Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/179058
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 583 in Riga on July 22, 2008 (Mon. No 52 10) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 January 2008 rules No 41 ' rules on State aid to agriculture in 2008 and its modalities "Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph to make the Cabinet of 22 January 2008 No 41" provisions of the rules on State aid to agriculture in 2008 and its modalities "(Latvian journal, 2008, 15., 19., 88 no) the following amendments 1. Replace paragraph 2.2 the number "11172000" with "11552000".
2. Replace paragraph 2.2.4., the number "2807000" with "2837000".
3. Replace paragraph 2.2.10. "with the number" 972000 "622000".
4. Replace the figure "in point 2.4.1 330000" with the number "340000".
5. Replace the figure "in point 220.127.116.11." with the number "135000 145000".
6. Replace 2.4.6. number "in" with the number "310000 280,000".
7. Replace the figure "in paragraph 2.4.7." with the number "670000 690000".
8. Replace paragraph 2.6 the number "6070000" with "6370000".
9. Supplement with 2.6.3. bottom point as follows: "2.6.3. aid for investments in the dairy-300000 dollars;".
10. Replace the 2.7 in the number "with the number" 846000 "700000".
11. Replace the figure "in paragraph 2.7.1." with the number "450000 523000."
12. Replace paragraph 2.7.2. "250000" with the number "323000".
13. Replace paragraph 2.9. "" with the number "604000 1250000".
14. Replace paragraph 2.9.2., the number "1000000" with the number "354000".
15. Replace paragraph 2.12., the number "809930" with "629930".
16. Express 2.13. subparagraph by the following: ' 2. in 2007, the performance of finance contracts signed: 4035422 lats, including 2400000 late payments on the purchase of material for breeding in 2008. "
17. To supplement the annex to 13.1, 13.2 and 13.3 points by the following: "13.1 support line production and processing technologies for 7 000 lats (including value added tax) granted to legal persons, which provides consultancy services to growers and flax branches located in all district centres of Latvia. Experience for learning to organize trips to the countries of the European Union, to become familiar with the latest line of flax cultivation, as well as processing and marketing techniques.
13.2 for support, the applicant not later than one month before the rule laid down in paragraph 8.1 of the field support service activities shall be: 1. the application of 8.2 contains the name of the event, the venue and time of the event, and use the result to be achieved;
13.2. the event of 2 agenda;
13.2 3. expand the requested aid expenditure, including expenditure on the hotel, about travel, about from the border of the Republic of Latvia (insurance, fuel, vehicle rental). Expenses calculated in accordance with the laws and regulations on business travel and employee travel expenses. In addition to the statement of expenditure shall also indicate the Member and other donor contributions;
13.2 4. the list of participants, indicating the workplace or educational institution and posts, as well as the commitment of participants to this event and their next steps in the development of linkopīb industry. Maximum number of participants: 10 people per journey.
13.3 the rural support service contract to the tenderer on the basis of the expenditure. The contract provides for an advance payment of 90 percent of the amount of aid granted. The final settlement out at the end and the expenditure review supporting documents for submission of the summary field support service. Documents to be submitted no later than one month after the event. "
18. To supplement the annex to 24.9 point as follows: "this measure 24.9 unused funding decided in paragraph 110 of this annex, the technical support of the Commission, the funding of the necessary educational and informational material for the preparation of printed matter and printing, which is not funded by other support measures."
19. To supplement the annex to 113.7 4. and section follows 113.8.: 113.7. annual report "Agriculture and fields" and printing;
informational material "113.8. Guide to rural entrepreneurs. The cross-compliance requirements for the management of farmers ' development, and printing. "
20. Supplement to annex 6 of chapter IV as follows: "IV. Aid for investments in the dairy measure 35 aims to support investments in agriculture more efficient production processes, promoting the development of producer cooperation in dairy.
36. support 300 000 lats for such new specialised machinery and transport equipment: 36.1. vehicles other than tractive units for semi-trailers, trailers and equipped with tanks of milk;
36.2. the tanks transporting milk.
37. the applicant is an agricultural service cooperative society: 37.1. who in 2008 was recognized as the appropriate legislation for public screening to determine eligibility criteria;
37.2. the reporting period finished with profit or last reporting period profit + depreciation of asset x 50% ≥ 0.38. aid is calculated 40 percent from that of the annex referred to in paragraph 36 of the measures the amount spent. If the applicant's registered office is situated in less-favoured areas, the aid intensity is increased by five pro cents.
39. the total amount of aid per applicant may not exceed 60 000 lats without value added tax.
40. in order to receive the aid, the applicant until September 1, 2008, to submit to the rural support service: 24.9. submission (table 5);
40.2. the technical specifications of the procurement procedure.
table 5 the application of investment aid in the Field of dairy 41. support service to collect submissions and submitted within one month of submission of the application, shall take a decision on the compliance with the requirements laid down in these provisions.
42. If submissions requested aid amount exceeding event the funds available, priority supported eligible applicants is greater service turnover in 2007 between the cooperatives and cooperative members.
43. the rural support service accounts with the applicant after payment and transactions for the receipt of supporting documents. Simultaneously with the settlement documents submitted to formal procurement procedure. If for technical or equipment eligible costs shall not exceed 50 000 lats, supports the applicant's application is added to the project description, free-form, indicating the manner in which a given purchase is set low price, and adding information about the entrepreneurs surveyed, advertising booklets and other information proving the impartiality in determining the price. These documents, the applicant shall submit not later than March 1, 2009. "
21. Make 7.10.1. subparagraph by the following: "10.1. performance time from April 1, 2008 to 2009 April 1;".
22. Replace annex 7 in Figure 10.3, and the word "February 1" with a number and the word "1 may".
23. Make 8. paragraph 30 of the annex by the following: "30. aid shall be granted to the applicant, who shall ensure the production and labelling of the products according to the regulations of organic farming and products from retail sale: 30.1. 800 lats, including value added tax, the organic product is the primary manufacturer, who provides the product packaging, labelling, sale or supply of a product which provides the organic pretreatment and recycling company and who is registered with the food and veterinary service. The total measure of the amount of aid available in 2008 is 11 000 lats;
30.2.1500 lats, including value added tax, the organic product reviewer of primary or processed food and veterinary service of the registered company. The total measure of the amount of aid available in 2008 is 50 000 lats;
30.3.2100 lats, including value added tax, the organic product reviewer of primary or processed food and veterinary service of a recognized organization. The total measure of the amount of aid available in 2008 is 25,000 dollars. "
24. the express 9. Chapter III of the annex by the following: "III. support for the infectious animal disease control programme of monitoring the development of 9. Objective of the aid is the infectious animal disease, bovine viral diarrhoea, of Aujeszky's disease and swine reproductive respiratory syndrome-monitoring program.
10. in order to ensure this annex measures referred to in paragraph 9, the rural support service contracts with the relevant authority, but its expenditure coordinated with the Ministry of agriculture. The contract provides: 10.1. advance payment of 75 percent of the total amount of the contract;
10.2. public presentation of research results for the 2009 second quarter;
10.3. study report committal Latvian Agricultural University research database created;
10.4. the final settlement in accordance with the Ministry of Agriculture approved the final report, as well as payment of the formal submission of the summary field support service in until June 1, 2009.
11. the main tasks of the study are as follows: 11.1. to obtain representative data for bovine viral diarrhoea, of Aujeszky's disease and swine reproductive respiratory syndrome spread areas of Latvia in accordance with the following requirements: 11.1.1. studies on bovine viral diarrhoea carried out 5 to 6% of the cows in Latvia;
11.1.2. study on Aujeszky's disease and porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome made 2 to 3% of the number of pigs in Latvia;
11.1.3. studies includes all districts of Latvia;
11.1.4. studies included accommodation with different sizes of food-producing animal herds;
11.2. prepare a database on apsekotaj sites, testing results obtained and to perform analysis of the bovine viral diarrhoea, of Aujeszky's disease and swine reproductive respiratory syndrome spread throughout Latvia, based on the findings of the serological tests;
11.3. prepare recommendations for bovine viral diarrhoea, of Aujeszky's disease and swine reproductive and respiratory syndrome control program development. "
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 1 august 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia