Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 27 June 2006, The Regulation No 541 "reserves Of Petroleum Products And Storage Procedures '
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 27.jūnija noteikumos Nr.541 "Naftas produktu rezerves izveidošanas un uzglabāšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/179149
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 527 in Riga, July 8, 2008 (pr. No 47 24) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 June 2006, the Regulation No 541 "reserves of petroleum products and storage procedures ' Issued in accordance with article 72 of the law of energy to make a Cabinet of 27 June 2006 of Regulation No 541" reserves of petroleum products and storage procedures "(Latvian journal, 2006, nr. 102) the following amendments: 1. Express 4.4 subparagraph by the following:" 4.4 petroleum products stored by a merchant in another cou childhood in a Member State or of the European economic area Member State pursuant to the provisions of subparagraph 7.3 and 7.4. If it does not exceed by more than 75% of the extent of the trader's. "
2. Add to paragraph 7.1., after the word "in" with the words "reserve service provider".
3. Add to paragraph 7.2., after the word "in" with the words "reserve a storage service provider".
4. Express 7.3. subparagraph by the following: "7.3. reserve storage services in the European Union or the European economic area, which includes merchant-owned petroleum product storage other merchant owned fixed petroleum products storage tanks, which are located in a Member State of the European Union or European economic area Member State and complies with the relevant Member State of the European Union or European economic area Member State regulatory requirements;".
5. Supplement with 7.4 points below as follows: "7.4. the reserve service, which includes the creation and storage of reserves and given by the European Union or European economic area Member State registered trader, who is in possession of the relevant Member State legislation for fixed oil products storage tanks within the European Union or European economic area Member State, the Member State concerned on a special permit (licence) or the location specified in the permit and holding a service sufficient amount of petroleum products. "
6. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 10 behind the number "7.3." with the name and the number "and" 7.4.
7. Add to 10.3. section behind the words "storage services" with the words "or reserve service".
8. Add to paragraph 11 behind the number "7.3." with the name and the number "and" 7.4.
9. Add to subparagraph 14.2.1 behind the numbers "7.1" with name and number "and" 7.4.
10. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 7.2. "behind the numbers" with name and number "and 7.3.".
11. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. State revenue service each month (up to the tenth second month by month, date on which provides information) compiled this provision 14. the reports referred to in point data."
12. Supplement with 22.1 points as follows: "If the State revenue service 22.1, taking control in cooperation with the European Union or European economic area Member State establishes non-compliance with the reserve requirements of the rules or these regulations 7.3 and 7.4 of the reserves referred to in point storage service or reserve service contract terms, a trader who has the duty to create and store the reserves within five working days after receipt of the invoice shall bear the costs associated with the controls in the European Union or European economic area Member State. "
13. Annex 1 Worded as follows: "annex 1 Cabinet 27 June 2006 of Regulation No 541 overview of oil (fuel) reserves in the annex, the text. Doc format available here the Prime Minister i. Godmanis economic Minister k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on august 2, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia