Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/176331
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 384, Riga, June 2, 2008 (pr. No 36 11. §) rules for the 2011 Census Programme Issued under the Census Act, article 6 1. approve the 2011 Census Programme. 2. the Central Statistical Bureau organizes data collection, compilation and distribution according to the 2011 Census Programme (annex). Prime Minister i. Godmanis economic Minister k. Gerhards attachment Cabinet June 2, 2008 the Regulation No 384 2011 census program no PO box Topic name questions answers 1 2 3 4 1. Identifiers 1.1. address what is your home address?
Type in the full address (Street, House names, House No., apartment No., hull No., city, district names) 1.2. name what is your name?
Record the name of the Person code 1.3 What is your personal code?
Record ID of 2. geographical indicators 2.1. Permanent residence where you reside?
1. in this House. It is the declared place of residence: 188.8.131.52. actual residence Elsewhere in Latvia 2 (record full address – street name, House, House No., apartment No., hull No., city, county name). It is the declared place of residence: 2.1 2.2. actual 3. residence Elsewhere abroad (record the name of the country where live longer than a year) (3). Demographic indicators 3.1 gender male 1 female 2 3.2. Age When you were born?
The record's birth date, month, year 3.3 family situation what is your marital status (legal)?
1. Not married (s) married 2 (s) 3. Divorced (s) 4 a widower (-e) 3.4. the total number of children born alive in your life, the number of children born? (question asked only for women)
A record number of children born alive 4. Economic indicators (responsible persons from the age of 15) 4.1 current economic activity status, what is your current economic activity status?
1. the economically active (-a): 1.1 employed (-a) 1.2. job seekers (-a)/bezdarb (ce) nothing 2. Economically inactive (-a): 2.1 student (-e)/skolnieks (ce) 2.2 (-a) the population receiving pension 2.3. population (-a) who receive income from property or investments 2.4. householder (ce) 2.5 other 4.2. Employment status what is your employment status?
1. a worker (-a) 2 employer (-a) 3 self-employed 4. Relatives of unpaid company employee (-ce) 5. Population (-a) which cannot be classified by status 4.3. Job location and name where your actual work and what is the name of the workplace?
Type the full address of the workplace and Title 4.4. Economic activity in the sector of economic activity in the name of the industry you work in?
The record industry's economic activity name 4.5 profession what is your profession or position in the workplace?
Entry to a profession or job title 4.6. Transport, normally you go to work with any vehicle you usually go to work? (response workers)
1. By train With 2 trams With trolley bus 4.3 by bus, minibus 5. Truck 6. Motorcycles With 7 bike With 8 other vehicle 9. Do not use transport 10. Unknown 4.7. Distance to work how much distance to work you usually make? (response workers)
The record distance (km) 4.8 the main livelihood source for what is your main source of livelihood?
1. Income from gainful employment 2. Income from self-employment income from business 3 4. Income from property and other investments 5. Pension benefits Loan 6 7, savings, securities sale 8. Dependent (mainly maintained by others) 9. Other sources 5. Education indicators educational level 5.1 5.1.1. What is your highest completed level of education? (answers to be provided for persons of 7 years of age)
1. no school education (fill in the question of literacy) 2. Primary education primary education 4 3. General secondary education Professional Education 5 6. Vocational education after primary 7. Vocational secondary education 8. Vocational training at general secondary education 9. First level professional higher education 10. Bachelor's degree 11. Second level professional higher education 12. Master's degree 13. Doctoral degree in education A 5.1.2 you had before joining the training institution? (answer person acquired vocational education)
The record level of education in the year 5.1.3 you end the last completed school?
Record year 5.1.4 What is your last completed school name?
Record the name of the educational institution 5.2. Education in any area you got the highest level of education completed?
Record education 5.3. Write and read the skill can you write and read? (answers to be provided for persons of 7 years of age who does not have primary school education)
1. Can write and read 2. Can read, can write 3. Can write and read 5.4. School attendance Or you go to school? (answers to be provided for persons from 7 to 17 years)
1. Yes: 1.1 1.2 1.3 primary school primary school secondary school in 1.4. professional educational institution No 2 (select the reason): 2.1 the health reasons 2.2. poor material conditions 2.3. other reasons 6. Migration indicators 6.1. Birth place Where you were born?
Record the name of the country (Latvia births indicates the name of the administrative territory) 6.2. nationality whose country national/nationals are you?
1. type the name of the State of nationality of the record 2 (citizen, non-citizen, a refugee, a stateless person) 6.3 living abroad and year of arrival in the country 6.3.1. Have you lived outside of Latvia for a year or more?
1. Yes (answer to question 6.3.2) 184.108.40.206. When was the last time you returned to Latvia were permanent/life?
Record of the year and the month when the last return/arrived to live in Latvia 6.3.3. Why were you abroad?
1. Training 2.3. family formation or going up the family 4. choice of new residence 5. Humanitarian reasons 6. Other reasons Why you returned 6.3.4. In Latvia?
1. Training 2.3. family formation or going up the family 4. choice of new residence 5. Humanitarian reasons 6. Other reasons 6.4. Permanent residence one year prior to the census, Or a year ago (from the Census moment) were you in the same residence?
1. Yes, in the same dwelling 2. Yes, in the same town (municipality), no 3 (previous record: residence, if Latvia, written by city, County) 7. Etnokultūr indicators 7.1 ethnicity what is your ethnicity?
The responses are recorded according to the current Latvian nationality classifier 7.2 7.2.1 language language you mostly use at home?
1.2.3. Latvian Russian Belarusian 4. other (record one) 7.2.2. Or do you speak another language?
1.2.3. Latvian Russian Belarusian 4. English 5 German 6. French 7. other (record one) 8. Other language CA 8. Household and family indicators 8.1. Familial relations with other members of the European mājsa what are your familial relations with other members of the household?
1. Atbildētājperson (household head) 2. Husband or wife 3. Partner (-e) (living in unregistered cohabitation) son or daughter 4.5.6. Brother or sister father or mother grandchild 8.7 Other kinship Related unrelated 9 (including as) 8.2. household ownership status, what is your household's ownership status?
1. The members of the household owns a House 2. household members rented housing 3 other status indicators of agriculture 9 9.1.
9.1.1. does your household have land for agricultural purposes?
1. Yes (answer to question 9.1.2) 220.127.116.11. Or your household was surveyed at the 2010 agricultural census?
1. Yes No 2 (answer to question 9.2-9.5) 9.2.
What is the agricultural land area?
Record m2 including: vegetables potatoes record record m2 m2 greenhouses record 9.3 m2.
The number of fruit trees in record number of 9.4.
Berry record number number of 9.5.
The strawberries record m2 10. Housing indicators 10.1 population housing conditions in any dwelling you occupy? (the answers to be given individual pages)
1. Live in traditional residence (House or apartment) 2. Live in another house (trailer, barn or other shelter) live kopdzīvojam 3 dwelling (such as dormitories, lodging, nursing home) 4. Permanently lived in one living room 10.2. Housing type, occupied by the household what is your type of housing?
1. Traditional housing the housing Kopdzīvojam 2 3 other housing residential 10.3. location where the place is located in your home?
The information is obtained from the answer to the question of 10.4 1.1. Traditional housing occupancy status, what is your traditional housing occupancy status?
1. traditional house Inhabited by one or more residents of the traditional dwelling 2 without permanent residents at the time of the Census 3. Traditional housing, which should not be included in the Census of the residents (foreign military persons and their family members, foreign diplomatic personnel and their family members, foreign civilian provisional, tourists, etc.)
10.5. The housing type of affiliation with owning your home?
1. the home belongs to someone from the members of the household of a private Rented 2, a private company or public, religious and cooperative organisations Rented from State 3 or State or local government, from the municipal company/institution 4. other 10.6. building floor As surface floor building, which is located in your home?
1. one floor two floors 2 3. Three floors 4. Four standing 5. Five floors six to nine 6 storeys 7.10 to 19 storeys 8.20 floors and more 10.7. Population dwelling As citizens have in your dwelling?
Record population 10.8. Total area and number of rooms in the residence 10.8.1. What is the total area of your home?
10.8.2. Record how many m2 (living) room is your dwelling?
A record number of rooms 10.9. Water supply system Which is your home water supply system?
1. a dwelling is tap Tap 2 is building outside the housing 3. Tap outside buildings 4. Tap 10.10. no hot water supply Or your home's hot water supply?
1. Yes 2 No 10.11. Kitchen Or your home's kitchen?
1. Yes 2 No 10.12. Electricity Or your House is electricity?
1. Yes 2 No 10.13. Elevator or building in which your home is an elevator?
1. Yes 2. No type of Sewer 10.14. What are drains your housing?
1. Wastewater is discharged into Sewer District sewage is discharged 2 separate sewage collection facility or in Another system 3 nosēdak 4 sewer system is not a toilet Or 10.15. your House is the bathroom?
1. the House is the bathroom with ūdensnovad 2. Dwelling is other restroom toilet with 3 ūdensnovad is building but outside the housing 4. Toilet with ūdensnovad is out of building 5. other types of building, but the toilet is outside the House-6. other toilet is outside a building, (de) agea. Centralized gas supply 10.16.1. does your dwelling have gas supply?
1. Yes (answer to question 10.16.2) 2. No 10.16.2. What type of gas supply is your dwelling?
1. a dwelling is the centralized gas supply the gas supply from 2 tanks home available in 3 yard cylinder gas 10.17. Bath or shower or your dwelling is the bath or shower?
1. a dwelling is a bath or shower bath or shower 2 is building outside the housing 3. Bath or shower is outside the residential buildings 4. Bath or shower is not available in the way of heating A 10.18. is your home heating?
1. Central heating 2. Local community heating 3. Oven heating, fireplace, stove, 4. other types of heating (electric heaters and other equipment) 5. Heating is not the favoured areas. Housing building tips what are your housing by building type?
1. individual House twin House 2 row 3 of 4 apartment house House 5. other residential house 6. residential building housing the upbuilding of 10.20. time When your home is built?
Before the 1919 1919 – 1945 1946-1960 1961-1970 1971-1980 1981-1990 1991-2000 2001-2005 2006-2010 2011 economic Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia