Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/174715
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 306, Riga 2008. on 28 April (pr. No 27 11. §) rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" in addition to the activity of the "national 188.8.131.52.1st class road route alignment" issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the activities of the programme ' infrastructure and services ' Appendix 3.2. Priority Areas and the availability of "reach" UR3.2.1.pas "contributes to accessibility and transport systems development" 184.108.40.206. activity "public class 1 road route alignment" (hereinafter activity) the project submission evaluation criteria, the applicant and the project authority.
2. The purpose of the activity is comfortable and safe transport of class 1 national road network, the asfaltēj gravel surface roads (including taking road sections within the bridge reconstruction), which provides the connection to the European Centre for the development of major roads or the National Centre for the development of mutual connection, with priority given to roads with higher traffic intensity.
3. activities to target drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
4. the project application selection is limited to the project application selection.
II. Activity and one project available for the European Regional Development Fund funding and permitted aid rate 5. total activity available to the European regional development fund co-financing is 147,588,840.00 lats. The State budget funding of eligible costs is 26,045,090.00 lats.
6. minimum European regional development fund co-financing amount per project from the project total eligible costs is 1,000,000.00 LVL. The maximum of the European regional development fund co-financing amount per project from the project total eligible costs is 12,000,000.00 LVL. The European regional development fund intensity does not exceed the maximum levels.
III. The responsible authority and the applicant 7. the competent authority is the Ministry of transport, which provides all its functions, including appropriate competence shall ensure that there will be exceeded this in paragraph 5 of the rules laid down for the implementation of the activity the European regional development fund, and monitors the available European regional development fund, including a learning Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund , The European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 of the principle referred to in the performance of the activities and project level, controlling the project financing plan.
8. the project is the Ministry of transport notifiers.
IV. Project activities eligible, eligible and non-eligible costs project total 9 transactions is a national class 1 road with gravel cover asphalt paving (reconstruction with asphalt pavement construction), including support for the stages of the reconstruction of the bridge.
10. the eligible costs of the project are the following: 10.1 the site installation and removal costs;
10.2. the slip road construction, maintenance and demolition costs (if the SideTrack is built as a temporary path) during the construction of the parent path;
10.3. the slip road maintenance costs (when using the existing road network);
10.4. the parent path of the road maintenance cost during construction;
10.5. the parent path of the cost of the works;
10.6. the road complex belonging to the inženiertīkl of the cost of the works;
10.7. bike path and pedestrian way (sidewalks) along national road 1 class construction costs;
10.8. home improvement costs (including bus stops, light, planting, rain water treatment plant);
10.9. traffic safety equipment installation, restoration costs;
10.10. traffic control equipment installation and restoration costs (including meteorological stations that require a particular section of the road surface condition detection, traffic counting points);
10.11. the cost of publicity;
10.12. the cost of the measure to the environment.
11. non-eligible costs of the project are the following: 11.1 value added tax;
11.2. the acquisition cost of land;
11.3. construction supervision costs;
11.4. the design and cost of autoruzraudzīb;
11.5. the other costs that are inextricably linked to the implementation of the project.
12. The project can include only the 10 and 11 of these regulations, paragraph.
V. project selection procedure for the notification of the application, project requirements and the submission of the application, the project application form 13. the responsible authority shall send the appropriate letter, invited the applicant to submit these draft regulations under the draft submission.
14. the project submission (one original and one copy) by the responsible authority within the time limit specified.
15. project submissions are presented according to annex 1 of these regulations, subject to this provision set out in paragraph 25 administrative criteria. The application shall be accompanied by the project information on the project's location (map).
16. the project submission prepared Latvian language text.
17. activities within the forward calls for project submissions.
Vi. Project evaluation procedures and application evaluation criteria 18. leader authority creates a limited application of the selection of projects project application Evaluation Commission and approved its Statute.
19. the Commission is governed by a Statute approved by the responsible authority.
20. The Evaluation Commission includes representatives of the responsible authority. Evaluation of observers in the work of the Commission may participate in one representative from each of the region's planning, the Latvian authorities and managing authorities of the Union.
21. the project submission's compliance with the criteria and administrative eligibility criteria are valued with the "Yes" and "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet).
22. submission of project compliance with quality criteria assessed by giving a certain number of points.
23. project submissions are assessed on each individual within the planning region, under the European regional development fund co-financing quota allocation between the planning regions, the annex 2 of these provisions that the total European regional development fund co-financing are distributed in proportion to the national class 1 roads total length and unpaved (gravel) for the proportion of programming in the region for 50:50.24. meaning of these provisions on the role of national centres the following towns – Cēsis , Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jekabpils, Jurmala, Liepaja, Rezekne, Riga, Valmiera and Ventspils, but on regional development – Aizkraukle, Alūksne, Balvi, Bauska, Dobele, Gulbene, Kraslava, Kuldiga, Limbazi, Ludza, Madona, Līvāni, OGRE, Preiļi, Saldus, Sigulda, Smiltene, Talsi, Tukums and Wear.
25. the project submissions valued according to the following criteria: 25.1. administrative project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
25.2. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application;
25.3. the project is drawn up into the application;
25.4. the project submission prepared for the Latvian language;
25.5. one project has been submitted to the original application and one copy (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
6. submission of project pages are numbered (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
25.7. the project submission copy matches the original submission of the project (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
25.8. the project proposal is prepared according to the activity the project submission form;
16.1. the project application is fully completed and added to the attachments;
25.10. the project financing plan is an application without arithmetic errors and correctly filled in;
25.11. the project is not specified in the application for correction, deletion, addition, deletion or aizkrāsojum;
25.12. the project application is signed by the project head of the institution to the applicant or his authorised person;
25.13. submission of project eligible cost specified in headings correspond to the rules for the implementation of the activity of the eligible costs laid down.
26. project submissions valued under the following project applicant eligibility criteria: 26.1. the applicant is the project the Ministry of transport;
26.2. the project application describes the project management, implementation and monitoring of the scheme, and it required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications and responsibilities, the available material and technical base);
26.3. the project management team have the appropriate experience and project management capacity, professional and technical knowledge.
27. project submissions valued under the following project eligibility criteria: 27.1. developing projects, will be taken into account in the construction of the Republic of Latvia regulatory legislation and good practice in relation to accessibility for people with functional disabilities;
27.2. the project will eliminate or reduce a project's negative impact on the quality of the environment;
27.3. the project has been cost-benefit analysis;
27.4. the project cost-benefit analysis is used in the social discount rate – 5.5%;
17.1. the project transport economic benefit-cost ratio of B/C is greater than or equal to 0.2;
17.1. the project will be completed by august 31, 2015.
17.2. the implementation of the project will not exceed three years;
17.3. the project is essential to the development of the planning region (connects the regional development centers with national development or Riga, or with the trans-European network (TEN-T), or the availability of national or regional development centres) or project is the restoration of the previous road route in ongoing follow-up, and the project is on a route that is consistent with the planning region Development Council;
17.3. the project requested by the European regional development fund co-financing shall not exceed the programming available to the regions of the European regional development fund co-financing quota (according to annex 2 of these provisions);
27.10. the project includes road infrastructure is located in the national road 1 class out in the Cabinet of Ministers regulations issued in accordance with the law "on the road" article 3, fourth paragraph;
27.11. project monitoring indicators are clearly defined and measurable;
27.12. the project activities meet the objective to ensure a comfortable and safe traffic class 1 national road network, the asfaltēj gravel surface roads (including taking road sections within the bridge reconstruction);
27.13. the projects planned in the publicity and information dissemination activities to comply with European Union funds, the implementation of related laws and requirements;
27.14. ensuring the sustainability of the project results – ensure object maintenance after completion of the project;
27.15. the project budget includes expenditure corresponds to the average of the projected market prices, the year of implementation and are required to achieve the project's results and the implementation of the planned activities;
27.16. the project is not and has not been financed or co-financed from other Union financial sources as well as State and local budgets, as well as project planned activities do not overlap with the activities financed by other European Union co-financed the activities of the funds and other financial instruments.
28. the project submissions valued according to the following quality criteria: 28.1. the average traffic intensity in the road covered the project period last year prior to the application of the project: 28.1.1. 100 – 200 cars a day – 1 point;
220.127.116.11-400 cars a day – 1.5 points;
18.104.22.1681-600 cars a day – 2 points;
22.214.171.1241-800 cars a day – 2.5 points;
126.96.36.1991-1000 cars a day-3 points;
28.1.6. more about 1001 day car-3.5 points;
28.2. the medium in spring and autumn the appropriate level of the actual vehicle mass limits group the road project phase during the period from 2004 to 2007:28.2.1. more about 10.0 tonnes – 0.5 points;
188.8.131.52.5-10.0 tonne – 0.9 points;
184.108.40.206.5 – 7.5 tons-1.2 points;
220.127.116.11.5-3.5 tonnes – 1.5 points;
28.3. in spring and autumn the permissible limits of the actual weight of the vehicle for the duration of the project period for average road 2004-2007:28.3.1. up to two weeks – 0.5 points;
18.104.22.168 – 4 weeks – 1 point;
22.214.171.124-6 weeks – 1.5 points;
126.96.36.199-8 weeks – 2 points;
28.4. gravel cover the Visual assessment of the State of the road project phase on august 1, 2007:28.4.1. good – 1 point;
28.4.2. satisfactory – 2 points;
28.4.3. bad-3 points;
28.5. project transport economic benefit-cost ratio of B/C (the calculation shall take into account user benefits – time savings, vehicle operating cost reduction, traffic accidents cost reduction relative to the initial investment and maintenance costs). Points will be awarded according to B/C and multiplied by the number 5 (factor 5 is the weight of the criteria).
29. Where the application does not comply with the rules prescribed in paragraph 25.10. criterion, the responsible authority shall take a decision on project approval with conditions (project applicant must ensure compliance with the criteria laid down in the decision deadline).
30. the decision on the approval of the project application to the responsible authority indicates the initiation of the purchase.
31. The draft application evaluation criteria relevant project submissions are ranked in order of priority to the planning regions, the number of points received for compliance with quality criteria. Approval of project applications driven in order of priority, subject to available funding planning region within the quota.
32. project submissions, which in total received less than five points.
33. the decision on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection provided the determining authority within five working days after the corresponding decision shall be sent to the project applicant.
34. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project, the applicant provided within 10 working days after the decision.
35. evaluation shall be assessed by the Commission and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion on the decision the conditions contained in the five working days following that rule 34. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
36. Where the applicant has complied with the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority within five working days after this provision 35. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the applicant shall send the draft opinion on the conditions contained in the decision.
37. If the condition contained in the decision of the enforcement of these regulations has not been carried out within the time limits laid down in paragraph 34 or 35 of these provisions the competent authorities referred to in the opinion is negative, the European regional development fund project application rejected. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which includes the control of execution of the conditions in this opinion is drawn up.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2008.
1. the annexes submitted by the Ministry of transport in the ZIP version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 April 2008. Regulations No 306 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 April 2008. Regulations No 306 of the operational programme ' infrastructure and services ' addition of State activity "188.8.131.52.1st class road route alignment" of the European regional development fund co-financing quota through the planning regions no PO box
1. The planning region class gravel and black pavement road (km) percentage of total class 1 roads total length gravel roads (km) the percentage of class 1 road with gravel cover the total length of the planning region (overall length and proportion of gravel stage ratio 50:50) the ERDF co-financing (in dollars) the total amount of the project with 15% national contribution and 18% VAT (ls) 1.
Kurzeme 20.66 16.04% 0.183471 1099% 27,078,274.54 2 212 37,591,016.42.
Zemgale 17.71% 942 19.21% 27,244,958.96 0.184600 254 37,822,413.61 3.
Riga 17.65% 146 11.04% 0.143471 939 21,174,754.52 29,395,541.57 4.
Vidzeme 25.56 0.310876 1360% 484 36.61% 45,881,758.07 63,694,675.91 5.
980 18.42% of Latgale 17.10% 26,209,093.91 226 0.177582 5,320,100.00% total 36,384,389.19 1,322,100.00% 147,588,840.00 1.000000 204,888,036.71 traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia