Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 5 April 2005, Regulations No. 237 "order In Which Communities Of The State Of The Apartment Mērķdotācij Issues"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 5.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.237 "Kārtība, kādā pašvaldībām piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas dzīvokļa jautājumu risināšanai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/179301
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 579 of 2008 in Riga on July 22 (Mon. No 52 4) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No. 237 "order in which communities of the State of the apartment mērķdotācij issues" Issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance in dealing with" the second subparagraph of article 28 to make a Cabinet of 5 April 2005, regulations No. 237 "order in which communities of the State of the apartment mērķdotācij issues" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr 59.; 2006, 62 no; 2007, 4. No, 89) the following amendments: 1. To replace paragraph 6, the words "the inflation increase the country" with the words "construction cost percentage change versus previous year".
2. Replace paragraph 8, the number and the word "may" with the number 1 and the word "February 1".
3. Delete paragraph 9.
4. Make the introductory paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. Authorities in the next budget year plans to implement any of these provisions 3.1., 3.2., 3.3, 3.4 or 3.5. the measures referred to in subparagraph and which have submitted that rule 8 the information referred to in paragraph 1 may be submitted until the Ministry: ".
5. Make the following introductory paragraph 12: ' 12. Municipalities, which in the next budget year intends to implement this rule 3.6. transactions referred to in this provision, and which provided the information referred to in point 8, to 1 may submit the following documents: the Ministry ".
6. Make a point 15 as follows: "State Agency" 15. Construction, energy and housing State Agency "(hereinafter Agency) the Minister of economy (hereinafter the Minister) in the order of appearance and the requests submitted by the municipality and documents."
7. Delete paragraph 19, the words "specify each region the percentage of mērķdotācij and".
8. Supplement with 19.1 points as follows: "If the law on State 19.1 budget for the current year of the approved total mērķdotācij amount is less than the amount requested, the local government Ministry calculates mērķdotācij the percentage of each planning region (hereinafter referred to as the region) in the region registered the number of persons with residential space to be secured in the first place, and two weeks shall notify municipalities that are included in the list of applicants."
9. Make a point 20 as follows: "20. The municipalities of mērķdotācij are awarded in the order in which they submitted documents in the Ministry."
10. Add to 28.1. section behind the words "procurement contract" with the word "purported".
11. Supplement with 28.3 points following below: "28.3. information about building (building agreement or a certified copy of the order and the būvuzraug relation written by certified copy)."
12. Express 33 as follows: "33. to receive the mērķdotācij (part of) this rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. implementation of the measures laid down in (c), the municipal quarterly (to the quarter in question, the first month the tenth date) submitted to the Commission for the expense of supporting documents and evidence on būvuzraug executed jobs."
13. Express 35 as follows: ' 35. The Commission shall examine the reports submitted by the municipality of expenditure supporting documents and shall take a decision on the costs of mērķdotācij or refusal to pay the mērķdotācij. The execution of the works and supervision of construction quality of būvuzraug. "
14. Replace the words "in paragraph 36.2. two weeks" with the word "month".
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 6 august 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia