Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 8 April 2004 The Regulation No 274 "rules On The Monitoring Of The Horse The Horse Work And Participation In The Horse Sport Competitions"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 8.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.274 "Noteikumi par zirgu pārraudzību, zirgu darba spēju novērtēšanu un dalību zirgu sporta sacensībās"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/179410
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 645 in Riga august 4 2008 (pr. No 55 51) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 8 April 2004 the Regulation No 274 "rules on the monitoring of the horse the horse work and participation in the horse sport competitions" Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of the Breeding, the third and fourth to make the Cabinet on 8 April 2004 the Regulation No 274 "rules on the monitoring of the horse the horse work and participation in the horse sport competitions" (Latvian journal, 2004, no. 64) follows : 1. Replace the text, the words "certified monitors" (fold) with the words "certified person" (fold).
2. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the monitoring carried out by a qualified person who has received a certificate of assessment of exterior horses or for the conduct of monitoring legislation on the subject the natural persons that perform evaluation and kontrolvērtēšan of animals, animal supervision. Monitoring their herds are carried out on the herd's owner if he has received a certificate in supervisory jobs. "
3. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the State Agency" agricultural data centre "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre) issued the previous year's monitoring results."
4. Make the introductory paragraph 6 by the following: "6. The horse shall be registered under the supervision of the ciltsdokumento laws of ciltsdokumentācij sort of monitoring data and defined according to the breeding program in the following data: the horse".
5. Express 8.1. subparagraph as follows: "to ensure monitoring 8.1 registration data in accordance with the laws of the sort of ciltsdokumentācij and these rules 6.1. and 6.3. data referred to in the bottom register;".
6. To supplement the provisions under point 8.3 below as follows: "8.3. until the next monitoring February 1 to provide a recognised breed of horse breeders ' organisation (hereinafter referred to as the Organization) these terms at the bottom of paragraph 6.1 monitoring data for each monitoring year."
7. Replace the words "in paragraph 9.3 monitors" with the word "monitoring".
8. Make paragraph 10 by the following: "the owner of the herd 10 has the following responsibilities: 10.1 to the next monitoring February 1 to give the Organization the provision referred to in paragraph 6.2. monitoring data for each year of monitoring;
10.2. to conclude with a certified person in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil law contract on monitor work performance when the herd owner does not perform monitoring in your flock. "
9. Supplement to chapter II 10.1 points as follows: "10.1 until the next monitoring Organisation on 1 March the Centre submitted that rule 6, paragraph a summary of monitoring data for each monitoring year."
10. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. Horse work ability assessed organisations created Commission."
11. Make the informative reference to European Union directives and decision as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council 26 June 1990 directive 90/428/EEC on trade in equidae intended for competitions and conditions for participation therein."
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 8 august 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia