Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173016
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 195 in Riga in 2008 (25 March. No 19 10) car safety regulations Issued under the law "on conformity assessment" article 7 General questions 1. terms used in the rules: 1. the lifting accessory – component or equipment that is not directly attached to the lifting machinery, designed to support the load and is placed between the machinery and the load or directly on top of cargo or freight is composed by a single whole and are placed on the market as a separate device;
1.2. the partly completed machinery-facility complex that is unable to perform a specific task as a separate device (for example, drive system) which is intended to include the machinery or other partly completed machinery or equipment, thereby forming machinery to which the requirements of this regulation;
1.3. safety components-part of the circulation, a separate device whose function is to provide security, and that the defect or malfunction endanger the safety of persons. If the safety components is missing or it is behind the control with the other components, the machine does not lose uptime;
1.4. chains, ropes and links-details that are designed and constructed for lifting as lifting machinery or lifting accessories;
1.5. the placing on the market within the meaning of these provisions, machinery or partly completed machinery the first making available in the European Community, to distribute to, or to use against the remuneration or royalty;
1.6.-use this to pass the requirements of the rules according to the machine for the first time in use in the European Community in accordance with the intended use of the machinery;
1.7. removable mechanical transmission device-removable component if the transmission between the das self-propelled machinery (or tractor) to the other machine. That ingredient is behind the first fixed bearing and if it will be released along with a guard, is considered one item;
1.8. the authorized representative – the meaning of these rules, any European milk By natural or legal persons established in, which from the manufacturer received a written mandate to perform on his behalf all obligations and formalities or any part of it in accordance with the requirements laid down in these provisions;
1.9. the manufacturer-the meaning of these regulations any natural or legal person who designs or manufactures this provision the requirements of appropriate machinery or partly completed machinery, taking responsibility for its conformity with the requirements of these provisions, on their entry into circulation under his own name or trademark or for its own use, the opening needs. If that is not the producer, the producer shall be considered to be, or that a natural or legal person that machinery or partly completed machinery placed on the market or use of the machine;
1.10. mutually interchangeable equipment – a device that is not a tool, and that machinery or tractor by the start of its use can be mounted the same operator to change the machinery function or assign a new function.
2. determine the essential security and safety requirements for machinery, interchangeable equipment, safety components, lifting accessories, chains, ropes and straps removable mechanical transmission devices and partly completed machinery, as well as compliance monitoring mechanisms.
3. The machine is any device or mechanism that meets one of the following: 3.1 the definitions for a specific usage of parts or components connected (at least one of which moves) complex, fitted with or intended to be fitted with a drive system, which does not use human or animal effort;
3.2. This provision of the complex referred to in paragraph 3.1., that is missing a component that is required to connect it on site or to sources of energy strategy and recovery;
3.3. this rule 3.1. and 3.2., the referred complex, ready to be installed and able to operate in the State only if it has been mounted on a vehicle or installed in a building or structure;
3.4. the complex that consists of this rule 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 above of such machinery or partly completed machinery which, in order to achieve the goal, are arranged and controlled so that they function as a single however; in meh
3.5. connect parts or components of the complex, in which at least one single component or components sa moves whose only power source is directly applied human effort and provided loads or lifting.
4. the rules do not apply to: 4.1. safety components which are supplied by the manufacturer of the machine as a replacement part on the same machine, manufactured to replace identical components;
4.2. specific equipment used for entertainment or amusement parks;
4.3. machinery specially designed or used for nuclear emergency which can cause a release of radioactive materials;
4.4. weapons (including firearms);
4.5. the following means of transport: 4.5.1 in agricultural and forestry tractors, which detected the conformity assessment regulations for agricultural or forestry tractors, their trailers and the assessment of conformity of the components (with the exclusion of machinery mounted on these vehicles);
4.5.2. for vehicles, motor vehicles and access the Böhm that conformity assessment of specified regulations on wheel TRANS portlīdzekļ and conformity assessment of ingredients (except for machines that are to be planted on these vehicles);
4.5.3. vehicles intended exclusively for racing;
4.5.4. vehicles designed for transport by rail, inland waterway or air routes (except machinery mounted on these trans portlīdzekļ);
4.6. seagoing vessels and mobile offshore platforms and machines mounted on ships or offshore platforms;
4.7., which are specially designed and made the police and mi litār needs;
4.8. machines, which are specially designed and made for the pursuit of research assistance for temporary use in laboratories;
4.9. lifting devices for mining or ore mining workings;
4.10. the cars used for the movement of an actor plays;
4.11. electrical and electronic products covered by the legislation on electrical safety of equipment: 4.11.1. household goods (for household use);
4.11.2. audiovisual equipment;
4.11.3. information technology equipment;
4.11.4. Office equipment;
4.11.5. low voltage distribution devices and control devices;
4.11.6. electric motors;
4.12. the following high-voltage equipment: 4. switchgear and control mechanisms;
5. the requirements laid down in these provisions refers to any of these provisions referred to in paragraph 3, the device or mechanism.
6. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the relevant technical standards Committee recommends limited liability company "Latvian standards" of the European unit, reliance and published Iaea standards list.
7. Limited liability company "Latvian standards" to the newspaper "presented the pub licēšan Latvian journal" the national status of the standards the harmonized standards adapted a list of this essential security rules and safety requirements (applicable standards).
8. The rules referred to in paragraph 2, the conformity assessment shall be carried out: 8.1. Latvian National Accreditation Bureau (hereinafter accreditation) accredited institutions, for which the accreditation of the Ministry of economy is notice in the licējus pub "journal" (hereinafter referred to as the reported prostitution laws counselling), which are accredited according to standard EN 45011:8.1.1. EN: 2004 "General requirements for bodies that cause damage to the product certification systems" to carry out the EC type-examination;
8.1.2. Lvs EN ISO/IEC 17021: conformity assessment 2007 ". Requirements in i.e. tions, which provides audit and management system certificate CIA ju "to make a general assessment of the quality system;
8.2. other Member States of the European Union or the European economic area, notified body for which the Ministry of Economic Affairs published a report by the newspaper "journal".
9. The notified body shall meet the following requirements: 9.1. its Director and the staff responsible for the conformity assessment and attestation procedures, not the machine designer, producer, at the provider or installer, and does not represent the organization that carries out any of the following. This prohibition does not preclude the possibility of exchanges of technical information between the manufacturer of the machine and notify authorities;
9.2. the Director and the staff responsible for the assessment and attestation of conformity procedures, does not participate in machine design, manufacturing, marketing or maintenance, as well as not representing the Organization, carrying out any of the following. This prohibition does not preclude the possibility of exchanges of technical information between the manufacturer of the machine and notify authorities;
9.3. the staff assessment and certification is carried out professionally, honestly and reasonably technically competent. The staff is free of any inlet mess (especially financial) that may affect the decision, or the results of the inspection (especially with regard to persons or organizations that are important to monitor the results of tēšan);
9.4. the appropriate personnel and technical equipment technical and administrative tasks connected with inspection and surveillance procedures;
9.5. the staff responsible for the checks must possess: 9.5.1. technical and professional well trained;
9.5.2. familiar with the testing procedures, and has experience performing this procedure in equestrian;
9.5.3. know how to design technical papers, reports and certificates required for authentication validation tests carried out;
9.6. it guarantees the impartiality of the staff. Staff remuneration must not depend on the amount of the checks or tests and results;
9.7. It provides its own insurance against civil liability in respect of the activities that it is entitled to make;
9.8. the personnel shall respect the confidentiality of information of which it won, by inspection, with the exception of information provided by the national supervisory authorities, the contra les and which, in accordance with the laws and regulations of the machine machine security surveillance and control;
9.9. it directly or through representatives, to participate in the announced European Union authorities coordination and standardisation activities in relation to these regulations.
10. Ministry of the economy shall inform the European Commission and the other Member States of the European Union institutions, which notified are assigned they will implement to assess the conformity of the machinery requirements of these provisions. Information in min konas Crete conformity assessment procedures and the type of machine which the conformity of the institution is authorized to evaluate, as well as the identification of the institutions either that those links has granted the European Commission (hereinafter referred to as identical as fikācij institution number). Information on the Ministry of economy announced authority also publishes the newspaper "journal".
11. the economic Ministry withdraw rights notified body to assess the conformity of the machinery requirements of this regulation and shall immediately inform the European Commission and the other Member States of the European Union: 11.1. Ministry of Economy receives a notification from the Office that the accreditation of notified body does not meet this provision in paragraph 9 above;
11.2. the notified body ceases commercial operation in accordance with the laws of the local laws governing the conduct of business.
2. Market surveillance 12. machine monitoring the market take the consumer protection Centre (trade and service area) and the national būvinspekcij (merchant workplaces). The said institutions shall monitor and control to the machine is placed on the market or put into use when they comply with the requirements of this regulation, does not pose a threat to human and pet health, the safety of property, are to be planted, maintained and used for its intended purpose or under conditions which can reasonably be foreseen.
13. the partly completed machinery market supervision of consumer protection Center (trade and service area). The said institution shall monitor and control to the partly completed machines are placed on the market if they comply with the requirements of these regulations.
14. Before placing on the market or putting into use, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall: 14.1. ensure that it complies with these regulations in Chapter 9 essential guarantees safety and security requirements;
14.2. ensure that this provision is available to 5.1 in sub-chapter dock men tation!;
14.3. Add all the information specified in these provisions;
14.4. provides the relevant conformity assessment procedures in accordance with the provisions of the ņā Chapter 3;
14.5. draw up an EC declaration of conformity in accordance with the provisions of the CMO and provide 24 pun, to be added to the truck;
14.6. the CE marking shall be affixed to the machine in accordance with the provisions of 8.no.
15. for the partly completed machinery, the manufacturer or his authorised representative to the Assembly instructions and the Declaration of incorporation until partially com plektēt machine is not included in the machine. Before placing partly completed machinery on the market, or inclusion in the car, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall: 15.1. ensure that technical documentation has been prepared in accordance with this sentence subsection 5.2;
15.2. ensure that the installation instructions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of subsection 5.3, and ensure that it is not attached to the car part com plektēt;
15.3. the inclusion of the Declaration shall be prepared in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 26 and ensure that it is connected to the partly completed machinery.
16. Fairs and exhibitions are allowed to exhibit machinery and part of plektēt com machines which do not meet the requirements of this regulation if they are clearly legible indication of non-compliance with the requirements of this regulation and that they will not be traded until the day while ensuring the machinery or partly com plektēt machines match the requirements of these regulations. The time machine and partly completed machinery demonstration allowed if follow safety precautions for the protection of people.
17. where the market surveillance authorities find that the cars marked with the CE marking, accompanied by an EC declaration of conformity and its use according to the intended purpose or under conditions which can reasonably be foreseen, however, may pose a risk to human and pet health and safety or the safety of property, market surveillance authorities have the right to take appropriate measures to withdraw such machinery from the market and prohibit their use or to restrict free movement thereof.
18. the market surveillance authority shall report to the Ministry of Economy on: 18.1. any rules referred to in paragraph 17 of the cases indicate, or at the decision is wide: 18.1.1. This provision is referred to in Chapter 9 the essential safety and security non-compliance;
18.1.2. applicable incorrect application of the standards;
18.1.3. deficiencies in the applicable standards;
18.2. suspended or withdrawn EC type-examination certificate or the approval of the quality of the sis themes or EC type-examination certificate limit, if these rules are not satisfied accession requirements.
19. Ministry of the economy shall report to the European Commission and the other Member States of the European unit of the Sa for this rule referred to in paragraph 18 of the cases and the measures taken.
3. the conformity assessment of machinery 20. To certify the conformity of the machinery with the requirements of this regulation, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall apply one of these rules 21, 22 or 23. the procedures referred to in paragraph 1, for the attestation of conformity.
21. If the machine is not included in these rules referred to in annex 1, the manufacturer or his authorized representative: 21.1. prepare technical documentation for each specific type of machine in accordance with the provisions of this subchapter 5.1;
21.2. the production process ensure that all machinery produced at aware of these rules 5.1. sub-chapter to the technical documentation and with the requirements of this regulation.
22. If the machine is included in annex 1 of these rules to this list and it is manufactured in accordance with the applicable requirements of the standards, and these standards include all the essential security and safety requirements relating to machinery in question, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall apply one of the following procedures (optional): 22.1. This provision, paragraph 21;
22.2. the provision referred to in Chapter 6, the EC type-examination pursuant to this rule 21.2. the requirements referred to in subparagraph;
22.3. the provisions referred to in Chapter 7 of the general quality assurance procedure.
23. If the machine is included in annex 1 of these rules to this list and not manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the applicable standard or its production such as the requirements of the standards applicable in respect of the part, or they do not contain any significant security and safety requirements relating to machinery in question, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall apply one of the following procedures (optional): 23.1. these provisions in Chapter 6, the EC type-examination referred pursuant to this rule 21.2. the requirements referred to in subparagraph;
23.2. the provisions referred to in Chapter 7 of the general quality assurance procedure.
4. The EC declaration of conformity 24. machinery the EC declaration of conformity must be drawn up in the national language or several official languages of the European Union. If the car enters into the market or use in Latvia, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall ensure this Declaration the EC responses for translation into Latvian language. The EC declaration of conformity of the text in your or sag handwriting (block letters), and shall include the following information in the information society: 24.1. of the manufacturer or of his authorised representative, the name and registered office;
24.2. in Latvia, or registered in a Member State of the European Union, for the preparation of the technical documentation the notified person's first name, last name and legal ad res;
24.3. machine description and identification data: name, model, type, serial number and designation;
15.2. the clear and explicit confirmation that the machine at "the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2006 on the directive 2006/42/EC on machinery and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast), PRA, really, and a reference to the official journal of the European Union directives, which corresponds to the value in the machine;
15.2. the notified body name, legal address, and institution number of tion that Eden was made by the EC type-examination, as well as the EC type certificate well mur (if carried out the EC type-examination in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 6);
24.6. the notified body name, registered office and identification number of the body, which confirmed the overall quality system (if the quality system is approved in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 7);
15.3. the reference to the applicable standards (if such standards used);
15.4. the reference to other standards and specifications used (if the other standards and specifications used);
15.5. The EC declaration of conformity the place and date of preparation;
24.10. the signature of the person concerned and transcript, which is entitled to sign the EC declaration of conformity of the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
25. This provision set out in paragraph 24 of the EC declaration of conformity applies to machinery only in the State in which they are placed on the market, and does not apply to ingredients that are added later, or operations carried out by the final producer.
26. the inclusion of the partly completed machinery the Declaration shall be made in writing or handwriting in your computer (in capital letters), and shall include the following information: 26.1. partly completed machinery manufacturer or its authorised representative of the saukum and the registered office;
26.2. in Latvia, or registered in a Member State of the European Union, technical preparation of the notified kumentācij will give the name of that person and the legal ad res;
26.3. Description of the partly completed machinery and identification data: from saukum, model, type, serial number and designation;
26.4. the message about which essential security and safety requirements such as the jewelry and the most respected of the partly completed machinery manufacturing, proof that is the vote of sagat technical documentation and, if necessary, a reference to the official journal of the European Union directives, which corresponds to the value in the partly completed machinery;
26.5. After confirming that the market surveillance authorities on request based you will be submitted to the relevant information on the partly completed machinery. Provision of this information does not affect the partly completed machinery manufacturer's intellectual property rights;
16.5. notice that is not initiated by the use of the partly completed machinery, while the car in which the partly completed machinery will be included, not received EC declaration of conformity in accordance with the requirements of these regulations implement; pr
16.6. the inclusion of the Declaration of the place and date of preparation;
16.7. the signature of the person concerned and transcript, which is empowered to sign the Declaration for the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
27. The car manufacturer or its authorised representative shall keep the EC declaration of conformity (original) for at least 10 years from the last date of manufacture of the machinery. The partly completed machinery, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall keep the Declaration of incorporation for at least 10 years from the last production of the partly completed machinery.
5. Technical documentation technical documentation of the machine 5.1 28 machines technical documentation collected about Mau lag sheen of infor Kona by the manufacture and use of information, and it confirms that the machine complies with the requirements of this regulation. Detailed drawings and other specific information for use in the manufacture of downstream nodes machines technical documentation shall include the following information in the nodes is important in carrying out checks on compliance with the essential security and safety requirements relating to health and safety.
29. The machines technical documentation must be drawn up by the manufacturer, or its authorised over the floor in one or more official languages of the European Union (except for the instruk tion, which shall be drawn up in accordance with this provision, 191.2, 191.1 and 191.4 191.3).
30. the technical documentation shall contain the machinery: 30.1. a general description of the machinery;
30.2. the machine exploded view drawings (with the control schemes), as well as attractive in relati descriptions and explanations to understand the machine's operation;
30.3. the full detail of the drawing together with a set of calculations, test results, certificates, which are required to check the conformity of the machinery with the essential security and safety requirements;
18.9. the documentation on risk assessment, summarizing the following information: 30.4.1. essential security and safety requirements relating to machinery Cretan Kona;
30.4.2. the protection measures introduced to eliminate the hazards or reduce the risks and, where necessary, an indication of the residual risks;
5. the list of the production instance used in major standards and other technical specifications (reference standards in certain essential security and safety requirements);
19.0. technical reports, which include the manufacturer or authorised representative of the manufacturer and laboratory measurement of outside technical results;
19.1. the rules referred to in paragraph 191 instructions (copies);
19.1. in the light of the construction and Assembly of the machine: 30.8.1. inclusion of the partly completed machinery and the Declaration of the Assembly instructions in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 5.3 below;
30.8.2. other car or truck products incorporated into the EC declaration of conformity (copies);
30.8.3. Ec Declaration of conformity for machinery (copy).
31. If the machines are manufactured in series, technical documentation of the machine ie kļauj a description of the measures carried out by the manufacturer in order to ensure compliance with the integration of the machine do not alter the requirements of this regulation. The manufacturer must take the necessary part of the composition, equipment and machinery supplied research to determine whether the design and construction of the solution is possible for ma to make Sheena and safe to use.
32. the technical documentation of the machine store, and it is available to the market surveillance authorities for at least 10 years after the last date of manufacture of the machinery or machinery are produced in series, from the last date of manufacture of the unit. This rule 24.2. a person referred to in the technical documentation of the machine provides a presentation of the market surveillance authority, within a time limit which is commensurate with the complexity of the Declaration of incorporation.
33. Providing false information in the technical dossier or the submission of market supervisory authority in paragraph 32 of these provisions within this is a reason for doubting the conformity of the machinery with the essential requirements of this regulation.
5.2. The partly completed machinery technical documentation 34. Partly completed machinery the technical documentation shall contain particulars of those essential security and safety requirements are met, as well as to collect information on the partly completed machinery design, manufacture and use. Detailed drawings and other specific information for use in the manufacture of downstream nodes machines technical documentation shall include the following information in the nodes is important in carrying out checks on compliance with the essential security and safety requirements relating to health and safety.
35. The partly completed machinery shall prepare technical documentation for the Brazilian production or its authorized representative in one or more official languages of the European Union.
36. Partly completed machinery the technical documentation shall include the following: 36.1. partly completed machine exploded view drawings (with diagrams);
36.2. the full detail of the drawing together with a set of calculations, the results of the tests and certificates, which are required to verify the com plektēt car part compliance with essential security and safety requirements;
36.3. the documentation on risk assessment, summarizing the following information: 36.3.1. essential security and safety requirements that apply to Kona in stock of the partly completed machinery;
36.3.2. the protection measures introduced to prevent or reduce the risk around draudējum, and, if necessary, a reference to the still through the st risk; the voš
36.3.3. the list of the production instance used in major standards and other technical specifications (reference standards in certain essential security and safety requirements);
36.3.4. technical reports, which include the manufacturer or authorised representative of the manufacturer and laboratory measurement of outside technical results;
36.3.5 mounting instruction (copy).
37. If the partly completed machinery manufactured in series, the technical documentation shall include a description of the measures carried out by the manufacturer to ensure that the partly completed machinery constant compliance with the requirements of this regulation. The manufacturer must take the necessary part of the composition, equipment and partly completed machinery research to determine whether the design and construction of the solution is possible to partly completed machinery assembled and started to use.
38. The partly completed machinery maintain technical documentation, and it is available to the market surveillance authorities for at least 10 years after the last of the partly completed machinery or, if the date of manufacture of the partly completed machinery produced in series, from the last date of manufacture of the unit. This rule 26.2. a person referred to in subparagraph provides a partly completed machinery the technical documentation submitted, the market surveillance authority, within a time limit which is commensurate with the inclusion of the partly completed machinery the Declaration of complexity.
39. Providing false information in the technical dossier or the submission of market supervisory authority in paragraph 38 of these rules within this is a reason for doubting the conformity of the partly completed machinery to the requirements of these provisions.
5.3. the partly completed machinery the Assembly instructions for partly completed machinery 41. Assembly instructions include those terms which you follow to the right include the final car without endangering health and safety.
41. The partly completed machinery the Assembly instructions shall be drawn up in the official language of the European Union corresponding to the manufacturer or the authorised representative of national language, intended partly completed machinery to include the final car.
6. EC type-examination 42. Ec type-examination is the part of the procedure, in which a notified body ascertains and certifies that the machinery satisfies the requirements of this regulation.
43. the manufacturer or his authorized representative shall submit an application to the EC type-over pleasures on one of notified bodies. The application shall include: 43.1. details of manufacturer or its authorised representative, the name and business address;
43.2. the statement that such application has not been lodged with another notified body;
43.3. the provision referred to in subsection 5.1 of the machine technical documentation tation!.
44. the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall pass at the disposal of the notified body a sample car. Notified body (if requested by the inspection program) can ask for more samples.
45. The notified body: 45.1. assess the machine's technical documentation and verify whether the sample is produced in accordance with this documentation, as well as the items designed in conformity with applicable standards, and those elements that are not designed in accordance with the applicable standards;
45.2. the inspections, measurements and tests or ensure to ascertain whether the solutions adopted satisfy the essential safety rules and safety requirements, if applicable standards are not used;
45.3. where appropriate standards have been used, shall take the appropriate inspection, measurement and test or you provide it, to make sure those standards are actually applied;
28.2. agree with the applicant the location where will check the necessary inspections, measurements and tests to determine whether the sample is produced with sound submitted sa technical documentation.
47. the manufacturer and the notified body stores these rules referred to in paragraph 46 of the EC type-examination certificate (copy) Sir, and all technical documentation with a sample check of the linked documents, 15 years after the issue of the certificate.
48. If the sample does not meet the requirements of these provisions, the notified body shall refuse an EC type-examination certificate to the applicant and the issue of justifying the reasons for the refusal. Notified body for that decision, shall inform the applicant, the other bodies and notified the Ministry of economy.
49. the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall inform the notified body of any changes it makes or intends to make a machine that meets the test sample. The notified body shall examine the modifications made and shall inform the manufactures charger or its authorized representative for compliance with this provision of the sample. The notified body, if necessary, issue a new EC type-examination certificate.
50. The car manufacturer shall ensure conformity of the machinery in question concerned the degree of modernization.
51. the notified body which issued the EC type-examination certificate, is obliged by the market surveillance authorities and other institutions reported the first request to issue the EC type-examination certificate (copy) as well as to the raudzīb of the market authority when justified its request, technical documentation, a description of the tests and test results (copies).
52. Filing documents for sample verification procedures presented in the national language or in any other official language of the European Union, notified body is acceptable.
53. The notified body responsible for issuing the EC type-examination certificate validity. It shall inform the manufacturer of any circumstances that could affect the validity of the certificate. The notified body shall withdraw certificates that are no longer valid.
54. the manufacturer every five years requires the notified body to review the conformity of the machinery with the requirements laid down in these provisions. If a notified body finds that the machinery remains in conformity with, it extended the EC type-examination certificate validity period for the next five years.
55. If the EC type-examination certificate period of validity is extended by the manufacturer discontinue the placing on the market of a particular machine.
7. General quality assurance 56. General quality system (quality system) shall ensure the compliance of each manufactured machinery requirements of these provisions. All manufacturer's requirements and specifications for the design, the izgat bags, the final checks and tests are documented in a systematic and orderly manner in the procedure and the written instructions on the form. Documentation on the quality system provides a holistic approach to manufacturing processes. The documentation shall include the following information: 56.1. quality criteria, the organisational structure and responsibilities of management, and the power in relation to the design and quality of the machinery;
56.2. project specifications and a list of the standards that will be used in the design of the machine, as well as measures to achieve compliance with the rules of the car park with the essential security and safety requirements, if applicable standards used in all elements of the machine;
56.3. methods to be used in the assessment and evaluation of the project;
56.4. methods that will be used in the production process, quality control and of securing;
56.5. methods that will be used for final checks and testing before producing the horse, during and after manufacture, and the frequency of inspections and testing;
56.6. quality records;
56.7. means of monitoring in place to ensure the necessary quality and design, as well as the effective operation of the quality system.
57. the manufacturer of the machine design, manufacturing, final inspection and testing to ensure a quality system that complies with this provision in paragraph 56.
58. the quality system elements that are implemented, and provided in accordance with applicable standards, complies with this provision in paragraph 56.
59. the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall submit an application to the notified body for assessment of the quality system. The application shall include the following: 59.1. details of manufacturer or its authorised representative, the name and business address;
59.2. details of machine design, manufacture, final inspection, testing and storage sites;
59.3. machines technical documentation for each machine model that it produces or is intended to produce the quality system;
59.4. quality system documentation;
59.5. proof that the other institutions reported such application has not been filed.
60. the notified body shall organise the evaluation group that carried out the assessment of the quality system of the manufacturer's premises and evaluation group examined: 60.1. or quality system elements correspond to these rules referred to in paragraph 56;
60.2. this rule 59.3. documentation referred to verify its compliance with the requirements of this regulation;
60.3. or the quality system in the framework of the conformity of the machinery produced by these rules laid down in the essential security and safety requirements.
61. This provision 60. evaluation team referred to in paragraph 1 shall include at least one Professional with experience in the machine design, manufacturing technology and evaluation.
62. the notified body for assessment of the quality system in compliance with this provision in paragraph 60 above requirements the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall provide in writing. In that document, the conclusions of the evaluation and include an indication of the redress and appeal procedures.
63. The manufacturer shall undertake to fulfil the obligations provided for in the approved for the purposes of the system, ACC and to ensure compliance with these provisions, as well as implement PRA undertakes to inform the notified body of any planned changes to the approved quality system.
64. If the manufacturer has made the planned changes to the approved quality system, the notified body shall evaluate them and decide whether the modified quality system complies with this provision in paragraph 60 above requirements or needs assessment. Assessment of the notified body the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall provide in writing. This paper includes the evaluation findings.
65. The notified body for quality system approval, conduct regular monitoring visits on the manufacture of machinery, to make sure that the manufacturer complies with the provisions of paragraph 63. Regular visits during the three years all quality evaluated by the system.
66. The manufacturer shall allow the notified body access to the design of the car, manufacture, final inspection and testing and storage locations, and access to the following information: 66.1. quality system documentation;
66.2. quality records on the machine design;
66.3. quality records on the manufacture of machinery.
67. The notified body in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 65 of the monitoring visits are entitled to make unannounced visits to the site. The need for such visits and the frequency of which shall be determined by the notified body on the basis of: previous surveillance visits 67.1. results;
67.2. the need to assess the corrective actions;
67.3. special conditions, if any, was the system approval;
41.9. significant change in the manufacturing process, measures or techniques the Institute. org
68. This provision referred to in paragraph 67 of the unannounced visits the notified body may carry out tests or instruct such conduct in order to verify the conformity of the quality system in paragraph 56.
69. The notified body for monitoring visits and unannounced visits for you to prepare the assessment report, which is submitted by the manufacturer or his authorised representative. The report shall contain the conclusions of the evaluation and test results (if performed).
70. the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall ensure that the documentation referred to in paragraph 59 and the notified body the review of the decision and the retention of 10 years after the last date of manufacture and the documentation presented by the market surveillance authorities on request.
8.71. CE marking the CE marking consists of the capital letters "CE" (annex 2).
72. the CE marking shall be placed in a prominent position, it is easily legible and indelible.
73. forbidden to highlight the machinery of markings, signs and inscriptions which are likely to deceive third parties as to the meaning or the form of the CE marking. The machine allowed to label with other marks and symbols, if it does not reduce visibility, legibility of the CE marking and meaning.
74. Not marked accordingly in the machine: 74.1. If the CE marking is affixed in accordance with the requirements of this regulation for products which do not comply with these rules laid down in the essential security and safety requirements;
74.2. machine without or without the CE marking EC declaration of conformity;
46.2. the machine mark similar as to the meaning and form of the CE marked you.
75. where the market surveillance authorities find that the CE marking does not comply with the requirements of this regulation, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall be obliged to ensure the prevention of this offence.
76. If the rules referred to in paragraph 75 of the non-compliance persists, the market surveillance authorities shall take all appropriate measures to restrict or prohibit the placing on the market of machinery or withdraw it from the market.
77. Where, for machinery, other relevant laws and regulations, shall certify conformity of the machinery in accordance with the relevant legislation and the requirements laid down by marking machine with CE marking certifies that all relevant legislation is respected.
9. machine safety and essential safety requirements 9.1. General requirements 78. machine safety and essential safety requirements laid down in this chapter are optional. However, if the level of existing technology in the production of a particular machine does not allow these to achieve all of the objectives set out in the claim, the manufacturer or its authorised representative machinery shall be so designed and constructed that the above objectives are met as possible.
79. The machine shall be designed and constructed so as to suit the intended functions and can be operated, adjusted and maintained without putting persons at ris having, if these operations are carried out in the circumstances envisaged, taking into account any foreseeable misuse. The following measures shall be taken to eliminate any risk throughout the foreseeable lifetime of the machinery, including the transport, Assembly, mounting, and de off-line rendering stage.
80. In selecting the most appropriate methods, the manufacturer or his authorized over the floor the following principles apply: 80.1. as far as possible, prevent or reduce risks, developing safe ma this nas strukcij Kona;
80.2. the preventive measures against the risks that cannot be eliminated;
49.9. inform users of the residual risks, the need for special training, as well as personal protective equipment.
81. When designing and constructing machinery, and prepare instructions, produce saver or its authorised representative not only allows the use of the machine for its intended purpose, but any reasonably foreseeable misuse.
82. The machine shall be designed and constructed in such a way that they cannot be used for unforeseen purposes, if such use is not secure. If necessary, inform the police, instruk the machinery should not be used.
83. The machine shall be designed and constructed taking into account the restrictions, which subject the person who installs, operates, regulation, maintenance, cleaning, repair or move the ma Sheena (hereinafter operator), using the required or expected indivi dual protection products.
84. The machine shall be equipped with all the special equipment and accessories not necessary for it to be adjusted, maintained and used.
85. The materials used to construct machinery or products used or created by its use, does not endanger the health or safety of a person. If the machine is operated using liquids, they designed and constructed so as to avoid the risk of filling, use, recovery or draining.
86. The machine shall be equipped with local lighting suitable for the operations concerned.
87. The machine shall be designed and constructed so as to avoid potentially troublesome area of shadow, irritating and that there are no dangerous stroboscopic effects on moving parts due to the lighting.
88. Internal parts requiring frequent inspection, and adjustment, as well as around the life of the area provided with appropriate lighting.
89. The machinery or each component thereof is a safe service and transport the jam, as well as packaged and designed so that it can be stored safely and without damage.
90. The machine or its components during transport may not be sudden movements or threats arise to instability unless the machine or its components instructions for use it is allowed.
91. If machinery or its various component weight, size or shape prevents them from being moved by hand, the machinery or each component part thereof complies with one of the following conditions: 91.1. it is equipped with a device for lifting gear;
91.2. designed to be fitted with attachments for lifting gear;
91.3. it belongs to a form that you can easily add standard lifting mechanisms.
92. The machine or its components which operated manually (by hand), meets one of the following conditions: 57.2. it's easy;
92.2. it is equipped so that you can safely lift and move.
93. The dangerous tools or moving machine parts (even if their weight is not great) take special measures.
94. in accordance with the intended conditions of use to the minimum sa impair the operator's discomfort, fatigue and physical and psychological tension, providing the following ergonomic principles: 94.1. space of sufficient size for the operator body part movements;
94.2. avoidance of monotonous work rate of the machine;
58.6. avoidance of prolonged concentration;
94.4. human or machine contact adjustment expected operator physical characteristics.
95. The work area shall be designed and constructed so as to avoid any risk of exhaust gas or oxygen deficiency.
96. If the machine is intended for use in hazardous environment presenting risks to the health and safety of the operator, or if the machine itself creates a dangerous environment, take appropriate measures to ensure the operator according to the working conditions that protect against foreseeable hazards.
97. If possible, the work area provides the appropriate CAB that pro jektēt, constructed, or equipped in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 95 and 96 min the Thai requirements. The cab out ensure rapid escape from the cab. Emergency exit designed in the opposite direction of the cockpit exit (if that's possible).
98. If possible, and the working conditions so permit, work places constituting an integral part of Masha in the well, so constructed that they can be fitted with seats.
99. If the operator provides the machinery during operation to sit and work area is an integral part of the machine, the machine equipment seating position.
100. The Operator's seating position gives him the ability to maintain a stable position. The operator can adjust the seat and its distance to the control devices.
101. Where the machinery is subject to vibrations, the seat is designed in such a way as to reduce the operator's perceived vibrations to the lowest level that is reasonably possible. Seats anchorages that treats all types of loads, what is expected of the machine during use. If the operator's feet are not on the floor, the machine is equipped with foot rests that covered with non-slip material.
102. The control system shall be designed and constructed so as to prevent dangerous situations: 102.1. withstand load and external factors, resulting from the proposed use of the machinery;
102.2. its equipment and application security does not cause dangerous situations;
102.3. error control algorithm does not cause dangerous situations;
102.4. error man a machine not foreseeable hazardous situations.
103. in the design of the management system and design ensure that: 103.1. machine impossible to operate unexpectedly;
103.2. parameters of the machinery does not change in an uncontrolled way when such changes result in dangerous situations;
103.3. suspension of the machine must not be late, if given a stop command;
No machine 103.4. moving part or machine component held it is not possible to fall or be ejected;
103.5. automatic or manual stopping of the moving parts are not obstructed;
103.6. protective devices retain their effectiveness or raid the stop command;
103.7. safety-related parts of control systems in a coherent way the concerns of all the machinery or the partly completed machinery.
104. Wireless control system automatically stops the machine if it is not received correctly control signal (if signal is lost).
105. The control device is: 105.1. clear and understandable, and marked with a pictogram (if necessary);
105.2. placed so that they can be operated safely and without hesitation;
105.3. designed to meet the assigned meaning;
105.4. located outside any zone machine inside or around machinery in which a person's health and safety may be compromised (danger zone), except where necessary for certain control on passenger cēm (for example, emergency stop or robotic control consoles);
105.5. placed so that their activities do not cause additional risk;
105.6. designed or protected so that the management would not be possible without an external force;
105.7. manufactured that withstand unexpected forces, particularly with regard to the suspension of operations in emergency situations.
106. Where a control is designed and constructed to perform a variety of functions, management functions should be clearly marked and, if necessary, particularly highlighted.
107. The arrangement of the controls, the type of movement and triggering resistance steps that meet the purpose, taking account of ergonomic principles.
108. machine equipped with safe driving requires indicators that are read in from the machine control.
109. the main management of the machinery space shall be so constructed that the operator would be able to make sure that dangerous areas not in people, and so the machine could not be started, if the dangerous zone is located.
110. If the rules referred to in paragraph 109, it was not possible to comply with the requirements before starting the machine sends out an acoustic and visual alarm.
111. If necessary, the machinery shall be equipped with a means of ensuring that the machine can operate only from control sites located in one or more predetermined or zones or locations.
112. If more than one control, the control system shall be so designed that, by using a single control point, it is not possible to use the other control points (except the stop control devices and emergency stop).
113. If the machine has two or more control points, each of which is equipped with all the necessary controls to operators not to disturb each other and do not lead to dangerous situations.
114. The machine may only be operated with the intended purpose of control. This requirement shall also apply to: 114.1. restarting the machine (regardless of the cause of the suspension of the machine);
114.2. when effecting a significant change in the operating conditions.
115. restarting the machine or change the conditions of use may be made consciously activating the device, not the rules referred to in paragraph 114 of the control device, on the condition that it does not result in a hazardous situation.
116. If the machine is working in automatic mode, the starting, restarting after a stoppage, or a change in the conditions of use may be possible jam without intervention, provided that does not arise in a dangerous situation.
117. Where machinery has several starting devices which operators can put each other in danger, the machine is equipped with accessories, to avoid this risk. If security considerations require that starting or stopping a specific sequence, the machine is equipped with a device which ensures that the following steps are performed in the correct order.
118. Each machine is equipped with a control device, with which the machine is safe to stop.
119. to prevent the risks of the machine, each place of employment shall be fitted with a control, depending on the type of exposure some or all functions of the machine stop.
120. the stop of the machine control is a priority in relation to the operation of the control device.
121. as soon as the machine or its hazardous functions have stopped, the energy supply to the actuators concerned is terminated.
122. If the operational reasons require a stopping device that cut off energy supply to the actuators, the stop condition is observed and corrected.
123. each machine is equipped with one or more devices operating in the same emergency catches to prevent actual or potential apdra in the egg stage. These devices may not be fitted to the machine on which the extraordinary ga used game stop device would not lessen the risk, because never will reduce catches of the same time or because it would not enable the special measures required for knowledge and risk ma portable handheld machines and hand-guided machines.
124. The emergency stop devices are clearly understood clearly the complex or mass, quickly available, and: stop the dangerous process of 124.1. as soon as possible, without creating additional br to mass;
124.2. If needed, with the trigger to start the protector or allows it to perform certain actions.
125. as soon as the end of the emergency stop device for active operation after a crash mode, the device continues to operate in emergency mode until its abolition. Device operation is not possible while the emergency James mode is turned off. The device can be turned off only by an appropriate operation, and switching off the device does not start the machine again.
126. the emergency stop function is provided for accessible and operable at any time, regardless of the operating mode.
127. the emergency stop device has backup access in addition to other protective measures, but it does not replace them.
128. If the machine or machine parts designed to operate together, the manufacturer of the machinery shall be designed and constructed so that the stop controls, including the device for emergency stop, can stop not only the machinery itself but also all related equipment, if their continued operation can be dangerous.
129. the chosen control or operating mode cancels all other control or operating modes, with the exception of emergency suspension.
130. If the machine is designed and constructed to allow its use in several control or operating modes requiring different protective measures or work procedures, it is equipped with a mode selector which can be locked in each position. Each selector position is clearly recognizable and corresponds to only one House operating or control mode.
131. The selector may be replaced by another selection method which restricts the use of certain functions of the machinery to be accessible to certain categories of operator.
132. If the performance of certain operations, the machinery works with the move or from take guard or disengage the safety component, the control or operating mode selector: at 132.1. disconnect all other control or operating modes;
132.2. ensure dangerous for functions only with the control devices that require continuous operation;
132.3. the dangerous for functions only in reduced risk conditions while preventing hazards to other stages;
132.4. prevents any operation of hazardous functions that with conscious or unconscious can interact with the machine's sensors.
133. If this provision, 22.214.171.124, 132.3 and 132.4. the conditions referred to in paragraph cannot be achieved at the same time, the control or operating mode selector activates other safeguards designed to ensure the free work area.
134. the Operator is likely to drive its parts, with whom he worked in the service of the machine.
135. A power supply interruption, re-establishment after an interruption or fluctuation in power supply of the machine regardless of their types must not lead to dangerous situations. Particular attention is drawn to the following conditions: 135.1. the machine must not start up unexpectedly;
135.2. parameters of the machinery must not change in an uncontrolled way when such changes may cause dangerous situations;
135.3. machinery must not be prevented, if the stop command has already been given;
135.4. equipment moving parts or parts that are fastened to the machine, must not fall or be thrown;
135.5. automatic or manual stopping of the moving parts must not be impeded;
135.6. protective devices fully preserves the integrity of the entire machine running time.
136. The machine, its components and fasteners are stable enough to choose from for the morning rollover, falling or uncontrolled movements machinery tēšan transport, Assembly, dismantling, and any other activity.
137. Where the machinery or intended installation does not offer sufficient stability, are set for fastening means which indicates instruction.
138. All the machine parts and their connection to the load to which they are subjected during use.
139. the durability of the materials used meets the foreseen by the manufacturer or his authorised representative to the machine's working environment, especially with regard to fatigue, corrosion and wear.
140. The instructions shall specify the inspection and maintenance type and frequency that you need security. If necessary, indicate in the instructions the parts subject to wear and replacement requirements.
141. Where a risk of rupture or danger of collapse remains, although it is made in the Passport to success in it, the parts installed, positioned and protected in such a way that their fragments will be contained, if it breaks up, preventing dangerous situations.
142. Both rigid and flexible pipes carrying fluids (especially under high pressure), treats the possible internal and external pressure, and they are firmly secured and protected, to avoid any risk of breakage.
143. If the material to be processed is fed to the tool automatically, to protect people, comply with the following conditions: 143.1. when the workpiece comes into contact with the tool, it has reached normal working position;
143.2. If the tool starts or stops as intended or accidental, the tray aligned with the movement of the instrument.
144. the protection measures are taken to prevent the incident and hurl objects followed threats and necessary precautions.
145. The available parts of the machinery must not be with sharp edges, sharp corners and no rough surfaces likely to cause injury.
146. where the machinery is intended more for the operation, operation between manual removal of the piece (the multifunction machine), they designed and constructed in such a way that each element to be used separately, other ingredients without risk to persons under threat. So it allows you to start and stop any vulnerable machine component separately.
147. If the machine is intended for performance of operations with different usage from sacījum, it shall be designed and constructed so that these conditions can be selected and adjusted without creating a security risk.
148. the moving part of the machinery shall be designed and constructed in such a way as to prevent risks of contact which could lead to accidents or, if the risk cannot be prevented, to be fitted with guards or protective devices.
149. All the necessary measures shall be taken to prevent the action going in the moving parts of the clouded accidental blocking. If the measures taken but allow accidental lock option, the machine is equipped with special protective devices or instruments to equipment can unlock the safe way.
150. the instructions and, if necessary, also on the machine with the appropriate mark specified in paragraph 149 of these provisions that the special protection, as well as inform and use personal protective equipment.
151. Guards or protective devices used to protect against risks arising from moving parts, selected on the basis of the type of risk: 151.1. transmission of moving parts guards designed to protect persons against the hazards response generated by this transmission elements correspond to one of the following ways: 151.1.1. fixed guards under this provision in 154.1 requirements;
151.1.2. removable lock protected under this provision in 154.2 requirements (if you need to access frequently covered in mirrored parts of machinery);
151.2. guards or safety component for the protection of persons against the hazards generated by moving parts involved in the work, meets one of the following ways: 151.2.1. fixed guards under this provision in 154.1 requirements;
151.2.2. removable lock protected under this provision in 154.2 requirements;
151.2.3. protective devices according to the rules in paragraph 155 above requirements;
151.2.4. the combination of all these devices;
151.3. If separate working process involved in moving parts during operation, it is not possible to fully insulate so that requires operator intervention, such parts shall be fitted with: 151.3.1. fixed or removable guards lock protect maritime industries and services that prevent access to those parts that are not used in the work;
151.3.2. adjustable guards according to the rules referred to in paragraph below 154.3 requirements that restrict access to the moving parts, which access is required.
152. If parts of the machinery has been stopped, any drift away from that State (if one did not cause control devices) do not allow or not this deviation presents a risk.
153. Machine part that is specifically used to provide special protection for enclosure (hereinafter referred to as the guards), and a device that is not behind the guards, but for risk reduction in individually or in combination with protection (hereinafter safety components) are: 153.1. with durable construction;
153.3. non such other hazards;
153.4. fit for;
153.5. positioned at a sufficient distance from the danger zone;
153.6. those that interfere with the minimum observe the manufacturing process;
153.7. those that allow you to set up or change the tools, as well as around the access by the pi only for the working area, if possible, removing the guards or safety devices.
154. in the light of the objectives of the construction and use are divided into the protected di: 154.1. still fixed guards that are: 154.1.1. fixed by systems that can be opened or removed only with tools;
154.1.2. equipped with a fastening system that provides, where a guard is taken from, fastening stays with the guards or the machinery;
154.1.3. the anchorages (if possible);
154.2. removable lock protectors, which are: 154.2.1. such that they remain locked to open the machine (if it is ie sp the jam);
154.2.2. so designed and constructed that it should probably be regulated only by deliberate action;
154.2.3. in addition equipped with a locking device, limiting the dangerous for functions of Sheena ma, if the guard is closed and the raid by stopping the Mando, every time the guard open;
154.2.4. in addition to an interlocking device equipped with dedicated shut if the OPE can submit comments reach the danger zone before the risk of a dangerous tackle in the operations of the machine and which prevents the machine 126.96.36.199.: dangerous for functions until the guard is closed and locked;
188.8.131.52. keep guard closed and locked to prevent injury risk due to the hazardous machinery functions;
154.2.5. designed to the absence or failure of one of their components prevents dangerous machine for functions or they stop;
154.3. adjustable guards restricting access by restricting access to those areas of the moving parts is required to complete the work and are: 154.3.1. adjustable manually or automatically (taking into account the nature of the work to be carried out);
154.3.2. adjustable quickly without the use of tools.
155. Machine safety components designed and fitted to the machine control system so that: 155.1. machinery moving parts cannot start up while they are within reach of the operator;
155.2. the person can come into contact with moving parts when they are moving;
155.3. individual components of the safety deficiencies or failure prevents starting or moving parts suspended their operation;
they are adjustable only 155.4. with deliberate action.
156. Where possible, machine guards also protect against ejection of materials or objects or falling, as well as against the car emissions.
157. Machines with an electricity supply to be designed, constructed and equipped in such a way to avoid the hazards of an electrical nature. Electricity supply complies with the laws and regulations on safety of equipment electro.
158. The machine shall be fitted with a discharging system in order to prevent or limit the potent informal dangerous electrostatic charges.
159. If the machine is equipped with other types of power, they shall be so designed, constructed and equipped to eliminate the risks associated with the Muggle artifacts form of energy.
160. The machine shall be designed and built in such a way as to prevent risks arising from incorrect Assembly during certain parts of the connecting machine, or re-installing. However, if such a risk exists, the instructions will include information on such risks and the relevant details.
161. Machines designed and manufactured in such a way as to avoid any possibility of getting injuries increased or lowered temperatures, contact with machinery parts or materials or approaching them. Take the necessary measures to avoid or protect against the risk, if the machine can throw a hot or very cold materials.
162. The machine shall be designed and constructed so as to prevent any risk of fire or overheating posed by the machinery itself or machine-produced or consumed in gases, liquids, dust, vapours or other substances.
163. The machine shall be designed and constructed so as to prevent risk of explosion posed by the machinery itself or machine-produced or consumed in gases, liquids, dust, vapours or other substances. If the machine is intended for use in potentially explosive place, the legislative requirements for explosive environment. 164. Machines designed and built in such a way that, in the light of technical progress and available noise abatement tools to minimise the risks arising from noise in the work environment (in particular noise source). Noise emission level to assess the application of comparable emissions data for similar machinery.
165. The machine shall be designed and constructed so that, in the light of technical progress and available means of reducing vibration, minimize risk caused by the vibration of the machine (especially at the vibration source). The vibration level of the rafters, the EMI assessed the application of comparable emissions data for similar machinery.
166. radiation undesirable radiation from the machine eliminates or sam knows to a level so that it does not affect the subject person. If, however, the you should probably take the necessary protection measures.
167. The machine shall be designed and built in such a way that external radiation does not affect the operation of the machine concerned.
168. Constructing machines with laser equipment, take into account the following requirements: 168.1. laser equipment on machinery used it, to prevent any accidental beam you;
168.2. laser equipment on machinery to protect valid radiation, reflected or scattered radiation, as well as the secondary radiation do not damage health;
168.3. machinery equipment of the observation of the laser or optical kojum of adjustment April prevents the laser beam harmful effects on health.
169. Constructing machinery where possible hazardous materials and substances from the flood, take into account the following requirements: 169.1. machine designed and manufactured so as to avoid the creation of dangerous materials and substances, inhalation ingestion and contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes, as well as of their penetration into the body through the skin;
169.2. If it is not possible to eliminate hazards, machinery shall be equipped so that the hazardous substance teriāl and ma can be perceived, pump out, clear, water spraying, filtered or treated with any equivalent effective method;
169.3. where the machinery is not enclosed during the process, capture or evacuation devices located to function as efficiently as possible.
170. machinery shall be so designed, constructed and equipped in such a way as to prevent human on healing them or, if this is not possible, the machine shall be equipped with a means of summoning help.
171. Machine parts which move about or stand must be designed and constructed in a way as to prevent persons slipping, tripping or falling on or from those parts. If necessary, these parts be fitted with handles that are fixed according to the user's grip and allows it to keep stability.
172. Machines without protection against lightning effects during use, be equipped with an electrical charge discharge system on Earth.
173. machine adjustment and maintenance points located outside the danger zones. Car tuning, maintenance, repair, cleaning and other service operations when the machine is not running.
174. If one or more of the conditions of maintenance of machines for technical reasons it is not possible to execute this operation, ensure the execution in a secure manner, subject to this provision, 129, 130, 131, 133 and 134 132. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1.
175. automated machinery and, where necessary, other machinery, provide diagnostic equipment of joining defektoskopij.
176. the automated machine components which have to be changed frequently, easily and secure this removable and replaceable, using the technical means in accordance with the procedures laid down.
177. The machine shall be designed and constructed so as to allow access in safety to all areas where intervention needed, adjustment and maintenance to as.
178. The machine shall be equipped with devices for disconnecting from the power source. The device accurately labelled. They are blocked, if it the infrastructure could be dangerous to people. Disconnect the blocks, if the operator is not from any of the points to which he has access, to check that the energy is still open in the note.
179. If the machine can add in the power plug, the operator from any location you can check whether the plug is still disconnected.
180. After the energy is all in the circuits of the machinery remained or accumulated energy is distributed, without risk to people.
181. the Specific circuits may remain connected to their energy sources in order to not scratch parts, protect information, and illuminate the Interior. In this case, take measures for the protection of the operator.
182. machinery shall be so designed, constructed and equipped so that the operator be limited opportunities to intervene. If operator intervention is required, it is easily and safely carried.
183. The machine shall be designed and built in such a way that the inside, which have contained dangerous substances or preparations can be cleaned without entering it, and unlock is possible from outside parties. If it is not possible to clean internal parts, without entering, a machine designed and manufactured so as to avoid cleaning up safely.
184. Information and warnings on the machine and the machine provides easily understandable symbols or pictograms. Any written or verbal information and warnings on the machinery is the national language. Upon request the machine can be added to since the information in any other official language of the European Union, understood the operator: 184.1. information and information devices shall meet the following requirements: 184.1.1. driving for the required information is not all of course, easy to understand and does not overload the operator;
184.1.2. Visual screen or other interactive features that provide information lag between operator and machine, is easy to understand and use the jam;
184.2. warning devices shall meet the following requirements: 184.2.1. If unattended machines malfunction may threaten the health and safety of the per son, machine be equipped to give an appropriate acoustic or light signal as a warning;
184.2.2. where machinery is equipped with warning devices, they are unambiguous and easily perceived. Operator means the examination of these warning devices at any time;
184.2.3. compliance with laws and regulations on safety signs concerning colours and safety signals.
185. If, after the design is left to the residual risks to the safety of the car and additional protective measures are required while early stage, including warning devices.
186. All machinery shall be marked in a visible, legible and indelible manner, indicating the following data: 186.1. producers and, where appropriate, his authorised representative, his name and address;
186.2. machine designation;
186.3. CE marking (annex 2);
186.4. series or type designation;
186.5. serial number (if any);
186.6. year of construction (the year in which you completed the construction of the machine).
187. it is prohibited to prematurely or also retroactively dated machine, when it must affix the CE marking.
188. On the machine indicates the information if it is designed and constructed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
189. On the machine and the machine, subject to this provision, paragraph 184, provide all information relevant to its type and safety.
190. If during use the part of the machine is built with lifting equipment, its mass of this part must be legible, indelible and clearly indicated on the machine.
191. Each machine is added to the instructions in the language of the country. If the instructions are translated, added it to the text in the original language (this provision does not apply to the instruk tion of machine maintenance-instructions listed can be prepared in the official language of the European Union, which understands the specialized personnel). Instructions comply with the following requirements: 191.1. the instructions shall be prepared in the national language or several official languages of the European Union. The manufacturer or his authorised representative verify versions of the language are the words "In the original language of the truk information";
191.2. If the manufacturer or his authorised representative checked languages Vera is not Latvian language of instruction the rafters, the manufacturer or his representative, or manufactures a full person who imported the car into the market in Latvia, providing a translation in the language of the country. The translation is that the words "Instruk tion translation from the original language";
191.3. the instructions include not only the intended use of the machine around the article, but also take into account any reasonably foreseeable misuse thereof;
191.4. If the machine is not intended for use by professional operators manual is prepared according to a non-professional operator perception level.
192. If the instructions are compiled in the Handbook, the following infor lag: 192.1. the manufacturer or his authorized representative the name of the company and ju ridisk Office;
192.2. machine designation, which marked the car (except for the series well mur according to these regulations, paragraph 186 above requirements);
192.3. the Declaration of conformity, or a document setting out the contents of adequacy DECA la Radio (point data on the machine serial number and the signature is not required);
192.4. General description of the machinery;
192.5. drawings, diagrams, descriptions and explanations necessary for the use of the machine, the maintenance, repair and verification of correct operation;
192.6. these jobs work description operator;
192.7. Description of intended use of the machine;
192.8. warning, as the machine should not be used;
192.9. Assembly, installation and connection instructions, including race charts, and anchorage, as well as the design of the chassis or designation;
instructions for installation of 192.10. and Assembly for reducing noise and vibration;
192.11. instructions on the machine and the putting into use and, if necessary, instructions for operator training;
192.12. information on residual risks that remain despite the reasonable safe design measures in the field of security and safety measures and complementary protective measures adopted;
192.13. instructions on the defensive by the user (if necessary, contain information on the necessary individual protection or in the bass);
192.14. essential characteristics of the instruments, which can set the ma Sheen;
192.15. circumstances in which the machinery meets the requirement of stability, portēšan the trans, Assembly, dismantling, downtime during testing, as well as the expected breakage;
192.16. instructions to ensure the safe transport, handling and storage (the machinery and its various parts, which are normally transported separately);
192.17. Description, followed by accidents or when the machine is broken and its possible blocking, as well as a description of what followed for the safe release of equipment;
the tuning and 192.18. maintenance activities performed by the user description, as well as preventive measures of the machinery maintenance;
192.19. descriptions of adjustment and maintenance, including protective measures, which are to be carried out during these operations;
192.20. spare parts used in the specification, if they affect the health and safety of the operator;
192.21. information on noise emission that spreads the work environment: 192.21.1. the average A-weighted sound pressure level at workstations, (exceeding 70 dB (A) or does not exceed 70 dB (A));
192.21.2. maximum C-weighted emission sound pressure value at workstations, where this exceeds 63 Pa (130 dB in relation to 20 μP);
192.21.3. the machinery A-weighted sound pressure level at workstations, where the average A-weighted sound pressure level at workstations exceeds 80 DB(a);
192.21.4. noise emission values actually measured values with respect to a particular machine or the value defined on the basis of measurements made on technically comparable machinery representing the machinery to be produced;
192.21.5. large size machines the average A-weighted sound pressure level of the site indicates the average A-weighted emission sound pressure levels at specified positions around the machinery;
192.21.6. If you do not apply the applicable standards, the sound level measured using the most appropriate method for the machinery. Indicating the sound emission values, clarify any uncertainty regarding these values. You specify the conditions of use of the machinery during measurement and the methods of measurement;
192.21.7. If no specific place of work or it can not determine the average A-weighted sound pressure level measured in meters from the surface of the machinery and 1.60 metres from the floor or access platform (the maximum sound pressure and value);
192.21.8. If the law of sound pressure levels or sound power level measurement for other claims, the relevant laws and regulations;
192.22. information concerning the radiation emitted for the operator and both other subjects (if possible, the machine emits ionizing radiation, which can endanger persons, in particular persons with active or non-active implantable medical devices).
193. the information provided for marketing purposes for the machinery must not contradict the manufacturer or its authorised representative's instructions the following information on the health and safety aspects. Including details of the performance characteristics of the machinery, information about the emissions indicated in accordance with the manufacturer or its authorised representative's instructions.
9.2. the essential security and safety requirements for certain categories of machinery 194. Machinery for the handling foodstuffs, cosmetics or pharmaceutical products, designed and manufactured in such a way as to avoid any infection, disease or poisoning risk, subject to the following requirements: 194.1. materials which come into contact with foodstuffs, cosmetics or pharmaceutical products of the most rigorous in the farm, or intended to come into contact with products that comply with the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical regulatory laws and requirements. Machinery shall be so designed and constructed that these materials can be clean before each use. If this is not possible, use disposable parts;
194.2. all surfaces that come into contact with foodstuffs, cosmetics or pharmaceutical products and not disposable parts of the surface: 194.2.1. is smooth, without edges, which could Harbour organic materials (this also applies to organic compounds);
194.2.2. designed to reduce to a minimum the unit zījum izvir, edges and recesses to a minimum;
194.2.3. it is easy to clean and disinfect, if possible after removing easily dismantled parts of the inner surface of the radius of curvature is such as to ensure the cleaning;
194.3. the opportunity provided for (recommended cleaning time) from the machine all liquids, gases and aerosols deriving from foodstuffs, cosmetics or the product of ceitisk Pro farm, cleaning, disinfecting and rinsing fluids;
194.4. prevent any substances or living creatures (especially insects) from entering, or any organic matter accumulation areas that cannot be cleaned;
194.5. any health dangerous adjuvants, including used grease, can come into contact with foodstuffs, cosmetics or pharmaceutical products (if necessary, provide the opportunity to verify continuing compliance with this requirement).
195. the instructions for the machinery for handling foodstuffs, cosmetics or pharmaceutical products, indicate the recommended cleaning, disinfecting and rinsing means and methods and easy accessible areas but also for the processing of the processing zone, which is not available or access to them is not desirable.
196. Hand-held portable or guided machinery shall comply with the following fundamental rights: PRA 196.1. depending on the type of machine it is equipped with a surface of sufficient size and built a sufficient number of suitable size of handles and supports deployed it, ensure the stability of the machinery under the proposed conditions of use;
196.2. in the case of handles which cannot be released in complete safety, it is equipped with the start and stop nuāl ma control devices that the operator can operate them without releasing the handles, except where it is not technically possible or if there is an independent control device;
196.3. accidental triggering is prevented or risk continued operation after the operator has released the handles. If this requirement is not technically feasible, has taken the equivalent measures;
196.4. have the possibility, if necessary, Visual observation of the danger zone and check the instrument's contact with the material to be processed;
196.5. the portable machine handles designed and built in such a way that the machinery starting and stopping is no mediated;
196.6. the instructions shall contain the following information about the machinery vibration: vibration 196.6.1. specific value to which the arms are subjected (exceeds 2.5 m/s2 or does not exceed 2.5 m/s2);
196.6.2. measurement uncertainty;
196.6.3. the values actually measured for the machinery in question or the value defined on the basis of measurements made on technically Islands in the cars that we represent the machinery to be produced;
196.6.4. If not using the applicable standards, the vibration data must be measured using the most appropriate repeated measurement methodology for machinery;
196.6.5. the conditions of use indicated at the time of measurement and measurement method or reference to applicable standards used.
197. Portable fixing and other impact machinery designed and manufactured in such a way that: energy on the part of 197.1., which is exposed to the force of the impact the broadcast of an intermediary located in the plant;
197.2. activating the device preventing starting of the impact if the machine is not in the correct position with the appropriate pressure on the basic material;
197.3. prevent accidental starting and, if necessary, the application of a specific aktivējoš device and control device to trigger the shock;
197.4. during operation, or in the event of an impact would not have been possible inadvertent starting of the machine;
197.5. loading and discharge operations take place easily and safely;
197.6. If necessary, the ability for the device to be fitted with splinter guard and other suitable guards.
198. The instructions shall state the following information: 198.1. accessories and interchangeable equipment that can be used with the machine;
198.2. or other suitable mounting impact of ele ments subject, which can be used in conjunction with the machine;
198.3. If necessary, the appropriate ammunition to be used.
199. Machinery for wood processing and machinery for the processing of materials, the characteristics of which are similar to wood characteristics, meet the following requirements: 199.1. machinery shall be so designed, constructed and equipped so that the machine object can be processed securely and safely in place to carry out the necessary operations. Where the piece is hand-held on the latter is stable, and must not impede the movement of the piece in cultivation;
199.2. If the machine in conditions of work or part of the subject-the risk of ejection machine designed, manufactured and equipped in such a way as to avoid changes in citation or, if this is not possible, so that the ejection does not engender risks for the operator and exposed persons apdra the egg stage;
199.3. the machine shall be equipped with an automatic brake that stops the tool in a sufficiently short time if there is a risk of a stop with their face;
199.4. where the tool is incorporated into a non-fully automated machine, designed and made in such a way as to prevent risk of injury.
9.3. the essential security and safety requirements relating to the risks arising from the movement of 200 cars. To machinery which action requires movement during use or not terminated or semi-continuous movement between a fixed jobs, as well as machines that are not moving, but which is equipped so that you can easily move them from one location to another (machinery, which presents a risk of movement) In addition to this provision, section 9.1 of these requirements also apply the requirements referred to in this subsection.
201. the movement of the machinery which presents a risk, spend operator responsible for the movement of machinery (hereinafter Manager). The driver may be transported by the machinery or on foot, accompanying the machinery, or drive a car using a remote control.
202. the Chief shall meet the following requirements: 202.1. visibility from the driving position must be such that the driver can, in complete safety and without endangering other persons involved in the work, to drive machinery and its tools in accordance with the intended use. If necessary, appropriate devices that eliminate the risk, if there is no direct visibility;
202.2. machine on which move, designed and made in such a way as to place the head of vas from the sa would not be possible inadvertent contact with the wheels and Caterpillar chains;
202.3. the driving position of ride-on drivers must be designed and manufactured so as to be able to install the driver's cab, provided that this does not increase the risk and there is free space. The driver in the cockpit for instructions.
203. If the potential risk that the driver or other machine transported per son could squeeze between the parts of the machine and the ground when the car rolls or overturns, especially for machines equipped with the protector, someone mentioned this provision in paragraph 231 and 232., these sites designed or equipped with safety belt systems to keep people in the seats, without prejudice to their motion necessary to operate the machinery whether the movement in connection with the construction, determined by the suspension of the seat. The following security belt system is not installed, if they increase the risk.
204. If the conditions of use provide that the machine is transported, or for the working of the person concerned who is not the driver, they are suitable for places where the persons concerned can safely contain shipping and handling time without risk. To these sites also applies this provision and 202.2 202.1. the requirements referred to in point.
205. the driver actuates all control devices located in the driver's seat of the car. The operator or driver, if it leaves the management site, run the individual control functions with the control devices located outside the machine va repetitive motion.
206. If there are pedals, they designed, constructed and installed so that the driver can be safely operated, there is minimum risk of confusion. It does not slip and the surface is easy to clean.
207. If the operation of the controls of the machine presents a risk, particularly dangerous movements, the machinery's controls, except for those which the State has previously been set, returns to the neutral position as soon as they are released by the operator.
208. In the case of wheeled machinery, the steering system shall be so designed and constructed so as to reduce the force of sudden movements of the steering wheel or steering lever caused by shocks to the guide wheels.
209. Any control that locks the differential, designed and installed in such a way that differential could be unlocked until the car is moving.
210. The rules referred to in paragraph 110 of the requirements for control devices applicable only if the car overturns.
211. If necessary, take steps to prevent unauthorised use of controls.
212. On each remote device clearly indicates the car, which is controlled by the control device.
213. the remote control system shall be so designed and constructed that it would act only on the specific machine and perform certain functions.
214. Remote-controlled machinery must be designed and constructed so that they respond only to signals transmitted in dedicated controls.
215. Self-propelled machinery with a ride-on driver shall be equipped so that any movement of the driving control only.
216. If the machine is fitted with devices which exceed its intended use and the width of the work conducted in clay, the driver provides the ability to easily, before moving the machinery, that such devices are in a position which allows safe movement on the start. This also applies to all other parts which, to allow safe movement, have in particular positions, locked if necessary.
217. If it does not cause other risk of machine movement is dependent on this provision in paragraph 216 of the device location in a safe condition.
218. Not allow the machine may accidentally starting the engine starting.
219. For self-propelled machinery and its trailers subject to the road traffic regulations requirements for slowing down, stopping, braking and immobilisation so as to guarantee the safety of all the operating, loading, speed, ground and gradient conditions.
220. The driver is able to slow down and stop self-propelled machinery by the main device. If it is necessary for security, be an emergency device with fully independent and easily accessible controls for slowing down and stopping, where a main device or its operation requires power supply fault.
221. If it is necessary for security, machines fitted with stationary parking lock device to prevent it from moving.
222. Remote-controlled car be equipped with devices to stop the operation automatically and immediately and for preventing potentially dangerous operation in the following situations: 222.1. If the driver loses control;
222.2. If the machine receives a stop signal;
222.3. If safety-related defect occurred in part of the system;
222.4. If a specific time is not received confirmation tone.
223. This rule 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, the., 124, 125, 126, 127 and 128. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1 shall not apply to the travelling function.
224. A pedestrian-controlled self-propelled machinery movement is possible only if the driver constantly powering the control unit. The movement should not start, start the engine.
225. A pedestrian-controlled self-propelled machinery control systems designed to reduce the risks of inadvertent movement of the machine towards the driver, in particular, shock and injury from rotating tools.
226. the normal speed of the machine corresponds to the feet of the passing driver speed.
227. In the case of machinery on which a rotary tool may be fitted, it must not be possible to run when the reversing control is turned on the device, except where movement of the machinery results from movement of the tool. In the latter case, the reversing speed shall be such that it does not endanger the driver.
228. Disorder of the failure (if any) in the power supply to the machinery must not be done being steered during the time required to stop it.
229. The machine shall be so designed, constructed and where appropriate placed on moving the base to the uncontrolled oscillations of its centre of gravity not weaker in its stability or exert excessive deformation of the structure.
230. Movable guards preventing access to the moving parts in the engine compartment need not have compatible devices, if it opens, the use of a tool or key or by a control located in the driving position, provided the driver is fully enclosed and is lockable cab (CAB can not penetrate the outsiders).
231. Self-propelled machinery shall meet the following requirements for rollover risks: 231.1. If the machine on which a ride-on driver, operator or other people, there is a risk of rolling over, the machinery shall be equipped with an appropriate protective structure, unless it increases the level of risk;
231.2. This provision 231.1. referred to the design shall be such that in the event of rollover person ride ensure sufficient deflection;
231.3. to verify that the structure complies with this provision of the paragraph below 231.1 requirement, the manufacturer or his authorized representative must, for each type of construction take appropriate tests or ensure that such tests are carried out.
232. The machine shall conform to the following requirements for falling objects: 232.1. where, upon which a ride-on driver and possibly ride-on operators or other persons, there is a risk due to falling objects or material, the machinery shall be so designed and constructed to take account of this risk and fitted (if it allows the size of the machine) with an appropriate protective structure;
232.2. in the case of falling objects or material, the protection provided to this machine sēdošaj persons adequate space;
294.3. to verify that the structure complies with this provision referred to the bottom 232.2. requirements, the manufacturer or his authorized representative must, for each type of construction take appropriate tests or ensure that such tests are carried out.
233. The handholds and steps must be designed and positioned in such a way that the operators use them instinctively and do not use the control devices.
234. The machine shall conform to the following requirements for towing devices: 234.1. machines pulled or towed, be fitted with towing or coupling devices designed, constructed and arranged to ensure easy and safe connection and disconnection, and to prevent accidental disconnection during use;
. depending on the coupling 234.2 load the machine be equipped with a support with a bearing surface suited to the load and the ground.
235. The machine shall conform to the following requirements for transmission of force between self-propelled machinery (or tractor) and recipient machinery: 235.1. removable mechanical transmission devices linking self-propelled machinery (or tractor) to the first fixed bearing of recipient machinery, designed and built in such a way that any part that moves during operation is protected throughout its length;
235.2. the power output of the self-propelled machinery (or tractor), which added a removable mechanical transmission device, protected by a guard fixed to the self-propelled machinery (or tractor) and connected to it, or by any other device offering equivalent protection;
235.3. is possible to 235.2. these provisions referred to in point guard open to access the removable mechanical trans mission facility. If it's in place, there is enough room to prevent damage the drive shaft guard or motion of the tractor machinery;
235.4. the recipient machinery side, the input shaft enclosed in a protective casing fixed to the machinery;
235.5. may be fitted to universal joint torque limit performers or freewheels machine side. The removable mechanical transmission device shall be marked accordingly;
235.6. all powered machinery whose operation requires a removable mechanical transmission device to connect it to self-propelled machinery or a tractor is equipped with removable mechanical transmission devices for connection so that when the machinery is uncoupled, the removable mechanical transmission device and its guard are not damaged by contact with the ground or part of the machine;
235.7. the outside parts of the Guard must be so designed, constructed and placed so that they cannot turn with the removable mechanical transmission device. Just in case the joints guard cover the transmission to the inner ends of the clamp wide angle joints, at least to the Centre of the outer joint or;
235.8. If access to jobs is intended to close the removable mechanical transmission device, it shall be designed and manufactured so that the shaft guards cannot be used as steps unless they are not designed for such purposes and constructed.
236. The machine shall be so designed and constructed that the battery can be disconnected with the aid of an easily accessible device provided for that purpose and to the machine in the event of rollover, as far as possible, avoid spillage of electrolyte to the operator or the accumulation of vapours in places where the operator is located.
237. Depending on the manufacturer the forecast risk of fire in the car, if its size allows, is readily available fire extinguishers or fire-extinguishing system was built.
238. This provision and the bottom point 184.108.40.206. requirements not mentioned in the main function of the machinery is the spraying of products. The operator is protected against the risk of being exposed to such dangerous leaks.
239. The machine is equipped with signs or instructions for its use of plates, adjustment and maintenance, so that in all cases where it is necessary to ensure the protection of human health and safety. The relevant signs and instruction sheets selected, designed and made in such a way as to be clearly visible and indelible.
240. in accordance with the rules of the road machinery with a ride-on driver shall be equipped with the following devices: 240.1. an acoustic warning device to alert people;
240.2. the relevant to the intended conditions of use of the light signal system (except machinery intended solely for underground working and having no electrical power);
240.3. If necessary, with the appropriate connection between a trailer and a car to power the signal.
241. Remote-controlled machinery which human hazards of impact or crushing hazards, be fitted with appropriate means to signal its movements or with means to protect people against such a risk. This also applies to machinery which involves permanent use of a forward and backward movement on a single axis of iterations if the driver in the back of the machine is not directly visible.
242. The car is made so that the warning and signalling devices cannot unintentionally. If it is essential for safety, such devices shall be equipped with the means to check that they are in good working order and their failure must be made apparent to the operator.
243. Where the movement of machinery or its tools is particularly hazardous, signs on the machinery is provided to warn against approaching the machinery while it is working, and they are legible at a sufficient distance.
244. On all machines in a legible and indelible shall provide the following information: 244.1. expressed in kilowatts (kW) nominal capacity;
244.2. in kilograms (kg), expressed most frequently used configuration and if needed: 244.2.1. at the coupling hook, in newtons (N) of the intended manufacturer make the pull of simāl;
244.2.2. at the coupling hook, in newtons (N) provided by the manufacturer of the Max simāl vertical load.
245. the instructions shall specify the following information concerning vibrations transmitted by the machinery to the hand or to the whole body: 245.1. the magnitude of vibration to which the arms are subjected, if it exceeds 2.5 m/s2, or the indication that it not exceed 2.5 m/s2;
245.2. the weighted vibration acceleration for the highest average geo metric value to which the body, if it exceeds 0.5 m/s2, or the indication that it not exceed 0.5 m/s2;
245.3. measurement uncertainty.
246.245. These rules above values are actually measured values with respect to a particular machine or the value defined on the basis of measurements made on technically comparable machinery representing the machinery to be produced.
247. If the vibration measurements shall not be made under the applicable standards for those vibration shall be measured using the most appropriate measurement methodology for this machine.
248. Making measurements, the conditions of use indicated at the time of measurement and measurement methods.
249. the instructions for machinery that several functions depending on the devices, and the instructions for the interchangeable devices have the appropriate information on the safe installation and operation.
9.4. the essential security and safety requirements relating to the risks of lifting machinery works 250. Machinery which travel out of units or persons (hereinafter referred to as the lifting operations) and posed with these works related to the egg stage, apdra in addition to this provision, section 9.1 of these requirements in this section apply in certain essential security and safety requirements.
251. The machine shall be designed and built in such a way that this rule 136.137. pun in the CMO and requirements for stability during use and outside it, including all transport, Assembly and dismantling phases, part of the expected crash in time and also in accordance with the instructions for use during the test. Manufacturer or his authorised representative shall use the appropriate verification methods.
252. machinery running on guide rails and rail tracks: 252.1. are equipped with devices to prevent derailment of the guide rails or tracks;
252.2. where this provision referred 252.1. device does not eliminate the risk to derail when incurred or the running Rails failure, is the device which prevent the equipment, component or load from falling or the machine overturning.
253. machinery, lifting accessories and their components withstand the loads to which they are subject, where applicable, out of use in the installation and operating information in the circumstances and in all relevant configurations, if necessary, subject to the effects of atmospheric factors and forces exerted by persons. This requirement is also transported equestrian, Assembly and dismantling.
254. Machinery and lifting accessories shall be designed and built in such a way that the intended use, prevent failure from fatigue or wear.
255. the materials must be selected depending on the intended working environments, with particular regard to corrosion, abrasion, impacts, extreme temperatures, fatigue, wear and brittleness factors.
256. Machinery and lifting accessories designed and manufactured so that they would go out during the test, overload when the machinery or the lifting accessory is first inspected and the subjected to a force corresponding to the maximum working load multiplied by the appropriate static test coefficient matrix. After the carried out repeated inspection of the load has been released to ensure no damage (static tests), distortion or obvious defects. Strength calculations take into account the static test coefficient chosen values. To guarantee an adequate level of safety, the static test is usually with the following values: 256.1. manually-operated machinery and lifting Accessories: 1.5;
426. other machines – 1.25.257. Machines designed and built in such a way that they withstand, without failure, the test during which the machinery is operated in all its possible configurations at maximum working load multiplied by the appropriate dynamic test coefficient (taking into account the dynamics of the machine) to check if it works properly (hereinafter referred to as the dynamic test). Dynamic test coefficient is chosen so as to guarantee an adequate level of safety: the coefficient is, as a general rule, equal to 1.1. Tests usually take the nominal speeds laid down. The control circuit of the machinery allow for a number of simultaneous movements, the tests shall be carried out in the least favourable conditions (general rule, by combining the movements concerned).
258. Pulleys, drums and pulleys diameter corresponds to the size of rope or chains with which they connect.
259. The reel and the vertebrae, constructed and installed that the ropes or chains with which they are equipped can wind round without falling off.
260. Ropes used directly for lifting or supporting the load should not be connected (except at the ends). Connections can be tolerated in installations which are intended from regularly according to needs of use.
261. Continuous complete ropes and their endings have a working coefficient chosen to guarantee an appropriate 5.0 security level.
262. lifting chains have a working coefficient chosen to guarantee an appropriate 4.0 security level.
263. In order to verify that an adequate working coefficient has been attained, the manufacturer or his authorized representative must, for each type of chain and rope used directly for lifting the load and for the rope ends, perform the appropriate tests or have such tests performed.
264. Lifting accessories and their components shall be based on the size of the possible fatigue and wear processes for a number of operating cycles consistent with their expected service life as specified in the operating conditions for a given application, and: the metallic rope/rope-264.1. or rope/rope-end combination work factor is 5.0, to guarantee an adequate level of safety, and there is no connection cables or slings, except it ends;
264.2. where chains with welded links are used, they are short-link type. The working coefficient of chains of any type is chosen 4.0, guaranteeing the adequate level of safety;
264.3. for textile ropes or slings is dependent on the working coefficient of the material, method of manufacture, dimensions and use. If the material is very good quality and the method of manufacture is appropriate to the intended use, then this factor is 7.0. If the above requirements are not provided, determine the highest factor – 10.0 to guarantee an equivalent level of safety. Textile ropes and slings that are not continuous belt must be nodes or connections, except for the ends of the strap;
264.4. all metallic components making up, or used with, a sling, a working coefficient 4.0, guaranteeing the adequate level of safety;
daudzzar slings 264.5. maximum capacity is determined on the basis of the safety coefficient of the node, the number of branches and a reduction factor which depends on the configuration of the hives;
264.6. in order to verify that an adequate working coefficient has been attained, the manufacturer or his authorized representative must, for each type of component referred to in this provision, 264.1 264.2., 264.3. and, carried out the 264.4. tests or ensure that such tests are carried out.
265. the movement control device operates so as to guarantee the safety of the machine, in which such devices are installed, and: car 265.1. designed and manufactured or fitted with devices that the amplitude of movement of its components is kept within the specified limits. If necessary, provide warning about the front ie devices;
265.2. where can be manoeuvred simultaneously in the same place several fixed or rail-mounted machines that create the risk of a collision, they designed and built in such a way that they can be equipped with this risk prevention systems;
265.3. machines designed and built in such a way that the loads cannot creep dangerously or fall freely and unexpectedly, even if there is a partial or total energy supply disruption or stop the operation of the machine operator;
265.4. the concedes that to lower the load solely by friction brake, except in the case of machine so provides functions;
265.5. fastening devices shall be designed and manufactured so that inadvertent dropping of the loads is avoided.
266. The driver's seat provides the fullest possible moving parts of trajectories, in order to avoid possible collisions with persons or equipment or other machinery which might be manoeuvring at the same time and liable to constitute a hazard.
267. The machinery with guided loads shall be so designed and constructed as to prevent human injury caused by the goods, car parts, or in which the person or product support to lift (hereinafter referred to as the objector) or counterweight movement.
268. The objector serving fixed landings or exit la Kuma, constructed with a tough platform targeting system on unloading or disembarkation area or territory. Scissor systems are considered strict channelling system.
269. access: troublemaker 269.1. If people have access to the troublemaker, a machine designed and manufactured so as to ensure steady position of objector access point (especially in loading and unloading);
269.2. machines designed and manufactured so as to ensure that the existing objector and served unloading or disembarkation area difference of levels do not pose a risk to snag.
270. in order to avoid the risk of contact with the moving architects: 270.1. in cases where it is necessary to comply with this provision in paragraph 267, the normal operation of the movement area is not available;
270.2. If during the inspection or maintenance person who is above or below the objector, exposed to the risk that they can squeeze in between and any troublemaker stationary parts, ensure enough free space (when installing the safety island) or provided with mechanical devices blocking the movement of the troublemaker.
271. in the case of the objector, the risk of falling cargo machinery shall be so designed and constructed so as to prevent this risk.
272. on landing or disembarkation areas not the risk of contact with the person moving the objector or other moving parts of unloading or disembarkation areas.
273. If there is a risk that persons falling into load-carrying area when unloading or disembarkation area is not a troublemaker, shall be protected so as to prevent this risk. Such protection must not be opened in the area in the direction of movement. It will be equipped with an interlocking device controlled from the objector, and thus prevents the movement of dangerous troublemaker, before guards are closed and locked, as well as dangerous guard opening before the respective objector has not stopped unloading or disembarkation.
274. when lifting machinery or lifting accessories are placed on the market or first put in service, the manufacturer or his authorized representative, through appropriate measures, ensure that the use of the machine or lifting Assistant devices (whether operated manually or with mechanical energy) can safely perform their intended functions.
275. All lifting machinery ready to use, make these provisions referred to in paragraph 256 of the static test and the 257. dynamic test referred to in paragraph 1.
276. If the machine is not possible to assemble the premises of the manufacturer or his authorised representative, the appropriate measures shall be taken at the place of use of the machine.
277. the machinery or its equipment under the direction of movement of the control devices are used, which returns to the neutral position as soon as they are released by the operator. However, for partial or complete movements in which there is no risk of the load or the machinery colliding, the said devices risk may be replaced with automatic stop control devices that preselected levels without using the control stop device.
278. the machinery with a maximum working load of not less than 1000 kilograms or an overturning moment of not less than 40000 Nm, be fitted with devices to warn the driver and prevent dangerous movements of the load in the event of: when the machine is overloaded 278.1., up to the maximum working load or the maximum overturning moment because you have exceeded the allowable volume of cargo;
278.2. When you have exceeded the overturning moment.
279. Funicular vehicles, tractors or for tractors held by counterweights or a device allowing permanent control of the tension.
280. Every lifting chain, rope or slings that are not complex, the machine is a mark or, where this is not possible, a plate or irremovable ring, to the manufacturer or his authorised representative, the name and address, as well as an indication of the relevant certificate.
281. the certificate contains the following information: 281.1. producers and, where appropriate, his authorised representative, the name and business address;
281.2. chain or rope which includes: 281.2.1. nominal size;
281.2.2. the structure;
281.2.3. the material from which it is made;
281.2.4. any special metallurgical treatment, any material;
281.3. test method used;
281.4. maximum load to which the chain or rope may be subjected in service. May specify different applications according to values.
282. For all lifting devices the following assistants: 282.1. identification of the material where this information is needed for safe use;
282.2. details of the maximum working load.
283. If the lifting accessory is impossible to label, this provision in paragraph 282 of the report indicates the plate or another equivalent way and firmly secured to the accessories. The information is legible and located in a place where it could be lost due to wear or to reduce the strength of the accessory.
284. The maximum working load clearly marked on the machine. This marking is legible, indelible and not aizšifrēt.
285. If the maximum working load depends on the configuration of the machine, each driving position is a plaque bearing for each configuration of the load will jam (preferably in the form of a chart or table).
286. To machinery intended for lifting goods only and is fitted with a cab, in which it is possible to get to the people, a clear and indelible a Bree-prohibiting the lifting of persons. This warning is displayed in all places, from which the possible access to the carrier.
287. Each lifting accessory or each commercially indivisible batch of lifting accessories shall be accompanied by instructions for use, including the following data: 287.1. intended use;
287.2. usage restrictions, particularly for lifting accessories such as magnetic or vacuum pads which do not fully comply with the provisions referred to in point 265.5. bottom;
287.3., Assembly and use maintenance instructions;
287.4. static test coefficient used.
288. Each lifting machine accompanied by instructions containing information on: 288.1. technical characteristics of the machine: 288.1.1. and the maximum working load, as well as, if necessary, add this provision in paragraph 285 of the data plate on the load;
288.1.2. the reactions at the supports or anchors and Rails (if any);
288.1.3. the ballast definition and information about installation (if you don't need the cie);
the contents of the logbook, 288.2. If the latter is not supplied with the machinery;
288.3. tips, especially the cargo to the user direct visibility provides šināšan;
288.4. test report of the manufacturer or his authorised representative or the abovementioned person on behalf of the static and dynamic tests (if required);
288.5. for machinery which is not assembled on the manufacturer's premises in the form in which they are used, the necessary instructions for this rule 274.275 and 276, paragraph measures before the machine is delivered for the first time.
9.5. the essential security and safety requirements relating to the hazards posed by machinery underground workings 289. Mehanizēto ceiling supports and constructed in such a way that they moved to cling tojot a certain direction and slide right before the load, not under load, not getting rid of the load. Mehanizēto of roof supports shall be fitted with a separate hydraulic strut upper mounts of boards.
290. the Mechanized roof supports allowing people to move unhindered.
291. Rail-mounted car Accelerator and brakes are controlled manually. The emergency brake may be foot-operated.
292. Mechanized roof supports of the control device shall be designed and laid out so that, during displacement operations, operators are sheltered by a support in place. The control devices must be protected against accidental release.
293. Rail-mounted, self-propelled machinery intended for underground work, fitted with emergency brakes acting on the machine control system so that movement is stopped at the moment when the driver no longer controls the movement.
294. in the machine, which is a highly flammable parts, is a built-in fire dzēsīb system.
295. Underground working car braking system shall be so designed and constructed that it does not produce sparks or cause fires.
296. Underground workings of the internal combustion engines for machine a low evaporation pressure fuel for the electric spark.
297. the exhaust gas emissions from internal combustion engines must not be discharged upwards.
9.6. the essential security and safety requirements relating to the hazards posed by machinery, lifting or moving people. 298, including any Troublemaker drop-down door, designed and built in such a way that the lifting or moving of persons, the room size and the objector lift meets the requirements.
299. the coefficients of component referred to in these regulations and in paragraph 258.264, doubles, if the relevant elements for the lifting or moving of persons. Machinery for the lifting or lifting of people and goods, be fitted with a suspension or a troublemaker based system designed and constructed to ensure an adequate level of security in General and to avoid the risk of falling of the bean.
300. If the objector is used in hoisting ropes or chains, require at least two independent cables or chains, each having its own independent mounting. Regardless of the maximum working load and overturning moment values applied this rule 278. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1, if the producer does not prove that it over loading or rollover risk does not exist.
301. Where safety requirements do not impose other solutions, the objector shall be so designed and constructed that the people inside are available management features up and down the movement and, if necessary, also other booths.
302. This provision during the operation referred to in paragraph 301 of the control device is a priority in relation to other control devices controlling the same movement, with the exception of the movement to stop it in an emergency.
303. The control returns to the neutral position as soon as they are released by the operator, unless the objector is fully closed.
304. Machinery for the lifting, designed, constructed and equipped so that too big a troublemaker for the acceleration or speed reduction does not pose a risk to humans.
305. The objector must not tilt that it creates inside the existing people thrown out when the car is in motion and troublemaker.
306. If the objector project as a place to work, to comply with the rules, which provides stability and prevents hazardous movements.
307. If the security measures are not enough, the objector shall be equipped with a number of anchorages at the meeting point, corresponding to the allowed number of lift when transported. Anchorage points must be strong enough to be able to use personal protective equipment against falls from a height.
308. Any sliding door floor or ceiling or side doors shall be designed and constructed in such a way as to prevent inadvertent opening, the opening direction which obviates any risk of falling if they open unexpectedly.
309. where there is a risk that the objector may fall some objects and endanger people, the objector shall be equipped with a protective roof.
310. the Troublemaker and constructed so as to avoid the risk of a contact between people and objects inside or on the troublemaker and stacion in the national or any moving elements. To meet this requirement, the objector is full of closed doors, equipped with an interlocking device that prevents hazardous movements of troublemaker, if the door is not closed. The door remains closed, if objector stops between the unloading or disembarkation areas where there is a risk of loss of the objector.
311. The machinery shall be designed, constructed and, if required, be equipped with devices to prevent the uncontrolled movement up and down the troublemaker. This device is able to stop the objector movement due to the maximum working load, and moving to the troublemaker foreseeable maximum speed.
312. stopping action must not cause a reduction of speed, someone might harm the existing objector people regardless of load conditions.
313. Unloading or disembarkation areas existing control devices that do not use the device in an emergency situation, must not be to propose the objector movement, when run under the control of a troublemaker and when is not a troublemaker at the unloading or disembarkation area.
314. Guards at the unloading or disembarkation areas and on the objector and constructed so as to ensure the access in safe conditions of persons and freedom from the troublemaker, taking into account the expected lifting of goods assortment.
315. Each objector specifies the information necessary for the safety, as well as the number of people allowed in the troublemaker and the maximum working load.
316. The manufacturer or his authorised representative shall ensure that before designing a risk assessment to determine which critical security security and safety requirements apply to the machine, and the results of this risk assessment is taken into account in the design and manufacture of the machine.
317.316. These provisions referred to in paragraph 1, a risk assessment, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall be made as follows: 317.1. determine the limits of the machinery, which include the use of the machine with the use of ņā: see sa instruction and the use of the machine other than that provided in the instructions for use of the machine, but that is the predictable;
317.2. establish the potential injury and damage to health sources, which MAL Sheen can cause, and the associated hazardous situations;
317.3. identify injury and health damage severity and probability, which can create a dangerous situation;
317.4. assess the possible risks, to determine whether you need the sam zinājum in accordance with these rules;
eliminate the hazards or 317.5. reduce the risks associated with these hazards by application of protective measures in the order as set out in paragraph 80 of these rules.
318. In certain essential security and safety requirements of the machinery concerned apply only where, in relation to a particular machine there is the egg stage of apdra using this machine by the manufacturer or his authorised representative or, under the proposed conditions of use expected in unusual situations.
10. concluding issues 319. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 30 May 2000 No. 186 of the rules "rules for the safety of ma Sheena" (Latvian journal, 2000, 201./204.nr.; 2002, 111 no; 2003; 2004, nr. 114, 68 no).
320. with regard to the strengthening of the impact of HIV and ma, who works with Sheen rounds, these rules apply to 29 June 2011.
321. the rules shall enter into force on December 29, 2009.
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2006 on the directive 2006/42/EC on machinery and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast).
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by December 29, 2009.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 195 machinery and safety components covered by the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008 rule no. 195 "machine safety" 22 and 23 the requirements referred to in paragraph (I). 1. Circular sawing machine (vienrip or daudzrip) for working with wood and analogous materials or wood meat and analogous products: 1.1. sawing machines with fixed tool during operation, with nostip year basis and the material to be processed is hand-fed or dismantled me on public roads; feed;
1.2. sawing machines with fixed tool during operation, and forward and backward by hand operated table or trolley;
1.3. sawing machines with fixed tool during operation, with a built-in mechanical workpiece material supply device and arm loading or loading go out;
1.4. sawing machines with movable tool during operation, with a mechanical feed device and arm loading or unloading.
2. Hand feed surface working of wood processing.
3. the thickness of the wood working Solely with hand loading or unloading.
4. Band-saws with a loading or unloading, for working with wood and analogous materials or for working with meat and analogous materials: 4.1. sawing machinery with fixed blade or blades and with a fixed or a movable machines back and forth or with the support of the front me then;
4.2. sawing machines with fixed blade or blades, assembled on a cart with a back and forth motion.
5. Machines for working with wood and analogous materials wood, com binēt from chapter I of the present annex 1., 2., 3., 4. and 7 referred to machines.
6. Hand-fed wood processing machines with several knife holders.
7. Hand-fed vertical spindle moulding of machines for working with wood and analogous materials wood.
8. Portable chain saws for woodworking.
9. metal press and cold-working, rolling machinery moving parts move 6 mm and a speed exceeding 30 mm/s, with a loading or unloading.
10. Iepūšan or pressing plastic forming machines with loading or unloading.
11. Iepūšan or pressing the rubber forming machines with loading or unloading.
12. the underground working of the following types of machines: 12.1. locomotives and wagons burdening;
12.2. hydraulic drive tops restraints.
13. Municipal waste-collection machine with hand loading, which is a compression mechanism.
14. Removable mechanical transmission devices along with their guards.
15. Guards for removable mechanical transmission devices.
16. vehicles servicing lifts.
17. Lifting machinery intended to people higher than 3 m. 18. Portable trolley operated fixing and other impact machinery of power.
19. protective devices designed to detect the presence of people.
20. Removable power lock protectors for use as protective devices in the car mentioned in this chapter 9, 10 and 11.
21. the safety function of the device Logic.
22. the rollover protective structure (ROPS).
23. falling-object protective structures (FoPs).
II. Safety components 1. Guards for removable mechanical transmission devices.
2. protective devices designed to detect the presence of people.
3. Removable lock guards with mechanical drive, intended for use as protectors of chapter I of this annex 9, 10 and 11, paragraph machines.
4. Logical device security features.
5. Valves with additional features for the detection of the fault for the dangerous movement of the machine control.
6. Harvesting machine for leaks.
7. Guards and protective devices designed to protect people from moving parts involved in the operations.
8. Monitoring devices for loading and movement monitoring of forklift machinery.
9. the restraint that keeps people in the seats.
10. emergency stop device.
11. Discharging systems to prevent the potentially dangerous electrostatic charge accumulation.
12. the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2008 rule no. 195 '' machines '' provisions of the 163., 235 and paragraph 265. energy limiters and release device.
13. systems and devices to reduce the emission of noise and vibrations.
14. the rollover protective structure (ROPS).
15. falling-object protective structures (FoPs).
16. The two hand control device.
17. Components for machinery designed for lifting or lowering people between the different areas: 17.1. lock the door area of the device;
17.2. the device to prevent the load bearing element from falling or unchecked upwards movement;
17.3. overspeed limitation devices;
17.4. energy accumulating shock absorbers: 17.4.1. non-linear;
17.4.2. pretkustīb damping;
17.5. the energy-dissipating shock absorbers;
10.9. the safety devices that are connected to the hydraulic power circuit terminals, which they use as a fall prevention devices;
17.7. the security of the electrical appliance in the form of safety switches containing electronic check electrical components.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 2 Cabinet of 25 March 2008. Regulations No 195 Economy Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia