Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 299 in Riga in 2008, April 21st (Mon. No 25 38) procedures for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event "modernisation of agricultural holdings" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State and the European Union support the open project submissions in the form of a competition event "modernisation of agricultural holdings" (hereinafter referred to as aid).
2. On the national and European support of modern farm also amortisation of the laws on the order in which the State and the European Union support for the development of the rural and fisheries-open project submission contest.
3. Measure the "modernization of agricultural holdings" (hereinafter measure) the objective is to modernise agricultural holdings to improve their economic performance and competitiveness. Economic performance shall be assessed in accordance with the rules laid down in these economic viability criteria.
II. conditions for receiving the aid measure implemented in 4 in Latvia.
5. the applicant is: 5.1. legal or natural person, producing the Treaty establishing the European Community listed in annex I agricultural products;
5.2. the agricultural services by operating a company that complies with laws and regulations specific eligibility criteria.
6. the measure supports the following activities: 6.1 of new investment in equipment, technique, equipment, information technology and software purchase and installation, which for a period for the production of agricultural products (including packaging);
6.2. new agricultural production structure construction (govkopīb, if the animal accommodation for not less than 50 dairy cows), reconstruction and purchase of the necessary materials.
7. In one project submission (annex 1) may include a number of provisions in the Vita test.
8. the applicant shall meet the following conditions for receiving public funding: 8.1. the project reaches the event target;
8.2. do not replace your assets;
8.3. the project in the application confirms the economic viability of the company according to these rules 10, 11 and 12 point those requirements.
9. About the asset is not considered a substitution: 9.1. purchase of implements, if respected by one of the following conditions: 9.1.1. where a project in acquire implements, agricultural technological units (hereinafter referred to as the Assembly) or the trailer complements the existing farm implements, implements or trailers in the park, preserving the existing tractor equipment, early in your unit or trailers, not less than five years;
9.1.2. where a project in acquire the technical capacity, the Assembly or production of trailers carrying capacity is at least 25% larger than the worn-out farm implements, implements power yield or payload of trailers;
9.2. purchase of equipment, if respected by one of the following conditions: 9.2.1. where a project in acquire equipment production capacity is at least 25% larger than the worn-out farm equipment production capacity;
9.2.2. where a project in acquire the equipment is purchased in addition to the existing desire them;
9.2.3. where a project in acquire equipment or Assembly alters the nature of the production or technology;
9.3. new construction and reconstruction, including a simplified reconstruction.
10. application of the project where the total amount of eligible costs up to 70 000 LVL: 10.1 adds a simplified business plan, which consists of a cash flow statement per month project in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project;
10.2. the collection of evidence about the economic viability of the company. Economic viability is positive cash flow of the project in the year of application, all project implementation years and years after the implementation of the project. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month is a positive. A year after the project income from agricultural production must increase by at least three percent, compared with last year, concluded or expenses must be reduced by three percent compared with the last year concluded. Application of the project cash flow attached to the project in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and a year after the implementation of the project reflects the ability of the project to implement and achieve the goal.
11. submission of the project for which the total eligible cost amount is from 70 000 to 200 000 lats: 11.1 adds standardized business plan that consists of information on production volumes, costs, fixed assets, accounts payable, profit and loss statement, the balance sheet for the last year concluded, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the project implementation (except production and cost), as well as from cash flow statement per month to the application project of the year in subsequent years, until the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be positive;
11.2. Add a summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company last year concluded the project before the application. The company must meet at least two of the following indicators: 11.2.1. equity/total assets ≥ 0.20;
11.2.2. current assets/short-term liabilities ≥ 1.00 (short-term creditors be deleted short-term deferred income included in the composition of the State and the financial support of the European Union);
11.2.3. net profit + depreciation 50% x ≥ 0;
11.3. Add a summary of the evidence on the economic viability of the company a year after the implementation of the project, as well as an increase of at least 0.05 one of the company's economic viability indicators, compared with the last year before the project entered into the application.
12. the application of the project, with a total eligible cost amount exceeds 200 000 LVL: 12.1. the business plan that includes the following information: 12.1.1. company history;
12.1.2. the company management system;
12.1.3. the company's current operations;
12.1.4. company objectives (short-and long-term);
12.1.5. market research;
12.1.6. industry analysis;
12.1.7. marketing system;
12.1.9. cooperation with other companies and links to other projects;
12.1.10. production and technological process description;
12.1.11. problems, risky and weaknesses;
12.1.12. necessary investments;
12.1.13. deadlines for implementation of the project (by stages);
12.1.14. financial information on production volumes, costs, accounts receivable, fixed assets and accounts payable, profit and loss statement, the balance sheet for the last year concluded, the subsequent years up to the end of the project implementation and for three years after the implementation of the project (excluding production and cost), the cash flow statement by month of the year of the application of the project, all years and years after the implementation of the project, the cash flow statement for the two subsequent years;
12.2. Add a summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company last year concluded before the application of the project, meeting at least two of these rules 11.2. indicators referred to;
12.3. the summary of evidence on the economic viability of the company a year after the implementation of the project, with all of the provisions referred to in paragraph 11.2., as well as an increase of at least 0.05 one of the company's economic viability indicators, compared with the last year before the project entered into the application.
III. Application procedures 13. To apply for aid, aid the applicant personally or electronic form of the document in accordance with the law on electronic documents (legal person – according to its registered address, physical person, according to the project address) field support regional agricultural administration: 13.1. project application in two copies, including business plan (also electronically) (simplified business plan, if the total eligible costs of the project amount is up to 70 000 LVL , a standardized business plan, if the total eligible costs of the project amount is 70 000-200 000 lats, or business plan at bilstoš this rule 12.1. subparagraph, if the eligible cost amount exceeds 200 000 LVL);
13.2. The State revenue service certificate of tax payment (issued not earlier than one month prior to the application of the project). If this statement not preten dent submitted, field support service statement receives the administrative procedure law and the term. State revenue service certificate of the State social insurance contributions you submit to support applicants referred to in paragraph 19 of these rules;
13.3. a credit institution, leasing companies or cooperative credit society's statement of willingness to consider granting (if the project will take credit). The certificate indicates a creditor and borrower's property and the loan amount. If the project supports the tenderer intends to invest private or any other money funds, it shall submit the documents that prove the availability of funds;
13.4. annual report (full set) for the last year entered (copy (the original show)) with the State revenue service mark of receipt in accordance with the annual accounts Act;
13.5. the annual income declaration and its annex '' proceeds from the thighs saimn activities "for the last year entered (copy (the original show)) with the State revenue service mark of receipt in accordance with the laws and regulations of people's annual income statement, if the applicant, in accordance with the annual accounts Act did not provide annual accounts;
13.6. the agricultural education of supporting documents (if any) (copy (the original show)) (if the applicant is a legal person, as well as if there are several special trivia, this document shall be issued by the business owner or the person in paraksttiesīg);
8.5. in relation to the acquisition of fixed assets, issued by the land registry Department of the concept write (copy (the original show)) or the land registry certificate of real estate (copy (the original show)), or a long term lease agreement registered in the land registry for a minimum of seven years from the date of submission of the application (copy (the original show)),-for a real estate project which intended to install technological equipment;
13.8. the procurement procedure of the supporting documents. To qualify for funding for new construction or reconstruction, construction and purchase documents submitted with the application for the project or within six months after the submission of the project approval and the conclusion of the contract between the support and the support of the applicant for the granting of aid;
13.9. new construction and reconstruction projects in addition to submit: 13.9.1. Land Registry Department 50 inscriptions issued (copies (the original show)) or the certificate of the land on the estate, or to carry out the construction (copies (the original show)), or a long term real property lease agreement registered in the land register (copy (the original show)), if the long-term lease of the said leases shall be not less than seven years from the date of submission of the application;
13.9.2. planning and architectural task (copy (the original show)), if the date is not confirmed in the technical design;
13.9.3. If for a simplified reconstruction, guarantee card and the seed documentation (copies of these documents (the original show)), as well as those prepared by the tenderer;
13.9.4. purchase building materials, accept a construction (technical design stage) or a copy of it (the original show);
13.9.5. accept projects (technical design stage) or a copy of it (the original show), completions (copy (the original show));
13.10. the agricultural service cooperatives – keep the information about the last closed year member of sales net of zījum RPM.
14. project submissions are ranked after project selection criteria (2. Add Kuma). If the selection of the projects are the same, the advantage of receiving public funding is to support the applicant, which has a lower rate – received public funds from the special pre-accession programme for Germany's agricultural and rural development (SAPARD) and the single programming document 4. priorities the measures against net sales last year concluded the project before the application. If both have the same number of points, though, the benefits of receiving public funding is supporting the applicant, which last year concluded there is greater turnover of agricultural production.
IV. Public funding, and about 15. Field support service provides smooth those rules for the allocation of public funding between the rural support service region agricultural administrations. layman Public funding distribution is proportional to the single area payment area declared on February 1, 2007.
16. The aid intensity shall determine the cost of each activity individually: 16.1 per applicant throughout the 2007-2013 period (hereinafter referred to as the programming period) 40% of eligible costs (up to 35 000 lats), associated with the investment of new equipment, technique, equipment, information, information society technologies and software purchase and installation, intended for the production of agricultural products (including packaging), and general costs;
16.2.25% of the eligible costs (more than 35 000 lats), associated with the investment of new equipment, technique, equipment, information technology and software purchase and installation, intended for the production of agricultural products (including packaging), and general costs;
16.3.40% of the eligible costs associated with investments in agricultural production for the construction of new buildings, reconstruction and purchase of the necessary materials, and general costs;
16.4.40% of the eligible costs, which reduce the impact of natural circumstances and risks and vegetable cultivation sector (investment in irrigation equipment and systems for the acquisition and installation, as well as water reservoir formation), and general costs.
17. the applicant who made the investment in less-favoured areas in accordance with the statutory procedures for granting national and EU support for rural development, the environment and the countryside, to improve the provisions set out in paragraph 16 of the aid intensity is increased by five cents, if Pro: 17.1. implementation of this rule 6.2. activity referred to below, after completion of the project for the construction of agricultural production in less-favoured areas;
17.2. in implementing this rule 6.1 the activity referred to below, are located in less-favoured areas: 17.2.1. at least 50% of these rules 5.1 support referred to in the previous year the single area payments for approved areas;
17.2.2. this rule 5.2. aid referred to in the applicant's registered office (at least one year prior to the application of the project).
18. Programming period to one support applicants to the total amount of eligible costs not exceeding 421 000 lats.
19. the amount of the eligible costs for activities that rule 5.1. above bottom support is increased to 1 400 000 lats to the applicant if it concluded last year met the following criteria: 19.1. net sales from agricultural production have at least 250 000 lats;
19.2. actually paid State social security payments for the last year concluded one worker is at least 800 lats.
20. the agricultural service cooperatives, which operate for at least three years before the application date of the project, eligible costs shall not exceed 1 400 000 lats.
V. eligible and non-eligible costs 21. Measure to the following eligible costs: 21.1. this new production of fixed assets (including the computer program tour) acquisition: 21.1.1. agricultural implements;
21.1.2. soil processing machinery and equipment, including the stones of harvest technique and equipment;
21.1.3. sowing technique and equipment;
21.1.4. harvesting techniques and equipment, including the collection of feed from and grinding technique and equipment;
21.1.5. volume, plantation care techniques and equipment, including we, the lošan plant protection equipment and techniques;
21.1.6. load lifting, handling and transportation of specialized techniques and equipment;
21.1.7. of primary agricultural production and storage techniques and equipment, including the cold technique and equipment, storage and refrigeration Chambers;
21.1.8. seeds and planting material processing technique and equipment;
21.1.9. computerized production management and control technique and these rounds (including the software), including mobile and stationary weight;
21.1.10. machinery and equipment needed for holding animals, including farm and grazing land equipment, watering, feeding, animal care recorded knowledge and technique and equipment;
21.1.11. farm mechanization technique and equipment, including manure storage facilities and the technique of mechanization;
21.1.12. dairy milking and cooling techniques and equipment;
21.1.13. laboratory and quality control technique and ie;
21.1.14. maintenance and repair techniques and equipment for the station, including washing, disinfection technique and equipment;
21.1.15. energy equipment and appliances, including heating and cancer warning machinery and equipment;
21.1.16. water supply and sewerage, sewage treatment equipment and technology;
21.1.17. watering technique and equipment, including boreholes and water reservoir;
21.1.18. greenhouse technique and equipment;
21.1.19. specialized engineering techniques and equipment needed in the project specific objectives;
21.1.20. other machinery and equipment needed in the project specific objectives;
21.2. new construction and reconstruction costs, on the basis of contracts with third parties, responsible for carrying out the work, but not exceeding the rules referred to in annex 3;
21.3. the purchase of building materials, on the basis of projects submitted are accepted along with the project application, or support them, drawn up by the applicant, a simplified reconstruction, not exceeding the provision in annex 3;
21.4. General costs (including architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patents and licences costs) directly linked to the preparation or implementation of the project and shall not exceed eight percent of the costs referred to in this rule 21.1 21.2 and 21.3 in..
22. If you plan to implement this provision, activity referred to in point 6.1, the eligible costs are also one-off costs associated with the installation of equipment to ensure proper operation.
23. If the applicant does not provide public funding for installation, it is to be installed and put into service according to the law on the installation and use procedures. Public funding of these facilities only receive after their commissioning and supporting documents of the Field support service.
24. The maximum eligible costs public financing includes all of the objects in the calculation of the costs of construction (including external and internal plumbing, internal and external sewerage, internal and external power supply, ventilation and heating systems), but does not include the cost of equipment.
25. The project for the new construction, reconstruction costs for the respective type of construction exceeds the maximum eligible costs of the project application will not be rejected, but the cost difference shall be borne by the tenderer in full support.
26. Apply construction estimates are solely those positions and building materials that are directly linked to the achievement of the objective of the measure.
27. the following are considered eligible costs directly related to production costs, if their amount does not exceed 30% of the total eligible cost of construction: 27.1. a new administrative space construction or existing space rekon strukcij;
27.2. guarding and passes the room;
27.3. burglar alarm installation, including CCTV sis themes;
27.4. the utility room, where the application is explained in their functional use;
17.1. the staff lounge and other facilities;
17.1. regional planning (territory of asphalt paving or other covering, the construction of the fence decking, lawn and outer lighting installation).
28. Public funding only pay for items purchased, which is the property of the beneficiary. If the goods purchased, the cost for those public funding only when they have become the property of the beneficiary.
29. the measure does not apply to the following costs: 29.1. interest payments, money transfers, Currency Exchange Commission payments and exchange rate losses;
29.2. fines, penalties and costs of legal proceedings;
29.3. the subcontracting, which increases the cost of the project, but does not add to the value of the project, as well as if the bottom is fixed in contracts pay as a percentage of the total cost of the project;
29.4. costs associated with the supply of any services or work for which there is no appropriate procurement procedures carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
29.5. the existing maintenance costs;
29.6. maintenance, spare parts and operating costs;
18.5. the remuneration of personnel;
29.8. General purpose vehicles;
29.9. other costs that are not eligible under Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD), and the Commission of 15 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1974/2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of such rules of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD).
30. the costs in excess of the market price, and the unfinished work to be considered eligible costs.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by May 9, 2008.
The Ministry of Agriculture presented version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 April 2008. Regulations No 299 annex PDF 400 KB Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 2 Cabinet 21 April 2008. Regulations No 299 project selection criteria, no PO box
A group of criteria the maximum number of points in a group criterion criterion point number 1.
Support the last 3 years the received amount to $ finansējuma1 for the public last year concluded 1000 net turnover from agricultural activities (agricultural services recognized cooperative societies from members about the net sales turnover) 35 Ls 35 Ls 0-50 51-100 101-150 Ls 30 Ls 25 151-200 201-250 $20 $15 251-300 10 to more than $300 0 2.
Support the candidate's Higher agricultural education 8 or professional medium (Special) education lauksaimniecībā2 8 agricultural sector for professional skills and Not agricultural education kompetence3 4 0 3.
Accepted the existence of 12 projects accepted in construction filed with project 12 iesniegumu4 receipt card submitted with project iesniegumu4 6 0 4 other projects.
Support the applicant 18 agricultural service cooperative society, which operates at least three consecutive years and comply with the regulations set out the criteria for receiving aid 18 beet producers who 2006-2007 marketing year has entered into a supply agreement with a sugar factory and supplied sugar beet sugar factories (criterion is valid until 31 December 2008) 12 other aid applicants 0 5.
The difference between the maximum public funding and the project required public funding for each full percentage point of the note 1.
1.1 public funds from the special pre-accession programme for Germany's agricultural and rural development (SAPARD), single programming document 4. priority measures and rural development programmes 2007-2013 measures "modernisation of agricultural holdings" and "infrastructure related to the development and adaptation of agriculture and forestry".
2. diploma of higher education 2, where the qualification was obtained: agronomist of crop husbandry by SPE cializācij, horticulture or husbandry (livestock), entrepreneurship in agriculture, Bachelor of agricultural science, veterinarian, engineer with specialization in agricultural mechanization to Germany or mechanization in livestock production, the professional Bachelor of agriculture or agricultural energy energy engineer.
The average Professional (Special) education diploma, where the qualification was obtained: cultivator, cultivator horticulturist, gardener, horticulturist, beekeeper, zootehniķ, veterinary, veterinary assistant, Dresser, rural entrepreneur, businessman, horticulture, rural property managers, farmer, farmer with a specialization in Agronomy or gardening or forestry, or in or in the horse and the floricultural husbandman with specialization in rural tourism, or horse, or sylviculture, rural house hostess with specialization in rural tourism.
Or higher average (average special) education diploma in the following specialties: Agronomy, animal husbandry, livestock, beekeeping, gardening, agricultural mechanization, agricultural machinery, animal husbandry mechanization and electrification (qualification: technician elektromehāniķ), agricultural electrification, hidromeliorācij, veterinary, forestry, agricultural planning, planning of agricultural production (qualification: technician Organizer), the technician Planner (qualification: technician Organizer), agricultural economics, agricultural and in versitāt of Latvia's economic faculty specialties: agricultural economics and organization, accounting, agriculture, agricultural accounting and economic analysis – to 1993 and courses – economy – up to 2000.
3.3 the agricultural sector for professional skills and competence supporting documents may be University (College), Engineering College, Pro fesionāl technical school, vocational school of agriculture, arodvidusskol, professional high school and other educational institutions issued diplomas or attestations and certificates recognised qualifications in the country in the following specialties: Agronomy, animal husbandry, beekeeping, agriculture mechanization, electrification, agriculture, land-use planning hidromeliorācij, veterinary, forestry, about the futility of planning, accounting, agriculture, agricultural economics, Bachelor of social sciences in economics gardening, horticulture, specialising in agriculture, agriculture with specialization, entrepreneurship in agriculture, husbandman, husbandman with specialization, the field House hostess, teach rural laborer (worker), rural workers (worker), mājamatniek, General engineer of the tractor driver (from 1992), the qualification level 1 agricultural employees (if the certificate of qualification issued up to March 1, 2004).
Professional skills and competence to testify after March 1, 2004, provided by the professional development certificate for training course "basics of holding" Field or the "organic farming".
4.4, in accordance with the regulations on general provisions.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 3 Cabinet 21 April 2008. Regulations No 299 maximum eligible costs public financing of new construction, the calculation of reconstruction, the simplified project structure reconstruction of main types, no PO box
The structure type unit of measure for the total new shipbuilding area (excluding VAT) of the total reconstruction of the area compensated (without VAT) for simplified reconstruction of the total area of compensated (no SALES TAX) 1.
Agricultural sheds (excluding the wall cladding, gates and Windows) Ls/m2 120 84 66 2.
Agricultural warehouse and storage Ls/m3 50 31 25 3.
Agricultural industry chillers Ls/m3 90 63 50 4.
Animal accommodation Ls/m2 4.1.
Pig-Ls/m2 450 315 248 4.2.
Meat and dairy cattle and other animal housing Ls/m2 280 196 154 4.3.
Milk House Ls/m2 400 280 220 5.
Greenhouse Ls/m2 5.1.
summer Ls/m2 70 49 38 5.2.
Winter Ls/m2 250 175 137 6.
Grain and seed primary shipbuilding Ls/m3 65 35 27 7.
Vegetables and fruit the primary shipbuilding Ls/m2 360 252 198 8.
Agricultural sheds, machinery and technical sites Ls/m2 150 105 82 9.
Earthworks water reservoir and adjacent infrastructures (excavation and Earth align) Ls 1.50 1.50/m3 – Minister of Agriculture m. rose