Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 6 September 2005, Regulations No. 667 "order In Which International Public Law For The Grant Of Permission To Use The Airspace Of Latvia Public Functions For The Foreign Aircraft Flights 7 Dec 1944
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 6.septembra noteikumos Nr.667 "Kārtība, kādā starptautisko publisko tiesību subjektiem piešķir atļauju izmantot Latvijas gaisa telpu publisko funkciju veikšanai paredzēto ārvalstu gaisa kuģu lidojumiem 1944.gada 7.dec
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/171932
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 104 in Riga in 2008 (18 February. No 10 3) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 September 2005, regulations No. 667 "order in which international public law for the grant of permission to use the airspace of Latvia public functions for the foreign aircraft flights of 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation within the meaning of article 3." Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" article 40 to make the fourth Cabinet of 6 September 2005, regulations No. 667 "order in which international public law for the grant of permission to use the airspace of Latvia public functions for the foreign aircraft flights of 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation within the meaning of article 3 "(Latvian journal, 2005, 144. no) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following:" 2. the provisions do not apply to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the European Union Member States for military aircraft. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization's military acquisition finance aircraft, carrying out combat tasks, protecting the Latvian air space, you get priority in the use of airspace against civil aircraft, except for aircraft emergency. "
2. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 2.1 the following: "2.1 North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and European Union participation in national public functions for aircraft flights issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, multiple-year flight permission the Latvian air space, except for the use of aircraft, carrying dangerous goods and obtain permission rules 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 in paragraph."
3. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. not later than 7 working days before the foreign aircraft for the planned arrival of the Republic of Latvia under public international law subject to diplomatic channels to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a flight permission request. If a foreign aircraft should participate in civil crisis prevention, management or the effects of the winding-up, flight permission request to the Foreign Ministry to immediately examine these rules 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 in paragraph. "
4. To replace paragraph 6, the words "Civil Aviation Administration" with the words "State Agency" Civil Aviation Agency "(hereinafter – Civil Aviation Agency)".
5. Replace the 7, 8 and 9, the words "Civil Aviation Administration" (fold) with the words ' Civil Aviation Agency "(fold).
6. Supplement with 9.1 points as follows: "If this rule 9.1 3. aircraft referred to in paragraph 1, participating in the civilian crisis prevention, management or the effects of the winding-up, settles outside established crossing points, the Foreign Ministry's decision on the flight permit shall immediately inform the National Guard and the State revenue service territorial customs authority that provides the necessary customs control at border crossing points and aircraft landing site." Prime Minister i. Godmanis-Minister of Foreign Affairs, education and Science Minister t. koķe
Search Translated Laws of Latvia