicant owned, leased or owned property intended for delivery, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work: 20.14.1. Land Registry Department issued a copy of the shore (land of ledger card) on land, where they are intended, or construction on the buildings, if they are intended for reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
20.14.2. long-term land or a building lease, secured the ground book on time, starting from the initiation of the implementation of the project to completion and the next 10 years;
20.15. certified construction planning and architectural task copy, if the project is planned for construction. Between niekinstitūcij according to this rule 39 is entitled to require that the applicant shall design the proof of its būvvald that the project activities provided for under the construction of regulatory laws not considered construction;
20.16. one of the following documents or certified copies thereof, where, in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment" conditions for the lowest in the project requires an environmental impact assessment for projects or technical regulations: 20.16.1. environmental monitoring national Office opinion on the environmental impact assessment of the final report, as well as a final report;
20.16.2. environmental monitoring national Office's decision on the environmental impact assessment procedure and the application of national environmental service of the relevant regional environmental management technical regulations, if the project is carried out an initial environmental impact assessment, but the environmental impact assessment procedure should not apply;
20.16.3. National Environment services of the relevant regional environmental management technical regulations issued for projects which do not require an environmental impact assessment.
21. where the project involves partnerships, projects, the applicant shall submit the following documents: 21.1. Latvian language, if a partner is established or operating in the Republic of Latvia: 21.1.1. certified partner copy of the registration certificate, if the partner is a State or municipal institution, public institution, Association, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation;
21.1.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application to a project in the State revenue service issued a certificate attesting that the partner is not a tax debt, or partner with a written power of Attorney, which he authorizes IB to receive this certificate, indicating the national internal revenue service regional Department's address, in which the partner is registered as a taxable person if it participates in the financing of the project;
21.1.3. certified partner, a copy of the annual report for the year 2007 or, failing that, for the period from its creation, if the partner is a society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation, and it participates in the financing of the project;
21.1.4. certified project applicant's ownership or rent a copy of the identity document, if the partners owned, leased or owned property intended for delivery, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation or restoration work: 220.127.116.11. of land registry departments issued a copy of the shore (land of ledger card) on land, where they are intended, or construction on the buildings, if they are intended for reconstruction, renovation or restoration work;
18.104.22.168. long-term land or a building lease, secured the ground book on time, starting from the initiation of the implementation of the project to completion and the next 10 years;
21.2. the following certified copies of documents, together with a partner or a project the applicant certify their translation into Latvian or English, if the partner is registered or work in another European economic area country: 21.2.1. partner's registration certificate or its equivalent in the copy except if the partner is a State or municipal authority;
21.2.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the partner is not a tax debt if it participates in the financing of the project. Where national legislation following the issuance of the certificate does not provide the partners submitted a declaration that it has no tax arrears;
21.2.3. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the partner has not been declared insolvent (including not in the bailout process and not in the process of liquidation) when it participates in financing the project. Where national legislation following the issuance of the certificate does not provide the partners submitted a statement that it has not been declared insolvent (including not in the process of reorganisation and winding-up proceedings is located).
22. These rules 20 and 21. documents referred to the project submission form not refers in paragraph 11.
23. the project application adds a table of contents that lists all the attachments specified in attachment number and page number in each Annex.
24. the documents included in the project application in the following order: 24.1. project application form;
24.2. the project table of contents of the application;
24.3. the project application attachments: 24.3.1. This provision of the documents referred to in point 19 in the order listed;
24.3.2. This provision of the documents referred to in paragraph 20 in the order listed;
24.3.3. paragraph 21 of these provisions of the acts referred to in the order specified for each cooperation partner.
25. the project is added to the original submission of the project application form (annex 2) and 19 of these rules and in paragraph 20.1. the bottom of the document referred to in the electronic version of the CD (CD), which indicate the following information in Latvian and in English: 25.1. priority to "environmental protection";
25.2. the full name of the applicant in the project;
25.3. the name of the project.
26. The provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of document electronic version of the filename indicates the number and name of the annex in English or its abbreviation.
27. the project application submitted in two copies-the original and the copy of the project submission form indicating the "original" and "copy", in one or more sealed and stamped envelopes or boxes. If the envelopes or boxes, it is more sanumur. Project submissions (both the original and the copy) is designed according to the laws governing record keeping requirements. They will be numbered, cauršūt (caurauklot), stamped and signed, the signature is decrypted, and indicating the number of pages and caurauklošan.
28. By submitting the application, the project on the envelope or box specifies the following information: 28.1. distribution – Ministry of the environment, Flying Street 25, Riga, LV-1494;
28.2. the priority to "environmental protection";
28.3. the full project name and address of the applicant;
28.4. the name of the project;
28.5. "not to be opened before the start of the assessment".
29. the tender shall be three months from the date of promulgation. Project application submitted no earlier than 30 days after the notification of open competition. Tender announcement shall specify the period for the submission of the project application.
30. the project applicant or his authorized representative shall submit an application for the project between niekinstitūcij in person or by post.
31. the intermediate body shall examine project submissions that have received IB or released to the post office (postal stamp) to the specified in the invitation to tender.
32. By fax or electronically sent to project submissions shall not be considered and shall inform the applicant of the project. If the application is received after the time limit laid down in the invitation to tender, it does not open, and shall inform the applicant of its project on the place and time of the submission of the project can get back to pending.
33. questions on the application of the project preparation and sends its public tender to a e-mail address (email@example.com) or by mail.
34. If intermediate not later than 15 working days before the public tender announcement deadline specified in receive interested parties written a letter asking for the preparation and submission of the project open tender, so within five working days after receipt of the letter, prepare a written response and send it electronically or by mail to the interested party to the specified address. If the question is received electronically, the intermediate answer the interested party shall be made by electronic means.
35. in order to reply to the questions should be available to all interested parties, the IB publishes homepage on the internet (URwww.vidm.gov.lv), without issue.
IV. submission of the project evaluation and decision-making 36. Intermediate open competition in the development project for the evaluation of the application of the Commission (hereinafter referred to as the Evaluation Commission) rules. Charter establishes the Evaluation Commission and operational procedures.
37. project submissions are evaluated in two stages: 37.1. project submissions and evaluation according to open administrative evaluation criteria (annex 6);
37.2. the project submission and evaluation of the quality evaluation criteria (annex 7) and the specific evaluation criteria (annex 8).
38. the Intermediate registers the project applications and grants them identification numbers. Evaluation the Commission shall examine project submissions under the administrative evaluation criteria. The purpose of the administrative assessment is to verify that the project submission complies with the requirements and has quality and directional-specific evaluation criteria.
39. Where the application does not comply with the administrative evaluation criteria, a request in writing between the niekinstitūcij project to the applicant to clarify the application of the project or to submit additional information by sending a request by post and on both the project specified in the applicant's fax number.
40. Where the applicant within five working days after you send the request submitted intermediate required more information in person or sent by mail (postmark), the project application under the administrative evaluation criteria assessed.
41. If the applicant for the project in the five working days following the dispatch of the request of the IB did not submit the required information or administrative assessment, then the project submission does not meet at least one criterion of administrative evaluation intermediary body shall decide on the application of the non-compliance of the draft administrative evaluation criteria and its rejection. Intermediate 10 working days in writing to the project the applicant of the decision taken, including relevant administrative evaluation criteria or criteria not met.
42. If the application fulfils the administrative evaluation criteria, between the niekinstitūcij of 10 working days, inform the applicant and the project guide for further evaluation.
43. project submissions that meet the administrative evaluation criteria for evaluation the Commission shall assess the quality evaluation criteria and the specific evaluation criteria.
44. the overall assessment of the project quality assessment criteria is 65 percent share of the specific evaluation criteria and the percentage is 35 percent. The total number of points earned for the project is calculated using the following formula:
SEE KK x 65 + – – – – – – – – – 35 x 100 100 KK which quality evaluation criteria overall rating;
SKI-specific evaluation criteria overall rating.
45. After the submission of the evaluation project evaluation the Commission shall prepare a draft list of submissions sorted in order of priority according to the process of evaluating the resulting ratings and the list shall be submitted to the IB.
46. further progress in the application of the project and the adoption of the decision on the refusal to send the project application to the Office or the financial instruments a financial instrument, it was sent to the Office, to the European economic area, the Committee of the financial instrument or the Norwegian Foreign Ministry adopted a final decision on the approval or rejection of a project conducted in accordance with the financial instruments in the Republic of Latvia regulating the statutory procedures.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 28 February 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 11 February 2008, Regulation No 95 of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis Environment Ministry submitted version of annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 February 2008, Regulation No 95 of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis Environment Ministry submitted the annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 February 2008, Regulation No 95 of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis Environment Ministry submitted the annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 February 2008, Regulation No 95 of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis Environment Ministry submitted version of annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 11. Regulation No 95 Environment Minister r. vējonis annex 6 Cabinet 11 February 2008. Regulations No 95 administrative evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria Yes No 1.
The design of the application 1.1.
The project application submitted, one original and one copy of 1.2.
Project submission is added in point 19 of these rules the following documents in English, they are mentioned in the submission form, and in paragraph 11 the names match the project submission form in paragraph 11 of the specified names 1.3.
The project application of these provisions are attached in annex paragraph 20, as well as set out in paragraph 21 of the document, if the project involves partnership and are presented according to these regulations, paragraph 20 and 21 with the requirements set out in 1.4.
A copy of the application the project comply with the project application, the original and a copy of the original is certified with the signature of the responsible officer a copy of 1.5.
The project application submitted in electronic form (CD) in the CD, and it is according to this rule 25 and 26 the requirements set out in paragraph 1.6.
The electronic version of the project is the project submission form, its annexes referred to in paragraph 11 in English and a brief description of the Latvian language in the project 1.7.
Project submission form electronic version is MS Excel format 1.8.
Project submission form and the attached annex in electronic version matches the original 1.9.
Project submission form all fields are filled into English according to this provision the requirements of paragraph 18, 1.10.
The project's original and copy of the application, together with the annexes referred to in the regulations of the competition are cauršūt (caurauklot) 1.11.
Project financial statement is made in the European Union's single currency 1.12.
The project budget is not the arithmetic error and project submission form section 4.2 and in section 5 is not a field that was stained red to 1.13.
Detailed budgets are submitted to a detailed budget form, and it is consistent with the project application form 2.
Project eligibility 2.1.
Application form for the main priority in the sector is marked "environmental protection" (protection of environment) 2.2.
From the financial instruments required co-financing of at least EUR 250 000 2.3.
From the financial instruments required co-financing does not exceed EUR 904 465 2.4.
Of financial instruments for co-financing shall not exceed the requested this provision set out in point 6 the proportion of the eligible costs of the project 2.5.
From the financial instruments required advance payment not exceeding 10% of the total cost of the project is 2.6.
The planned project management costs not exceeding 10% of the total cost of the project 1.7.
Project activities planned to implement in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries 2.8.
Project activities associated with investments in the construction, reconstruction, renovation of buildings or works of restoration, real estate acquisition and installation, planned to implement in Latvia 2.9.
Implementation of the project scheduled to be completed and payments until 2011 30 April 3.
Project applicant 3.1.
The project applicant is a direct or in direct authority, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person 3.2.
The project applicant is not a tax debt of 3.3.
Project submission and receipt of the application, the project is signed by the project responsible person of the applicant 4.
The cooperation partner (completed for each cooperation partner) 4.1.
Partner is direct or in direct authority, other State authority derived public person as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person or the European economic area countries registered legal person, or a State or local government authority, or an international organisation, operating in European economic area countries 4.2.
Partner is not a tax debt (to be completed only for partners involved in project financing) 4.3.
Partner has not been declared insolvent, including not in rehabilitation process and is not in liquidation (completed only about 21.2. referred to partners involved in project finance) Minister of environment r. vējonis annex 7 Cabinet 2008 February 11, Regulation No 95 of the quality evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria for assessment under the assessment's contribution (%)
1. The conformity of the project 1.1.
The project is focused on the application of the provisions laid down in paragraph 2, objective 1.2 0-5 30.
Application of the project's compliance with this provision set out in paragraph 3 for 0-5 subpriority 1.3.
The project submission complies with the national, regional and local strategic planning documents, 0-2 5.
Rationale of the project 2.1.
The project has been defined and justified in the application problem and the chosen target group needs 2.2 0-5 20.
Application of the project shows that reaching a goal, the problem will be solved and the needs of the target audience will be satisfied in the 0-5 2.3.
Project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the planned implementation timetable and ensure high-quality results 0-5 2.4.
Application of the project takes account of the possible project risks and conditions 0-5 2.5.
Project submissions are clearly shown on a reciprocal linking between project identified problem, defined objectives and planned activities 0-5 2.6.
Expected results and indicators are clearly defined and measurable 0-5 2.7.
The results of the project is multiplikatīv effect (on the results of the project and the possibilities of use of the results of the planned to inform the other institutions and the target group) 0-5 2.8.
The results of the project are sustainable (project implementer has the necessary structures and personālresurs, as well as financial resources, to continue to provide support to a selected target group after the conclusion of the project) 0-5 3.
Project implementation resources 3.1.
Project submissions are reflected in the project implementation mechanisms (t.sk. is available and the required material and technical base) and the degree of readiness of the project 0-5 20 3.2.
Application of the project demonstrated sufficient technical expertise (knowledge of specific issues to be addressed) and experience in project or similar type of activity control 0 – 5 3.3.
The project is clearly indicated in the application, and will be monitoring the implementation of the project 0-5 3.4.
The planned project publicity and information dissemination activities are sufficient and proper 0-5 4.
The estimate for the project, cost justification and effectiveness 4.1.
Project expenditure entered in the budget are based on market prices and 0-5 30 4.2.
Objective has been selected for the cost-effective solution (value for money) 4.3 0-5.
The project's eligible cost items comply with the European Free Trade Association countries established financial instruments developed by the Office and to the European economic area and of the Committee of the financial instrument of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway on the implementation of approved eligible costs set out in the guidelines for the requirements for the 0-5 notes.
1. Every project evaluation item allocate a certain number of points from 1 to 5 according to the following ratings: 1-very weak, 2-poor, mediocre, 3-good, 4-5 – very good.
2. The total project score is calculated as follows: no PO box
Criterion the maximum score in the rating Section of the estimate of the proportion (%)
Overall rating: (A) (C) (D) = B x A B C D 1.
Project compliance with 15 30 2.
Project justification 40 20 3.
Project implementation resources 20 20 4.
The estimate for the project, cost justification and effectiveness 15 30 together.
Minister for the environment r. vējonis Annex 8 Cabinet 11 February 2008. Regulations No 95-specific evaluation criteria no PO box
Criterion the maximum score in the rating Section of the estimate of the proportion (%)
Overall rating: (A) (C) (D) = B x A B C D 1.
The application of and compliance with the project horizontal priorities: sustainable development (environmental, economic and social), gender equality and good governance practice 5 15 2.
Innovation of the project 5 15 3.
The project's contribution to raising public awareness on the topic 5 20 4.
The result of the implementation of the project investment environment in the execution of 5 25 5.
Project funding amount the applicant 5 10 6.
The project's contribution to the regional development of 5 15 total 100.
Note the. Each project assessment criterion a certain number of points from 0 to 5 in accordance with the following ratings: 0-not applicable, 1-very weak, 2-poor, mediocre, 3-good, 4-5 – very good.
Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia