Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 338 in Riga, 19 May 2008 (pr. No. 31 14. §) rules on the system of the Ministry of the Interior and of the institutions of the prison administration with a special service officer grade identification card and badge and identification card and badge issuance and transfer order Issued in accordance with the system of the Ministry of the Interior and of the institutions of the prison administration with a special service officer grade staff of over 45 of the law of article i. General questions 1. determines the system of the Ministry of the Interior and the prisons administration (hereinafter referred to as the authority) with a special officer ranks (officers) identification card and badge samples grant and transfer it.
2. These provisions do not apply to police officers.
II. Officers of the service card service card 3 is polyvinyl chloride (PVC) multi-layer laminated ID card with embedded security features. Sample of the certificate of service is set out in annex 1 of these rules.
4. the system of the Ministry of the Interior officials service card dimensions are: width 85.60 mm 4.1 (± 0.10 mm);
4.2. height – 53.98 mm (± 0.05 mm);
4.3. the corner rounding RADIUS-3.18 mm (± 0.30 mm);
4.4. thickness-0.76 mm (± 0.08 mm).
5. the prison administration official identification card dimensions are: width – 98.50 5.1 mm (± 0.10 mm);
5.2. height-67.00 mm (± 0.05 mm);
5.3. the corner rounding RADIUS-3.18 mm (± 0.30 mm);
5.4. thickness-0.76 mm (± 0.08 mm).
6. Official identification card front (front) is the following information: the information society 6.1. bottom left corner – official photos (uniform);
6.2. the top of the Center-the name of the Ministry concerned;
6.3. on the upper part, the name of the Ministry of land, subordinated to the Ministry concerned the name;
6.4. under the name – the name of the document;
6.5. in the middle of officials last name (surname);
6.6. in the Middle, under the name – officials of the official name (name);
6.7. in the Middle, under the name of the official, Executive personal code;
6.8. in the Middle, below the official ID code – official site of service (Department) and posts;
6.9. in the Middle, below the official services (departments) and rank-officer's special rank;
6.10. the bottom-middle of officials in service card number;
6.11. the bottom right corner – certificate of service expiration date.
7. Official identification card back (reverse) is the following information: lag 7.1. Middle, left-front of the certificate of service of the official side (obverse) of the explanation information in English;
7.2. the bottom part – the official identification card for additional information use "licence gives you the right to keep and carry service weapon";
7.3. the bottom right hand side – institutions emblem.
III. the system of the Ministry of the Interior officials badge 8. Badge is made of a metal shield that your envelope to the definition of powers used the national police and State border guard unit in the structure of immigration officials. Samples of the chips are laid down in Appendix 2 to these regulations.
9. The National Police badge made of metal, its height is 48 mm, width 37 mm.-National Police badge consists of a shield shape gilded base. Obverse shield is displayed in the upper part of the enhanced small Latvian National coat-of-arms. Obverse shield Center contains State Police badge number, consisting of four digits. Obverse shield printed at the bottom of the words "State police". State Police badge with white lettering enamel.
10. State border guard officials of the Immigration Department badge made of brass, its height is 75 mm, width – 56 mm. State border guard officials of the Immigration Department badge consists of a Golden Shield form the base of the Baroque style. Obverse shield is embossed gold highlight state border guard Ensign, which is included with black enamel-covered circle. The black circle represents the terrain are highlighted in the 5 mm wide gold ring outline. The gold circle printed in the upper part of the "border" and printed in the lower part of the inscription in English "," inscriptions BORDERGUARD separates two printed 8-point star. In the upper part of the shield deployed flowing ribbon with printed text "immigration service". The bottom part of the shield is šēj flowing ribbon with printed inscriptions in English "the IMMIGRATION service". Below the lower flowing ribbon is highlighted with a square embossed serial numbers. The first two digits indicate the State border guard administration, the other three digits after dash is the national border guard officials of the Immigration Department badge. The base of the shield outline highlights 2 mm wide line. The national border guard officials of the Immigration Department badge and star of the inscriptions are covered with black enamel.
IV. Official identification card and badge issuance and transfer 11. Officials of the service certificate shall be issued: 11.1. adopting the official service;
11.2. by moving officers in another post;
11.3. when granting the Executive the special rank;
11.4. the expiry of the validity of the existing certificate.
11.5. If the officer military card damaged or lost;
11.6. change in the officer's personal data.
12. The national police and State border guard officials of the departments of immigration, which the officers powers to issue a special certification badge, shall be laid down in the Authority's leader.
13. The officers of the period of validity of the certificate is five years. The Ministry of education institutions subordinated to cadets and officers of listeners of the period of validity of the certificate correspond to the duration of the program of study.
14. Official identification card or badge officer certifying the receipt with a signature.
15. When a new official identification card, officials handed over before officials issued service card (certificate without transfer, if it lost, stolen, or destroyed).
16. If an official shall be released from service, the service shall make available to the authority on the last day of the official identification card and badge (if the badge is issued).
17. chip State police and State border guard, an officer of the immigration unit structure shall be issued until it occupies a certain position at the head of the institution. If the officer is transferred to another post, in which the token is issued to certify the badge, the last day of service in the post of chips served.
V. closing question 18. Service card that officials issued before the entry into force of these regulations, shall be valid until their expiry date, but not longer than until 30 June 2009.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Interior Minister m. Segliņš Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by May 23, 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 19 May 2008 a Regulation No 338 officers service card sample Interior Minister Mr Segliņš annex 2 Cabinet 19 May 2008 a Regulation No 338 system Ministry of Interior officials badge 1. State Police badge image 2. State border guard of the Immigration Service's badge image Minister of Interior Mr Segliņš