Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171629
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 85 in Riga in 2008 February 5 (pr. Nr. 7 51. §) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 732 "provisions for the operational programme" human resources and employment "apakšaktivitāt" Appendix of the unemployed and job seekers ' training "Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds control law paragraph 10 of article 18 to make a Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 732" provisions for the operational programme "human resources and employment" apakšaktivitāt "Appendix of the unemployed and job seekers ' training" (Latvian journal , 2007, no. 182) the following amendments: 1. Replace subparagraph 1.1, 7 and 13, the word "financing" (fold) with the word "financing" (fold).
2. To make the title of chapter III, the following: "(iii). the project application selection".
3. Make the following paragraph 10.9. "fill out a project application 10.9., the project applicant required project cost plan according to this provision, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 and 51 of those costs and limits, giving the project the expected costs and ensuring compliance with the project purpose, expected outcomes, planned activities and the time schedule. The European Social Fund project in the application intends only the eligible cost of the project. "
4. Delete paragraph 19 and 20.
5. the title of chapter IV, Expressed as follows: "(IV). evaluation of the application of the project".
6. Add to paragraph 22, after the word "authorities" with the words "development and".
7. Delete the first sentence of paragraph 23.
8. Supplement with 23.1 points as follows: "application of project compliance with 23.1 this provision and 126.96.36.199. bottom point specified in the project application evaluation criteria assessed with" Yes "() or" no "(no matches). The project's compliance with this provision the application 24.3. in point project submission evaluation criteria evaluated by assigning a specific number of points. "
9. Express 24.1. subparagraph by the following: "24.1. administrative criteria (design and submit eligibility criteria): 24.1.1. or the applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of the selection of projects;
24.1.2. or the application is submitted to the responsible authorities within the time limit laid down;
24.1.3. or the application is signed by the authorised person of the applicant in the project (Officer);
24.1.4. or project submission is submitted according to the electronic movement of documents regulatory requirements in laws (applicable if the project application submitted electronically);
24.1.5. or the application is made in the text;
24.1.6. or project submission is prepared in the national language;
24.1.7. do these provisions is made. the project referred to in paragraph 17.7.1 application copies (original and copy) and they have been certified (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.8. or the project application, the original and copies thereof is cauršūt (caurauklot) (true if project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.9. or the application is fully completed and drawn up according to the project submission form and are attached to this provision and paragraph 17.2.1 17.2.2. in the. attachments;
24.1.10. copies of the submission or the project comply with the project's original application (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.11. or all copies of the application project (original and copy) pages are numbered (true if project application submitted in paper form);
24.1.12. or project submission, financial calculation is made in local currency;
24.1.13. or project submission is arithmetically calculated financial and properly designed;
24.1.14. or the application under the European Social Fund funding does not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 13 of the funding;
24.1.15. or the application of the eligible cost specified in total not exceeding 14. these provisions referred to in paragraph 1, the maximum project funding;
24.1.16. or project costs included in the submissions comply with this provision, 45, 46, 47, 48, 50 and 51 of those costs;
24.1.17. or project submission, the planned costs do not exceed this provision 47, 49, 51 and in paragraph 48.1. the costs referred to in paragraph limits;
24.1.18. or the period of project implementation and cost allocation over the years corresponds to one of the provisions referred to in paragraph 56 of the project implementation periods; ".
10. Express 24.2.7. and section 24.2.8. by the following: "or project submission 24.2.7. project personnel are defined to do job responsibilities and qualifications requirements;
24.2.8. or project submission, project administration personnel are defined to do job responsibilities and qualifications requirements; ".
11. To supplement the rules with the bottom point of the following 24.3.7.: "in the application project 24.3.7 are identified and reflected in the project implementation risks, assess their impact and the probability of occurrence, as well as certain measures reducing risks."
12. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 26, 26.1 in the introductory part of paragraph 27, 27.1., paragraph 30, and the introductory paragraph in Figure 18.7 and the word "10" with the words "five points".
13. Replace 26.2 30.2 in and the word "five" with the word "three".
14. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 29 and 29.1. the bottom point, the word "five" with the word "four".
15. Supplement with 30.1 points as follows: "If the project application 30.1 complies with this provision in the abovementioned 24.3.7 quality criteria, the maximum number of points to be acquired have six points and the determination of compliance with the following criteria and bottom scoring: 30.11. project content the project submission deadline risk analysis-two points;
30.12. application of the project content the project financial risk analysis-two points;
30.13. submission of project activity results and content monitoring indicator risk analysis-two points. "
16. Express 31 the following: "31. the responsible authority for the project application is approved if it meets the following conditions: 31.1. its compliance with this provision and 24.1 24.2. apply referred to the administrative and eligibility criteria is evaluated with" Yes ";
19.4. these provisions it.,., 24.3.3 24.3.2 24.3.1.,.,., 24.3.6 24.3.5 188.8.131.52.3.7. bottom and above quality criteria of assessment receives a number of points equal to that rule 33.4 33.5 33.3.,.,.,.,., 21.0 20.9 20.9 21.1. above and the quality criteria defined for the minimum number of points that must be obtained or higher than that. "
17. Replace 32.1. number and name in paragraph 24.1. "in" with the figures and the words "24.1.7.,.,., 24.1.9 24.1.10 184.108.40.206.1.11 24.1.12.,.,.,., 24.1.14, 24.1.13 24.1.15., 24.1.16., 24.1.17. and 24.1.18. in subparagraph".
18. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the bottom 33.1.1: "application of the project not 33.1.1 match one of these rules, 24.1.2 24.1.3 24.1.1..,.,.,., or 24.1.6 24.1.5 24.1.4. referred to administrative criteria;".
19. Replace the words "paragraph 33.3 sep key" with the word "six".
20. Replace paragraph 20.8 and 21.0. the word "five" with the word "three".
21. Replace paragraph 20.8. the number "10" with the word "five".
22. Replace subparagraph 20.9., the word "five" with the word "four".
23. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph below. 21.1: "assessment of the application project 21.1 according this rule laid down in subparagraph 24.3.7. quality criteria is below four points."
24. Express 21.3 and 21.4. subparagraph such.: "3. the initiation of the project implementation time or cost design by years of fine-tuning;
21.4. the cost adjustment (reduction or exclusion), in so far as it does not affect this rule 47, 49 and 51 of the cost items referred to in paragraph 1, and rule 48.1. the cost referred to in the bottom position about limits; ".
25. The deletion of paragraph 40, the words "evaluation".
26. Express 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52 of the following: "41. the Commission examined this provision in paragraph 40 and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion on the decision the conditions contained within 10 working days after this rule laid down in paragraph 40. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
42. Where the applicant has complied with the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority within two working days, following this rule 41. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the applicant shall send the draft opinion on the conditions contained in the decision, but the collaborative institution-decision on approval of the application, the project provided an opinion on the conditions contained in the decision and two copies of the project approved. The liaison body switch arrangement in accordance with the law establishing procedures for the structural funds and the European Union cohesion fund management in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds. The responsible authority cooperation authority approved projects can be sent electronically if it is filed under this rule 17.7.2..
43. If the applicant has not provided a decision on the application for the approval of the project, provided the conditions are met, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected. Opinion on the conditions contained in the decision of the responsible authority shall send the draft to the applicant within two working days, following this rule 41. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1.
44. If a decision to reject the application of the project or the project, the applicant has not fulfilled the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 36 of the documents shall be returned to the applicant for the project or sent by mail to two projects in the project submitted by the applicant a copy of the application. The responsible authority for the project the applicant project application can be sent electronically if it is submitted that the rule in paragraph 17.7.2. bottom.
45. The project plans to the following eligible costs: 45.1. direct costs, or the cost of project implementation the following cost headings: 45.1.1. target groups of security costs;
45.1.2. logistical and equipment costs;
45.1.3. other project costs;
45.2. the unexpected costs.
46. This provision 45.1.1. cost position referred this cost includes subheadings: 46.1. scholarships, including scholarships for non-formal education;
46.2. the residential premises rent or compensation of travel expenses during training;
46.3. specialist transport costs for disabled people unemployed.
47. This provision 45.1.2. cost referred to in heading includes the following subdivisions: the costs of equipment, inventory and equipment repair costs, technical service, rental and lease costs. This cost heading must not exceed two percent of the project's eligible direct costs.
220.127.116.11. This provision referred to the cost line includes the following subdivisions: the cost of 29.9. business costs and supporting the project application for the preparation of the dossier. Within this cost should not exceed 0.1 percent of the project's eligible direct costs;
48.2. procurement procedure implementation costs;
48.3. the company's contract costs services provided under the independent evaluations;
30.1. the remuneration (excluding bonus and prize money, benefits and compensation) costs and the costs of the company by guest ergoterapeit, surdotulk, and companions, as well as rental costs ergoterapeit consultation (if applicable). If the operator is registered with the State revenue service as the European Social Fund, the beneficiary of the worker, the employer also has to apply to the State social security payment;
30.1. the active employment measures-vocational training, retraining, skills and competitive-cost;
30.2. the public information and publicity costs.
49. This provision is not referred to in 28.1. estimated costs must not exceed five percent of the total eligible costs of the project. The project cost plan as one expense items, and its previously unplanned spending to cover the costs of the project's eligible direct costs.
50. The value added tax payments are eligible costs depending on whether the project will purchase goods and services received are for taxable or non-taxable transaction or transactions to provide assurance not provided for in the law "on value added tax".
51. This provision is referred to in 5.4 eligible activities projects for the implementation of administration costs, including remuneration (excluding bonus and money award) costs, domestic travel and business travel costs (daily allowance, accommodation and transportation expenses) for monitoring the implementation of the project, mail and electronic communications service costs, utility costs, as well as office supplies and inventory costs (the stationer and irrelevant inventory items (value up to 50 Lats per unit) If the lifetime is less than a year) plan as non-eligible costs are financed from the State and its budget. These costs are considered to be indirect costs, and shall not exceed five percent of the project's eligible direct costs.
52. Financing from the European Social Fund and State budget of the applicable products, referred to in section 7 of these regulations, does not apply a cost: 52.1. not specified in that rule 45, 46, 47, 48 and 50 point or does not comply with this provision in paragraph 47 and 49 and 29.9. eligible costs referred to the amount limits;
52.2. for which the European Social Fund, the beneficiary has not undertaken the implementation of project activities (except this rule 48.1. the costs referred to in point) and for which payments are not made within the time limit set in the agreement;
52.3. this rule 51, paragraph costs. "
27. Delete 53, 54 and 55.
28. Make 62 the following: "62. Up to this provision in paragraph 47 and 49 and 29.9. eligible costs referred to in paragraph about limits and previously announced a cooperation body, the European Social Fund funding recipient project can take: 62.1. the reallocation of costs between 45.1.1. these provisions, 45.1.2. and 45.1.3. cost mentioned in points positions, not exceeding five percent of the cost positions reallocated total eligible costs;
62.2. reallocation of costs between these rules, 46.47 and 48 the costs referred to in paragraph subheadings. This reallocation of costs to this provision, 45.1.2 45.1.1. and 45.1.3. cost referred to under heading, up to 10 percent of the cost of a transferable within the total amount of eligible costs;
38.7. This provision referred to in paragraph 49 of the redistribution of costs. "
29. Make a new version of the annex (annex). Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Ministry of welfare of the nose the annex submitted to Cabinet of Ministers of 5 February 2008. Regulations No 85 "Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 732 Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia