Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173025
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 213 in the 2008 March 25 (Mon. 19. § 36) road traffic safety Directorate register of means of navigation on the procedure of registration Issued in accordance with article 8 of the code of the sea the third part i. General questions 1. determines the State joint stock company "Road Safety Directorate" (hereinafter referred to as the road safety Directorate) vessels to be registered in the registration procedure.
2. Road Traffic Safety Directorate register the following vessels: 2.1 watercraft (vessel with a motor engine, intended for driving, the driver or the driver and one or more of the passengers sitting or standing on it);
2.2. motor (water sports and entertainment for free shipping feature Board and a separate, protected spaces of the water people. It is intended for travel, mainly using a mechanical engine power of more than 3.7 kW, and its length is more than 2.5 metres);
2.3. the boats (water sports and entertainment designed for shipping with deck and separate from the water protected spaces for people. It is intended for driving, primarily through engine and motor, its length is more than 2.5 metres);
2.4. rowing boats (craft designed for driving through the air (air) or engine power does not exceed 3.7 kW) regardless of length.
3. Rowing boats registered voluntarily, except where local government, or other internal waters of the owner in internal waters belonging to it is intended by the boat registration in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
4. To ensure that shipping referred to in paragraph 2 (hereinafter referred to as the small craft) and the engine of the national accounting and accounting updates, undersized vessels recorded road traffic safety Directorate and the driver of the vehicle in the national register (hereinafter register). Creating or updating the public records, the road traffic safety Directorate shall record each undersized shipping or its accounting engine technical data and data on its owner, holder and possessor, as well as the appropriate registration documents issued.
5. Undersized vessels owner (possessor) water transport involved in small vessel recorded road traffic safety Directorate within five working days after the acquisition or importation of the foreign State. If at least one of the changes recorded in the technical data as well as data about the owner (possessor) or small vessels registration certificate (hereinafter certificate of registration) the holder specified, within five working days after the relevant changes in its recorded. Changes are not recorded, if undersized shipping feature temporarily using another engine-mounted (which is specified in the registration certificate), whose capacity does not exceed 36.8 kW. If undersized shipping feature used in the engine-mounted capacity is 36.8 kW or more, the rights a person certified by the road traffic safety Directorate issued a certificate of registration or a certificate of small vessels in the engine.
II. Small vessels and motor registration documents and State registration numbers 6. Registering a small vessel, the road traffic safety Directorate of the national registration number awarded and the small vessels of the owner (possessor) issuing the registration certificate (annex 1) and national standard LVS 413:2002 "small vessels of the national registration plate" according to match the national registration numbers, stickers or decals.
7. Registration certificate is protected against counterfeiting a mandatory document – National Edition filled registry print, covered with a protective film (laminated). The data in the certificate of registration (except for records of its internal aperture) and not the devil. Section or the line that does not have the appropriate data, complete with two asterisks. A change in the particulars specified in the registration certificate (except records its internal aperture), you need to change a certificate of registration.
8. for each undersized shipping feature only one registration certificate shall be issued without the limitation of the period of validity (unless the time limit is a required security requirements (such as holding, financial leasing).
9. Small vessels in the built-in engine recorded only with the small vessel by making the appropriate entry in the registration certificate.
10. Register of shipping small-mounted motor, the owner (possessor): 10.1. register with the engine-mounted small vessel by making the appropriate entry in the registration certificate;
10.2. to receive the certificate of small vessels belonging to the engine (hereinafter referred to as the statement of the motor) (annex 2).
11. Statement of the motor is protected against counterfeiting a mandatory document – National Edition filled registry. Entries for the engine and not the devil.
12. Copy the undersized vessel, the road traffic safety Directorate issued by small vessels owner proof of small vessels on the disposal (hereinafter referred to as a certificate of disposal) (annex 3).
13. Proof of disposal are protected against counterfeiting a mandatory document – National Edition filled registry. Proof of disposal of the records are not updated or corrected.
14. small vessels registered in the bow of the vessels on board the owner (possessor) accumulate (label) the match, clearly in the national registration number.
15. in addition, the State registration number of the owner (possessor) can register a small vessels. Name specifies the registration certificate, and the small vessels of the owner (possessor) accumulate (label) them to small vessels.
16. A number of small vessels does not grant State registration number with the same combination of letters or numbers or the name equally.
III. Small vessels or engine owner (possessor) and small vessels 17. registration of the holder of the small vessel register, owned, held or controlled, but the engine-mounted in or possession of the property registry: 17.1. age of majority reached the Republic of Latvia citizens and non-citizens, pupils, of the Member States of the European Union, European economic area and nationals of the Swiss Confederation, as well as foreigners who, under immigration law authorized to enter and reside in Latvia;
17.2. the minor or the person over whom guardianship and is the only small vessels or the heir of the engine-mounted. In this case, the undersized vessel-mounted motor or recorded on the person's name and registration document represents data about that person's guardian or trustee;
17.3. in Latvia the registered entities, their affiliates, partnerships, direct or mediated administrations (hereinafter-legal person).
18. Small vessel-mounted motor or can register property in those foreign people whose location is not in Latvia if the holder recorded one of these provisions 17.1. or 10.7. bottom of the persons referred to in point (in addition to submit evidence of holdings).
19. If the small vessel-mounted engine derived, or shared ownership, road safety Directorate shall provide the partner agreement for the person that will be specified in the registration certificate. Small vessel-mounted motor or register for one of the co-owners and of the registration certificate in the "remarks" section in addition to do "Set property". Partner agreement signature Road Safety Directorate of all co-owners or their authorised persons, the presence or provide written consent of co-owners certified by sworn notary or other civil law a person referred to in article 1474.
20. The presentation of the identity document of the Republic of Latvia or a driving licence or road safety Directorate of undersized vessels issued driver's licences or training of driving permits, undersized vessels or motor registration documents necessary for the road traffic safety Directorate, submitted an application signed, as well as a certificate of registration and number plates receive: 20.1. small vessels or engine-mounted by the owner or possessor of a minor natural person –;
20.2. small vessels or engine-mounted by the owner or possessor — legal persons – authorised person by the legal persons and issued with the signature of the person responsible, attesting to the power of the small vessel register or the engine-mounted;
20.3. small vessels or engine-mounted by the owner or possessor — legal person – the person who, on the basis of laws, statutes or regulations, acting on behalf of the legal person, confirming the application with the signature. In this case, the person's application shall also indicate the name and position of the signature key. If the person representing the legal person entered in the register of companies, the road traffic safety Directorate verifies its signature;
20.4. small vessels or engine-mounted by the owner or possessor-adult natural persons – authorised person, submitting a sworn notary or other civil law 1474. the persons referred to in the article demonstrate the power to register small size the shipping agent or the engine-mounted;
20.5. small vessels or engine-mounted by the owner or possessor — minor natural persons – the guardian, showing evidence of guardianship and shall provide a copy of it;
12.8. vessels or small engine-mounted by the owner or possessor — natural persons — patron, showing evidence of guardianship and shall provide a copy of it;
20.7. small vessels or engine-mounted by the manufacturer (or its official representative in Latvia, who concluded a cooperation agreement on the exchange of information with the road traffic safety Directorate (hereinafter referred to as the official representative in Latvia)), if the person entitled to minor natural person recorded undersized vessel-mounted motor, or sold by an official representative in Latvia. In this case, the authorized person submitted the official representative in Latvia of issued token whose signing also undersized vessels or the owner of the engine-mounted official representative in Latvia of the authorised person, indicating the presence of the person certifying the implicit document of the Republic of Latvia or a driving licence or road safety Directorate of undersized vessels issued driver's licences or training of driving permits;
12.9. the registration certificate specified in the small vessels of the holder. Removes the trouble of counting, the owner, the owner of the indicated holder of the recording of a change and the period of validity of the registration certificate holder extension can be made by submitting a duly authenticated by the authority to the owner of this action;
20.9. enrollment in the small vessels or engine-mounted co-owner. The disposal or transfer of co-owner can be made by submitting a written document certifying the consent of the partner. The document shall be signed by the road traffic safety Directorate all co-owner or the presence of the authorised persons or the sworn notary or other civil law a person referred to in article 1474;
20.10. If undersized vessel removed from the records on the basis of the execution, the sworn bailiff, presenting a sworn Court fulfilled the repetitive motion of the certificate or the authorized person, submitting a sworn bailiff and issued with stamp and signature of the certifying authority or order to register these undersized vessel;
20.11. If undersized vessel removed from inventory, performance based document – a State or local government authorities, which draws on the drive for unchallenged undersized shipping agent, or its authorized person (authorised person shall submit to the appropriate authorities and issued with stamp and signature of the person responsible certifying authority);
20.12. If you register a change of address or changes in the information about the owner (possessor of the holder) and details of address or owner (possessor, holder) is available on public registers, if recorded a national registration or change of name, take the damaged registration certificate, these rules extend the time limits referred to in paragraph 69, as well as when a technical error found the registration certificate contains data – any natural person of legal age.
IV. Identification number 21. Unit number comparison comparison is small vessels or inspection of the engine-mounted, the purpose of which is to make sure the undersized vessels type, identification number and the engine-mounted number compliance with registration documents supporting the specified. If undersized vessel-mounted motor or does not register within 30 days of the Assembly number comparison days (inclusive), it must be presented to the Assembly a number of comparison.
22. the Unit number specified in data comparison indicates the registry. The person who is undersized or vessel-mounted engine provide the road safety unit in Directorate a number comparison, at its request, be issued by the unit number specified in data collation registry in print.
23. the Assembly number comparison is required using the following registration steps: 23.1. watercraft, boat or speedboat for first-time registration in Latvia, if not submitted for registration in the official representative in Latvia of issued small vessels carrying technical data and property right certificate of acceptance and surrender – Act (hereinafter referred to as the small vessels and transfer) (annex 4);
23.2.-mounted engine first-time registration in Latvia, if not submitted for registration in the official representative in Latvia of issued small vessels carrying the engine-mounted technical data and property right certificate of acceptance and surrender – Act (hereinafter referred to as the acceptance and transfer of the engine) (annex 5);
23.3. watercraft, boat or speedboat identification number, or to change an engine number karinām registration.
24. before the Assembly number comparison, showing a small vessel or-mounted motor, also presented this small vessels or engine-mounted tracking technical data supporting documents (for example, registration certificate, foreign technical passport). If the file is not shown in the dock, the registry shall carry out the appropriate tag.
25. the Person making the identification number comparison, have the right to clear the site of the manufacturer indicated a small vessels identification or in the engine-mounted number to determine the identification or engine number, and make sure that you do not make changes to it.
V. reduced size vessels or the registration of the engine-mounted culpably violate applicable 26. Small vessel-mounted motor or recorded in any road safety Directorate. The small size of the vessel or the engine-mounted recorded after the road traffic safety directorate officer is satisfied about the identity of the person submitting the necessary documents for registration.
27. a legal person Registered in the small vessel owned or-mounted motor, check the information on the legal person. If the road traffic safety Directorate does not have at its disposal information showing the legal status, registration of legal personality presented identity documents and submit a copy of it. The legal status of the nas me identity document need not be presented to the legal person whose legal status is laid down by law.
28. the small vessels Registered holder, small vessels owner (possessor) or its authorised representative shall indicate in the application the duration of validity of registration certificate (if limited), the holder's address: 28.1. name, surname and personal code, if the holder is a natural person, the person's assigned number.
28.2. the name, surname and date of birth, if the holder is a natural person who does not have a social security number;
28.3. name and registration number of the operator, if the holder is a legal person, who has been assigned to the trader's registration number;
28.4. the name, if the holder is a direct or in direct regulatory authority.
29. Documents or small vessels-mounted engine accepts for registration if they specify data which identify the small vessel-mounted motor and or the person concerned. Road Traffic Safety Directorate staff shall have the right to request other languages of the documents notarized translation. Documents or small vessels-mounted engine not be submitted for registration, if the necessary data is available in the registry, which is familiar with the road traffic safety Directorate, and has access to the registry to get the required data.
30. If small vessels or engine-mounted in the documents submitted for registration does not contain all the necessary information for tracking technical data that you specify in the registration certificate, document the applicant necessary information indicates in the application.
31. If the small vessel-mounted motor or is the property of the spouses, the spouse to whom the small vessel or engine-mounted, so seizures registered in writing declares that the other spouse is not a claim in respect of vessels or the disposal of the engine-mounted.
32. Small vessels or engine-mounted transfer ban, prohibition of registration, ban them or leave it outside Latvia recorded the following: 32.1. small vessels or disposes of the horse-mounted engine, registration or other road safety Directorate of operations prohibition, as well as a ban on it, or leave it outside of Latvia (hereinafter the ban) based on small vessels or engine-mounted application of the owner or legal executive decision or a court ruling. Deletes the prohibition, on the basis of the submissions, after which the ban on the initiative of the registered, or court order;
32.2. If undersized shipping feature or the engine-mounted is registered to the owner of the prohibition application basic undersized vessel could not be removed from the records, as well as unable to register vessels or small engine-mounted transfer or other transaction specified in the ban.
33. the Prohibition of vessels or undersized-mounted motor for registration in the Ministry of the Interior in search of transport database, online data transmission mode register and delete the Interior Ministry's information center.
34. If the registry contains information that small craft engine-mounted or opened a search, or has a reasonable suspicion that the undersized vessels identification number, number of the engine-mounted or submitted documents are fake, the road traffic safety Directorate to act in accordance with the road traffic safety Directorate and the national police. In this case, the decision on small vessels or the registration of the engine-mounted after the necessary checks on the relevant police authority.
35. The provisions of paragraph 20 of that person before the undersized vessels registration (if its registration certificate is issued) shall pay the vehicle register duty, presented this evidence of payment of the fee and submit a copy of it (except when the register contains the information about the payment of that fee).
Vi. In Latvia, the previously unreported small vessels registration procedure 36. To register in Latvia made a small vessel, the road traffic safety Directorate submitted: 36.1. applications;
36.2. one of the following documents: 36.2.1. undersized vessels and transfer Act;
36.2.2. the manufacturer shall issue a document showing specific vessels of undersized;
36.2.3. Latvian maritime administration issued a small vessels carrying technical data supporting document, if recorded improvised speedboat or boat whose length exceeds eight metres and designed for use with the built-in engine.
36.3. the property right certificate, if undersized vessel seized on, not registering them in Latvia.
37. to register the foreign imported small vessel, the road traffic safety Directorate submitted: 37.1. an application;
37.2. previously registered abroad undersized shipping feature – small size vessels registration document. The document, which certifies that the small vessel is scrapped or not renewable, not considered a registration document. New, previously unlisted undersized shipping feature – small size vessels of the manufacturer or his official representative in Latvia of issued document showing small vessels carrying technical data, or undersized vessels and transfer Act;
37.3. the foreign country or customs area of property rights issued identity documents, sworn notaries or other civil law 1474. persons referred to in article certified agreement or undersized vessels and transfer Act;
37.4. property rights certificate, if imported from a foreign vessel seized small below, not registering them in Latvia;
37.5. a document showing that the small size vessels of introduction into the customs territory of the European Union from a third country (country, membership of the European Union countries) have designed legislation on customs matters in the order (the document is not submitted if the road traffic safety Directorate is already in possession of the relevant information).
38. Small vessel register a person who is a beneficiary under the ownership of the submitted supporting documents. If property rights issued formal in Latvia and small vessels or the seizure of the engine-mounted is a natural person, the document requires a sworn notary or other civil law of 1474. the persons referred to in the article.
39. This rule 37.2. referred to foreign registration document issued need not be given if the undersized vessel imported from overseas which small vessels are not registered (the fact the person certifying in addition that the writing).
VII. In Latvia the small vessels registered the transfer order of registration 40. To register the small vessels of the transfer, on the basis of mutual submission, submit: 24.9. applications;
40.2. the registration certificate.
41. the owner, on the basis of mutual application, register if undersized shipping feature has only one registered owner (the seizure) and the small vessels of the seizure of the transfer to another person (beneficiary) and the seizure of the acquirer or the presence of the authorised persons.
42. the registration of transfers, on the basis of mutual submission, apply only to small vessel who previously registered in Latvia and on the future operation of Finance of Latvia (registration certificate is issued to the beneficiary).
43. to register the small vessels of the transfer, on the basis of sworn notaries or other civil law 1474. persons referred to in article certified agreement or legal persons and issued certificate, submit: submission; 26.8.
43.2. the registration certificate;
43.3. the contract or acceptance and transfer on the seizure of undersized belonging to vessels in the transfer of property (which specifies that the property rights are transferred to the acquirer). This document specifies the seizure and the winner's name (name), address, and small vessels carrying technical data, which allows you to identify the specific undersized shipping feature. The seizure of the document to (person in charge).
44. If the small vessel is not registered in addition to the seizure, submit the document confirming the seizure of property rights to small vessel.
45. to register the small vessels of the transfer, on the basis of the judgment of the Court, the application shall be submitted: 45.1.;
45.2. the registration certificate;
45.3., having been convicted by a judgment of the Court of Justice, which established the rights of property or pārgrozīt (certified copy of the Court marked the entry into force of a judgment or a copy of a copy (the original show), if more than one property for objects).
46. to register the inherited undersized vessels, the owner shall submit: submission; 46.1.
46.2. the registration certificate;
46.3. inheritance law identity document (for example, heritage certificate, the judgment of the Court of probate or a copy of it (the original show), if more than one property inherited objects).
47. prior to the law of succession of the receipt of the document certifying the probable heir, presenting the heritage discovery in fact supporting documents (such as a death certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, will), the copies and stating this fact with the signature application may register a small size shipping to your name as an undersized vessels of the possessor. To the judgment of the Court of Justice or the heritage certificate prohibited vessels of this small seizures. Registration certificate under "notes" indicates "forbidden to alienate up to the approval of the law of succession". If there are several possible heirs, they may agree which of them will be small vessels of the possessor. This agreement may be signed Road Safety Directorate in the presence of all potential heirs or to submit a sworn notary or other civil law 1474. the persons referred to in the article demonstrate a possible heir to the written agreement. If an agreement is not possible to submit the original, a copy thereof shall be submitted (the original show) or chartered civil law notary or other person referred to in article 1474 of the certified true copies of the agreement.
48. to register the small vessels of the Exchange, if the owner is realized or country jurisdiction seized property, submit: submission; 48.1.
48.2. the registration certificate with a mark on the disposal or the road safety Directorate issued for specific vessels of small disposals. If undersized vessel not registered in Latvia, in place of the registration certificate submitted to the small vessels carrying technical data, but no evidence of foreign imported undersized shipping feature – the document that the undersized vessels into the customs territory of the European Union from a third country (a country which is not a Member State of the European Union) have designed legislation on customs matters in the order, or the State revenue service's permission to register a small vessel;
48.3. the sworn bailiff or the public or local authorities (which draws on undersized for unchallenged recovery vessel based on executive document) issued a document on the jurisdiction or country seized belongings – small vessels – the transfer of ownership or transfer for disposal along with acquiring property right certificate.
49. If the attached or State in the small vessels of the small vessels fail to submit the technical data of the accounting document, the formal decision on its registration adopted Road Safety Directorate.
50. to register the small vessels, the owner of dzot to joint ownership by the threat, submitted by: 50.1. application;
50.2. a certificate of registration;
50.3. property rights or, in the absence of formal, ending the set property, small vessel register to one of the joint owners, the co-owner of a signed agreement on the termination of joint ownership, the transfer of the vessel to catch one of the co-owners. Until the owners can sign an agreement on Road Safety Directorate of all co-owners or the presence of the authorised persons or to submit a written document certifying the consent of the partner and certified by sworn notary or other civil law a person referred to in article 1474;
50.4. If undersized vessel not registered in joint ownership, in addition to submitting the document, which confirms the small vessels in the acquisition of joint property.
51. to register the undersized vessels transfer reorganization of a legal person, in the case of an application submitted by: 51.1.;
51.2. a certificate of registration;
51.3. the copy of the document (the original show), showing small vessels affiliation after the reorganization.
52. to register the Corporation's share capital invested in small vessels, the owner shall submit: submission of 52.1.;
52.2. the registration certificate;
52.3. Company register certified statement undersized vessels laying the Corporation's share capital, if the certificate of registration under the "check for undersized vessels owner change" is not a certified business register marks on small vessels-the Corporation's share capital or if the road traffic safety Directorate is not in possession of such information.
VIII. Small vessels of the owner, possessor or holder of the registration data changes 53. to register the small vessels of the owner or possessor of the name, surname or name change, submit: 53.1. applications;
33.1. the registration certificate;
53.3. changes in the formal copy of the document (the original show).
54. to register the specified in the registration certificate holder's name, surname, nosa Kuma or change of address, submit: 54.1. applications;
54.2. the registration certificate.
IX. Small vessels carrying technical data or in the engine-mounted number change registration 55. to register the undersized vessels identification number or the engine-mounted number (hereinafter referred to as the unit numbers) changes, submitted by: 55.1. applications;
55.2. registration certificate;
55.3. decision of the police to register a small vessel-mounted motor, or you made a number of changes (except when the road traffic safety Directorate may decide that undersized vessel-mounted or engine is identifiable and aggregate number made changes is illegal).
56. the decision that the small vessel-mounted or engine is identifiable and aggregate number made the change is illegal, the road traffic safety Directorate may adopt: 56.1. If undersized shipping feature or the repairs made to the engine-mounted, which is eliminated or damaged unit number, and undersized shipping tool or engine-mounted above presented numbers for comparison, aggregate and its register shows the need for such work;
56.2. If unit number is partially damaged, but it is possible to identify a particular vessel or small-mounted motor.
57. to register the undersized vessels type change, submit: submission of 57.1.;
57.2. registration certificate;
57.3. Latvian maritime administration issued a small vessels carrying technical data supporting document, if undersized vessels type changes on launch or launch, which was exceeding eight metres length and intended for use with a built-in motor.
58. Watercraft type change is prohibited.
X. undersized vessels registration engine 59. Built-in motor indicates the registration certificate under the small vessels in the registration documents or accounting technical data sheet in the envelope document.
60. To register in the registration certificate of the engine-mounted or receive the certificate of the engine-mounted, shall be submitted by: 60.1. applications;
60.2. at least one of the following documents: foreign registration issued 60.2.1. document;
60.2.2. acceptance and transfer of the engine;
60.2.3. engine manufacturer or its official representative for the issue of engine technical data of the accounting and property rights supporting documents;
60.2.4. foreign property rights issued identity document, indicating the engine records technical data, if purchased used engine;
60.2.5. certificate of the engine;
60.3. property rights certificate, if the owner is not specified in this rule 60.2. the documents referred to.
61. in Latvia until 2004. February 1, registered or previously registered abroad undersized shipping feature of the recorded engine without the submission of additional documents, if the engine is specified in the registration document, or data on the engine it does not specify in General and the certificate is issued in the boat.
62. Allowed to register in Latvia registered small vessels-mounted motor of change between the two parties, on the basis of mutual submission, if the engine is the only one registered owner (the seizure) and transfer the registration of the engine from the seizure of another person (beneficiary) and the seizure of the acquirer or the presence of the authorised persons and the seizure shall provide a statement of the engine.
XI. Registration documents and number plates on renewal and change 63. for registration documents lost in the registration document, or make a change in the registration document, submitted by: 39.2. applications;
39.3. the registration document (if the registration document exchange). Exempt the document trācij change, if can be found in the registration documents submitted by form number or registration documents submitted by corruption is not a one-piece, but it is possible to identify the nationality of the individual parts of this document;
63.3. police certificate of registration document theft facts or the institutions concerned a statement of registration document destruction effects of force majeure (may submit a copy of the presentation of the original). The police statement need not be given if the road traffic safety Directorate has information that the stolen registration document is search, or if the registration document is lost in other circumstances.
64. the issue of a new registration certificate is lost, the registry shall check that the preceding certificate is considered invalid.
65. to register the undersized vessels State registration or change of name, submit the following documents: 65.1. applications;
65.2. the registration certificate.
XII. Small vessels from carrying 66. Undersized vessels for disposal is undersized vessels registration carried out to catch the vessel could alienate, leave the country or abroad for permanent operation of the write off. Small vessel disposal of, the registration certificate for an open cut off the bottom corners.
67. If small vessels for disposal shall provide small size vessels registration document, issued by the road traffic safety Directorate, the first small vessel register Road Safety Directorate and obtain a registration certificate.
68. to small vessel removed from inventory for disposal in Latvia, shall submit the following documents: 68.1. applications;
68.2. the registration certificate.
69. Removing undersized shipping feature of the expropriation in Latvia, the ' certificate of registration marks for small vessels the disposal of "indicates" disposal disposal of LR. Allowed to participate in the traffic for 30 days ". This time limit may be extended by 30 days at one time, by that rule 68 of these documents and their registration certificate shall be made in the record "extended for 30 days". Small vessel allowed to dispose of after the specified registration certificate expiration, but to use it for water traffic, small craft must be registered, exempt a changing trācij certificate.
70. Small vessel, who disposed of disposal in Latvia, from Latvia. For such a small vessel moved from Latvia, make this provision, paragraph 71.
71. to small vessel removed from accounting out of Latvia, shall submit the following documents: application of 71.1.;
71.2. the registration certificate. If a certificate of registration may be submitted, in paragraph 63 of these rules in order min receives small vessels registration certificate. If undersized vessel previously registered šēj owner, simultaneously recorded the change of owner;
71.3. the property rights in the formal copy of the document (the presentation of the original), if the registration certificate shows the previous owner.
72. Small vessel disposal of removal from Latvia, a certificate of registration under section trācij "Note on small vessels the disposal of" indicates "disposed of" for the export from LR.
73. to small vessel removed from inventory for disposal in Latvia, based on the performance of the court document, submit the following documents: 73.1. applications;
73.2. a certificate of registration. If the registration certificate lost or it is not possible to obtain it from the previous owner, submitted a sworn bailiff application or the State or local authorities where the application draws on the undersized for unchallenged recovery vessel. In this case, shall issue a certificate for a particular small vessels for disposal;
73.3. execution or the performance of its issuer's certified copy of the document, or the sworn bailiff or the public or local authorities (which draws propulsion to the undersized unchallenged vessel), which issued paper you have reference to the execution of a particular document.
74. On the disposal of small vessel on the basis of the performance document, under "certificate of registration marks for small vessels the disposal of" indicates "disposal disposal of LR. Allowed to participate in the traffic for 30 days ".
75. to small vessel removed from the inventory write-off, submit the following documents: 75.1. the application;
75.2. the registration certificate;
75.3. property rights certificate, if the certificate of registration contains the previous owner.
76. it is prohibited to participate in water traffic with a small vessel scrapped. Prohibited to register scrapped the undersized shipping feature.
77. If undersized shipping feature is registered-mounted motor, small vessels owner, removing small size vessel from accounting write-offs or later, you can get a certificate for the engine or engine to another register to own branded navigation feature.
78. If the registration certificate is lost, the holder, remove the small vessel of scrapped, this fact shall be stated in the application.
XIII. Undersized shipping registration in special cases 79. Registering a boat that was purchased or imported from a foreign country through 2004. February 1, may not submit small vessels carrying the technical data and the property right certificate. Instead of a person, in addition the application shall submit a written document (certificate), which attests (declared) its legitimate right to register a small vessel.
80. Official Representative in Latvia can receive national standard LVS 413:2002 "small vessels of the national registration plate" matching set series national registration number (hereinafter referred to as the trade number). Trading number road traffic safety Directorate granted Latvia imported and unregistered trade small vessels to trade or storage space, or test drive with such small vessels. Sales allocated for one year, on the basis of the official representative in Latvia. Trading number assignment official representative Latvia attest to the appropriate entry in the register and issue a certificate.
81. In cases not referred to in these terms as well as in exceptional cases the question of small vessels registration examined and a decision according to the administrative procedure governing laws and adopt a road safety Directorate.
82. Small vessels registration documents submitted to keep Road Safety Directorate Department in which registered small craft or undersized motor vessels.
XIV. Closing questions 83. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, Regulation No 766 "undersized vessels registration rules" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 3, 90).
84. in place of the certificate of registration in the cases mentioned in these rules may be submitted until 2004. February 1, Latvia registered vessels registration certificate or voucher.
85. the provisions shall enter into force on 1 April 2008.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by April 1, 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 213 small vessels of the model of the certificate of registration traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 213 of the sample belonging to engine traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 213 undersized Proof vessels amortization sample traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik, annex 4.
The Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 213 traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 213 traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia