Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 537 in Riga in 2008 (14 July. No 49 11) amendments to the Cabinet on august 3, 2004 the regulations No. 665 "social care centre" Vega "Charter" Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16(1) first subparagraph make the Cabinet on august 3, 2004 the regulations No. 665 "social care centre" Vega "Charter" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 124; 2006, 68 no) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following: "1. the social care centre" Vega "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre) is the welfare of the three mini direct regulatory authority. Welfare Minister asked the authority over the Centre of regulation implemented by the management of social services. "
2. Make a point 2 as follows: "2. the Centre shall implement the national policy for long-term social care and social rehabilitation with regard to: 2.1. disabled children with severe mental disabilities who have not reached 18 years of age;
2.2. under-aged persons with severe mental disabilities (the first and second groups of disabled people), if fully satisfied the demand for social care and social rehabilitation services for children. "
3. Delete paragraph 3.3.
4. Supplement with 4.4 points below as follows: "4.4. do private transactions that are required for the operation of the Centre."
5. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. The Centre shall be administered by the Director of the Centre. The Centre's Director recruiting and dismissal of the Managing Director of social services at labkl jīb in coordination with the Prime Minister. "
6. To express the following paragraph 11: "11. Center succeed administrative provisions and the actual action of an individual may challenge the social service administration. Social Services Board's decision may be appealed to the Court. "
7. Delete paragraph 12.
8. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. the Centre at least once a year, submit to the Department of social services report on the operation and use of budgetary funds, as well as an annual public report."
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 17 July 2008.