Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/175673
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 333 in Riga, 19 May 2008 (pr. 31 § 3) rules on "operational programme human resources and employment ' addition of the activity" reducing administrative barriers and improving the quality of public services "Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures implemented by the operational programme" human resources and activities for which Appendix "1.5. priority" administrative capacity "UR1.5.1.pas contributes to the" better regulation "policy activity" 184.108.40.206. reduction of administrative barriers and improving the quality of public services "(hereinafter activity);
1.2. the European Social Fund (hereinafter the project) submission evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project applicant;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competences between the two institutions, cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
2. The purpose of the activity is to improve the business environment and reduce the admi-tīvo gets barriers for citizens and non-governmental organizations, increasing the public availability of basic services provided by the Administration and quality. Within these rules with non-governmental organizations are represented in the society and Foundation under the Foundation of society and the law.
3. Activities for the target groups are the national regulatory authorities, the courts, institutions that the individual delegated public tasks, planning regions and counties of the same Government and their institutions, public service users (citizens, non-governmental organizations, interest groups and merchants).
4. the purpose of the activity reaches, in implementing this provision, paragraph 19, and follow this 45.1.7. of the rules referred to in the monitoring indicators.
5. Activity implemented limited project application selection.
6. activities in the period of the limited application of the selection of projects takes not more than two periods, subject to this provision in paragraph 28 of these terms.
7. Activities implemented from the entry into force of these regulations until 30 June 2015.
II. The responsible authority and the liaison body 8. activities relating to the implementation of the responsible authorities implement the obligations and rights of the State Chancellery of the structural funds of the European Union Department (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority).
9. activities relating to the implementation of the cooperation obligations and rights of the Authority implementing the society integration Fund secretariat (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body).
10. Cooperation authority has functional authority.
11. activities within the responsible authority: 11.1. participating in the agreement on the implementation of the project (there can-agreement) project;
11.2. in monitoring the implementation of the activity, ensure that these rules are not exceeded, paragraph 15 of the activities available for the implementation of the European Social Fund financing, and apply the n + 2 and n + 3 principle of activity level, the implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 93. Article 1 and referred to in paragraph 2;
11.3. gives proposals to the managing authority and the provisions of the measure referred to in paragraph 69 of the "better regulation policy ' to the Monitoring Committee for the implementation of development activities;
11.4. use of European Union structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system for monitoring the implementation of the activity;
11.5. the cooperation requested from the institutions and the European Social Fund, the beneficiary (hereinafter called beneficiaries) information that is not bad for the provision of supervision and control.
12. activities within liaison body: 12.1. send a limited range of applicant projects call for project applications (hereinafter referred to as the notice);
12.2. a limited application of the selection of projects project evaluation Commission the gum head;
12.3. the development of the project application form filling methodology and project application assessment methodology;
12.4. assess the project submissions and acceptance of the Board's decision on the project's approval of Pro application, approval or rejection provided the citation;
12.5. to accumulate data for project submissions and projects in the legislation of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system and the use of the prescribed order;
12.6. the development of the draft agreement and the conclusion of an agreement with the beneficiary;
12.7. the funding requested procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
12.8. provides information project applicant project application and at the time of preparation of the beneficiaries of the arrangement;
12.9. gives the statutory information the national budget for the preparation of the request;
12.10. ensure project implementation monitoring and control, including checks at the place of implementation of projects and apply the n + 2 and n + 3 principle on the project level, implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 above;
12.11. check beneficiary's payment claims submitted, the eligible expenditure of the approved amount, payment orders shall be prepared and submitted to the paying authority as well as the declarations of expenditure shall be prepared and sent to the managing authority for the examination;
12.12. the amendments to the project;
12.13. the preparation of the information to the authority responsible for the implementation of activities under the European Social Fund available funding;
12.14. provide information to the public and ensure the implementation of the Constitution you publicity.
III. conditions for the provision of aid 13. Project applicants can have a direct administrative authority, which is responsible for the unified national policy planning and coordination of the implementation.
14. the implementation of the project may involve cooperation partners – national direct regulatory authority.
15. the project is financed from the European Social Fund and the State budget. Activities within the European Social Fund financing is 85 percent of the total eligible costs of the project amount, but 15 percent of the national budget is funding. Copies the as_well_as an external funding is available in activity 2 533 112 lats, including European Social Fund funding 2 153 145 lats and State budget funds 379 967 lats.
16. Minimum total eligible cost amount per project in this activity is 1 000 000 lats. The maximum total amount of the eligible cost per project in this activity is 1 500 000 lats.
17. The implementation of the project will not exceed this provision the term referred to in paragraph 7.
18. activities financed under projects that provide for the carrying out of studies on the reduction of administrative barriers and improving the quality of public services (to improve the business environment, as well as reduce administrative barriers for citizens and non-governmental organizations), the dissemination of the results of these studies and implementation, as well as training in the public service.
19. The project supported the following: 19.1. project administration;
19.2. the conduct of the study;
19.3. the study results dissemination and implementation;
19.4. the exchange of experience;
19.5. methodical, teaching and information material development, publishing and distribution;
12.2. seminars and conferences;
19.7. the training of public service providers and institutions exercising public power representatives;
19.8. information and publicity.
20. One project activity within the applicant can submit more than one project submissions, not exceeding the provision in paragraph 15 and 16 of that funding.
21. the project's eligible costs application are divided into the following four cost headings: 21.1. project administration costs, an amount not exceeding 5 percent from 21.2. these provisions and 21.3. bottom above the cost of mass brief. Project Administration arrange the company or service contract;
21.2. the technical and material equipment to project-specific activities of the implementation costs. They may be subject to inventory the cost of implementation of specific activities of the project, if the unit does not exceed 150 lats and its life expectancy is less than a year;
21.3. other eligible costs: 21.3.1. consultants, experts and specialists ' fees;
21.3.2. State social security payments and other social guarantees, which is compulsory in accordance with external laws and regulations;
21.3.3. the seminars, conferences and the Organization and implementation of training-related costs;
21.3.4. transport costs – fuel, rental, service, purchase and use of public transport;
21.3.5. travel costs in the Republic of Latvia and abroad in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations;
21.3.6. the research costs;
21.3.7. space, material and technical resources and equipment rental costs;
21.3.8. space, materials, technical and equipment maintenance costs;
21.3.9. with the implementation of project activities of the associated costs (e.g. translation and printing);
21.3.10. information and publicity costs according to the regulations governing the structural funds of the European Union;
13.3. contingencies, an amount not exceeding 5 percent from 21.2. these provisions and 21.3. referred to cost totals. They use this rule 21.2 and 21.3. the costs referred to in point.
22. The value added tax payments to the projects you can plan as eligible costs, if the beneficiary of the value added tax amount not recoverable as input tax in accordance with the laws governing.
23. in addition to the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1081/2006 on the European Social Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1784/1999 of the second subparagraph of article 11 conditions of ineligible costs the following: 23.1. all types of bonuses, material incentives after annual credit NASA and prize money;
23.2. the leave benefits to employees;
23.3. the allowance to the employee's family member or dependent death (employees);
23.4. other tangible incentive that is not fixed in the mentējoš system wage laws;
14.6. the health, life and accident insurance;
14.7. the costs associated with the development of project submissions.
24. the application provided for in the project, eligible costs must be actual, reasonable, appropriate to the specificities of the project, the purpose and the rules in paragraphs 21 and 22.
25. in the course of project implementation costs considered eligible if they: 25.1. incurred in the period determined in agreement with the beneficiary;
25.2. the project required, designed for in the approved project submission and make the appropriate financial management – the miskum pace and efficiency – principles;
25.3. made and listed the beneficiaries or partners of accounting records and separated from the rest of costs;
25.4. can be identified and verified, and they pay you accordingly certify supporting original documents.
IV. the application of the project 26. Cooperation authority, after consulting the authority, on the basis of this provision, paragraph 13, of the draft the invitation sent to the applicant.
27. The invitation shall: 27.1. the project submission deadline;
27.2. the activity of the financing available;
27.3. the application of the project;
27.4. the address of the Web site, which can be found in the following: 27.4.1. procedure for the submission of the application, the project of sending it by mail, in person or submit an electronic document;
27.4.2. the project for the preparation of the application, materials used (these provisions and consumables project submission form to fill out).
28. the limited application of the second selection authority cooperation organized, just after that rule 54.2. or 59.2. the conditions referred to in paragraph below.
29. the project application submitted to the liaison body specified in the invitation to the project submission deadline. The deadline is less than a month from the date of dispatch of the invitation. Project application be rejected if it is received after the specified deadline.
30. the project application consists of the completed project submission form & passwd passports (annex 1) and its attachments: 30.1. project administration and implementation of the staff involved in the description of the life course (CV);
30.2. the cooperation of the partnership (if applicable);
30.3. authorisation of supporting documents (if applicable);
18.9. the project applicant questionnaire-application of value added tax, provided for in the laws and procedures and checks the information provided on the application of value added tax to the European Union within the framework of the projects co-financed by the structural funds and take a decision on the inclusion of value added tax to the project-related costs.
31. the project application to the Latvian language fills in text.
32. the project of cooperation between the authorities submitted the application in one of the following ways: 32.1. five paper copies (one original and four copies). Project application dealt with in accordance with the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document;
32.2. an electronic document in the form. Project application dealt with in accordance with the legislation on electronic document processing using XML file format.
33. the paper submitted the original application of the project the project is added to the electronic version of the application (electronic media). The media noted the following: 33.1. the number of the activity;
33.2. the project name of the applicant;
33.3. the name of the project.
34. If the project application submitted in paper form, all documents (orig. MSG in professional, four copies and in electronic version) inserts a sealed envelope. The SNES is the Paddock: 34.1. reference "restricted access information";
21.3. the cooperation of the name and address of the authority;
21.3. the project the name and address of the applicant;
21.4. the activity number and name;
34.5. the name of the project.
35. the project application submitted with a cover letter requesting the project. Accompanying the letter indicates the name of the applicant, the project activity number and name, as well as the name of the project. Project application can be submitted personally, electronic form or document sent by mail.
36. cooperation authority registers the project application submitted to it on the date of receipt and give it a registration number. Project to the application project at the time when the applicant or five working days by post proof of receipt of the application for the project.
37. in paragraph 27 of these rules the invitation specified in the project application submission period end date is the last day when the liaison body shall accept and register the project submissions: 37.1. when the project application submitted personally or sent by mail, the application of the project period is considered the time when it is received and registered cooperation;
37.2. If a project document submitted to the electronic application form, the application of the project time is considered to be the moment when it established cooperation bodies in electronic mail information system. The project application must be signed with a secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp of acceptance before the project submission deadline;
37.3. If the application is lodged by the project electronic document form or sent by post, the project applicant project application, send it to get the cooperation of the authority no later than 27 of these rules with the invitation specified in the project application deadlines;
23.2. If a dispute arises, the applicant must demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the application deadline for the submission of projects, but the cooperation should be based on the authority that the application is received or are received after the project submission deadline.
V. submission of the project evaluation and decision-making activities within 38. submitted to the evaluation of the application of the projects provide cooperation authorities created a limited selection of the project proposals Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission operates under the authority of the cooperation developed and approved the Charter.
39. the Commission with voting rights included in the cooperation bodies, ' Mike, the Ministry of the Ministry of finance, the Minister of special duties Electronic Government Affairs of the Secretariat and representatives of the Ministry of Justice.
40. the Commission observer status may include authority, managing authority, and the Latvian employers ' Confederation representative.
41. in the absence of the members of the Commission he is replaced by another authorized representative. Such authorisation shall be made in writing to the Commission in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Statute.
42. the Commission's activities within the project application submitted for evaluation may invite experts.
43. in order to determine the application of the project and the applicant's technical compliance with the project, project submissions valued under the following administrative evaluation criteria: 43.1. the project application is filled in text (if applicable);
43.2. the project application is filled in the Latvian language;
43.3. the project application is completely filled;
43.4. these regulations has been submitted to the project application, by the number of plār Exo (one original and four copies, and they are under the circle of innovation (if applicable));
43.5. project application, the original is cauršūt (caurauklot) (if the subject of dignity);
27.1. the project proposal is prepared according to these provisions lay down th project application form;
27.2. the project application is signed by the applicant's institution of the project officer or authorized person;
43.8. the project application is accompanied by all these rules, certain attachments: 43.8.1. project administration and implementation of the staff involved in the description of the life course (CV);
43.8.2. the cooperation of the partnership (if applicable);
43.8.3. a mandate of supporting documents (if applicable);
financial statement project 43.9 is made in national currency;
43.10. eligible expenditure of the project meets the specific guarantees in these rules eligible costs;
43.11. the requested total eligible cost not less than 1000 000 and not more than 1 500 000 lat lat;
43.12. project estimated eligible costs exceed the cost limit;
43.13. project implementation term is not longer than 30 June 2015.
44. in order to determine the applicant's project and project submission compliance activity in those conditions, project submissions valued according to the following criteria for the evaluation of conformity: 44.1. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application;
44.2. the project submission complies with the specific objective of improving the functioning of the host environment and reduce administrative barriers for citizens and States kaj organizations by increasing public administration service availability and quality;
44.3. the project applicant is a government body responsible for uniform national policy planning and coordination of the implementation.
45. in order to determine the importance of the application of the project identified in the problem solving and ability of the applicant to the project implementation, as well as select priority projects assisted submissions that the application of the project would gain more support, project submissions valued according to the following quality evaluation criteria: 45.1. a project supporting the application evaluation criteria: 45.1.1. extent to which the project will be able to solve 1. 'tween the operational program "human resources and employment" the problem in the reduction of administrative burdens;
45.1.2. to what extent the project will address 220.127.116.11. the activity "reducing administrative barriers and improving the quality of public services" target group needs;
45.1.3. the project's contribution to the implementation of the horizontal priorities: 18.104.22.168. or the project is immediate positive effect or indirect positive impact on macroeconomic stability, a horizontal priority;
22.214.171.124. or project is the direct or indirect positive effect on the horizontal priority of equal opportunities;
45.1.4. how logical is a common project structure (project section of cross compliance and the additionality);
45.1.5. evaluation of project activities (activity statement, the need for activities and compliance with the project's objectives and expected results achieved in the equestrian, schedules, assessments);
45.1.6. project sustainability assessment (results of the project in financial, institutional and political sustainability);
45.1.7. or project submission outcome indicators or planned results indicators contribute to the achievement of such monitoring indicator: 126.96.36.199. outcome indicators: implementation of the action plan for the reduction of administrative barriers to entrepreneurship-4 (the base value in 2004 – 1, 2009 – 0); implementation of the action plan to reduce administrative barriers for citizens and non-governmental organizations-3 (the base value in 2004:0 score in 2009 – 0);
188.8.131.52. the result indicators: positive rating increases the barriers for admin tratīv reduction operators-0.3 (the base value in 2004 – 0.1, the pointer in 2009, 0.1); the positive rating increase of decrease in administrative barriers for citizens and non-governmental organizations – 0.3 (the base value in 2004 and the pointer in 2009);
45.1.8. does the project planned a publicity and information activities to ensure the project's publicity and meet project planned activities;
45.2. the project implementation capacity evaluation criteria: project administration 45.2.1. personnel involved in the project management experience;
45.2.2. project applicants and staff involved in the implementation of the project's technical or professional capacity (project staff experience and knowledge 184.108.40.206. the activity "reducing administrative barriers and improving the quality of service you");
45.2.3. project implementation logistics support planning;
45.2.4. project submissions for project roles and responsibilities are relevant (clearly defined functions and responsibilities between the bodies involved and the staff involved in the administration of the project, roles and responsibilities are divided according to the competency and experience);
45.2.5. project submissions for project management and supervisory mechanism is adequate (management, control, monitoring and evaluation of quality control mechanisms);
45.2.6. project implementation involved the choice of partners is justify the (specify the planned cooperation model; the role of the partners defined according to its competence and experience);
45.3. the project budget submission evaluation criteria: project submission for 45.3.1. costs are justified and not passable for the project objectives and results and the implementation of activities;
45.3.2. the project's budgeted costs corresponds to average market prices;
45.3.3. the cost of the project is commensurate with the expected results of the project;
28.2. specific quality criteria: the project applicant is 45.4.1. experience in policy planning, policy impact, regulatory framework and improved database administrative simplification and improvement of the procedures, as well as with other better regulation policy measures related to the use of the program or project management and implementation;
45.4.2. the project applicant is the leading role in the development of Government policy development, coordination, monitoring of implementation;
45.4.3. project specific priority areas in reducing administrative barriers (employee recruitment and dismissal, registering property, paying taxes, foreign trade, license acquisition, protecting the rights of investors and the business started), as well as a mechanism for updating the priority areas.
46. the project application, compliance with this provision in paragraph 43 and 44 this criterion is assessed with "Yes" and "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet).
47. Compliance with quality criteria in the assessment of common share is 80 percent of the maximum possible score, assessed the following: 29.3. project application, compliance with this provision, 45.2 and 45.3 45.1... "the bottom point this criterion is assessed with a score from one to five in accordance with the following:" 1 ": the very poor," 2 "," 3 "– weak or neutral," 4 "," 5 ", good – very good (except this rule at the bottom of paragraph 45.1.3. criteria);
47.2. the project submission's compliance with this provision referred 45.1.3. criteria assessed with points "0", "3" or "5" in accordance with the following: "0" – this area is affected by the project; "3" – the project has an immediate positive impact, "5", the project has a direct positive impact;
47.3. assessment of the conformity of the application of the draft provisions, and 45.2.2 220.127.116.11.1.2. criteria referred to in points are multiplied by the coefficient "2";
47.4. If the project is not involved in the cooperation partners, compliance with this provision in subparagraph 45.2.6. this criterion is assessed with "3".
48. Compliance with quality criteria in the assessment of common share is 20 percent of the maximum possible number of points scored as follows: 29.9. submission of project compliance with that rule 45.4. bottom above criteria scored points with "0" and "1" ("0", the condition is not met, the "1": the condition is fulfilled);
assessment of the project's 48.2. conformity of the application of this provision in paragraph 45.4.1. and 45.4.2. these criteria points will be multiplied by the factor of "10", and in subparagraph 45.4.3. points will be multiplied by the factor of "6".
49. the project application to the completeness of the corresponding application project: 49.1 justification evaluation criteria (this note to KUMU 45.1), if the total number of points shall not be less than 33 points;
30.6. the project implementation capacity evaluation criteria (this set mu 45.2), if the total number of points shall not be less than 21 points;
30.6. the project budget submission evaluation criteria (this rule 28.1. bottom), if the total evaluation score not less than 10 points.
50. If the project is found, the application does not match at least one of these provisions in paragraphs 43 and 44 above, the criteria or the total number of points not satisfy this provision, or 30.5 30.6 30.6., the Commission of the submission evaluation projects end and recommends Pro Ject to reject the application.
51. After the submission of a project evaluation quality criteria the project application is assigned a certain number of points overall.
52. the project application to the Commission for approval or approval of moves provided (except if it is found in at least one of the terms referred to in paragraph 50 of the cases).
53. the project application to the Commission for approval with conditions driven, if you need clarification of this provision at the bottom point and 18.104.22.168.3. criteria referred to in subparagraph under paragraph 57 of these rules.
54. The liaison body shall decide on:
54.1. the project approval submissions for funding from the European Social Fund, the Commission has recommended the application of the project to confirm or approve with conditions;
54.2. the rejection of the application of the project funding from the European Social Fund, the Commission has recommended the rejection of the application for the project.
55. cooperation authority within five working days after the decision, inform the applicant of the project.
56. the decision on the application for the approval of the project authority of cooperation accompanied by information on the conditions under which the agreement will be closed.
57. the decision on approval of the application, the project on condition the liaison body specifies the application in the project details. These updates can include: 57.1. the planning of project activities according to the clarification this provision referred to in paragraph below 45.1.5 criteria expressed in the rating guide (time schedule changes, up to the time of the planned project, the Division of activities on or off);
57.2. project budget clarification this provision accordingly below. referred to in 28.1 the criteria expressed in the rating guide (reduction or exclusion, compliance arithmetical), in so far as it does not affect this rule 21.1 and 22.214.171.124. restrictions referred to;
57.3. other activities of the project, the technical compliance of the application.
58. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project shall ensure cooperation bodies deadline (not exceeding 30 working days) and information about the conditions in the decision to the liaison body shall be submitted for assessment.
59. cooperation authority within 10 working days evaluate these regulations 58. information referred to in paragraph 1, draw up the opinion on the compliance with the conditions and decisions: 59.1. If the opinion is positive, two working days, inform the applicant of the project on the conditions under which the agreement will be closed;
59.2. If the opinion is negative because the applicant has not provided a draft decision contained in the conditions or not it provided the rule 58 within the paragraph, considered that the project application has been rejected. If the decision is contested, the opinion of Justice assessed simultaneously with the decision taken by the evaluation of the rule of law.
60. If the application is rejected, the liaison body, this provision of the Act and paragraph 55.61.
61. the decision on rejection of the application of the project liaison body shall include details of the project and the reasons for rejection of the application, the project applicant project application four copies.
62. This rule 43, 44 and 45 projects referred to in paragraph submission evaluation criteria set out in these provisions and in project evaluation system of the application compiled application evaluation criteria of the project as a whole (2. Add Kuma). These evaluation criteria are approved by the Monitoring Committee.
Vi. Project implementation conditions 63. Following the adoption of the decision on the application for the approval of the project authority for cooperation with the beneficiary of the financing arrangement, which stipulates the obligations of the Contracting Parties and rights as well as the procedure and conditions (including the financing conditions and payment arrangements), which must be followed to ensure the implementation of the project.
64. The beneficiary is responsible for the implementation of the project according to the approved project submission and provide reports on the implementation of the cooperation body of the progress and financial implementation in accordance with the agreement.
65. The beneficiaries of the activities provided for in the implementation of projects initiated after agreement.
66. the implementation of the project is opened in a separate account in the State Treasury is made and received all the realisation of the project seeks to send payments.
67. the amendments to the project carried out according to the procedures laid down in the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
68. The beneficiary shall ensure the implementation of the project related loading snapshot homepage on the internet (if applicable) not less frequently than once every three months.
VII. follow-up activities 69. Activity monitoring functions taken "better regulation policy Oversight Committee (hereinafter referred to as the measure of the Monitoring Committee).
70. the Activities of the Monitoring Committee has the following tasks: 70.1. consider responsible authorities, cooperation agencies and the beneficiaries of the information provided on the implementation of the activity;
70.2. the authorities responsible to examine proposals for the necessary amendments to the EU funds planning documents and decide on their progress to the Monitoring Committee;
70.3. proposals for measures to provide a "better regulation policy of the development of the monitoring process.
71. The event, the Monitoring Committee has the following rights: 71.1. to request and receive from the responsible authorities, cooperation authorities and funding requested information related to the implementation of the activity;
71.2. the measures for the meetings of the Monitoring Committee in an advisory capacity to call on industry professionals and experts.
72. measures Monitoring Committee chaired by the Director of the State Chancellery. Secretariat functions carried out by the responsible authority.
73. the measure shall operate in accordance with the regulations. Charter of the open vote, approved by the majority of participating in at least two parts, the third event in Oversight Committee voting members.
74. in the event the Supervisory Committee meets no less than quarterly.
75. The event, the Monitoring Committee with voting rights included representatives of ministries and authorities involved in better regulation policy planning and implementation, as well as the national Office, the responsible authorities and representatives of the social partners.
76. the measures for the meetings of the Monitoring Committee in an advisory capacity can participate in the managing authority, certifying authority, cooperation agencies and representatives of non-governmental organisations involved in better regulation policy planning and implementation.
77. the Activities of the personnel of the Monitoring Committee, on the basis of the mandates of the institutions and bodies, approved by the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister with special responsibility for European Union financial management matters N. Brok Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by May 23, 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 19 May 2008. Regulations No 333 Minister with special responsibility for European Union financial management matters N. Brok annex 2 Cabinet 19 May 2008 a Regulation No 333 Minister with special responsibility for European Union financial management matters N. Brok
Search Translated Laws of Latvia