Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 473 in Riga, 30 June 2008 (pr. No 44 14) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 July 2002, the Regulation No 287 "pig" pick of the monitoring procedure in accordance with article 13 of the law of Breeding a third draw Cabinet 2 July 2002 the Regulation No 287 "swine monitoring procedure" (Latvian journal, 2002, 107 no) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 3.
2. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the State Agency" agricultural data centre "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre) issued the previous year's monitoring results."
3. Make the introductory paragraph 8 by the following: "8. The Person who has certified the legislation for being natural persons carrying out the evaluation of the animals, kontrolvērtēšan and supervision (hereinafter referred to as the certified person) has the following rights and obligations:".
4. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. The herd owner has the following rights: to organise the monitoring of 9.1;
9.2. get certified personal advice on the Organization of the monitoring of the animals;
9.3. provide breeding in the State inspection report on irregularities in the monitoring work. "
5. To supplement the provisions under paragraph 10 by the following: "the owner of the herd 10 has the following responsibilities: 10.1. every year until 15 February to submit monitoring data of the pigs in the Centre for the previous year of monitoring (annex);
10.2. ensuring monitoring legislation on the ciltsdokumentācij sort, and in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions;
10.3. varieties of animal breeding farm owner provides this rule 7, paragraph monitoring information breeders ' organization;
10.4. in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil code with a certified person to conclude the agreement on the monitoring of the work if the owner of the herd did not supervise his flock. "
6. To supplement the rules with the annex as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers of 2 July 2002, the Regulation No 287 instead of the Prime Minister – the Minister of traffic (A) Agriculture Minister shlesers. M. rose Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 3, 2008.