Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/172089
1.2. functional zoning of the natural park;
1.3. the name of nature park-special informative signs and use of samples.
3. Natural park area is 14 837 ha.
4. Natural park boundaries in the natural stands with special informative signs. Special information in the mark and the procedures for using these provisions set out in annex 1.
5. Natural park is in the following functional areas: 5.1 natural barring area. This zone includes natural reserve "Čuž bog". It is created and defined the boundaries of the Cabinet of Ministers on 15 June 1999, regulations No. 212 "rules about the nature reserve";
5.2. the neutral zone. This area includes the city of kandava and Sabil, and Renda village. Kandava and sabile administrative territorial units within a specific Cabinet 2007 4. Regulation No 596 September "rules on local administrative territorial breakdown". The village borders Renda certain Renda parish planning (in accordance with the laws and regulations on administrative areas and settlements status);
5.3. the natural park area. This zone includes the rest of the natural park area.
II. General aprobežojum around the natural park area 6. Information about natural park protected species in habitats and especially protected habitats may be spread only by nature protection management written permission.
7. throughout the natural park area prohibited to: 7.1 installation of the landfill and dump, as well as pollute and piegruž the environment with waste and store waste them in unexpected places;
7.2. to damage and destroy the special informative signs, as well as other infra structure objects.
7.3. the regional environmental governance without written permission: 7.3.1. to take measures for the recovery and conservation of habitats;
7.3.2. to perform actions that cause ground water, surface water or groundwater level changes;
7.3.3. to conduct archaeological research.
8. Construction of the nature park of permissible under the municipal territory planning, respecting the construction and protection of the environment, regulatory laws and the procedures laid down in these provisions and restrictions.
III. the Nature of the restriction zone 9. Natural barring to the zone keep specially protected marsh Habitat of calcareous FENS with Devel-'s sedge (Carex davallian) and fallow melncer (Schoen ferrugineus) – and especially protected habitats – blue meadow in molīnij (Molinia caerule) meadows on calcareous, peaty or loamy soils, as well as specially protected plant species – dwarf čuž (Pentaphylloid's fruticosa)-lookup.
10. Natural barring area prohibited to: 10.1. use waterfowl hunting projectiles containing lead;
10.2. mow the Meadow, away from edges to center field;
10.3. mow the Meadow before 10 July, barring the exception of nature "Čuž bog" nature protection plan specified in the meadows, which planned to rest;
10.4. damage (also ploughed or cultivating) floodplain and forest meadow, patio, as well as the lauc;
10.5. perform actions that cause soil erosion;
10.6. split the land of land units smaller than 10 in * hekt (including dividing joint ownership) as well as the right of use of the property, if any remain in the use of the co-owners less than 10 hectares;
10.7. the transformation of the land, except when this is necessary: 10.7.1. specially protected habitat restoration;
10.7.2.10.23.2. these provisions referred to activities;
10.8. burn the dry grass and reeds, except when it's not difficult for the management of Habitat and the area is not located on peat soils. These activities require the written permission of the regional environment management and reconciliation with the institution that is responsible for fire protection and fire dzēsīb;
10.9. to cut trees in the main and in the lock; reconstructive
10.10. to cut the trees, with the exception of parental lock disease infected by pest infested or otherwise damaged trees in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 10.23.6. and regulations governing forest management, if valdaudz's age exceeds: pine groves 10.10.1.-60 years;
10.10.2. spruce, birch, Linden groves and melnalkšņ-50 years;
10.10.3. Aspen groves – 30 years;
10.11. from 1 April to 31 July to perform forestry and felling of bushes, except forest fire, forest restoration, with hand tools and dangerous trees (trees that threaten the lives and health of people nearby buildings or infrastructure) digging and harvesting;
10.12. tapping into the growing trees stands, save a tree pruning view site installation and maintenance, as well as traffic safety on the road and Powerline maintenance;
10.13. stands to cut any age, oak, Elm, ash, maple trees, as well as dobumain to remove Elm, oak, maple, an ash krital, which is the average obese place exceeding 25 cm, excluding hazardous tree removal;
10.14. to cut or otherwise destroy a single growing oak, as well as to remove and destroy the nokritušo branches, except hazardous tree removal;
10.15. to leave the roads and travel by motor transport means, mopeds and harnessed through the forest and agricultural land, if it has nothing to do with the management or monitoring of the territory;
autosacensīb (de) agea. organise, motosacensīb and velosacensīb, as well as rally, treniņbraucien and test drive;
10.17. fix up camp, rest areas and build tents outside natural reserve "Čuž bog" nature protection plan specified or specially equipped places;
10.18. bonfire outside the nature reserve "Čuž bog" nature protection plan specified or specially equipped sites, excluding fires in the incineration of residues of digging under the forest management regulatory laws;
favoured areas allow dogs. being in the outdoors without a leash and uzpurņ, with the exception of hunting regulatory laws in certain cases and order;
10.20. the installation of a fenced wildlife outdoor farms;
10.21. getting valid except in underground mineral water for personal use;
10.22. install wind generators;
10.23. without the written permission of the regional environmental governance: 10.23.1. organize outdoor public events involving more than 50 people;
10.23.2. restoration, restore or reconstruct roads, utilities and other engineering structures;
10.23.3. collecting natural materials collections;
10.23.4. scientific studies;
10.23.5. installation of maritime resources base;
10.23.6. to cut the disease infected by pest infested or otherwise damaged trees thinning felling and sanitary felling, the main lock at national forest service health opinion;
10.23.7. build and install new dams and other water control devices, except where necessary for the protection of the natural habitats of the plan renewal measures;
10.23.8. restoring and ieaudzē forest;
10.23.9. installation of the cognitive, recreational and tourism infrastructure. These objects are the natural horizon barring "Čuž bog" nature protection plan at the points indicated.
IV. Natural park area 11. Natural park zone created to preserve the ancient Valley of the abava characteristic landscapes and especially protect forest habitats and grasslands, as well as specially protected animal species (Crex crex), torque, fish dzenīš (Alcedo atthis) and deciduous praulgrauž (Osmoderm the hermit)-Habitat, little Eagle (Aquila pomarina) and fish Eagle (Pandion haliaetus) feeding areas, as well as specially protected plant species habitats.
12. Natural park area prohibited to: 12.1. mow the Meadow, away from edges to center field;
12.2. dry the marshes;
12.3. use special assistant device for collecting wild berries and mushrooms in reading;
12.4. to install wind generators;
12.5. to divide the land into land units smaller than 10 hectares (including dividing joint ownership) as well as usage rights for joint ownership, if any remains in use by the co-owners less than 10 hectares;
12.6. to leave the roads and travel by motor transport means, mopeds and harnessed through the forest and agricultural land, if it has nothing to do with the management or monitoring of the territory;
12.7. move with the water motorcycles, motor boats, boats and yachts, with the exception of State and local government bodies, the movement of officials of their duties;
12.8. bonfire outside the specified or specially equipped places (except fire yards, fires burning of residues of digging under the forest management regulatory laws, as well as fires in the incineration of such banks, pal left the waters of the meadows and fields, and the digging of incineration residues, cutting down trees and shrubs in the grasslands restoration);
12.9. to burn dry grasses and reeds;
12.10. to allow the dog being in the outdoors without a leash and uzpurņ, with the exception of hunting regulatory laws in certain cases and order;
12.11. to cut trees and clear cut the curls in reconstructive;
12.12. the parental lock, felling the prevailing tree species of valdaudz trees, except in declining growth, disease, pest infested infected or otherwise damaged trees, where the predominant tree species: 12.12.1. aged pine groves-60 years;
12.12.2. spruce, birch, Linden groves and melnalkšņ-50 years;
12.12.3. Aspen groves – 30 years;
12.13. as from 1 April to 31 July to perform forestry and felling of bushes, except Bush digging in yards, forest fire, forest restoration, with hand tools and dangerous trees (trees that threaten the lives and health of people nearby buildings or infrastructure) digging and harvesting;
12.14. without the written permission of the regional environmental governance: 12.14.1. organize outdoor public events involving more than 50 people;
12.14.2. take land transformation;
12.14.3. restoration, restore or reconstruct roads, utilities and other engineering structures;
12.14.4. installation of new roads;
12.14.5 a autosacensīb, motosacensīb., ūdensmotosport and water skiing competitions, as well as rally, treniņbraucien and test drive;
12.14.6. to cut the trees and struck the main sanitary slapped by the national forest service health opinion. Cut trees in the main lock, save at least 20 trees per hectare of felling;
12.14.7. restoring and ieaudzē forest;
12.14.8. installation of the fenced areas for keeping wild animals in captivity;
12.14.9. installation of the cognitive, recreational and tourism infrastructure.
V. neutral zone 13. Neutral zone created to promote the development of the territory of the nature park in the city of Kandava, sabile town and Renda village.
14. The neutral zone prevented from performing actions that permanently transformed the ancient Valley of the abava characteristic landscape, changes the characteristics of the environment and heritage-specific landscape elements or reduced biological diversity and ecological stability.
15. Cut the trees in the main lock, save at least 20 trees per hectare of felling.
Vi. Natural monuments natural monuments are 16:16.1. Geological and geomorphological protected natural monuments;
16.2. the protected trees – domestic and alien species, of which his circumference 1.3 metres from tree roots neck or height is not less than the provisions prescribed in the annex 2 sizes;
16.3. the designated alleys.
17. Natural monuments in the territory and 10 metre radius around the protected trees, measured from the protected wood Crown projection, the external sides banned: 17.1. to carry out economic or other activities that killed or would damage or destroy natural monument or impair its natural aesthetic importance;
17.2. getting valid minerals;
17.3. without written permission of the regional environmental governance: 17.3.1. installing a cognitive, recreational and tourism infrastructure projects;
17.3.2. to make a monument of nature management measures.
18. in addition to paragraph 17 of these regulations with the requirements laid down in the geological and geomorphological protected natural monuments in the territory prohibited to: 18.1. write, draw, and etch the natural monuments and transform;
18.2. to cut the trees clear cut;
18.3. without the written permission of the regional environmental governance: 18.3.1. cleanse natural monuments;
18.3.2. organise classes and race rock climbing;
18.3.3. take land transformation;
18.3.4. to cut the trees and struck the main sanitary slapped by the national forest service health opinion.
19. If the geological or geomorphological natural monument is in the national defence, because it granted the status of a cultural monument, this rule 18.3. activities referred to in addition to the need for a national cultural monument protection Inspectorate's written authorisation.
20. in addition to the provisions in paragraph 17, to the requirements of 10 meters radius of the protected trees forbidden to: 20.1. carry out activities that may adversely affect the protected tree growth and natural development;
20.2. to protect apkrau trees;
20.3. to change environmental conditions – water and feeding mode;
20.4. the transformation of the Earth;
20.5. to destroy or damage the natural repetitions, except Bush and tree felling in accordance with these rules and regulations;
20.6. to cut trees without the written permission of the regional environmental management.
21. A protected tree felling or harvesting permitted only in case it become dangerous and threatens the lives and health of people nearby buildings or infrastructure objects and receive written authorization for regional environmental management.
22. in addition to paragraph 17 of these regulations with the requirements set out in the protected area of the Avenue forbidden: 22.1. take land transformation;
22.2. to cut trees without the written permission of the regional environmental management.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis environmental Minister, the Minister of agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 8 March 2008.
1. the annex to the Cabinet on March 3, 2008. Regulations No 133 special informational sign the name of nature park and its procedures for using Special information 1 mark the name of nature park () is the green square area of white frame with a stylized wall pictogram.
2. Sign color (color of the standard specified in Pantone, CMYK and ORACAL systems) are the following: 2.1 square area (pictograms wall background)-light green in color (Pantone M0 Y100 K0, 362C or C70 or ORACAL ECONOMY 064 (yellow green));
2.2. the pictogram wall-white;
2.3. the outline of the wall and the wall of the pictogram of the dzīslojum-dark green (Pantone or C100 M0 Y78 K42, 3425C or ECONOMY (dark green) ORACAL 060);
2.4. sign a frame-white.
3. the procedures for using the mark: 3.1. installing the sign, select one of the following dimensions: 3.1.1. 300 x 300 mm, 3.1.2. 150 x 150 mm; 3.1.3. 75 x 75 mm 3.2 marks appear in the editions size, keeping the square aspect ratio, choose according to the scale used, but not less than 5 x 5 mm; 3.3. other cases not mentioned in this annex 3.1. and 3.2. bottom point, you can use the different sizes of characters, keeping the square proportions;
3.4. the sign does not install on the roads.
4. Mark (preparation) and deployment provides the management of nature protection, in cooperation with the relevant authorities.
The Minister of the environment-Agriculture Minister in place of m. rose annex 2 Cabinet on March 3, 2008. Regulations No 133 protected trees – local and his alien species (by the circumference or altitude) no PO box
Species circumference 1.3 meters in height (in metres) height (in metres) 1 2 3 4 i. local species 1.
Aspen (Populus tremul L.)
3.5 35 2.
Baltalksn (Moose in incan (L.) Moench) 1.6 25 3.
Outdoor Birch (the pendulum of Betul Roth) 3.0 33 4.
Swamp Birch (Betul is pubescens Ehrh.)
3.0 32 5.
Pūpolvītol (Salix l. capre)
1.9 22 6.
Spruce (Picea abies (l.) Karst.)
3.0 37 7.
Hybrid Alder (Alnus x pubescens Tausch) 1.5 32 8.
The usual Elm (Ulmus glabr of Hud.)
4.0 28 9.
The usual Eve (Pad-Avium Mill.)
1.7 22 10.
Plain Maple (Acer platanoid-L.)
3.5 27 11.
Ordinary lime (Tilia cordata Mill.)
4.0 33 12.
Normally Truscott (Ulmus laevis Pall.)
4.0 30 13.
Melnalksn (Alnus glutinosa (l.) Gaertn.)
3.0 30 14.
The usual os (Fraxinus excelsior l.)
4.0 34 15.
Common oak (Quercus robur l.)
5.0 32 16.
Common beech (Carpinus betulus l.)
1.9 20 17.
Common Rowan (Sorbus l. aucupari)
1.7 21 18.
Plain pine (Pinus sylvestris l.)
3.0 38 19.
Šķetr (Salix pentandra l.)
1.6 22 20.
Sweden's Juniper (Juniperus communis l. var. suecic-AIT.)
11. Alien Species II 0.8-21.
Balsam spruce (Abies balsame (L.) 1.5 mill.) 24 21.2.
European spruce (Abies alba Mill.)
2.7 32 21.3.
European ciedrupried (Pinus l. produced)
1.6 22 21.4.
European Larch (Larix decidu Mill.)
3.2 39 21.5.
Canada (hemlokegl) (tsug Tsug canadensis (l.) Carr.)
1.3 15 8.5.
Russian larch (Larix ledebouri (Rupr.) CIN.)
3.0 34 21.7.
The black pine (Pinus nigra Arnold) 1.9 21.8 23.
The Douglas of Mount Menzies (Pseudotsuga menziesi (Mirb.) Franco) 2.4-13.6.
West tūj (Thuja occidentalis l.)
1.4 21.10 16.
Siberian spruce (Abies sibiric the Ledeb.)
1.8 30 21.11.
Siberian ciedrupried (Pinus sibiric Du Tour) 1.9 22 21.12.
Veimutpried (Pinus strobus l.)
2.7 36 21.13.
Monochrome spruce (Abies concolor (Gord. & Glend) Lindl. ex Hildebr.)
1.7 32 22.
Deciduous trees 22.1.
Ailantlap-Walnut (a ailanthifoli of Juglan Carr.)
20 1.4 22.2.
Outdoor birch, šķeltlap (the pendulum of Betul ' Crisp ') 1.6 25 22.3.
White robīnij (pseudoacaci of l. Robini)
1.9 20 22.4.
White willow (Salix alba l.)
4.5 20 22.5.
British Elm (Ulmus Montana Lindquis glabr can.) 22.6 30 3.2.
Douglas krustābel (Lindl., Crataegus to douglasi)
0.8 10 14.1.
Yellow Birch (Betul is a British aleghaniens.)
1.2 22.8 15.
Hibrīdpīlādz (Sorbus hybrida (l.) 1.0 l.) 10 22.9.
Dutch lindens (Tilia x Europaea l.)
2.8 26 22.10.
Mountain Maple (Acer pseudoplatan l.)
2.2 20 22.11.
Crimean Linden (Tilia x euchlor k. Koch) 1.9 20 12/22.
Field Maple (Acer campestris l.)
1.5 18 22.13.
Mandžūrij-Walnut (a mandshuric of Juglan maxim.)
1.6 18 22.14.
And hybrid poplar (Populus genus) 5.0 35 22.15.
Paper Birch (Marsh of Betul papyrifer.)
1.6 20 22.16.
Common beech (Fagus sylvatica l.)
Common beech, purpurlap (Fagus sylvatica ' Purpurea ' latifolia) 3.1 30 22.18.
Common oak, the pyramid shape (Quercus robur ' Fastigiat ') 2.4 24 22.19.
Normally, the lietussargveid Elm (Ulmus ' glabr ' Camperdown) 1.9-22.20.
Normal zirgkastaņ (Aescul of the hippocastan of L.)
3.0 23 22.21.
Grey Walnut (cinerea l. of Juglan)
2.8 20 0.00.
Pennsylvania's os (Fraxinus pennsylvanic Marsh.)
2.0 23 22.23.
Broad-leaved lime (Tilia platyphyllo a Scop.)
3.1 27 22.24.
Polka dot in krustābel (in the punctat of Crataegus Jacq.)
1.0 22.25 8.
Saldķirs (cerasus Avium (l.) Moench) 1.6 12 22.26.
Red oak (Quercus Rubra l.)
1.9 27 22.27.
The blushing willow (Salix × Rubens Schrank) 3.1 25 22.28.
Steppe-Elm (Ulmus minor L.)
2.2 20 22.29.
Silver Maple (Acer of saccharin L.)
3.2 26 22.30.
Sudrabvītol (Salix alba ' sericea ') 20 4.5 22.31.
German krustābel (alemanniens the Fight of Crataegus.)
0.7 10 22.32.
The Green os (Fraxinus pennsylvanic may subintegerrim (Vahl) Fern.).
2.0 23 22.33.
Swedish Rowan (Sorbus intermedia (Ehrh.) Pers.)
12 environmental Minister 1.9 – Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia