Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 604 in Riga in 2008 (28 July. No 53 39) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 9 November 2004, the Regulation No 923 "waste electrical and electronic equipment management regulations" Issued under the waste management act 20.7 the second paragraph of article 2 and paragraph 3 to make the Cabinet on 9 November 2004, regulations No. 923 "waste electrical and electronic equipment management regulations" (Latvian journal, 2004, 181. No; 2006, no. 25; 2007, 161 no) the following amendments : 1. To supplement paragraph 2 second sentence with the following: "separately collected waste electrical and electronic equipment shall be transported in such a way as to promote an electrical or electronic equipment or any component reuse and recycling."
2. Supplement with 2.1 and 2.2 the following: "2.1 Operator waste electrical and electronic equipment collection point can refuse to accept the electrical and electronic equipment: 2.1 1. pollutants in them because of risk of electrical and electric equipment, electronic check collection point for employees;
2.1 2. contains important components;
2.1 3. contains other waste that is not waste electrical and electronic equipment.
2.2 this provision of the equipment referred to in paragraph 2.1 managed according to point 8 of these rules. "
3. To supplement the provisions under point 6.1 the following wording: "6.1 processing machine operator supports the collected waste electrical and electric equipment, electronic check processing of the waste to ensure that electrical and electronic equipment or their components recycled or re-used in an environmentally sound manner."
4. To supplement the provisions under paragraph 12.1, as follows: "12.1 recycling is waste material use production processes according to the materials of the original purpose or for other purposes, except for material in the energy recovery, including combustible wastes, alone or with other waste, energy combustion processes, including heat."
5. Supplement with 15.1 points as follows: "15.1 these rules referred to in paragraph 12, the person shall ensure that, when reached, this provision 14. objectives, referred to an electrical and electronic equipment for reuse is carried out as a matter of priority."
6. the title of chapter V be expressed as follows: "v. concluding questions".
7. To complement the chapter V with 20.2 points as follows: "to evaluate this rule 20.2 14. attainment of the objectives referred to in paragraph options, up to 31 December 2008 will not use the information on the reuse of electrical and electronic equipment (weight and number)."
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 1 august 2008.