Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/176335
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 386 Riga, June 2, 2008 (pr. No 36 19. §) rules on sports Specialist certification and the requirements of a sports specialist to obtain the right to work in the field of sport in accordance with the law of Sport 20. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the procedure for the certification of specialists in sport and the requirements of the sports specialist to obtain the right to work in the field of sport.
2. These provisions shall not apply to the system of the Ministry of the Interior officers, who in the performance of their duties, working in the field of sport.
3. Certification involves a sports specialist theoretical knowledge and skills test (hereinafter referred to as the certification exam) and the sports specialist vocational qualifications certificate (hereinafter certificate).
4. the certificate shall be issued for a period of five years.
5. Certification and certificate issue again without certification exam sort (hereinafter resertifikācij), except for this provision, paragraph 26, case, society "Latvian Sports Federation Council" (hereinafter referred to as the Latvian Sports Federation Council) conducted on behalf of the sports Specialist Certification Commission (hereinafter the Commission) composed of seven persons. Regulation and composition of the Commission approves Latvian Sports Federation Council Executive Board. The Commission shall be valid if the Commission hearing, at least five persons. The Commission operates under the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17024:2005 "Satisfies this assessment. General requirements for the certification bodies ' personal requirements.
II. procedure for the certification of specialists in Sport 6. Physical person who wishes to obtain a certificate (hereinafter referred to as the sports specialists certified by the jam), submitted to the Commission: 6.1. written submissions. The application shall indicate the name, surname, personal code, declared residence, phone, job and position, sport (scope);
6.2. copies of documents on education and for continuing education or professional acquired development education programs (presented in the original or a certified copy);
6.3. If you claim to be (A), (B) or (C) the categories of certificate-approved employer statement of professional activities in the field of sport for the last five years (hereinafter report). If the sports certified specialist in the last five years has been working on more employers, submit review from all employers. If any of the employers have terminated the transaction, the report from the employer is not required to submit;
6.4. If the claim to the category (A), (B) or (C) a certificate-certified specialist in sports-specific sports (scope) of the Sports Federation recognized by a written opinion or, if in a given sport (scope) is not recognized by the sports federations of the Sports Federation of Latvia Council a written opinion on the conformity with the category sports professional requirements;
6.5. family doctor's opinion on sports specialist certified health fitness for the work to be performed;
6.6. two photographs (3.5 x 2.5 cm).
7. the Commission shall: 7.1. certification, carried out on the basis of the certified sports specialist application;
7.2 develop and submit for approval to the Latvian Sports Federation Council Board certification exam requirements and evaluation system;
7.3. provide proposals Latvian Sports Federation Council Board of certification exam Commission approval in three persons;
7.4. developed and submitted for approval to the Latvian Sports Federation Council Board certification exam Commission;
7.5. adopt the provisions referred to in paragraph 6 of the document and not later than 10 days before the certification shall notify in writing to the certified sports professional certification for the duration, location, content and evaluation system;
7.6. accept this provision 23. documents listed sports specialist for resertifikācij, not later than 30 days from the date of submission of the application in writing to the marketer for resertificējam sports resertifikācij application of the results of the examination and resertifikācij in accordance with resertificējam sports specialist application;
4.8. within seven days after the certification exam to be certified for sport sends professional information about exam results;
7.8. in the month following the application and submission of the documents in the Commission shall take a decision on the issue of the certificate in the category concerned or a refusal to issue a certificate;
4.9. shall prepare and issue the certified (resertificēt) Sports Special the certificate;
7.10. the certificate shall be issued in duplicate;
7.11. create and maintain an electronic register of certified professional sport;
7.12. the appearance of a sports specialist complaints about certification exam and the assessment and shall decide on the organisation of a certification exam again, a refusal to hold repeated certification exam for certification exam review or assessment of a refusal to review the certification exam. The decision taken by the Commission within five working days shall inform the complainant in writing;
7.13. considered and examined this provision in paragraph 31 in the order proposals submitted for cancellation of the certificate and shall take a decision on the withdrawal or refusal of the certificate to revoke the certificate;
7.14. inserts and Latvia regularly Sports Federation Council homepage on the internet a list of certified sports specialist and sports professionals to whom certificates revoked.
8. the certificate shall be drawn up in accordance with Annex 1 of these rules.
9. the head of the Commission the certificate confirmed by signature and seal of the Commission.
10. The Commission supports the Latvian Sports Federation Council.
III. requirements for a sports specialist 11. Persons working in the field of sport, through vocational guidance sports education programme, run by the sports training (lessons), or work in the field of sport, through an educational or methodological work, as well as individuals who provide support to individuals, if they attend the gym workouts (practice) or acquire vocational guidance education of sport, you need a certificate (except this rule in paragraph 12 and 13 of that person).
12. Sports specialist who won a diploma for higher pedagogical education sports programme is entitled without a certificate to work in the field of sport and drive sport workouts (practice) five years after the receipt of a diploma.
13. Sports professional who implements the interest education sports program, requires higher pedagogical education in sports. Sports specialist, who put the interests of the educational sports programs, sports training (sessions) of mind sports, require higher pedagogical education.
14. Certification provides for four categories of certificates: A certificate of category 14.1;
14.2. certificate of category B;
14.3. Category C certificate;
14.4. (D) the category of certificate.
15. A Person who has obtained the category (A), (B) or (C) a certificate is entitled to exercise the professional guidance of sports education programme, run sports training (lessons) or run sports, making an educational or teaching work.
16. A Person who has obtained a certificate of category D shall be entitled to support persons who attend the gym workouts (practice) or acquire vocational guidance education of sport, advising and recommending human body to physical exertion, rationally using sport to strengthen the health and preservation, the development of sporty mastery. A person who has obtained a certificate of category D shall be entitled to conduct sports training (lessons) in accordance with the developed sports training (sessions) plan, which have won the category (A), (B) or (C) a certificate, only that person's temporary absence.
17. the Commission granted category A certificate to the person: 17.1. obtained the higher pedagogical education in sport;
17.2. the last five years, worked in the Sports Trainer;
17.3. in sports, a coach in the last five years is the sagat in athletes or teams vojus, which Nations are Latvia's favorite team in the competitions and tested the results of the high level of fixed criteria (annex 2) appropriate high results;
17.4. received the recognised sports federations or, if in a given sport (scope) is not recognized by the sports federations of the Sports Federation of Latvia Council opinion on the conformity of A person in the category sports professional requirements;
17.5. the last five years, learned the sport trainer work appropriate continuing education programs not less than 60 hours.
18. The Commission has granted a certificate of category B person: 18.1. obtained the higher pedagogical education in sport, with the exception of those identified in paragraph 28 that the mu;
18.2. for the past five years worked in the Sports Trainer;
18.3. having received the relevant recognised sports federations or, if in a given sport (scope) is not recognized by the sports federations of the Sports Federation of Latvia Council opinion on the conformity of persons of category B sports professional requirements;
18.4. the last five years, learned the sport trainer work appropriate continuing education programs not less than 60 hours.
19. the Commission shall grant a certificate of category C person: 19.1 acquired secondary education;
19.2. receipt of the respective sports federations recognised by or, if in a given sport (scope) is not recognized by the sports federations of the Sports Federation of Latvia Council opinion on the conformity of a person in a category C sports professional requirements;
19.3. in the last five years, acquired the education and Science Ministry of the licensed professional development education programs (no less than 320 stun das), which includes knowledge of sports theory, sports medicine, sports Physiology, sports pedagogy, sports psychology, sports or activities;
19.4. passed the certification exam.
20. the Commission granted certificate of category D person: 20.1. acquired secondary education;
20.2. the last five years, acquired the education and Science Ministry on recognise the continuing education program (not less than 40 hours), which includes a basic knowledge of the sport, technical and safety rules, sports medicine, a beginner lesson and the organisation of competitions, the sport's basic skills learning, pedagogical and psychological access Foundation;
20.3. passed the certification exam.
21. If the sports certified specialist cannot provide documents of sufficient seniority or qualifications required for a number of hours, he must turn to the certification exam.
22. Sports specialist who won a diploma for higher pedagogical education, sports coaching qualifications courses are eligible to receive a certificate of category B.
IV. Sports specialist resertifikācij Resertificējam the 23 sports specialist no later than three months before the certificate expires or the fifth year after the diploma of higher pedagogical education in sports studies Pro gramm shall submit to the Commission: in the written submission. 23.1. The application shall indicate the name, surname, personal code, declared residence, phone, job and position, sport (work in the field of bass);
23.2. copies of documents about during the period of validity of the certificate of acquired further training programs not less than 60 hours (originals or certified copies);
23.3. the rules referred to in paragraph 12 of the person-a copy of diploma of higher pedagogical education sports courses (presentation of the original or a certified copy);
23.4. the employer of a certified statement of the last five years. If the person in the last five years has been working on more employers, submit a report of all employers. If any of the employers have terminated the transaction, the report from the employer is not required to submit;
14.6. when qualifying for category (A), (B) or (C) a certificate-certified specialist in sports-specific sports (scope) recognised Sports Federation's written opinion or, if in a given sport (scope) is not recognized by the sports federations of the Sports Federation of Latvia Council a written opinion on compliance with the sport's professional requirements;
14.7. the family doctor's opinion about the State of health of the person's compliance with the task;
23.7. two photographs (3.5 x 2.5 cm).
24. The Commission considers that the provisions referred to in paragraph 23 of the document in line with bu in the category concerned in obtaining the certificate.
25. If the Commission considers that this provision, paragraph 23 of the document corresponds to the category of the award of the certificate requirements, the beam resertificējam sport professional award certificates without any sort of certification exam.
26. If the Commission considers that this provision of the documents referred to in paragraph 23 did not correspond to the category of the award of the certificate requirements, the Commission shall decide to refuse resertifikācij. Resertificējam sport specialist sends a reasoned refusal of resertifikācij, but he has the right to organize certification exam.
27. If a sports specialist (B), (C) or (D) categories during the period of validity of the certificate has complied with the requirements of the higher category certificate, the resertifikācij awarded him a certificate of higher category. Higher certificate in category sports specialist granted not earlier than in a year (from the date of entry into force of the decision on the award of the certificate of the previous categories).
28. Sports specialist, which assigned a category C certificate after two years (from the date of entry into force of the decision on the award of the certificate of the previous categories) may be eligible to obtain a certificate in category B if he has a higher education and his students during this time, the Nations favorite Latvia team in the competitions and the results showed that matches the high level criteria for determining the results (annex 2).
V. Certifiable (resertificējam) sports specialist right 29. (resertificējam) for the Certified sports specialist is right: 29.1. receive certification exam in Latvian sports Federal Council information Office;
29.2. the Sports Federation Council Office to obtain information on the certification exam venue and time, and sort of certification eksām either no later than 30 days after the filing of the application;
3. familiarize yourself with the certification exam scoring system and seven days after the examination the sort to get information on its results;
18.3. If certification is denied, within three months from the date of receipt of the refusal to submit to the Commission an application for the exam again. Mentioned in the application do not need to add the jam documents the subject (in the ficējam resert) sports specialist Commission previously;
29.5. within 30 days from the submission of application for resertifikācij day to get information about the examination results;
18.4. to receive information on the certification exam Commission;
18.5. to submit to the Latvian Sports Federation Council Board complaint about certificates for fikācij examination Commission and ask you to create a new certification exam Commission;
29.8. submit to the Commission a complaint about the conduct of the certification exam, or assessment;
29.9. challenging the Latvian Sports Federation Council Board of the Commission decision on certification, resertifikācij or withdrawal of a certificate. Latvian Sports Federation Council decision of the Board may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law.
Vi. the cancellation of the certificate procedure 30. Certificate may be revoked if a sports specialist sports industry violated the regulatory normative acts or conduct of the sport.
31. A proposal for the cancellation of the certificate may submit to the Commission: 31.1. The Ministry of education and science;
31.2. The Sports Department;
31.3. the Sports Federation Council;
19.5. the recognised Sports Federation;
31.5. the institution or organization in which the work certified sports specialist.
32. the certificate shall be cancelled, the decision by the Commission within one month of the date of referral to the Commission.
33. the decision on the cancellation of the certificate of Latvian Sports Federation Council five working days in writing: 33.1. sports specialist;
33.2. the proposal by the applicant;
33.3. the institution or organization in which the work certified sports specialist.
34. Sports specialist certificate shall be transmitted to the Commission within five working days after the decision has become the undisputed and non-appealable.
VII. Closing questions 35. Chapter III relating to the category D sports specialists shall enter into force on September 1, 2008.
36. the certificate issued to this provision to the date of entry into force of the specified therein is valid until the expiry date.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis, Minister of education and science t. koķe Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 6 June 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 2 June 2008.-Regulation No. 386, Minister of education and science t. koķe annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 June 2008. Regulations No 386 high level criteria for determining the results of the high level 1 results recognized athlete or team results (places), achieved by starting the favorite team of Latvia, and not inferior to this annex 1, 2, 3, and 4 the results listed in table (izcīnītaj locations).
2.1 and table 3 individual disciplines (also divnieko, četrinieko, astoņnieko, doubles the baton, beach volley), table 2 and 4 – team sports games (ways) (basketball, football, table tennis, handball, ice hockey, curling, tennis, volleyball, Floorball, rugby, rope pulling, and other sports) and the team of assessment.
3. high level of results is not recognised athlete or team results (places), achieved in competitions (in the relevant discipline or weight class), with the number of Member States have been less than eight (except if it is fought medal) or the number of participants was less than 25 (the number of command-less than 15) and if the athlete or team places in leagues serial number is less than the number that represents half of the total number of members or the team (including qualifying competitions, where they have occurred).
4. the high-level results are not recognised athlete or team results (places), which achieved a race remotely, as well as sports, which is not recognised by the International Federation of the International Olympic Committee or International Federation of Association of Sport in General (GAISF).
5. In applying these criteria, for the world junior championships and the junior Championship of Europe regarded the world or European Federation Act Championships where athletes may participate, older than 18 years of age, but younger than the age specified in the Federation.
6. Applying these criteria, for the World Youth Championship and in the European Youth Championship is considered the World Federation or the European Federation Championships, which would be open to athletes under the age of 18.
7. Competitions that take place after vienmīnus system, which does not identify the athletes or teams have lost their places in the semifinals is considered obsolete 3. place winner, obsolete, quarterfinals 5., 3rd place winner in the obsolete – on the site of the 9 winners.
table 1 Olympic sports and disciplines the individual (including two, four, eight, doubles, relay and beach volleyball) race place Olympic Games 1-24. place World Championships 1-20. place European Championship 1.-16. place World Cup (the standings) 1.-16. place European Cup (the standings) 1.-14. place World Championships 1-12. place European Championships 1-10. place World Championships, young 1-12. place European Championship of young people 1-10 place the European youth Olympics 1-10 place table 2 Olympic sports And the DISCIPLINE of the team sports games (way) (basketball, football, handball, ice hockey, curling, volleyball) and the team rating the race a place Olympic Games participation in the World Championship final in the European Championships of membership membership in World Cup tournament (the standings) 1-12. place European Cup (the standings) 1-8. place World Championships 1-12. place European Championships 1-10 place World Championship young people 1-10 place European Championship of young people 1-8. place European youth Olympics 1-6. place table 3 Not Olympic sports and disciplines (including Individual two, four, eight, doubles, relay) race Place World Championship 1.-20. place European Championship 1.-16. place World Cup (the standings) 1.-16. place European Cup (the standings) 1.-14. place World Championships 1-12. place European Championships 1-10. place World Championships, young 1-12. place European Championship of young people 1-10 place table 4 Non Olympic sports and disciplines the team sports games (way) (table tennis , field hockey, rugby, tennis, rope drag and other sports) and assessment of race team Place World Championship participation in European football championship tournament in World Cup participation (in the standings) 1-10. place European Cup (the standings) 1-6th place in world junior championships 1st-8th place in the European junior championships 1-7. place World Championships, young 1-8. place European Championship of young people 1-7. the place of education and Science Minister t. koķe
Search Translated Laws of Latvia