Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/176422
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 371 in Riga in 2008 (26 May. No 33 32) procedures for granting state aid in the European Union fisheries development project submission open competition in the form of the measure "investments in fishing ports and fish landing sites" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State and the European Union support for the development of the draft fisheries open submission contest way measure "investments in fishing ports and fish landing sites" (hereinafter measure) to implement the programme of action of the European Fisheries Fund for the implementation of aid in Latvia 2007-2013.
2. objective of the measure is to improve the landing of fishery products and store away the necessary infrastructure in ports, as well as to provide quality port services to fishermen. Event activities are not of a commercial nature.
3. the implementation of the measure space is a fishing port and fish landing sites in the territory of Latvia, except internal waters.
4. the applicant, application procedures, as well as the project application selection and evaluation, decision making, and public contracts financed by you request is determined by the laws on the national and European Union aid for rural and fishery development projects open submission contest.
5. the applicant is: 5.1 the society registered under the societies and Foundation law, in which no fewer than five members of the business is mainly fisheries or related services;
5.2. the municipality;
5.3. national or local child a public legal entity.
6. Operation 6.1 support: offshore fishing vessels, fish unloading and storage of fishing equipment and infrastructure reconstruction and modernization, including new equipment, techniques and equipment purchase and installation, as well as computerised management of fishing activities, the fish trade (auction) the creation and storage of fish landed conditions;
6.2. the ports which are not involved in international freight transport, in addition to the provisions referred to in point 6.1. activities in support of the reconstruction and upgrading of the pier, fishing vessel maintenance and repair of equipment purchase and installation.
7. Support the applicant in implementing the project, reaching the event target.
II. conditions for receiving the aid 8. If eligible for support that rule 5.1 preten dent referred to: 8.1 project submission, where the amount of the eligible costs does not exceed 70 000 LVL, add simplified business plan. It shall include a cash flow statement per month project in the year of application, the subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month is a positive. Application of the project cash flow attached to the project in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and a year after the project shows the possibility to implement and achieve the project objectives;
8.2. submission of project eligible cost amount exceeds 70 000 LVL, business plan, in addition to the provisions referred to in point 8.1 shall include information about the society: 8.2.1.: 188.8.131.52. current activities including the activities of the members;
184.108.40.206. cooperation with partners and with other external commitments;
8.2.2. the planned project: 220.127.116.11. industry analysis, including the description of the port activities and future prospects in relation to fisheries, port infrastructure and technical provides šinājum;
18.104.22.168. of the strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis;
22.214.171.124. the implementation of the project required resources and their justification;
126.96.36.199. the disposition schedule (map) proposed investments in the port area;
188.8.131.52. the beneficiaries;
184.108.40.206. period of implementation of the project (by stages);
220.127.116.11. cash flow items of revenue and expenditure of the Community body of analysis.
9. If the eligible for support 5.2 and 5.3 of the provisions referred to by the applicant, the application shall be accompanied by the project business plan which shall include the following: 9.1. cash flow statement the project by months of submission of the application to a project in a year, in subsequent years up to the end of the project, and a year after the implementation of the project. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month is a positive. Application of the project cash flow attached to the project in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and a year after the project shows the possibility to implement and achieve the project objectives;
9.2. this rule 8.2.2. the information referred to in the subparagraph.
10. To apply for aid, aid the applicant Field support regional agricultural administration in person or by electronic means in accordance with the law on electronic documents shall submit the following documents (the stuffy nose or electronic, the original documents will not display): 10.1. If the applicant is that rule 5.1: referred to in point 10.1.1. the project submission (annex 1) two copies, including business plan according to point 8 of these rules (including electronically);
10.1.2. certified copy of the statutes of the society (the original show);
10.1.3. society for a certified copy of the registration certificate (the original show);
10.1.4. a list of members of the society;
10.1.5. Association Board approved the decision on the implementation of the project and the resulting obligations, indicating the total cost of the project and financing sources;
10.1.6. annual report (complete set) for the certified copy (show orig. MSG in the method) for the last year concluded in accordance with the law of associations and foundations, which is the State revenue service tag or an acknowledgement of receipt;
10.1.7. inquiries from credit institutions, leasing companies or credit unions about the willingness to consider granting, if the project will take credit (certificate showing the creditor and the borrower's property and the loan amount). If the project intends to invest private or any other money funds, the support, the applicant shall submit the supporting documents that some money his availability.
10.2. If the applicant is this rule 5.2. own Government referred to: 10.2.1. the project submission (annex 1) two copies, including the business plan referred to in paragraph 9 of these regulations (also electronically);
10.2.2. the Municipal Council (Council) decision about participating in the project and all the obligations relating to the implementation of the project, indicating the total cost of the project and the funding sources. If you plan to take the loan, the loan notes withdrawal timetable;
10.2.3. the document (copy) of the local government borrowing, bonding and long term liabilities to the application of the draft on the first day of the month, including a planned new borrowing under the legislation on local government borrowing and guarantees;
10.3. If the applicant is a 5.3 this provision referred to the legal person: 10.3.1 the project submission (annex 1) two copies, including the business plan referred to in paragraph 9 of these regulations (also electronically);
10.3.2. the Board's decision about participating in the project and all the obligations relating to the implementation of the project, showing total project cost and financing sources;
10.3.3. annual report (complete set) for the certified copy (show orig. MSG in the method) for the last year, signed in accordance with the annual accounts Act, which is the State revenue service tag or an acknowledgement of receipt;
10.3.4. inquiries from credit institutions, leasing companies or credit unions about the willingness to consider granting, if the project will take credit (certificate showing the creditor and the borrower's property and the loan amount). If the certificate of credit prompted authorities to guarantee, submit the municipal decision on granting of guarantees and 10.2.3. these provisions referred to. If the project intends to invest private or any other money funds, the support, the applicant shall submit the supporting documents which prove the availability of funds;
10.4. in addition to these rules, or 10.1 10.2 10.3. the documents referred to in support, the applicant shall submit: 10.4.1 the national internal revenue service certificate of tax payment (issued not earlier than one month prior to the application of the project). If the applicant does not submit the said certified statement, the rural support service inquiries receive administrative procedure prescribed by law and the term;
10.4.2. acquisition of fixed assets, the land registry Department of the shore type issued (certified copy (the original show)) or the land registry certificate of real estate (certified copy (the original show)), or in the land register the long-term lease contract (certified copy (the original show)) at which the lease period is not less than seven years from the date of the application, of the real estate in which to implement the project;
10.4.3. where the intended new construction or reconstruction, in addition to submit:
10.4.3.1. Land Registry Department 50 inscriptions issued (around any copies (the original show)) or the certificate of the land of the land or the building (construction), which envisaged the construction of a (certified copy (show orig. msg to launched)), or in the land register or a long-term land lease of construction Waterworks (certified copy (the original show)) at which the lease period is not less than seven years from the date of submission of the application;
10.4.3.2. planning and architectural task (certified copy (the original show)), if on the date of submission is not approved technical design;
10.4.3.3. If intended to facilitate reconstruction, together with the head of the project output card provide proof and documentation for the seed (that a certified copy of the document (the original show)). Seed documentation developed under the construction of laws and regulations governing the municipal binding regulations;
10.4.3.4. purchase building materials, accept the construction plan (technical design stage) or its certified copy (the original show), but if a simplified reconstruction-aid applicants prepare them;
10.4.3.5. accept the construction of the technical design stage, or a certified copy of it (the original show), if on the date of the presentation is technical project;
10.4.3.6. building permits (certified copy (the original show)), if present on the day of the horse is the technical design;
10.4.4. the procurement procedure of the supporting documents in accordance with the laws of the vajiem in normat procurement procedure. If the intended construction or reconstruction, construction and purchase documents submitted with the application for the project or within six months after the conclusion of the contract between the support and the support of the applicant;
10.4.5. If investments for fishing landing sites-all and veterinary service issued the fishery products landing sites registration certificate (certified copy (the original show)).
11. the rural support service project submissions are ranked after project selection criteria referred to in annex 2 to these rules. If the selection criteria after the project received the same number of points, the benefits of receiving public funding is to support the applicant whose project is implemented in the port with the highest number of registered fishing vessels.
III. Public funding, and about 12. public aid shall be 90% of the eligible cost of the project going. Profits obtained or monitoring the implementation of the project, the report from public financing. Support the applicant accounting records separate the revenues, expenses and profits incurred as a result of the project.
13. the 2007 to 2013 programming period for one support applicants to the total amount of eligible costs within the framework of the measure does not exceed three million lats.
IV. Eligible and ineligible costs 14. Public funding is granted only on the application of these provisions on the above eligible costs. The project for the attributable costs meet real market cost.
15. Measure the following eligible costs: 15.1. new construction and reconstruction costs in existing ports on the basis of contracts with third parties, responsible for carrying out the works: 15.1.1. structure of landed fish storage and pre-treatment process, including cold and frozen fish and ice storage enclosure for the storage of fishery products at temperatures close to the melting point of ice or temperature to-18 ° c;
15.1.2. the fish auction market places the necessary shipbuilding;
15.2. the reconstruction costs at ports, on the basis of contracts with third parties, the organisation responsible for carrying out the works: 15.2.1 fishing vessels dock reconstruction;
15.2.2. fishing equipment storage reconstruction;
15.2.3. reconstruction of structures designed for the landing of fish in trouble to ensure, including the construction of a footbridge and slīpsliedņ and winch Setup;
15.2.4. fishing needs required infrastructure re construction;
15.2.5. Mole reconstruction of ports, which are involved in international freight transport;
15.3. new techniques, equipment and installations and Setup: 15.3.1. drinking water supply, sewage collection and removal and power supply equipment and systems;
15.3.2. cargo lifting and handling techniques, fish landing facilities and equipment;
15.3.3. fish handling equipment, boxes and container washing facilities and equipment;
15.3.4. tare acquisition Exchange service;
15.3.5. ice making equipment, cold equipment, implements and equipment;
15.3.6. fish chilling mobile camera;
15.3.7. fish auction market place equipment and facilities;
15.3.8. installations for the storage and management of waste;
15.3.9. equipment for the computerised management of fishing activities;
15.3.10. fishing vessel maintenance and repair of the device in small ports which are not involved in international freight transport;
15.4. new construction materials in accordance with the acquisition of technical projects;
15.5. the one-off expenses related to the purchase and installation of equipment, to ensure that their operations, and with this work out related materials;
15.6. General costs, including architects, engineers, consultants and legal services, the technical-economic justification, patent and license costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and does not exceed 8% of the costs referred to in this rule 15.1, 15.2, 15.3, 15.4 and 15.5...
16. If the applicant does not provide public funding for installation, it is to be installed and put into service according to the law on the installation and use procedures. Public funding for equipment receives only after the commissioning of the said fact and the relevant supporting documents in the field support service.
17. Constructing new buildings and re apply the maximum in the existing cost structures concerned sister types from which to calculate the volume of public finance, these rules are set out in annex 3.
18. The maximum eligible costs public financing statement includes all of the object's construction-related costs, including internal and external water pipes, internal and external sewerage, internal and external power supply and ventilation and heating system, but does not include the cost of equipment.
19. If the project construction or reconstruction costs for the respective type of construction exceeds the maximum eligible costs, the cost difference shall be borne by the tenderer in full support.
20. only projects Eligible are those positions and building materials that are directly related to the achievement of the objective of the measure.
21. the following are considered eligible costs directly to production cost, clouded nesais if their amount does not exceed 30% of the total eligible cost of construction: 21.1. Administrative space construction or reconstruction;
21.2. the guarding and pass the room;
21.3. the burglar alarm installation, including video surveillance systems;
21.4. the staff lounge;
21.5. the installation of the utility room, giving their functional use;
21.6. regional planning, which includes the territory of asphalt paving or other covering, lawn installation, external lighting and the construction of the fence.
22. Public funding shall be paid only for goods that are purchased supports the applicant's property. When buying goods on the installment, on those public funds paid only when they have become a support applicant's property.
23. the measure is not eligible the following: 23.1. bank interest payments, charges for financial transactions, foreign exchange commissions and losses due to currency fluctuations;
23.2. fines, penalties, interest on arrears and costs;
23.3. the subcontracting, which increases the cost of the project, but does not add value to the project and the fee is fixed as a percentage of the total cost of the project;
23.4. the costs associated with the supply of any services or work for which there is no appropriate procurement procedures carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
14.6. the maintenance costs;
14.7. maintenance, spare parts and operating costs;
23.7. the remuneration of personnel;
14.8. general-interest vehicle cost;
14.9. the purchase of property or shares;
23.10. the construction of cold storage and refrigeration of fish for the reconstruction of the port area;
23.11. fish processing plant construction and reconstruction inside the port area;
23.12. other costs that are not eligible under Council 2006.ga da July 27 Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund and the Commission on 26 March 2007, Regulation (EC) No 498/2007 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund;
23.13. costs in excess of the market price, and the unfinished job costs.
24. After the implementation of the project, the applicant shall submit in support of the food and veterinary service of the statement of the project's compliance with the minimum hygiene requirements (if the claim relates to the beneficiary).
25. at the request of the rural support service of national fisheries authority shall provide information on: 25.1. port number of registered fishing vessels;
25.2. the rules referred to in point 5.1 of the commercial activities of members of the society in fisheries or related services.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 7 June 2008.
Annex 1: the Ministry of Agriculture presented the ZIP version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 26 May 2008. Regulations No 371 farming Minister m. rose annex 3 Cabinet 26 May 2008 regulations no 371 maximum eligible costs public financing for the calculation of the construction, reconstruction and renovation projects in the simplified main structure type (without VAT) no PO box
The structure type unit of measure building reconstruction simplified reconstruction 1.
Freezer Ls/m2 * 350 270 165 2.
Stock Ls/m3 45 31 25 3.
Other structures (except jetties and piers) Ls/m2 * 70 45 35 note.
The Lat for the total building site area in square meters.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia