Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/175672
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 334 in Riga, 19 May 2008 (pr. 31 § 4) the rules on the "operational programme human resources and employment" apakšaktivitāt "Appendix of policy making, implementation and impact of development" Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures implemented by the operational programme "human resources and cause binātīb" addition 1.5. Administrative capacity priorities "youth UR1.5.1.pas" contributes greatly to the "better regulation" policy "Paul 18.104.22.168. activities will impact assessment and policy studies" at the bottom "22.214.171.124.1. activity policy , deployment, and development impact "(apakšaktivitāt);
1.2. the European Social Fund (hereinafter the project) submission evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project applicant;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competences and procedures of cooperation between those authorities, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
2. the purpose of the Apakšaktivitāt is to improve policy planning, implementation, and policy impact assessment quality, providing all the parties involved in the decision-making (Government, local authorities, social partners, non-governmental organisations) knowledge and skills development and decision-making support tools required for development. This provision within the non-governmental organizations are associations and foundations under the society and Foundation law.
3. the purpose of the group is Apakšaktivitāt direct regulatory authorities, courts, County Planning regions and local authorities, social partners, non-governmental organizations, as well as the higher and further education institutions.
4. the purpose of the Apakšaktivitāt achieved in implementing this provision, paragraph 20, and following these rules laid down in point 46.1.7. surveillance indicators.
5. Apakšaktivitāt implement the project application to the limited selection.
6. during the implementation of the Apakšaktivitāt limited the project application selection shall take place no more than two times, subject to this provision in paragraph 29 above.
7. the implementation of the Apakšaktivitāt period is from the date of entry into force of the provisions to 30 June 2015.
II. The responsible authority and the liaison body With the implementation of the 8 apakšaktivitāt sais wound responsible authorities implemented the obligations and rights of the State Chancellery of the structural funds of the European Union Department (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority).
9. With the implementation of the commitments of the wound apakšaktivitāt cooperation bodies implement the obligations and rights of society integration Fund secretariat (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body).
10. Cooperation authority has functional authority.
11. Apakšaktivitāt within the responsible authority: 11.1. participating in the agreement on the implementation of the project (hereinafter referred to as the agreement) project;
11.2. the monitoring of the implementation of the apakšaktivitāt, not to be exceeded this rule 15, paragraph apakšaktivitāt for the implementation of the European Social Fund financing, and apply the n + 2 and n + 3 principle apakšaktivitāt level, implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 93. Article 1 and referred to in paragraph 2;
11.3. the managing authority and the provisions of the measure referred to in paragraph 71 of the "better regulation policy monitoring Committee proposals for improving the implementation of apakšaktivitāt;
11.4. use of European Union structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system for monitoring the implementation of the apakšaktivitāt;
11.5. the cooperation requested from the institutions and the European Social Fund, the beneficiary (hereinafter called beneficiaries) information necessary for the implementation of the apakšaktivitāt monitoring and control.
12. within the framework of cooperation of the Apakšaktivitāt authority: 12.1. send a limited range of applicant projects call for project applications (hereinafter referred to as the notice);
12.2. a limited application of the selection of projects project application Evaluation Commission;
12.3. the development of the project application form filling methodology and project application assessment methodology;
12.4. provide project information project to the applicant at the time of application;
12.5. assess the project submissions and acceptance of the Board's decision on the application of the project approval, approval with conditions or disapproval;
12.6. the accumulated data for project submissions and projects in the legislation of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system and the use of the prescribed order;
12.7. the development agreement and the conclusion of agreements with project funding recipients, as well as provide information about the recipient of the funding arrangement;
12.8. consider and submit to the procurement monitoring Bureau funding requested procurement plan;
12.9. gives budgeting laws regulating certain information in the national budget funds for the preparation of the request;
12.10. ensure project implementation monitoring and control, including checks in the project locations and apply the n + 2 and n + 3 principle on the project level, implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 above;
12.11. the beneficiary's check payment request you submitted, the eligible expenditure of the approved amount, the payment must be prepared by and submit them to the paying authority shall prepare and transmit to the managing authority to check declarations of expenditure;
12.12. the amendments to the project;
12.13. the preparation of the information to the authority responsible for the implementation of the apakšaktivitāt available in European Social Fund funding;
12.14. provide information to the public and provide publicity for the project implementation.
III. conditions for the provision of aid 13. Project applicants can have a direct administrative authority, which is responsible for the unified national policy planning and coordination of the implementation.
14. the implementation of the project may involve cooperation partners – direct administration and administrations directly.
15. the project is financed from the European Social Fund and the State budget. Apakšaktivitāt within the framework of the European Social Fund financing is 85 percent of the total eligible costs of the project amount, but 15 percent of the national budget funding. The total funding available in apakšaktivitāt is 8 097 472 lats, including European Social Fund funding and the State budget 6 882 851 late funding 1 214 621 lats.
16. Apakšaktivitāt combination available within the amount corresponding to the European Regional Development Fund supports areas of Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 34 (2) and the following limitations constitute 91 022 lat or 1.3 percent from apakšaktivitāt to the implementation of the European Social Fund financing.
17. The minimum total eligible cost amount per project this activity is 900 000 lats at the bottom. The maximum total amount of the eligible cost per project in apakšaktivitāt is 3 000 000 lats. Combination of one project may not exceed 1.1 percent from the amount of eligible costs.
18. during the implementation of the project must not exceed this provision laid down in paragraph 7.
19. within the framework of Apakšaktivitāt funded projects that provide direct State administrative bodies, courts, the planning regions and county municipalities, social partners ' organisations and non-governmental organisations employed administrative capacity, policy planning instruments, as well as the development of direct State administrative bodies, courts, the planning regions and County Government employees training system development, the development of cooperation with institutions of higher education in public administration specialist.
20. The project supported the following: 20.1. project administration;
20.2. the direct State administrations, courts, planning regions and county municipalities, social partners ' organisations and non-governmental organisations of training of employees with administrative capacity related issues;
20.3. experience exchange activities of national regulatory authorities in the population;
20.4. policy planning, implementation and impact evaluation tools and methods to be used in development and improvement;
20.5. the public education system employed in the management of development cooperation with institutions of higher education in public administration specialist;
20.6. seminars and conferences;
20.7. guidance, teaching and information material development, publishing and distribution;
12.9. the information and publicity measures.
21. One project apakšaktivitāt within the applicant can submit more than one project submission does not exceed this rules 15, 16 and 17 of these constraints.
22. application of the project eligible costs are distributed under five headings: costs 22.1. project administration costs – no more than five percent of 22.2. these provisions, 22.3 and 22.5. the costs referred to in point totals. Project Administration arrange based on the business or service contract;
22.2. the logistical means and equipment costs. They may be subject to inventory the cost of implementation of specific activities of the project, if the unit does not exceed 150 lats and its life expectancy is less than a year;
22.3. other eligible costs: 22.3.1. consultants, experts and specialists ' fees;
22.3.2. State social security payments and other social guarantees, which is compulsory in accordance with external laws and regulations;
22.3.3. in development of requirements specification;
22.3.4. measures in support of the user (for example, guide, training);
22.3.5. seminars, conferences and the Organization and implementation of training-related costs;
22.3.6. transport costs – fuel, rental, purchase, the service, the use of public transport;
22.3.7. travel costs in the Republic of Latvia and abroad in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations;
22.3.8. space, logistic and equipment rental costs;
22.3.9. premises, facilities and equipment means the maintenance costs;
22.3.10. information and publicity costs according to the regulations governing the structural funds of the European Union;
22.3.11. with the implementation of project activities of the associated costs (e.g. translation, printed matter);
22.4. contingencies, an amount not exceeding five percent of 22.2. these provisions, 22.3 and 22.5. the costs referred to in point totals. They use this rule 22.2 and 22.3 in. fixed costs;
22.5. holders (amounting to a maximum of 16 and 17 of these rules limits laid down in paragraph) software development and the acquisition of licenses.
23. The value added tax payments to the project you can plan as eligible costs, if the beneficiary of the value added tax amount not recoverable as input tax in accordance with the laws governing.
24. in addition to the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1081/2006 on the European Social Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1784/1999 of the second subparagraph of article 11 conditions of ineligible costs the following: 24.1. all types of bonuses, material incentives after annual evaluation and prize money;
24.2. the leave benefits to employees;
24.3. the allowance to the employee's family member or dependent death (employees);
24.4. other material incentives that pay is defined regulatory laws;
15.2. the health, life and accident insurance;
24.6. the costs associated with the development of project submissions.
25. the application provided for in the project eligible costs must be actual, reasonable, appropriate to the specificities of the project, the objective and the provisions of paragraph 22 and 23. Combination of acceptable use of policy planning and policy impact assessment instruments of information technology development.
26. in the course of project implementation costs considered eligible, if: 26.1. incurred in the period determined in agreement with the beneficiary;
26.2. the project required, designed for in the approved project submission and make the appropriate financial management, economy and efficiency;
26.3. made and posted to the beneficiary or the partners in the accounting records and separated from the rest of costs;
16.4. may identify and inspect and certify the supporting documents for the payment of the original.
IV. the application of the project 27. Cooperation authority, after consulting the authority, on the basis of this provision, paragraph 13, of the draft the invitation sent to the applicant.
28. The invitation shall: 28.1. project application submission deadline;
28.2. apakšaktivitāt the funding available;
28.3. the application of the project;
28.4. the address of the Web site, which can be found in the following: 28.4.1. procedure for submission of the project application to send it by mail, in person or submit an electronic document;
28.4.2. project preparation of application materials to be used (these provisions and consumables project submission form to fill out).
29. the limited application of the second selection authority shall organise cooperation only if received this rule 55.2. the decision referred to in point or 60.2. referred to in opinion.
30. the project application submitted to the authority to call for cooperation in the specified due date. Period not less than one month from the date of dispatch of the invitation. Project application be rejected if it is received after the specified deadline.
31. the project application consists of the completed project submission form (annex 1) and its attachments: 31.1. project administration and implementation of the staff involved in the description of the life course (CV);
31.2. the cooperation of the partnership (if applicable);
31.3. the mandate of supporting documents (if applicable);
19.5. the project applicant questionnaire-application of value added tax, provided for in the laws and procedures and checks the information provided on the application of value added tax to the European Union within the framework of the projects co-financed by the structural funds and take a decision on the inclusion of value added tax to the project-related costs.
32. the application of the project completed in Latvian language text.
33. the project of cooperation between the authorities submitted the application in one of the following ways: 33.1. paper form in five copies (one original and four copies) – dealt with in accordance with the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document;
33.2. electronic document – drawn up according to the law on electronic document design (uses XML file formats).
34. the paper submitted the original application of the project the project is added to the electronic version of the application (electronic media). To the media indicate the following information: 34.1. apakšaktivitāt number and name;
21.3. the project name of the applicant;
21.3. the name of the project.
35. If the project application submitted in paper form, all documents (original and four copies in electronic version) inserts a sealed envelope. On the envelope indicates the following: 21.8. "restricted access information";
35.2. the cooperation of the name and address of the authority;
35.3. the project the name and address of the applicant;
35.4. apakšaktivitāt number and name;
22.1. the name of the project.
36. the project application submitted with a cover letter requesting the project. The covering letter indicates the name of the applicant, the project apakšaktivitāt's number and name, and project name. Project application can be submitted personally, an electronic document in the form or send it by mail.
37. cooperation authority registers the project submitted the application filing date, the registration number and the project applicant project application, at the time of the issue or five working days by post proof of receipt of the application for the project.
38. paragraph 28 of these rules with the invitation specified in the project application submission period end date is the last day when the liaison body shall accept and register the project submissions: 38.1. If the project application submitted personally or by sending by mail, the application of the project period is considered the time when it filed and registered with the institution of cooperation;
38.2. the application shall be accompanied, where the electronic document in the form of a project at the time of application is deemed to be the time when it established cooperation bodies in electronic mail information system. The project application must be signed with a secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp before the project submission deadline for submission;
38.3. If the project application submitted in the form of an electronic document or send by mail to the project the applicant provides timely dispatch of the application of the draft to be submitted to the liaison authority no later than 28 of these rules with the invitation specified in the project application deadlines;
38.4. in the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the application deadline for the submission of projects, but the cooperation should be based on the authority that the application is not received or received after the project submission deadline.
V. submission of the project evaluation and decision-making
39. within the framework of Apakšaktivitāt project provides the evaluation of the application of cooperation bodies set up limited project application selection Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission operates under the authority of the cooperation developed and approved the Charter.
40. the Commission with voting rights included the Ministry of finance, the Minister of special duties Electronic Government Affairs of the Secretariat, the Latvian free trade union and cooperation bodies.
41. the Commission observer status may include the responsible authority, the managing authority and the employers ' Confederation of Latvia's representatives.
42. The members of the Commission in the absence of his replacement by another authorized representative. Such authorisation shall be made in writing to the Commission in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Statute.
43. The Commission is within the apakšaktivitāt project application submitted for evaluation may invite experts.
44. in order to determine the technical conformity of the application of the project, project submissions valued under the following administrative evaluation criteria: 44.1. a project application is filled in text (if applicable);
44.2. the project proposal is completed in English;
44.3. the project application is completely filled;
27.6. these regulations has been submitted to the project application, the number of copies (one original and four corresponding certified copies) (if applicable);
27.7. the project application, the original is cauršūt (caurauklot) (if applicable);
27.7. the project submission prepared according to these provisions a specific project submission form;
27.8. the project application is signed by the applicant's institution of the project officer or authorized person;
27.8. the project application is accompanied by all these rules, certain attachments: 44.8.1. project administration and implementation of the staff involved in the description of the life course (CV);
44.8.2. the cooperation of the partnership (if applicable);
44.8.3. a mandate of supporting documents (if applicable);
27.9. the project financial statement is made in the national currency;
44.10. eligible expenditure of the project correspond to those laid down in these rules eligible costs;
44.11. the requested total eligible cost not less than 900 000 lats and not more than 3 000 000 lats;
44.12. project estimated eligible costs exceed the cost limit;
44.13. project implementation term is not longer than 30 June 2015.
45. in order to determine the applicant's project and the project's compliance with the application conditions defined in apakšaktivitāt, project submissions valued in accordance with the following criteria for the evaluation of conformity: 45.1. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application;
45.2. the project submission complies with these regulations in paragraph 2, the stated purpose: "to improve policy planning, implementation, and policy impact assessment quality, providing all the parties involved in the decision-making (Government, local authorities, social partners, non-governmental organisations) knowledge and skills development and decision-making support tools required for development";
45.3. the project applicant is a government institution that is responsible for the unified national policy planning and coordination of the implementation.
46. in order to determine the importance of the application of the project identified in the problem solving and ability of the applicant to the project to implement the project, as well as select priority projects assisted submissions that the application of the project would gain more support, project submissions valued according to the following quality evaluation criteria: 46.1. application of the justification of the project evaluation criteria: 46.1.1. extent to which the project will be able to solve 1. operational programme "human resources and employment" the problem in policy making , an implementation and impact;
46.1.2. to what extent the project will address the 126.96.36.199.1. apakšaktivitāt "policy-making, implementation and impact of the development of the" target group needs;
46.1.3. the project's contribution to the implementation of the horizontal priorities: 188.8.131.52. or project is the direct or indirect positive impact on macroeconomic stability, a horizontal priority;
184.108.40.206. or project is the direct or indirect positive effect on the horizontal priority of equal opportunities;
220.127.116.11. or project is the direct or indirect positive effect on the horizontal priority of the information society;
46.1.4. how logical is a common project structure (part of the cross-compliance and additionality);
46.1.5. evaluation of project activities (activity statement, the need for activities and compliance with the project's objectives and expected results, schedules, assessments);
46.1.6. project sustainability assessment (results of the project in financial, institutional and political sustainability);
46.1.7. or project submission outcome indicators or planned results indicators contribute to the achievement of such monitoring indicator: 18.104.22.168. outcome indicators: public administration employees, representatives of local authorities, social partners and non-governmental organizations, the number of employees that have completed training on better regulation policy instruments, policy planning, and policy impact assessment methods-6000 (the base value in 2006-302, the goal in 2009-1856);
22.214.171.124. the result indicators: the proportion of the laws that have made an impact evaluation,-30 percent (the base value in 2006 to 20 percent, the goal in 2009 to 23 per cent) of the total during the year the Government approved law number;
46.1.8. does the project planned a publicity and information activities to ensure the project's publicity and meet project planned activities;
46.2. the project implementation capacity evaluation criteria: 46.2.1. project administration experience of staff involved in project management;
46.2.2. project applicants and staff involved in the implementation of the project's technical or professional capacity (project staff experience and knowledge 126.96.36.199.1. apakšaktivitāt "policy-making, implementation and impact of the development of the ' scope);
46.2.3. project implementation logistics support planning;
46.2.4. project submissions for project roles and responsibilities are relevant (clearly defined functions and responsibilities between the bodies involved and the staff involved in the administration of the project, roles and responsibilities are divided according to the competency and experience);
46.2.5. project submissions for project management and supervisory mechanism is adequate (management, control, monitoring and evaluation of quality control mechanisms);
46.2.6. project implementation involved the choice of partners is based (specified in the planned cooperation model; the role of the partners defined according to its competence and experience);
46.3. the project budget submission evaluation criteria: 46.3.1. project application for costs is reasonable and necessary to the project's objectives and results and the implementation of activities;
46.3.2. project budget costs corresponds to average market prices;
46.3.3. the cost of the project is commensurate with the expected results of the project;
46.4. specific quality criteria: 46.4.1. the applicant has experience in project policy planning, policy, impact systems, as well as another with the better regulation policy measures related to the use of the program or project management and implementation;
46.4.2. project applicant has a leading role in the development of Government policy development, coordination, supervision of implementation.
47. the project submission's compliance with this provision in paragraph 44 and 45 criteria assessed with "Yes" or "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet).
48. Compliance with quality criteria, which share the common assessment represent 80 percent of the maximum possible score, assessed the following: 48.1. the project application, compliance with this provision, and 188.8.131.52. the bottom paragraph 46.3. criterion is assessed by the number of points from 1 to 5 according to the following ratings: 1-very weak, 2-poor, 3-satisfactory, or neutral, 4-good, 4-very good (except for that rule 46.1.3. referred to in criteria);
According to this rule 184.108.40.206.1., and 46.1.2 46.2.2. subparagraph points earned are multiplied by a factor of 2;
compliance with this rule 220.127.116.11.3.1. and 18.104.22.168. the selected criteria in point min scored with 0, 3 or 5 points according to the following ratings: 0 points-project does not affect this area, 3 points – project has an immediate positive effect, 5 points – the project has direct positive impact;
compliance with this rule 22.214.171.124.3.3. criteria referred to in paragraph 1 below is valued at 0, 3, or 6 points according to the following ratings: 0 points-project activities in the development of the information society, 3 points – project activity or purpose of the Group apakšaktivitāt training on information communication technology or intended to increase opportunities for the target group to participate in policy-making and policy implementation, the use of information communication technology solutions , 5 points – project intended to develop or improve information systems or improve electronic service quality or availability;
30.1. If the project is not involved in the cooperation partners, compliance with this provision in subparagraph 46.2.6. this criterion assessed by 3 points.
49. Compliance with quality criteria in the assessment of common make up 20 percent of the quality criteria maximum score, assessed the following: 49.1. project application compliance with this rule 46.4. criteria referred to in point scored with 0 or 1 point 0 point-the condition is not met, 1 point-condition is fulfilled;
30.6. According to this provision the bottom point 46.4.1. points earned are multiplied by a factor of 13, according to the provisions of point obtained 46.4.2. points are multiplied by the factor. 50.14 project application is considered to be appropriate: the project submission basis 50.1. the evaluation criteria (46.1. bottom), if the total number of points shall not be less than 36 points;
50.2. project implementation capacity evaluation criteria (46.2. bottom), if the total number of points shall not be less than 21 points;
50.3. the project budget submission evaluation criteria (46.3. the bottom) if the total number of points shall not be less than 10 points.
51. If the project is found, the application does not match at least one of these provisions in paragraphs 44 and 45 above, the criteria or the total number of points does not satisfy this provision, or 50.3 50.1 50.2. in those conditions, the Commission suspended the application of the evaluation of the project and recommends the application of the project should be rejected.
52. After the submission of the draft criteria for the evaluation of the quality of the project grant application determine the total number of points.
53. the Commission's approval of the project application guide or approval provided (except if it is found in at least one of the terms referred to in paragraph 51).
54. the Commission's application to move the project for approval, if necessary clarifications 46.1.5. these provisions or 46.3. criteria referred to in subparagraph under paragraph 58 of these rules.
55. The liaison body shall take a decision on the application of project: 55.1 approval for financing from the European Social Fund, the Commission has recommended the application of the project to confirm or approve with conditions;
55.2. project financing for the rejection of the application of the European Social Fund, the Commission has recommended the rejection of the application for the project.
56. cooperation authority within five working days after the decision on it shall inform the applicant of the project.
57. cooperation authority decision on the approval of the project application adds information about the conditions under which the agreement will be concluded.
58. the decision on approval of the application, the project on condition the liaison body specifies the project application in the clarification, which may include: 58.1. planning of project activities under this provision clarifying 46.1.5. criteria referred to in the bottom of the steps in the evaluation (time schedule changes, up to the time of the planned project, the Division of activities on or off);
58.2. project budget clarification according this rule 46.3. criteria referred to in the instructions in the evaluation (reduction or exclusion, compliance arithmetical), in so far as it does not affect this rule 22.1., 22.4., and 22.5. restrictions referred to;
58.3. the other legal actions were reasonable, to ensure the application of the project of technical compliance.
59. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project shall ensure cooperation bodies deadline (not exceeding 30 working days) and information about the conditions in the decision to submit the institution to assess the cooperation.
60. cooperation authority within 10 working days evaluate this rule the information referred to in paragraph 59, drawing up an opinion on the compliance with the conditions and decisions: 60.1. If the opinion is positive, two working days, inform the applicant of the project on the conditions under which the agreement will be closed;
60.2. If the opinion is negative or if the applicant has not provided a draft decision the conditions contained in these terms within the period referred to in paragraph 59, the application is rejected for the project. If the decision is contested, the opinion of Justice evaluated simultaneously with the decision taken by the evaluation of the rule of law.
61. Where the application is rejected, the liaison body, this provision of the Act and paragraph 56.62.
62. In the decision on rejection of the application of the project liaison body shall include details of the project and the reasons for rejection of the application, the project applicant project application four copies, if the application filed in paper form.
63. This rule 44, 45 and 46 of the projects referred to in paragraph submission evaluation criteria set out in these provisions and in the application of the system of evaluation of projects compiled project submission evaluation criteria (annex 2), approved by the Monitoring Committee.
Vi. Project implementation conditions 64. Following the adoption of the decision on the application for the approval of the project authority for cooperation with the beneficiary of the financing arrangement, which stipulates the obligations of the Contracting Parties and rights as well as the procedure and conditions (including the financing conditions and payment arrangements), which must be followed to ensure the implementation of the project.
65. The beneficiary is responsible for the implementation of the project according to the approved project submission and provide a collaborative report on authority of implementation progress and financial implementation in accordance with the agreement.
66. Members that rule 20.2. bottom training referred to in paragraph 1, the selection, assessment of their compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 2 and of the apakšaktivitāt project in the application defined training topics.
67. The beneficiaries of the activities provided for in the project implementation started only after agreement.
68. For the purposes of the project open separate accounts for the Treasury, from which is made and received all the payments related to the implementation of the project.
69. the draft amendments to be made according to the procedures laid down in the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
70. The beneficiary shall ensure the implementation of the project related loading snapshot homepage on the internet (if applicable) not less frequently than once every three months.
VII. monitoring the implementation of the 71 Apakšaktivitāt. Apakšaktivitāt's supervisory functions taken "better regulation policy Oversight Committee (hereinafter referred to as the measure of the Monitoring Committee).
72. the Monitoring Committee of the event has the following tasks: 72.1. consider responsible authorities, cooperation agencies and the beneficiaries of the information provided on the implementation of apakšaktivitāt;
72.2. the authorities responsible to examine proposals for the necessary amendments to the European Union's structural funds programming documents and decide on their progress to the Monitoring Committee;
72.3. to give proposals on measures of "better regulation policy of the development of the monitoring process.
73. The event, the Monitoring Committee has the following rights: 73.1. to request and receive from the responsible authorities, cooperation authorities and funding requested information related to the implementation of apakšaktivitāt;
73.2. measures for the meetings of the Monitoring Committee in an advisory capacity to call on industry professionals and experts.
74. the measures Monitoring Committee chaired by the Director of the State Chancellery. Secretariat functions carried out by the responsible authority.
75. the measure shall operate in accordance with the regulations. Charter of the open vote, approved by the majority of participating in at least two thirds of the actions of members with the Monitoring Committee.
76. the measure of the Monitoring Committee meets no less than quarterly.
77. The event, the Monitoring Committee with voting rights included representatives of ministries and authorities involved in better regulation policy planning and implementation, as well as the national Office, the responsible authorities and representatives of the social partners.
78. the Measures for the meetings of the Monitoring Committee in an advisory capacity of the managing authority may participate in, collaborative, authority and the certifying authority, as well as the representatives of non-governmental organisations involved in better regulation policy planning and implementation.
79. the personnel of the Monitoring Committee of the event, based on the mandates of the institutions and bodies, approved by the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister with special responsibility for European Union financial management matters N. Brok
Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 23 May 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 19 May 2008 a Regulation No 334 annex 2 Cabinet 19 May 2008 a Regulation No 334 Minister with special responsibility for European Union financial management matters N. Brok
Search Translated Laws of Latvia