Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/177497
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 491 in Riga, 30 June 2008 (pr. No 44 58. §) rules on the precedence of land and compensation for the cost of the buy-back terms and order Issued in accordance with the law "on the rights of landowners to compensation for the operating limits of the specially protected natural areas and mikroliegumo" article 25, first subparagraph, and article 28, first subparagraph (I). The general question 1. determines: 1.1. repurchase of land application (hereinafter referred to as the application) the decision-making procedures and the repurchase of land the precedence;
1.2. the deadlines and procedures for compensation on the site atpērkam (hereinafter referred to as the compensation);
1.3. the consideration of the cost of the registration procedure.
II. adoption of the agenda and the application of withdrawal land precedence 2. the institution of the law "on the rights of landowners to compensation for the operating limits of the specially protected natural areas and mikroliegumo" in article 23 (hereinafter referred to as the responsible institution) until September 1, 2008. to adopt and consider the application, the land where land after land acquisition in the nature reserve or other specially protected natural areas of the nature reserve strict mode or timed mode, and up to 2008 October 1 shall decide whether the application is based. If the land is included in a nature reserve or other specially protected natural areas of the nature reserve, strict mode or adjustable mode zone after September 1, 2008, the application shall be submitted before July 1, 2009 and the institution responsible for the decision on whether the application is based, takes up to 1 august 2009.
3. From July 1, 2009 to July 1, 2010, the institution responsible for accepting and examining their submissions, the land where land after land acquisition in the natural liegumo or other especially protected natural areas natural barring area. The responsible body within one month of the date of receipt of the application, shall decide whether the application is based. If the Earth is included in the natural liegumo or other specially protected natural areas wildlife area after 2010 closed July 1, the application shall be submitted to each of the following year March 1, but no later than 1 March 2015. The responsible authority to the April 1, shall decide whether the application is based.
4. From 1 July 2015 to 2016 February 1, the institution responsible shall accept and consider their submissions, the land which the land (the land of atpērkam) is located in the nature reserve or other specially protected natural areas of the nature reserve, strict mode, the behavior of nature or adjustable mode area, if the land is restored to property rights. The responsible authority a month from the date of receipt of the application, shall decide whether the application is based.
5. These rules 2, 3, and 4 above the land owner groups, within the law "on the rights of landowners to compensation for the operating limits of the specially protected natural areas and mikroliegumo" referred to in article 25 land owner groups low priority repurchases from owners who are granted repressed personality. From the rest of the landlords land, subject to the agreement signed back in order.
6. If the responsible authority receives a submission that does not comply with these rules 2, 3 and 4 above, the allocation of leave application without further guidance and inform the applicant in writing.
III. the cost of the refund time limits and procedures 7. Date until which the institution responsible for the cost of the refund, the purchase contract determines the appropriate funding, land repurchase is expected to act on the State budget for the current year, according to the law "on State and municipal property privatisation funds" in article 1, the first part of the privatisation of the State property fund spending in the current year or the municipal budget.
8. the competent institution shall transfer the refund to be paid shall be the land owner's account in a credit institution registered in Latvia that is specified in the sales contract.
IV. Consideration of the cost of the procedure of registration 9. Responsible institution shall establish and maintain a publicly accessible register of remuneration costs (electronic database). Register for each claim specifies the following information: 9.1 land owner's name (legal person – name and registration number);
9.2. the real property cadastre number, units of land cadastral designation, a specific burden, land ownership or acquisition date of renewal;
9.3. date of receipt of the application;
9.4. the date when the decision on whether the application is based;
9.5. date on which the purchase contract is concluded;
9.6. the amount of remuneration;
9.7. the costs of remuneration date.
10. This provision, the institution responsible for the information referred to in paragraph 9 shall be entered in the register of the remuneration paid in the month following the date of conclusion of the contract of sale of land withdrawal. The database included information on the amount of the public not earlier than one year after the last charge of the owner of the deposit account.
11. The institution responsible for the cost of the consideration of updated information contained in the registry at the committed changes or additional information is received.
The Prime Minister's site-traffic Minister a. Environmental Minister shlesers, Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 3, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia