Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/179055
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 562 in Riga in 2008 (14 July. 49.5, §) rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" Appendix. "tourist activity 18.104.22.168 information systems development" Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for implementing the action programme ' infrastructure and services ' Appendix 3.4. Qualitative environmental priorities "life and economic activity" UR3.4.2.pas "tourism" contributes 22.214.171.124. the activity "development of tourism information system" (hereinafter activity);
1.2. The European regional development fund project application (hereinafter referred to as project submissions) evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project applicant;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competences between the two institutions, cooperation arrangements, as well as functional cooperation bodies subordinated to form.
2. The purpose of the activity is to create a complex tourism media sis theme that travelers provide convenient tourist attractions and information gathering.
3. activities at the Latvian residents and foreign travellers.
4. The terms used in the following terms: 4.1 tourism media system – tourist information offers available for the different information channels – Visual, verbal, printed and electronic format;
4.2. the digital service – national or local authorities provide the online service used by the user.
5. the implementation of the activity is limited to the application of the project selection.
6. the implementation of the activity provided by the responsible authority and the liaison body. Functions carried out by the responsible authority of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority). The cooperation of the public authority for investment and development agency of Latvia (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body). The cooperation body is the functional authority.
7. the responsible bodies and cooperation bodies competence: 7.1. the responsible authority shall perform the following functions: 7.1.1 provides activities for implementation, monitoring and control, including applied and n + 2 n + 3 principle of activity level, the implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1083/2006) 93. Article 1 and referred to in paragraph 2;
7.1.2. inform the public and provide publicity on matters related to the implementation of the activity;
7.2. cooperation authority performs the following functions: 7.2.1. application creates a project evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission), the composition of the coordination with the responsible authority, and establish the operating procedures of the Commission;
7.2.2. prior to the submission of the draft restricted decision-making develop, approve and publish the website internet liaison bodies application of the project selection and evaluation procedure for the evaluation of the project application forms, assessment methodology, the project submission form filling, methodology, draft agreement for the implementation of the project (hereinafter referred to as the agreement), the intermediate and the final report form and fill the agenda and supporting documents for the expenditure list;
7.2.3. not later than six months after the date of entry into force of the provisions of the invitation sent to the activity under the project applicant to submit project applications;
7.2.4. provides information about project applicant project application preparation;
7.2.5. valued project submissions;
7.2.6. Decides on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection of a conditional and shall inform the applicant of the project;
7.2.7. the applicant's project procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
7.2.8. conclude an agreement with the European Regional Development Fund for the beneficiary (hereinafter called beneficiaries) on the implementation of the project;
7.2.9. provide information on the beneficiaries of the project and the fulfilment of the conditions of the agreement;
7.2.10. evaluate and adopt a decision on the draft amendments to the laws and regulations of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds programming documents for the preparation and implementation of these funds in the order;
7.2.11. provide activities approved under the supervision and control of the project, including the applied n + 2 and n + 3 principle project level, implementation of the Council Regulation No 1083/2006 and article 93, paragraph 2;
7.2.12. provide information to the authority responsible for the preparation of activities for the implementation of the learning available funding;
7.2.13. beneficiary payment requests submitted by check, the amount of the eligible expenditure approved and prepare payment orders and declarations of expenditure;
7.2.14. provide information to the public and provide publicity matters relating to activities within the approved project;
7.2.15. collects data on project implementation legislation of European Union fund management information system creation and use.
8. activities within a project co-financed by the European regional development fund. The overall activity within the European regional development fund is $790,499.88. Activities available within the national public funding is at least 216,737.02 lats.
II. Requirements for the project applicant 9. activities within the project, the applicant may be the national tourism policy implementer.
10. activities may be eligible for funding if the project applicant: 10.1 has fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes arising from the legislation on taxes and fees;
10.2. has not provided false information to the responsible authority or authority in relation to the European Union fund co-financed project implementation and has provided the required information;
10.3. application of the project evaluation is not trying to get its limited availability information or affect the Commission, the responsible authority or the liaison body.
III. eligible activities of the project, eligible and non-eligible costs funding 11 tourist information system development: 11.1. interactive tourist map creation and integration of the Latvian tourism information system;
11.2. capacity-building in the tourist information offices and tourist information centres;
11.3. the informative tourist road signs, network development and tourist facilities to improve the availability of information.
12. activities within the eligible costs are the following;
12.1. the interactive tourist map and Web site development costs;
12.2. Office equipment purchase and installation costs of the tourist information Office and the tourist information centre (computers, software, projectors, printer, copier, scanner, fax, digital cameras, global positioning system meter counter and visitor acquisition cost for each centre and Office);
12.3. informative road signs (Billboard), creation and installation costs;
12.4. the costs relating to information and publicity measures for the implementation of a project under the European Union funds the implementation of the laws regulating, not exceeding 0.5% of the direct project costs; subject of Maja
12.5. the value added tax, which is directly related to the project, co-financed under the laws project applicant cannot recover the full or partial amount.
13. in paragraph 12 of these rules, such costs are eligible if they: 13.1. motivated by the purchase of the required project and is carried out in accordance with the law on the execution of the purchase procedures;
13.2. is made and the beneficiary is indicated in the accounting records, identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost, and verifiable, and they certify the expenditure supporting documents (originals). Expenditure supporting documents must comply with legislative requirements;
13.3. it is necessary for the implementation of the project, is designed for in the approved project submission and of the financial management, economy, efficiency and effectiveness;
13.4. are summarized in the interim or final payment requests that the terms of the agreement for cooperation have been submitted within the time limit, adding costs, copies of the supporting documents.
14. activities not eligible are project administration, monitoring (the consideration for the particular task of limited duration or work results – project management, accounting), and project procurement documentation and technical specifications preparation costs not exceeding 5% of the direct eligible costs (project direct eligible costs referred to in this provision, 12.2, 12.3 12.1 and 12.5. bottom). These activities can be attached only to the artist, company, or service contract, remuneration including the national employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions, as determined by the laws and regulations in the field of taxation.
15. the project can include only 12 and 14 of these regulations, paragraph.
16. The European regional development fund intensity exceeds 78.5% of the total eligible costs. The maximum of the European Regional Development Fund funding per project is $790,499.88. The minimum value for the European regional development fund and the amount of funding per project is not limited.
17. the project activities referred to in the application must be implemented within two years after the conclusion of the agreement with the liaison body for the implementation of a project.
IV. submission of project proposals and selection of the project application submission application submission of 18 Projects organised by the liaison body.
19. the cooperation activities within the authority given to the applicant in writing of the project sent to the call for submission of projects (hereinafter referred to as the notice). The invitation indicates application submission deadline for the project, the funding available to the application, in the project and cooperation bodies in electronic mail address. The information referred to in the invitation is binding on the applicant, the project authority and the responsible authority.
20. activities organized within one project application deadlines for all activity on the funding available. Project applicant project application deadlines may submit one project submission.
21. To apply for funding of the project, the applicant shall submit to the institution of cooperation. Application of the project consists of: 21.1. completed project submission form (annex 1);
21.2. in addition to the deliverable documents: 21.2.1. The State revenue service certificate of tax payment (certified project on the day of lodging of the application must not be older than 30 days) or the consent of the applicant letter (submitted separately, not attached to the application in the project), in which the project applicant authorizes the authority to request the cooperation of the State revenue service certificate of tax payment (annex 2);
21.2.2. the procurement documentation when it is ready before the application of the project;
21.2.3. the technical specifications laid down in application of all project activities.
22. the project application can be submitted in paper form or electronic form of a document. Project application that is designed to be in paper form, may submit to the institution of cooperation or sent by registered mail. Project application that is designed to be an electronic document, may submit to the institution of cooperation, be sent by post or send to the liaison body of the e-mail address that is specified in the invitation sent by the liaison bodies for the application of the project: 22.1. where the application is submitted in person on the date of filing of the application, the project is considered by the requested authority in the receipt date stamp;
22.2. If the application is sent by mail, on the date of application is treated as the postmark shows the date of shipment. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project application has been served before the submission of the project mail deadline expires;
22.3. the application shall be accompanied, where the electronic document when you send to the liaison body of the electronic mail address for submission at the time the project is seen as the time when it sent by email or through the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the application deadline of the project, but the project of the cooperation body should be based on the applicant's request that the application is not received or received after the application deadline.
23. Documents to be submitted shall meet the following requirements: 23.1. the project application is fully completed, prepared and filed into the Latvian language;
23.2. If the additional documents to be submitted are not Latvian language, shall be accompanied by a certified translation into Latvian language in the document in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for translation of documents in which the national language;
23.3. the project proposal is prepared according to the project application form, all have been added in addition to the deliverable documents mentioned in the list, and they are designed according to the requirements of the law on the development and design of a document;
23.4. the project is not specified in the application for correction, deletion, addition, deletion or aizkrāsojum;
14.6. the project has the original application document legal force;
14.7. the application of the project financial statement is made in local currency.
24. If the project application submitted in paper form, the following requirements shall be met: 24.1. project application submitted in two copies (original and copy). The original copy of the first page is an indication the "original", to copy the first page – "copy";
24.2. the project submission form 6.1, 6.2., 7.2., 7.3 and 7.4. supplementary section shall be submitted in a single copy in electronic form (xls file submission format, recorded not rewritable media);
24.3. each project application submitted hardback copies, caurauklot, with consecutive number the pages. The back of the last page of the thread ends are glued and on the label is the information on the document number and the number of sheets, caurauklot proof of the correctness of the copy of the document, the project name of the applicant, the preparation of the application projects of the date, place and preparation of the document of the applicant, the signature of an official of the project;
15.2. submission of project sign and project a copy of the application to the certifying authorities of the applicant, the project officer with signature rights or its authorized person. If the project application to the authorized person signature, together with the project application submitted a document that authorizes the person to sign the project submission.
25. If the project application submitted to an electronic document, the following requirements shall be met: 25.1. project submission developed and presented according to the laws and regulations governing the electronic document production and design;
25.2. the project submission developed in DOC, xls, PDF or JPG file format;
25.3. the project submission form 6.1, 6.2., 7.2., 7.3 and 7.4. Xls files submitted in the section format;
25.4. the project submission form and additionally deliverable document original is signed individually by the author of the safe digital signature and confirm with the time stamp before the project submission deadline. If additional documents are copies of documents, they are certified in each individual to the project the applicant secure electronic signature and a time stamp prior to the application deadline of the project;
25.5. the project application to the institution of the applicant, the signature project officer with signature rights or its authorized person. If the project application to the authorized person signature, together with the project application submitted a document that authorizes the person to sign the project submission.
26. The beneficiary shall keep the original of the application of the project or its derivatives with legal effect until 2021 December 31.
V. submission of the project evaluation and decision making within the 27 activities in project application submitted to evaluation of secure cooperation bodies set up by the Commission. The Commission is made up of cooperation bodies, and representatives of the responsible authority. The Commission establishes the following order: 27.1. Evaluation Commission shall be coordinated with the responsible authority;
27.2. the President of the Commission and the balsstiesīgo members of the Commission approves cooperation bodies;
27.3. the meetings of the Commission as observers may participate in the managing authority and the responsible authority.
28. The Commission establishes the cooperation bodies designed and approved.
29. the project submissions valued at the following evaluation criteria (annex 3): 29.1. quality criteria: 29.1.1. planned activities interactive tourist map creation and integration of the Latvian tourism information system;
29.1.2. planned activities for the lifting capacity in the tourist information offices and tourist information centres;
29.1.3. planned activities the informative tourist road signs, network development and tourist facilities to improve the availability of information – informative stand installation;
29.1.4. economic efficiency of investments;
29.1.5. submission of project compliance with horizontal priority "information society" – electronic services;
29.1.6. submission of project compliance with horizontal priority "macroeconomic stability" – project implementation readiness;
29.1.7. submission of project compliance with horizontal priority "equal opportunity" – specific activities the principle of equal opportunities, particularly in improving accessibility for people with functional disabilities;
29.2. eligibility criteria: 29.2.1. project eligibility criteria: 126.96.36.199. project costs and financing source allocation calculation is done arithmetically correct;
188.8.131.52. the requested funding is calculated correctly and meets the specific activity approximately;
184.108.40.206. the eligible cost of the project and the amount corresponds to the activity;
220.127.116.11. application of the project planned activities and results to be achieved are clearly defined, reasonable, measurable, according to project implementation time schedule and focus on the achievement of the project objectives;
18.104.22.168. project to be created or perfected electronic service description is complete;
22.214.171.124. spending is economically justified and necessary for the implementation of the project and provides measurable results physically;
29.2.2. project eligibility criteria of the applicant: the applicant's project 126.96.36.199 national tourism policy implementer;
188.8.131.52. project applicant has paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full and in the laws on taxes and duties within the time limits;
29.3. administrative criteria: 29.3.1. project application used currency is the lats;
29.3.2. the project has the original application document legal force;
29.3.3. design application has been drawn up according to the project submission form, and is accompanied by all the documents to be submitted in addition to the documents referred to in the list, and they are designed according to the requirements of the law on the development and design of a document;
29.3.4. the project application form is completely filled;
29.3.5. the project is not specified in the application for correction, deletion, addition, deletion or aizkrāsojum;
29.3.6. the implementation of the project shall not exceed the period determined in activity;
29.3.7. the project proposal is prepared and submitted to the Latvian language;
29.3.8. the project is drawn up into the application;
29.3.9. project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
29.3.10. project application is submitted in two copies-the original and the copy (if filed on paper).
29.4. the criterion for the award of funding – the project submission complies with these rules., 184.108.40.206., 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168.3.9. bottom and above, as well as the assessment criterion referred to in subparagraph 29.1.1. evaluation criteria is received at least 20 29.1.2 29.1.3 point, and in that evaluation criteria are received at least 10 points in each of the criteria referred to in subparagraph 29.1.6. contains at least one point and a total of at least 50 points, after assessing the quality evaluation criteria.
30. the project submission evaluation order: 30.1. launching the evaluation assesses project first submission compliance with this provision. 29.3.9. If the application does not comply with the provisions referred to in subparagraph 29.3.9. criterion of evaluation of the application of the project according to the rest of the rules referred to in paragraph 29, the criteria do not continue;
30.2. the project submission complies with these rules 29.3.9. criterion referred to, started the project evaluation of the application of this provision accordingly 22.214.171.124., and 29.3.2 126.96.36.199. criteria referred to in the subparagraph. If the application does not meet at least one of these rules, or 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.29.3.2. criterion, referred the application of the evaluation of the project according to the rest of the rules referred to in paragraph 29, the criteria do not continue;
30.3. If the application complies with all the rules of 220.127.116.11.,., and 29.3.9 18.104.22.168. criteria referred to in the submission evaluation projects continue under this rule 29.1. criteria referred to in subparagraph;
18.9. after the project submission is judged according to this rule 29.1. criteria referred to in the paragraph below, valued at 18.3. these terms referred to criteria. If the application does not comply with that rule 29.4. criterion referred evaluation do not continue it. After the rest of the paragraph 29 of these regulations the criteria referred to in the application for the project continue to rate only if it complies with this rule 29.4. in this criterion.
31. submission of project conformity with the administrative and eligibility criteria is assessed by "Yes" or "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet). Application of project compliance with quality criteria assessed by giving a certain number of points. Project submission compliance is assessed on the basis of these provisions referred to in paragraph 29 evaluation criteria and with the project application selection and evaluation procedures, as well as application forms, assessment provided in the laws of the order in which the European Union's structural and cohesion funds involved in the prostitution laws provide counselling planning document preparation and implementation of these funds and the European Union fund management and control system.
32. If there is no information in the project application in order to enable the Commission to assess compliance of the application for the project to one or more of the evaluation criteria, as well as if this information is not legible or not submitted to the Latvian language, believes that the project submission does not meet the criterion or criteria concerned given lower ratings.
33. the head of the liaison bodies, on the basis of the decision of the Commission, shall take a decision on the application for approval of a project, if a project's application meets all the quality, compliance, administrative and funding criteria.
34. the decision on rejection of the application for the project is accepted, if the application does not meet one or more of these rules, 22.214.171.124.,., 29.3.9 126.96.36.199 29.3.2. and 29.4. criteria referred to in point.
35. The decision on the application of the project approval may include conditions which must be fulfilled in order to project the applicant would be able to conclude an agreement: 21.8. to clarify the application of the project according to the criteria, which shall be valued with "Yes" or "no", except that rule 188.8.131.52.,.,., and 29.3.2 184.108.40.206 29.3.9. criteria referred to in paragraph;
21.9. to clarify the application of the project cost estimate, in the case of the arithmetic calculation errors. Making revisions, the total eligible cost, volume and intensity of funding may not increase;
35.3. additional information must be submitted in order to ensure compliance with the criteria of the information;
35.4. the costs must be excluded from the project costs not determined as eligible or ineligible;
22.1. to clarify the deadline for implementation of the project if it does not comply with this rule 17;
22.1. to submit to the State revenue service certificate, which certifies that the applicant is not in the tax debt;
22.2. the project application must be designed according to this rule 220.127.116.11, 23.3, 23.4 and 23.6, and 24 below or to the requirements of paragraph 25.
36. the decision on approval of the application, the project on condition the liaison body indicates the project the applicant requested additional or clarifying the information referred to in paragraph 35 of these regulations, and the period within which the information is to be submitted. After the submission of the information quality criteria of assessment is not changed.
37. the cooperation of the authorities of the conditions contained in a decision due date shall not be more than three months from the date of dispatch of the decision. Information about the decision the conditions contained in the project the applicant shall submit to the liaison body evaluation. The liaison body of the applicant, the project assessed the information submitted and 20 working days after the deadline for fulfilling the conditions, drawing up an opinion on the compliance with the conditions laid down in that decision. If the applicant does not provide the draft decision contained in the conditions or the conditions are not met within the time limit referred to in the decision, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected. Opinion on the decision of the conditions contained in, or failure of cooperation authority within five working days after the signing of the opinion sent to the project applicant.
38. The provision in paragraph 37 of that period is not extended.
39. Within the period of the project, the applicant does not submit the project application or project submission is rejected, the authority shall send a written cooperation activities under the project, the applicant repeated the invitation under paragraph 19 of these rules.
40. the arrangements for the project, the applicant is entitled to challenge or appeal against decisions taken by the European Union structural funds and the cohesion fund management in chapter IV of the law. 37. These provisions referred to in the opinion of Justice assessed simultaneously with the decision taken by the evaluation of the rule of law.
Vi. Project implementation and financing conditions 41. The beneficiary shall ensure that up-to-date information on the progress of the implementation of the project would be placed in the beneficiary's homepage on the internet (if applicable) not less frequently than once every three months.
42. in accordance with the statutory procedures, the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds, within five working days after the conclusion of the agreement between the beneficiary shall submit to the authority of the procurement plan of cooperation.
43. The beneficiaries of the first tender issued not later than within three months after approval of the project application. If the contest is not issued within the time limit referred to above, the authority may decide on the termination of the agreement.
44. the recipient of the Funding is available for the following types of payment: 44.1. interim payment. It is based on the eligible expenditure if the project lasts more than six months;
44.2. final payment. It shall be granted after the implementation of the project on the basis of the eligible expenditure.
45. the total amount of interim payments shall not exceed 90% of the approved amount.
46. The beneficiary receives the interim or final payment if the following conditions are met: 46.1. the beneficiary has entered into a cooperation agreement with the authority;
46.2. the funding recipient project has opened a checking account in the Treasury, which is made and received all the payments related to the implementation of the project after the conclusion of the agreement;
46.3. the beneficiary is prepared and agreed to the terms of the cooperation between the time the Office of interim or final payment request and expense, copies of the supporting documents;
46.4. by cooperation of the supervisory authority inspection and submit interim or final payment request checking project implementation costs recognised as eligible and decided to make an interim or final payment;
46.5. the investment is actually made and specified in the beneficiary's book-keeping, cost is identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost, the test and its certifying the expenditure supporting documents (originals);
46.6. investments referred to in this rule 12.2. and in paragraph 12.3., are included in the assets of the beneficiaries as a long-term investment and the depreciating of at least five years after completion of the project will remain the property of the beneficiary.
47. Interim or final payment shall be made after completion of an individual project phase, if the project is implemented and its implementation is an audited value. Interim payments may be requested not more than once every six months.
48. cooperation authority according to the conditions of the agreement shall be reduced on a pro rata basis, interim or final payment amount in the following cases: 29.9. the actual use of the funds is less than the agreed conditions approved;
not a 48.2. agreement in terms of actions, but the aim of the project is reached;
48.3. the financial resources have been submitted for the use of supporting documents;
30.1. costs are not recognized as eligible or ineligible;
30.1. the project cost estimates specified eligible and non-eligible costs are not proportionate and economically justified;
30.2. the beneficiary during project implementation has misled the liaison body or of the authority by providing false information.
49. cooperation authority beneficiaries of the amounts payable to be determined on the basis of the eligible costs of the project, procurement documentation and expenses submitted supporting documents, prepared pursuant to the requirements of the laws of payment and evidence of business development and design.
50. Cooperation authority has the right of final or interim payment request at the time of the evaluation, as well as the payment request from the beneficiary's additional information related to the final or interim report. The liaison authority shall be entitled to interim and final evaluation report during the call upon experts to check whether the project cost estimates specified eligible costs are not unreasonably high.
51. cooperation authority payments made with cashless settlements in particular individual project open project the applicant's current account in the Treasury, as set out in the request for payment.
52. The beneficiary of the final request for payment submitted by the institution of cooperation project implementation and cooperation bodies interim payment request and the amount of the eligible expenditure approval.
53. the agreement may be amended in accordance with the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds programming documents for the preparation and implementation of these funds, if the amendment does not change the aim of the project.
54. funding under these provisions is not combined with other funding program funding or individual funding projects.
55. the cooperation agreement, ending the authority requires the beneficiary to repay in full the funds paid out. The beneficiary is obliged at the request of cooperation in full to repay the funding received.
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 1 august 2008.
Submitted to the Ministry of the economy version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 14 July 2008 the Regulation No 562 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 2 Cabinet 14 July 2008 the Regulation No 562 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 3 Cabinet 14 July 2008 the Regulation No 562 evaluation criteria 18.104.22.168. "tourist development" 1. Criteria of quality evaluation system, the minimum number of points for criteria for individual or multiple criteria.
If the assessment is negative: 1) project application rejected (-N);
2) shall decide on the approval of the draft provided that a project applicant will ensure compliance with the criteria, within the time limit laid down in the decision (-P) points 1.
The project's planned activities in the application provides interactive tourist map creation and integration of the Latvian tourism information system: 0-20 (the minimum number of points-20) the minimum number of points-50 1.1.
interactive map of tourism are not designed for 0 1.2.
the project application is designed for interactive tourist map creation 10 1.3.
the project application is designed for interactive tourist map creation and integration in the Latvian tourist information system, 20 2.
Application of the project planned activities provide for capacity-building: 0-20 (the minimum number of points-10) 2.1.
up to 55 tourist information offices and tourist information centres 0 2.2.
55-59 tourist information offices and tourist information centres 10 2.3.
60 and more tourist information offices and tourist information centres, 20 3.
The project's planned activities in the application provides informative tourist road signs, network development and tourism development of availability objects. You have: 0-20 (the minimum number of points-10) 3.1.
up to 40 informative stands 0 3.2.
41-60 informative stands 10 3.3.
61 and more informative stands 20 4.
Cost and benefit analysis shows the investment economic efficiency: 0-20 4.1.
Up to 10%, EIRR (including) 0 4.2.
10.01%, EIRR is from 20% (inclusive) 10 4.3.
EIRR is above 20% 20 1.1. Horizontal priority criteria point number 5.
The project is created in electronic services: 0-10 5.1.
the project is not intended to create electronic services 0 5.2.
create one digital service 5 5.3.
create two or more electronic services 10 6.
Readiness for the implementation of the project: 0-5 (minimum number of points-1) 6.1.
not designed for technical specification 0 6.2.
technical specification developed by the project activities covered 1 6.3.
developed and coordinated projects, developed technical specifications 3 6.4 acquisition.
purchase documentation developed, designed and coordinated projects, develop technical specification for acquisitions 5 7.
Or project specific activities provided for equal treatment, especially by improving accessibility for people with functional disabilities: 0-5 7.1.
the project is not intended for specific activities for the provision of equal opportunities 0 7.2.
Project 1 – 3 specific activities for the provision of equal opportunities 3 7.3.
the project provides for four and more specific activities for the provision of equal opportunities 5 2. eligibility criteria 2.1. project eligibility criteria ranking system Yes/No 8.
Project cost and financing source allocation calculation is done arithmetically correct P 9.
The requested funding is calculated correctly and meets the specific activity of about 10 P.
The eligible cost of the project and the amount corresponds to the activity specific P 11.
Application of the project planned activities and results to be achieved are clearly defined, reasonable, measurable, according to project implementation time schedule and focus on the achievement of the objective of the project P 12.
The project or to the authorised dojam e-service description is a complete P 13.
Spending is economically justified and necessary for the implementation of the project, and provides measurable results for the physical creation N 2.2. Project eligibility criteria applicant ranking system Yes/No 14.
The project applicant is a national tourism policy implementer N 15.
Project applicant has paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full and laws within the P 3. Administrative criteria ranking system Yes/No 16.
Project application used currency is the lats P 17.
Application of the original project is the document legal force N 18.
The project application has been drawn up according to the project application form and is accompanied by all the documents to be submitted in addition to the documents referred to in the list, and they are designed according to the laws of the Republic of Latvia requirements P 19.
Project application form is fully completed, P 20.
The project is not specified in the application for correction, deletion, addition, deletion or aizkrāsojum P 21.
The project activity duration does not exceed a certain period P 22.
The project proposal is prepared and submitted to the Latvian language, P 23.
The project is drawn up into the application, P 24.
The project application is filed within the time limit set N 25.
The project proposal is submitted in two copies-the original and the copy (if filed on paper) P 4. Funding criteria ranking system Yes/No 26.
The project submission complies with the 13, 14, 17 and 24. evaluation criteria, as well as the evaluation criteria 1 is received at least 20 points, 2. and 3. evaluation criteria is received at least 10 points each, 6. evaluation criteria has received at least one point and a total of at least 50 points, after assessing the quality evaluation criteria N economic Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia