Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173480
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 240, Riga 2008 April 1 (pr. No 21 30) the procedures for granting state aid in the European Union fisheries development project submission open competition in the form of the measure "investments in aquaculture enterprises" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State and the European Union support for the development of the draft fisheries open submission contest in the form of the measure '' investment '' of aquaculture enterprises (hereinafter measure) that is implemented according to the Council of 27 July 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund (hereinafter referred to as the Council regulation No 1198/2006) and the Commission of 26 March 2007 Regulation (EC) No 498/2007 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation (EC) No 498/2007).
2. objective of the measure is to modernise aquaculture businesses and improve their performance, to develop traditional aquaculture methods, develop new and specific to the species sought, as well as to implement the aquaculture me tod, which significantly reduces the negative impact on the environment. 3. Measures implemented throughout the entire territory of Latvia.
4. Application procedures, project selection and application evaluation, decision making, communication, contract and to require public financing in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for granting state aid in the European Union for the development of the rural and fisheries open project submission contest.
5. The terms used in the following terms: 5.1-aquatic animal farming aquaculture using technologies that increase the production of aquatic animals, beyond the natural capacity of the environment. Aquatic animals remain in the natural or legal person throughout the rearing period property to their procurement (including acquisition of aquatic animals);
5.2. new species of aquaculture-aquaculture animals of species not included in the rural race rearing of aquaculture animals species list (annex 1).
6. the applicant is: 6.1 food and veterinary service of the registered company of aquaculture;
6.2. an existing merchant, farmer or fisherman, if you create a new aquaculture establishment;
6.3. the newly established merchants who creates a new aquaculture Compa us and that first reference or taxation year is not yet complete.
7. Operation 7.1. support: investments in aquaculture production structures in new and existing buildings in the reconstruction (including the required purchase of building materials);
7.2. the investment in new production equipment, the acquisition of machinery and equipment and installation;
7.3. the purchase and installation of equipment, to protect against predatory animals for aquaculture animals in the wild;
7.4. the investment in fixed assets, if the small retail trade is part of the business, and it takes place in the territory of the aquaculture farms, small (micro) and small businesses.
8. the applicant shall meet the following conditions for receiving public funding: 8.1. the project, reaching event target;
8.2. do not replace your assets;
8.3. for at least five years following the last payment in the commitment to carry out business activities in the aquaculture sector, producing and realizing its working capital requirement of cultural production;
8.4. the project submission (annex 2) confirms economic viability: 8.4.1. If the applicant is that rule 6.1 and 6.2 in this company or merchant, project submission prepared pursuant to paragraph 10 of these rules in the Thai requirements mentioned
8.4.2. If the applicant is that rule 6.3 referred merchants, the application shall be prepared pursuant to paragraph 11 of these rules.
9. About the asset substitution shall not be considered new construction and reconstruction: 9.1;
9.2. where equipment or machinery purchased production capacity is at least 25% larger than the production capacity of the plant, which is located in the company and which is intended to replace;
9.3. where a project in acquire equipment or machinery is purchased in addition to the existing installations;
9.4. where a project in acquire equipment or technique alters the nature of the production or technology.
10. If the applicant is that rule 6.1 and 6.2 in this company or merchant: 10.1 the project application, which is the cost amount to 70 000 lats (does not apply where the applicant is the rule at the bottom paragraph 6.2. company or merchant) adds a simplified business plan. It shall include a cash flow statement per month project in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project. Economic viability is positive cash flow of the project in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be positive, as well as the cash flows must demonstrate the ability to implement and achieve the project objectives;
10.2. the project for the application of the eligible cost amount is 70 000-200 000 lats (does not apply where the applicant is this rule 6.2. referred to a business or merchant), add: 10.2.1. a standardized business plan. It shall include information on the amount of produce, costs, fixed assets and creditors, indicating the income statement, the balance sheet for the last year and signed for the subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project, as well as the cash flow statement per month project in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project and the year after the project really is ery. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be a po zitīv;
10.2.2. Summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company last year concluded the project before the application (the data provided matches the vis two of these indicators): 10.2.2.1. equity/total assets ≥ 0.20;
10.2.2.2. current assets/short-term liabilities ≥ 1.00 (short-term creditors off short-term deferred income included in the composition of the State and the financial support of the European Union);
10.2.2.3. net profit + depreciation 50% x ≥ 0;
10.2.3. Summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company a year after the project brief here ery (information comply with all these terms below mentioned in paragraph 10.2.2.);
10.3. application of the project for which the eligible cost amount exceeds 200 000 LVL, as well, if the applicant is this rule 6.2. referred to a business or merchant, add: 10.3.1. a business plan that includes the following information: 10.3.1.1. company history;
10.3.1.2. company management system;
10.3.1.3. the company's current operations;
10.3.1.4. company objectives (short-and long-term), the reference point for the development of the activities of us ņē, activities and objectives of the implementation timetable;
10.3.1.5. market research;
10.3.1.6. industry analysis;
10.3.1.7. marketing system;
10.3.1.8. the competition factors;
10.3.1.9. cooperation with other companies and links to other Pro Ject;
10.3.1.10. production and technological process;
10.3.1.11. Organization of the strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis;
10.3.1.12. the necessary investment;
the deadline for implementation of the project been (by stages);
10.3.1.14. financial information on production volumes, costs, through matlīdzekļ and vendors showing profit and loss statement, the balance sheet for the last year concluded, for the following years until the implementation of the project and the three gām bei years after implementation of the project, as well as the cash flow statement per month project in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, a year after the implementation of the project and two there can in the years to come. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be positive;
10.3.2. Summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company last year concluded before the application of the project (information, meet at least two of these provisions referred to in paragraph 10.2.2. indicators);
10.3.3. Summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company a year after the project really is ery (the information supplied complies with all the provisions referred to in paragraph 10.2.2. indicators).
11. If the applicant is that rule 6.3 referred merchants: 11.1. project application shall be accompanied by a business plan that includes the following: 11.1.1 lag in for the company's current operations;
11.1.2. the planned company management system;
11.1.3. company objectives (short-and long-term), the reference point for the development of the activities of hospitality structures activity and the attainment of the objectives of the implementation timetable;
11.1.4. market research;
11.1.5. industry analysis;
11.1.6. planned sales system;
11.1.7. the competition factors;
11.1.8. cooperation with other companies and links to other projects;
11.1.9. the planned production and technological process;
11.1.10. Organization of the strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis;
11.1.11. necessary investments;
11.1.12. deadlines for implementation of the project (by stages);
11.1.13. the financial information on the cash flow statement per month Pro Ject to the application year, future years until the project really is the end of the year programming after the implementation of the project and the two subsequent years. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be positive, as well as the cash flows must demonstrate the ability to implement and achieve the project objectives;
11.2. economic viability is positive cash flow Pro Ject in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, a year after the implementation of the project and the two subsequent years.
12. To apply for aid, aid, the applicant shall submit the field support regional agricultural administration in person or electronic form of the document in accordance with the law on electronic kument will give the following documents: application of the project 12.1. two copies, including business plan (also electronically): 12.1.1. where the total eligible cost of the project amounts to 70 000 LVL, simplified business plan (this requirement does not apply where the applicant is this rule 6.2. and 6.3. referred to a business or merchant);
12.1.2. where the total eligible costs of the project amount is 70 000-200 000 lats, a standardized business plan (this requirement does not apply where the applicant is this rule 6.2. and 6.3. referred to hospitality structures or merchant);
12.1.3. If the eligible cost of the project exceeds 200 000 LVL or support is this rule 6.2. referred to a business or merchant, business plan according to the rules referred to in subparagraph 10.3.1;
12.1.4. If the applicant is that rule 6.3 referred merchants, business plan under this provision in paragraph 11.1 above requirements;
12.2. the State revenue service certificate of tax payment (issued not earlier than one month prior to the application of the project). If the applicant does not submit the said certified statement, the rural support service receives inquiries during the administrative procedure and in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law;
12.3. a credit institution, leasing companies or credit unions for the willingness to consider granting (if the project will take credit). The certificate indicates a creditor and borrower's property and the loan amount. If the project supports the tenderer intends to invest private or any other money funds, it shall submit the documents that prove the availability of funds;
12.4. annual report (full set) for the last year signed (certified copy (the original show)) with the State revenue service mark of receipt in accordance with the annual accounts Act or the annual income declaration and its annexes "revenue from operating activities" (certified copy (the original show)) with the State revenue service mark of receipt in accordance with the laws and regulations of people's annual income declaration and its fill (this requirement does not apply where the applicant is the rule at the bottom paragraph 6.3 the operator);
12.5. a food and veterinary service of the aquaculture company issued re ģistrācij certificate (certified copy (the original show)), if the dent is registered preten aquaculture establishment;
12.6. the nature protection authority permit specifically behind the gājam and dzējam Sau sar and non-game species, if the project for protection against damage caused by wild animals is to purchase and install the protection Lee dzekļ or equipment which construction or operating principle allows animal catching or mutilation;
12.7. If the project investment to begin to grow its working capital requirement of the new culture of animal species other than those referred to in annex 1 of these regulations: 12.7.1. Nature protection management authorization, which is matched by the State Agency "Latvian fish resource agency and the food and veterinary service;
12.7.2. National Agency "Latvian fish resource agency" coordinated market study on the Outlook for the market in the species (in this study, in addition to other information relevant to the biological reasons for include assessing the risk of the natural ecosystem);
12.8. master of resources permit, which matched the national agency "Latvian fish resource agency" and in the management of nature protection, if its working capital requirement of the cultural business is done in natural water bodies;
12.9. a declaration of conformity to whom economic activity in detail (micro), small or medium enterprise category according to the laws and regulations on economic activities and by whom deklarēšano according to petty, the definition of small and medium-sized enterprises;
12.10. the national land service inventory plan (land and pond locations specified in the breakdown area under the existing aquaculture animal breeding ponds);
12.11. acquisition of equipment, the land registry Department of the rinājum inscription of nostip issued (certified copy (the original show)) or the certificate of the land for the building (construction) (certified copy (the original show)), or a long term lease agreement registered in the land register (certified copy (the original show)) (long-term lease agreement lease referred to in the time limit shall not be less than seven years from the date of submission of application), the building (construction), in which the project is intended to install technological equipment;
12.12. When designed for new construction and reconstruction, in addition to the land registry Department submit: 188.8.131.52 inscriptions issued (around any copies (the original show)) or the certificate of the land of the land or building (built in), or which make construction (certified copy (the original show)), or long-term land lease agreements registered in the land register (certified copy (the original show)) (long-term lease agreement lease referred to in the time limit shall not be less than seven years from the date of submission of application);
12.12.2. the planning and architectural task (certified copy (the original show)), if on the date of submission is not approved technical design;
12.12.3. If for a simplified reconstruction, together with the head of the project submitted a receipt card tubers and seed documentation (that document the better copies of the circle (the original show)) (seed documentation designed to build such regulatory laws and the relevant authorities are binding rules);
12.12.4. purchase building materials, accept a construction (technical design stage) or a certified copy of it (the original show), but if a simplified reconstruction, — support them, drawn up by the applicant;
12.12.5. accept projects (technical design stage) or a certified copy of it (the original show), if the date is confirmed in the technical design;
12.12.6. building permits (certified copy (the original show)), if the date is confirmed in the technical design;
12.12.7. If the project is to implement the European Union's protected area Natura 2000-environmental monitoring national Office opinion on the environmental impact assessment of the final report or the decision on the environmental impact procedure applied, or opinion on the impact of activities of European interest specially protected natural areas of the Natura 2000, if not for the implementation of the activities must be carried out environmental impact assessments;
12.13. the procurement procedure of the supporting documents in accordance with the laws of the matīv purchase procedure. If designed for new construction or reconstruction, agricultural construction and purchase documents submitted with the application or the Pro Ject within six months after the conclusion of the contract between the support and the support of the applicant.
13. the rural support service project submissions are structured according to the project selection criteria (annex 3). If compliance with the criteria for the selection of projects received the same number of points, the benefits of receiving public financial aid applicant has a volume that has a smaller ratio – measure and received public funding requested relative to the maximum of available public funds intended to support one event the applicant throughout the programming period.
II. Public funding, and about 14. public aid (as a percentage) determined, having regard to the size and hospitality structures activities to: 14.1. small (micro), small and medium enterprises – 60% of the eligible costs;
14.2. other companies – 30% of the eligible costs;
14.3. small (micro), small and medium businesses: 14.3.1. the ground work for the creation of a pond or the expansion of existing pond – 30% of the execution of the work planned in the home costs apply;
184.108.40.206.1 of these regulations referred to in the ground work for companies in the reconstruction of existing ponds, without extending the existing pond area – 60% of the execution of the work planned exit fees apply;
14.3.3. purchasing implements and specialized transport for the transport of live fish, and 40% of the relevant eligible costs.
15. no aid shall be granted to undertakings employing more than 750 do workforce and net turnover exceeds 140 560 800 lats.
16. the 2007 to 2013 programming period for one support pre eligible cost for tendent amount measure no more than a million dollars. If the applicant is this rule 6.2. and 6.3. referred to a business or merchant, the eligible cost amount measure no more than: 200 000 lats – 16.1 these rules 6.2. above bottom Compa mu Mama or merchant;
16.2.70 000 lats – that rule 6.3. bottom above komer Santa.
17. This rule 6.2. and 6.3. companies referred to the status of authorized economic operator or the project can be implemented once.
III. Eligible and ineligible costs 18. Public funding is granted only on the application of these provisions on the above eligible costs. The project for the attributable costs correspond to the actual market situation.
19. Measure the following eligible costs: 19.1 of new construction and reconstruction costs, on the basis of contracts with third parties, responsible for carrying out the work, but not exceeding the provision referred to in paragraph 21 cost: 19.1.1 the aquaculture animal breeding and incubation of a workshop building and reconstruction of the existing shop;
19.1.2. the waterworks structures (including ponds, dams, water supply and discharge system) new construction and reconstruction;
19.1.3. other new construction or rekon strukcij;
19.2. new construction materials under technical projects;
19.3. the technological equipment and installations and with the objective of the project, including computer equipment;
19.4. the acquisition of specialised computer software production process management and control;
19.5. the fish or fish food storage chambers building and purchase equipment, implements, cold, ice making equipment and installations and Setup;
12.2. the laboratory and quality control equipment and installations and Setup;
19.7. the fish feeders equipped floating devices and boat purchases Cates responded to the objective of the project;
19.8. the water recirculation systems equipment and installations and the press dīšan;
12.4. the water supply and the level of adjustment and reconstruction of the installation;
19.10. wild animal repellent equipment and installations and Setup;
19.11. acquisition of equipment necessary for the trees and bushes and sawing other than those of the izpļaušan of the birds nesting rushes and wild places of residence, according to the project purpose;
19.12. implements the aquaculture business;
19.13. the transport of live fish transport acquisition;
19.14. purchase of equipment the company grown in aquaculture production ma trade farm area of Zuma (this provision does not apply where the applicant is the 6.2 and 6.3 of the provisions referred to in the company or the operator);
19.15. one-time costs associated with the purchase and installation of equipment (for example, connecting to mains supply, sewerage, water supply and ventilation systems), to ensure that their operations, and with this work out related materials;
19.16. General costs (including architects, engineers and consultants, legal services, feasibility study, patents and licences), but if the new species are being bred, market study, including costs directly linked to the preparation or implementation of a project and not more than 8% of this rule 19.1, 19.2, 19.3, 19.4, 19.5, 19.7, 19.8 19.6.,.,.,., 19.10 19.11 12.4., 19.12 19.13 19.14, 19.15, and in the mini taj costs.
20. If the applicant does not provide public funding for installation, it is to be installed and put into service according to the law on the installation and use procedures. Public funding of these facilities receive only after the commissioning of the said fact and the relevant supporting documents in the field support service.
21. If the implementation of this rule 7.1. activity referred to below, the relevant structures types are defined in the maximum eligible costs calculated from public funding (annex 4).
22. The maximum eligible costs public financing includes all of the objects in the calculation of the costs of construction (including external and internal plumbing, internal and external sewerage, internal and external electric supply and ventilation and heating system costs), but does not include the cost of equipment.
23. If the project for new construction or reconstruction costs for the respective type of construction exceeds the maximum eligible costs of the project application will not be rejected, but the cost difference shall be borne by the tenderer in full support.
24. For the eligible costs the following are directly related to production costs, if their amount does not exceed 30% of the total eligible cost of construction: 24.1. Administrative space for new construction, reconstruction;
24.2. guarding and passes the room;
24.3. burglar alarm installation, including CCTV systems;
15.2. installation of the utility room (if it is explained the functional use);
15.2. the staff lounge and other facilities;
24.6. regional planning (territory of asphalt paving or other surface decking, lawn installation, external lighting and the construction of the fence).
25. Apply the construction estimates are only positions and building materials that are directly tied to the achievement of the objective of the measure.
26. Public funding shall be paid only for goods that are purchased supports the applicant's property. When buying goods on the installment, on those public funds paid only when they have become a support applicant's property.
27. the measure is not such eligible costs: 27.1. bank interest payments, charges for financial transactions, Currency Exchange Commission va payments and currency fluctuation losses;
27.2. fines, penalties, interest on arrears and costs issue is damage;
27.3. subcontracting, if they increase the cost of the project, but not add the value to the project, as well as in those apakšlīgumo the pay is determined as a percentage of the total cost of the project;
27.4. the costs associated with the supply of any services or work for which there is no appropriate procurement procedures carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
17.1. the existing maintenance costs;
17.1. the maintenance, spare parts and operating costs;
17.2. the remuneration of personnel;
17.3. General purpose vehicles;
17.3. the purchase of young fish;
27.10. the other costs that are not eligible under Council Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 and Commission Regulation (EC) No 498/2007.28. Costs in excess of the market price, and the unfinished work to be considered eligible costs.
29. the implementation of the project, the applicant shall submit in support of the rural support service of the food and veterinary service of the statement of the project's compliance with the minimum hygiene requirements.
30. If the applicant is this rule 6.2. and 6.3. referred to a business or merchant, that payment shall be subject to the full implementation of the project. Before that aid supports the applicant presented all and veterinary service issued registration certificates attesting the registration of aquaculture enterprise and compliance with the hi giēn.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 9 April 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers April 1, 2008 regulations no 240 Latvia rearing of aquaculture animals species no PO box
The species name of the Latvian language in Latin i. cyprinidae fish 1.
CARP in carpi 2 Cyprin.
Bream-carassi Carassi 3.
The Sudrabkarūs of auratus Carassi 4.
The big medley of Aristichthy nobilis 5.
The big Hypopthalmichthy molitrix of white 6.
The white Amur in Ctenopharyngodon idella 7.
Black Amur of Mylopharyngodon five 8.
Bream abramis Brama 9.
Strap a of 10 tinc Tinc.
Vimb-Vimb-vimb II. Tear the family fish 11.
Zander Stizostedion lucioperc III. Pike family fish 12.
Pike Esox Lucia IV. Salmonid fish 13.
Rainbow Trout Oncorhynchus myka has 14.
Baltic (Atlantic) salmon Salmo salar 15.
Sea trout Salmo trutta 16.
Brook trout Salmo trutta m. stavrakis 17.
Tymall of thymal of Grayling v. whitefish native fish 18.
Whitefish Coregonus laverat 19.
The Coregonus peled Peled 20.
Reps the Coregonus albul VI. Eel 21.
European eel Anguilla Anguilla VII. 22 of the fish Store.
Siberian sturgeon Acipenser baeer 23.
Russian sturgeon Acipenser guldenstadt 24.
The Sterlet Acipenser ruthen 25.
Bester (beluga and sterlet hybrid) VIII. Sami 26.
European catfish Imports of 27. glan
African catfish gariepin of Cancer of Claria IX. 28.
Blue cancer in the Astac astac 29.
Signālvēz a Pacifastac of leniuscul for X. Lamprey 30.
River lamprey Lampetr fluviatilis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 2 ZIP version submitted to the Ministry of agriculture in annex 2 Cabinet April 1, 2008 regulations no 240 Agriculture Minister m. rose annex 3 Cabinet April 1, 2008 regulations no 240 project selection criteria, no PO box
Criteria group criterion point number 1.
The small size of enterprise (micro) businesses 30 small businesses and average 20 other companies 0 2.
Eligible costs the water motor filters, biofilters and their substrates, systems and equipment for continuous water quality control and management systems and equipment for the provision of water with oxygen, high pressure equipment pool for washing and recirculation systems termodezinficēšan, 10 other eligible costs 0 3.
Place of the project supports the applicant shall implement the project area with groups 4 and 5 development index ** 8 supports the applicant shall implement the project area with Group 3 development index ** 4 others 0 4.
Activities of the project in the growing technology, not dīķsaimniekošan other projects 5 0 5.
Accepted projects accepted construction plan is filed together with the application of the draft *** 2 other projects 0 notes.
1. In accordance with the European Commission of 27 July 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund ' article 3 ' f ' ' point.
2. Territorial Development Index (on the adoption of the relevant draft submission round opening day) determined in accordance with the Division of territories in the regions in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning the criteria the national budget to local governments and grant planning regional development agencies for the structural funds of the European Union for the implementation of the projects financed.
3. In accordance with the laws and regulations on general provisions.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 4 Cabinet-April 1, 2008 regulations no 240 maximum eligible costs public financing of new construction, the calculation of reconstruction reconstruction projects, simplified no PO box
Building types unit building reconstruction simplified reconstruction 1.
Construction of production Ls/m2 * 400 355 215 2.
Atvēsinātav Ls/m2 * 350 270 165 3.
The warehouse is $45 31 25 4/m³.
Fence Ls/m 15-5.
The ground work for ponds and adjacent infrastructures (excavation and Earth align) Ls 1.50 1.50/m3 – note. The Lat on m2 total building site area.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia