Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/177103
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 451 Riga, June 17, 2008 (pr. No 42 40) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 10 April 2007 the Regulation No 236 "Appropriation and enforcement order" Issued in accordance with the law on budget and financial management of the second subparagraph of article 24 to make a Cabinet of 10 April 2007 the Regulation No 236 "Appropriation and enforcement order" (Latvian journal, 2007, no. 61, 207) the following amendments: 1. Express 2.1. subparagraph by the following: "2.1. pay the cost of the plan according to the timetables mērķdotācij of municipal budgets, subsidies and grants, as well as other recurring costs plan according to a payment schedule; ".
2. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the budget funded institution under the Ministry of resources and expenditure annual volume prepare budget-funded institutions and the funding plan for the drafts by quarter."
3. Amend paragraph 9, the word "joint".
4. Delete paragraph 10, the word "joint".
5. Supplement with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 budget funded institutions during the current month payments to the State budget funding laid down in the objectives of the month use actually require the amounts and (or) in accordance with the planned payment schedule."
6. Replace the words "paragraph 18.7 months" with the word "quarter". Prime Minister i. Godmanis instead of the Minister of finance, Minister of Interior Mr Segliņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia