Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 406 in Riga in 2008 (3 June. No 37 30) for the determination of surface ūdensobjekt cordon methodology issued in accordance with article 59 of the law establishes the first part of rule 1 defines the zone of surface ūdensobjekt detection methodology. 2. Surface ūdensobjekt of the protection zone established along the contours express in nature, such as terrain (in land surface elevation changes), roads, streets, forest borders, kvartālstig nogabal, ditches, meadows and arable land cultivated field borders or landscaped areas built up boundaries or along an imaginary line following the Established law in article 7. 3. Surface ūdensobjekt whose shore artificially transformed (Causeway, embedded with artificial shore), determined from the modified zone coast or the outer edge of the shore, not less than 10 meters wide in the bar. If the coast consists of a dam, in the protection zone shall be determined in accordance with article 7 of the Act establishes the fourth part. 4. the protection zone of water shall not be taken into account in the construction of the waterworks raised (for example, of dykes, moles straumjvirz, boat dock). 5. the erosion endangered places the width of the zone shall be determined taking into account the potential of coastal erosion processes. In these locations, evaluate the current situation of the environment and, if necessary, to determine the new boundaries of the zone. 6. Surface ūdensobjekt for the stories of the pamatkrast Strip is determined from its upper krant when shore slope gradients greater than 25-30 degrees or applūstoš area bordering the pamatkrast foothills. 7. The spirit of ūdensobjekt with applūstoš, if it is less than the Established law article 7 laid down in the second subparagraph, the minimum width of the zone, the zone is determined according to the law the minimum width, including the applūstoš area in the zone. Local government planning determined graphically in applūstoš areas, and surface ūdensobjekt Strip. 8. National Environment Service regional environmental management takes into account the requirements laid down in these rules, the terms local authorities planning development, as well as issuing an opinion on the compliance of the said design conditions issued in accordance with the laws and regulations of the local municipal land-use planning. 9. the planning of the applūstoš area, take into account: 9.1. regularly detectable in nature applūdum signs, such as channel and vecup, applūdum remaining fragments, pools and puddles, soil pārmitrum, moisture loving plants and flood plains of typical plant company, alluvial soil to the alluvial sediments, limnisk and alluvial material (sand, mud, water, crop residue);
9.2. the nature of the show regularly applūstoš the boundaries of the areas that formed the direct water exposure or economic activities, such as the limit expressed in relief, dam, embankment, mound;
9.3. existing infrastructure, waterworks and civil construction impacts to floodplain moisture regime and natural vegetation areas are partially or completely changed the moisture regime. In such cases, strip down to a distinctly secondary containment for construction (road or railway, dam flood polders, aizsargdamb, just to the edge of the territory or another technical barrier that stops the origin of natural flood plains). 10. If the applūstoš can not be determined according to the rules referred to in paragraph 9 signs used in this chapter, and the rules referred to in annex 1 of the engineering calculations. 11. If the applūstoš is determined using engineering calculations, assume that applūdum is the recurring frequency at least once every ten years (with a 10% probability of a applūdum). Calculations using topographic maps with land planning rules and the level of certainty of the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency's hydrological data. 12. If the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency's hydrological calculations carried out using mathematical statistics methods, is not exactly due to insufficient observations or observations have been made at all, the determination of surface ūdensobjekt Strip used in the Cabinet of 23 august 2005, the Regulation No 631 "LBN 224-05" Reclamation systems and waterworks in shipbuilding "these calculation methods according to annex 1 of these rules and, if necessary, make a temporary water level additional observations to fine-tune the data as well as additional areas of trying. 13. If necessary, natural strip of surface ūdensobjekt marked with * marks in accordance with the provisions of annex 2. Informative signs in the natural position of the municipality. Prime Minister i. Godmanis Environment Minister r. vējonis annex 1 Cabinet June 3, 2008. Regulations No 406 calculation method of applūstoš ūdensobjekt area determination of surface ūdensobjekt of applūstoš 1 area can be used to determine the calculation method in accordance with the Cabinet of 23 august 2005, regulations no 631 "LBN 224-05" Drainage system and the construction of the waterworks ".
2. Surface ūdensobjekt of applūstoš areas of calculations used in determining estimates flow rate Q (m3/s), water levels (H) (m), current speed v (m/s) and runoff modules (l/s x ha), taking into account the annual exceedance probability percentage.
3. the surface of applūstoš area applūdum ūdensobjekt estimates water levels down with probability at least every 10 years (with a 10% probability of a applūdum).
4. If the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency has sufficient mathematical statistical methods of observation of direct raw gauge row of data on surface water bodies within the local authorities observed water levels at different flow rates, it can be used directly by determining the applūstoš area appludinājum and transfer it to the local programming (using the appropriate height marks and water surface slope).
5. If the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency does not have sufficient mathematical statistical methods treated the observation of direct gauge data lines: 5.1 and no data for surface water bodies within the local authorities observed water levels at different flow rates, but the following observations are made in the upstream or downstream of a particular site or upstream and downstream of the municipal territory, the water levels at various flow rates in the territory of the local Government can get in the way of interpolation using maps and water surface slope and their transfer to local programming (using the appropriate height marks step);
5.2. If the gauge and direct observations have been made in the catchment area, shall be provided with a temporary observation posts or using empirical formulas and izolīnij maps, drawn up summarising the observations carried out in Latvia.
6. If the surface of the applūstoš ūdensobjekt area boundaries are determined by calculation, the necessary data for pamatgultn and floodplains of the seabed topography, roughness, water flows (steady, not fixed or turbulent), as well as information about the various hidrotehniskaj structures and their performance impact.
7. Complex bearing and bearing systems hydraulic calculations carried out using mathematical modelling (for example, hydrodynamic model Mike FLOOD is suitable for the modelling and applūstoš applūdum card, including ESRI ArcGIS compatible formats). Minister for the environment r. vējonis annex 2 Cabinet-3 June 2008. Regulations No 406 information sign a protective phalanx of surface ūdensobjekt for 1. Pamatzīm – a white square with the very corners of the noap blue frame blue stylized wall and the outline of the pictogram of waves. 2. Mark x 600 mm or 600 size 400 x 400 mm. 3. Sign color when used for the manufacture of signs ORACAL self-adhesive film, the – dark blue (049 King Blue) and white (white 010). 4. The recommended information technology of manufacture of signs – cut from ORACAL self-adhesive film or screen printing use.
Minister for the environment r. vējonis