Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 419 in Riga in 2008 (10 June. No 38 30) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 august 2005, regulations no 564 "foot-and-mouth disease and the threat of liquidation order" Issued in accordance with article 26 of the law on veterinary medicine, first subparagraph, and article 27 of the third to make the Cabinet 2 august 2005 regulations no 564 "foot-and-mouth disease elimination and prevention procedures" (Latvian journal, 2005, 129 no, 2006, 71 no) the following amendments : 1. Express section 2.17.2. the following wording: "2.17.2. infection of susceptible animals in authorized laboratories by kajos studies carried out in a reference laboratory (laboratory, which according to the legislation on the status of the assigned reference laboratory reference laboratory right diagnosis);".
2. Express 4 by the following: "4. If it is found or disease outbreak case susceptible feral animal population, State and local authorities, further action in accordance with national civil protection plan or the municipal civil protection plan."
3. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. Those rules shall ensure compliance with the requirements of the service, as well as State and local authorities, which included the national civil protection plan and the municipal civil protection plan in order to carry out the emergency prevention, response and relief efforts."
4. the introductory part of paragraph 18, to make the first sentence by the following: "The rules referred to in point 19 of the expert group and its composition established by order approve the service."
5. Make a point 19 introductions to the first and second sentence the following wording: "the expert group include epizootolog, veterinary scientists, biologists, virologists, technicians, environmental safety, as well as other persons whose competence ensures the requirements of these regulations. The Group of experts on the financing of the operation of the service provided the State budget. "
6. The deletion of the words in subparagraph 19.2.2. "and crisis management the Council Secretariat".
7. Replace paragraph 21, the words "crisis management the Council Secretariat" with the word "service".
8. Express 22.6. subparagraph by the following: "22.6. contact the reference laboratories to quickly compare all times of laboratory examination of samples;".
9. Replace paragraph 23 in the introductory part, the words "Civil protection law in crisis management the Council Secretariat" with the word "service".
10. Replace the words "in paragraph 23.1. Services" with the words "the State agencies" agricultural data centre ".
11. Make the following subparagraph 23.3. "provides communication 23.3. system to be able to communicate with the territorial units, and other reference laboratories involved in eradication of institutions and organizations;".
12. Express section in this version 14.7.: "23.6. their public and provide international and the list of reference laboratories involved in an outbreak of fighting and with whom contact in the event of an outbreak of the disease;"
13. Express 26 the following: "26. territorial units operating in trained personnel, which provided with the devices and equipment, provided with clear management structure and effective management to ensure the prompt implementation of the measures related to the investigation, epizo toloģisk environment, the animal fell for processing of the products, designated areas supervisory, potentially sick and potentially infected live animals and potentially contaminated animal products, animal welfare and emergency slaughter in washing and disinfection, the initiation of emergency vaccination, and all other strategic decision quickly. "
14. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 27, the words "Civil protection law in crisis management the Council Secretariat" with the word "service".
15. Express 17.0. subparagraph by the following: "27.4. registration system that is connected to the central unit and the databases, reference laboratories and other institutions and organizations;".
16. Make the following paragraph 27.10: "27.10. information about animal waste disposal of sites that do not cause damage to the environment, in particular to surface waters and groundwater;".
17. the introductory part of paragraph 43 Deleted the word "service".
18. To supplement the 45.1 45.2. subparagraph. "and after the word" may "with the word" order ".
19. Express 247.11.7. subparagraph as follows: "247.11.7. opinion of the reference laboratory;". Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. rose