The Amendments To The "normative Provisions On Procedures For Reporting Information About Transactions With Countries Of The European Economic Area The Regulated Markets Of Financial Instruments"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi "Normatīvajos noteikumos par kārtību, kādā ziņojama informācija par darījumiem ar Eiropas Ekonomikas zonas valstu regulētajos tirgos iekļautajiem finanšu instrumentiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/179014
Financial and capital market Commission, the provisions of regulations No 112 in Riga in 2008 (25 July. No 30 p. 2)
The amendments to the regulations the provisions on "procedures for the reporting of information on transactions with the countries of the European economic area the regulated markets of financial instruments in the" make financial and capital market Commission 09.11.2007. provisions in laws No. 156 "the legislative provisions on the procedures for the reporting of information on transactions with the countries of the European economic area the regulated markets of financial instruments" (hereinafter the rules) the following amendments: 1. Put the following in paragraph 14: "14. A market no later than the next working day at noon. 16.30 electronically in Extensible Markup Language (XML) file format in accordance with the Commission prepared an XSD (XML Schema Definition) schema, forward to the Commission information on the previous working day concluded transactions in financial instruments. "
2. Turn off paragraph 15.
3. Make the following paragraph 16: "16. Market information relating to transactions in financial instruments shall be made by e-mail, using a data reporting system (DZ), whose internet address is http://dati.fktk.lv."
4. Add to paragraph 23 with the second sentence by the following: "an application or user must be submitted for registration to the Commission without delay, as soon as the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the operator argues obliged under these regulations to report information regarding transactions."
5. Add to paragraph 24 of Commission "after the word" words "immediately, but no later than".
6. Express 26 the following: "26. market participant and a third person has a duty to report promptly to the Commission, if any of the operators or third party representatives lose the right to load or reports on market transactions with financial instruments."
7. To supplement the provisions of chapter V, "Conclusion" as follows: "v. closing questions 29. This provision referred to in paragraph 2, the operator, if it does not submit to the Commission the provisions referred to in annex 3 to the application, but in accordance with these rules to the Commission for transactions must be reported, the application shall be submitted to the Commission not later than 30 April reporting on 15.08.2008. transactions using this rule 16, paragraph system , market participants are beginning to market 01.09.2008 01.09.2008. participant information relating to transactions in financial instruments shall be submitted to the Commission in the order in which it was done since the entry into force of these regulations, the date of the electronic transmission to the Commission's e-mail address email@example.com, transaction reporting files encrypting key presented by the Commission, because the transaction reporting file encryption and digital signing takes place, in the light of the Commission's "information encryption and digital-signing rules". "
8. Replace annex 3 of these regulations, the word "business" with the word "data".
Financial and capital market Commission of Krūman I.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia