The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the Penal Procedure Code of Latvia in Latvian penal procedure code in the following amendments: 1. Express article 1 by the following: "article 1. Criminal enforcement tasks execution criminal sentences is to ensure punishment of the convicted person for the criminal offence under the criminal penalties laid down in this code, as well as the execution of getting convicted and others carry out laws and refrain from committing criminal offences.
This code regulates criminal law criminal penalties provided for in the implementing rules and procedures, the legal status of convicted, State and local authorities for punishment. "
2. Express article 2 by the following: ' article 2. Criminal sanctions enforcement, the application of the laws and the sentence of the Convicted in accordance with the laws and regulations in force at the time of sentence, if the law or regulatory act does not provide otherwise.
Any person convicted in Latvia, the sentence in the territory of the Republic of Latvia, if binding international agreements provide otherwise. "
3. To make article 4 by the following: "article 4. The execution of criminal penalties and the basic principles of the Foundation for the execution of criminal penalties is the only legitimate entry into force of the judgment of the Court of Justice.
Using any type of criminal penalties, the significantly following guidelines: 1) penalty enforcement practice has provided statutory guarantees for the prevention of torture and inhuman or degrading punishment of the convicted person; execution target is not to inflict physical suffering or to degrade human dignity, or to eject him from the public;
2 convicted of discrimination is not permitted) depending on race, nationality, language, gender, social and property status, political opinion, religious beliefs and other criteria;
3) before the law all inmates are equal. "
4. Turn off the second and the second section of the chapter title, ' deprivation of liberty, the resettlement of the exiles ".
5. Put article 5 by the following: "article 5. Criminal enforcement authorities to criminal penalties imposed as a penalty, execution: 1) of the Ministry of Justice prison administration authorities: imprisonment imprisonment;
2) national police authorities-arrests;
3) Justice Ministry bailiff Department of district (City) court bailiffs — fine;
4) forced labour monitoring of local authorities — forced labour.
Criminal penalties imposed as additional penalty, executed under the supervision of the Ministry or the authority within the limits of its competence. "
6. Turn off the article 6.
7. Replace article 8, second paragraph, the word "crime" with the words "criminal offence".
8. To turn off the title of article 9 and the text, the words "the deprivation of liberty, the resettlement of the exiles".
9. Article 11 shall be expressed by the following: ' article 11. A custodial penalty enforcement system of the administration of the penitentiary institutions of the Republic of Latvia creates and removes the Ministry of Justice.
Prison authorities have the legal rights of the individual.
The Justice Ministry authorised personnel shall at regular intervals carry out inspections or audits of penitentiary institutions.
Tests as well as referred to in the third subparagraph of the staff the powers, rights and obligations established by the Minister of Justice.
Penitentiary for internal rules approved by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
10. Turn off the second part of article 12.
11. Turn off the second subparagraph of article 15.
12. in article 16: make the first paragraph by the following: "sentenced to imprisonment, which the punishment to be served a custodial institution, can leave the investigation to the district prison, the city's District Attorney and judicial sanctions, for a period of up to three months, but with the Attorney General's penalties — up to six months, if you need to make enquiries on the other person committed the criminal offence.";
replace the second paragraph, the words "article 77 of the code of criminal procedure" with the words "the provisions of the code of criminal procedure".
13. Replace the third paragraph of article 20, the words "crime" with the words "crime" and the words "the Regional Prosecutor '-with the words" judicial district attorney. "
14. in article 41: make the title, first and second subparagraph by the following: "article 41. Mode basic custodial institutions mode basic custodial authorities have sentenced mandatory isolation and supervision to them would not be possible to make new criminal offences; they exact unconditional obligations. different modes depending on the circumstances of the crime, convicted in nature, his personality and behavior.
Inmates wear personal clothing or certain types of clothing in accordance with the internal rules of the institutions. Inmates are subject to search by same sex person. ";
replace the third paragraph, the words "in prisons" closed with the words "penal regime for the lowest grade in the closed and partially closed prisons";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "the penitentiary institutions with superior order is determined strictly regulated the agenda."
to make a fifth as follows: "those convicted are not allowed to keep to myself money, valuables, as well as items that are prohibited to use custodial institutions. The ban will keep to myself money and valuables not apply to convicts who are serving sentences in open prisons. At the convicted were not permitted items and money removed. The money credited to the custodial authority's budget and used for the improvement of the conditions of the convicted utility. Their subject matter, and the list of goods and the quantity which can be located at the convicts, and cash withdrawal procedure is governed by the penitentiary of the internal rules. ";
to make the seventh subparagraph by the following: "list is convicted, but censored mailing and response content — verified."
15. Article 43 be worded as follows: "article 43. Food and essential items, the purchase of convicted allowed to buy food and essential items of a custodial institution earned money.
If inmates are not provided with the full moon, they and not capable of those convicted, pregnant women, nursing mothers, children and minors have the right to buy food and essential items for the money that is in their personal accounts.
Their food and essential items, a list of allowed to sell those convicted, regulate the penitentiary of the internal rules. Settlement for goods purchased custodial institutions, except in open prisons, not to be in cash, but with the transfer. Amount of money for a convicted allowed to buy goods in one month, determined by this code, and may not exceed one Cabinet of Ministers fixed minimum monthly wages. "
16. Make the text of article 45 as follows: "the convicts are allowed: temporary rendezvous on time from one hour to two hours, for a period lasting from six to forty-eight hours.
Brief encounters are allowed with relatives or other persons in the penitentiary institutions in the presence of a representative. Prolonged contact time is allowed to live with close relatives. For close relatives considered, adoptive parents, children, brothers and sisters, grandfather, grandmother, grandchild, as well as the spouse. If the convicted is not a close relative, or they don't go with the penitentiary administration's decision prolonged contact may also allow you to other relatives or other persons.
After the written submissions of the sentenced and the warden's permission, as well as long-term temporary rendezvous can be replaced by phone calls about the sentenced person or the means by which the conversation takes place.
Meeting agenda and replacing them with phone calls to regulate the penitentiary of the internal rules. "
17. Make the text of article 46 as follows: "legal aid to the convicted admitted Attorney. The number of such appointments is not limited and it is not provided for in this code include temporary or protracted meeting.
An attorney can meet only a custodial institution within the work. The content of the negotiations is not under control; If a convict or a lawyer wish they are alone. "
18. in article 46.1: replace the first paragraph, the words "of the Ministry of the Interior of the Prison Administration under the" with the words "the prisons under the authority of Government" and the words "Public Affairs Department" — with the words "public and Religious Affairs Department";
to complement the second part before the word "religious" with the words "legally registered";
make the third paragraph as follows: "the order in which those convicted allowed to meet with the cleric and take part in moral education, regulate the penitentiary of the internal rules.";
turn off the fourth and fifth.
19. Article 47 of the expression as follows:
"article 47. With the imprisonment of convicts the right to post and contribute to the convicts, which is located in a closed and partially closed prisons in, allowed to receive no more than eight years in the post, or contributions. One post or contribute to the gross weight may not exceed eight kilograms.
Mailings or contributions can be replaced with money transfers, the value of which does not exceed half of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary. For this amount you can buy goods convict penitentiary authorities store in addition article 43 of this code in the third part of the sum specified in the month when he is entitled to post or contribute.
The order in which the parcel post or contributions shall be adopted and given to those convicted, as well as a list of items that are prohibited to receive convicts with the contributions, and to regulate the penitentiary of the internal rules. "
20. in article 29.3: make the second paragraph by the following: "order in which custodial institutions allowed to use televisions and transistor radio, regulate the penitentiary of the internal rules, but for the failure of these arrangements for the administration of the television and radio can transistor to take away and put into storage in the warehouse or give up body nationals or persons who have transferred them to use for convicted.";
turn off third and fourth.
21. Article 49: Add to the name of the article after the word "correspondence" with the words "telegram and telephone conversations";
to supplement the first and third paragraph after the word "letter" with the words "and the telegram";
to supplement the article with the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh subparagraph by the following: "convicted and they addressed to the recipients to send the letter and telegram can withhold if: 1) it contains execution risk objectives, custodial institutions and the safety procedures;
2 the content transfer) could promote a criminal or administrative offence punishable;
3) they could endanger other persons legally protected rights and interests.
Hold letters and telegrams are recorded and stored in the institution that asked to censor list.
Convicts are allowed phone calls at their own expense, a number set in the custodial authority and comply with the sentence mode.
Telephone conversations except for telephone conversations with a lawyer is under control. "
22. Add to article 50 of the fourth paragraph as follows: "those convicted have the right to apply to the hearing of the complaint or suggestion to the relevant officials, which takes visitors to a custodial institution. If convicted, yet without making the other person. "
23. Make the second paragraph of article 50.1 the following wording: "the penalty enforcement system is the frontier subject all inmates in closed prisons, and partly in closed prisons, regardless of the duration of the penalty imposed; start with the Penal penal regime below the grade. "
24. Make the text of this article 50.3: "execution mode in closed prisons, and partly in closed prisons, this code, which provides: 1) execution mode in a gradually softening, to prepare for the release of the convicted and promote his into life after parole;
2) execution mode, to ensure that the requirements of the law sentenced behavior.
Prisoners can be moved from a closed prison sentence mode for the highest grade on the partially closed prison sentence mode average degree once served no less than half of the time, but the penalty from a closed prison sentence mode for the highest grade on the open prison after served not less than two thirds of the penalty time, on condition that the convict had no disciplinary record and it will promote his entry into life after release.
If convicted, the procedure laid down in this code has been subject to disciplinary punishment for gross violations of individual disciplines or systematic breaches of discipline him with the custodial authorities decision of the Administrative Commission may move from the open prison on a semi-enclosed prison sentence mode of the lowest degree, but from a closed prison to a closed prison sentence mode of the lowest grade.
In determining the sentence mode power limits, they favour the previous detention. "
25. in article: 50.4 to make the first paragraph by the following: "in a closed prison sentences being served: 1) the sentenced men, of which for deliberate crimes are sentenced to imprisonment for a period longer than five years;
2) inmates, which will replace the death penalty with deprivation of liberty;
3) inmates, who moved from the partially closed prisons due to the coarse or systematic violations. "mode;
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "Convicted launches penal regime for the lowest grade. After inserting them in prison to be served in that capacity for not less than one quarter of the penalty imposed. If convicted, the provisional detention or execution authority did not commit a new criminal offence of serious or systematic violations of the regime, and if it will promote his nostāšano to repair the track, their taking into account the time spent in pre-trial detention, the authorities of a decision of the Administrative Commission before the deadline can move from mode to mode of grade average. Not less than one-quarter of the sentenced him to endure the fine mode average power, but the rest of it — the highest grade mode. From the highest grade him with custodial authority decision of the Administrative Commission may move to partially closed prisons or in law before the date of the release. ";
replace the sixth paragraph, the words "savrupkamer" with the words "vienieslodzījum" camera;
to make the seventh paragraph as follows: "those convicted who are serving prison sentences in a closed penal regime the uttermost, have the right to: 1) use the six year long tryst, from twelve to twenty-four hours and six temporary tryst, from one hour to two hours;
2) receive six shipments or contributions of the year;
3) shopping store for prison in the amount of money one of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary;
4) use three phone calls per month;
5) use the personal televisions and transistor radio;
6) morning rise time to bed down in the station found out of camera;
7) to wear personal clothing or certain types of clothing;
8) wear short hair;
9) order of the day in the time scheduled independently visit the prison ambulance shop, cafeteria and library;
10) to participate in sports, cultural and religious activities. ";
to supplement the article with the eighth and the ninth subparagraph by the following: "convicts who are serving prison sentences in a closed penal regime, the average grade is right: 1) use a four year long tryst, from eight to sixteen hours and six temporary tryst, from one hour to two hours;
2) receive four shipments or contributions to the year;
3) shopping in the store on the prison money amount that does not exceed three quarters of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary;
4) use two phone calls per month;
5) to exercise the rights laid down in the seventh part of this article 5. — paragraph 10.
Convicts who are serving prison sentences in a closed penal regime for the lowest grade, have the right to: 1) use year three lengthy encounters — from six to twelve hours and four temporary tryst, from one hour to two hours;
2) get three shipments or contributions to the year;
3) with prison staff to shop through the prison shop four times a month for the total sum of money not exceeding half of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary;
4) use one phone per month;
5) use walking or participate in sports games in the fresh air not less than one hour per day;
6) prison staff to get through (swap) books the prison library;
7) order of the day in time to watch tv outside the camera equipped room in the presence of prison staff;
8) visit the prison Chapel worship and meet with clergy alone;
9) authorization of the Administration to wear personal clothing. "
26. Express 50.5 text of article by the following: "partially closed prisons sentences being served: 1) convicted women who convicted for intentional crimes;
2) men who convicted for deliberate crimes are sentenced to imprisonment for a period longer than two years, but not longer than five years;
3) inmates who moved from closed prisons due to the exemplary behaviour;
4) inmates who moved from open prisons due to the coarse or systematic breaches of discipline;
5) inmates, who after reaching adulthood shifted from juvenile correctional institutions.
Partially closed prisons are convicted in the guard and constant monitoring. The convicted sentence mode for the lowest grade served in closed Chambers of penalties.
After inserting the jail sentenced to not less than one-fifth of the sentence to be served in a fine time sentence mode for the lowest grade, not less than one fifth — parole mode average power, but the remaining part of the sentence: a sentence mode of the highest grade. That sentence convicted penal regime at the highest grade, can with the custodial authorities decision of the Administrative Commission to transfer to an open prison or lawfully in relatively early release.
Convicted of closed prisons moved to partly closed prison sentence mode average degree, but from open prisons and juvenile correctional institutions — to partly closed prison sentence mode of the lowest grade.
Convicts who are serving punishment in part a closed prison sentence mode in higher level have the right to: 1) use the eight year long tryst, from twenty-four to forty-eight hours and eight temporary tryst, from an hour and a half to two hours;
2) receive eight parcels or contributions for a year;
3) shopping store for prison in the amount of money one of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary;
4) use four calls a month;
5) use the rights provided for in this code, the seventh subparagraph of article 50.4 5. — paragraph 10;
6) the warden's permission to leave the prison temporarily to the territory to seven 24-hour or annual to five 24-hour States due to the close relatives of the death or serious illness that threatens the life of the sick. Outside the prison, the time spent will be charged at the time of the sentence.
Convicts who are serving punishment in part a closed prison sentence mode average power, have the right to: 1) use the six year long tryst, from twenty-four to thirty-six hours and six temporary tryst, from an hour and a half to two hours;
2) receive six shipments or contributions of the year;
3) shopping in the store on the prison money amount that does not exceed three quarters of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary;
4) use the rights provided for in the sixth part of this article 4.-6.
Convicts who are serving punishment in part a closed prison sentence mode for the lowest grade, have the right to: 1) use a four year long tryst, from twelve to twenty-four hours and four temporary tryst, from an hour and a half to two hours;
2) receive four shipments or contributions to the year;
3) shopping store for prison amount not exceeding half of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary;
4) use the rights provided for in this code, the ninth subparagraph of article 50.4 4. — paragraph 9. "
27. Express 50.6 the first paragraph as follows: "in the open prison sentences being served inmates: 1) which punished for committing a criminal offence;
2) who were prosecuted for criminal offences committed negligently;
3) which for deliberate crimes are sentenced to imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years;
4) which moved from the partially closed prisons due to the exemplary behavior. "
make the third paragraph as follows: "in open prisons, inmates stay in dormitory-type rooms. Residential and business premises can be delimited with a fence without external guarding, but inmates are monitored. The warden's permission they can live a personal home or private (īrēto) apartments with family in the area, which is determined by the warden after coordination with the prison administration; they must not be arbitrary, without administration permission to leave certain areas and avoid prison in the registration services. Other requirements which must be observed in open prisons, those convicted included penitentiary of the internal rules. ";
to supplement the article with the sixth follows: "convicted in open prisons have the right to: 1) pursuant to the prescribed procedure for the day the checks until the morning to sleep independently move in the third paragraph of this article within the territory;
2) wear personal clothing, the store money and valuables to himself, to spend money (shopping) at its discretion;
3) engage the private farm with gardening, poultry and livestock production;
4) admit to himself the guest post or receive, contributions without limits. "
28. in article 50.7: to complement the second subparagraph by the following text: "if convicted behaviour preclude leave her education authority for minors or early release from parole. Custodial authorities sort and the subsequent penal regime sentenced the degree determined by the penitentiary authorities the Administrative Commission before transfer to prison convicted. ";
make the fifth subparagraph of point 2 and 3 as follows: "2) get 12 parcel post or contribute to the year or of article 47 of this code in the second part of the cash received within correctional institutions to shop in the store;
3) use procurement every month the amount of money one of the Cabinet's minimum monthly salary; ";
express the sixth follows: "teaching education institutions for minors zoom in general education institutions and the regulation of the Minister of Justice confirmed the instruction that is matched by the Minister of education and science."
29. To exclude article 50.8.
30. To supplement the code with the seventh chapter of "A" the following: "the seventh" (A) "chapter custodial institutions Administrative Commission Article 50.9. The establishment of the Administrative Commission and the composition of each of the custodial institution by the prisons administration proposal with an order of the Minister of Justice shall establish the Administrative Commission.
The penitentiary authorities Chairman of the Administrative Commission is a prison administration official, Deputy Chairman of the authority, the members of the Commission, the Authority's staff, as well as State and local government bodies and social organizations authorized representatives.
Article 50.10. The tasks of the Administrative Commission of the penitentiary institutions the task of the Administrative Commission is to contribute to the progressive implementation of the penalty system and strengthen the proper placement of the convicted custodial institutions in accordance with the provisions laid down in this code, the classification principles of the convicted.
Custodial institutions Administrative Commission in accordance with the procedure laid down in this code shall take decisions on the execution mode softening or hardening of those convicted of one particular type of jail or their transfer to other custodial institution shall submit proposals to the Court on conditional release convicted before the deadline and also of the additional penalty: the police control — reducing the time delay or release from it.
Article 50.11. Decision of the Administrative Commission of the penal regime of relaxation of the penitentiary institutions the Administrative Commission may take the following decisions: 1) moved from a closed prison sentenced to prison partly closed;
2) move the convicted from prison partially closed to the open prison;
3) propose to the Court to release a convict who served in the regime of penalties the highest or average grade, from penal relatively early;
4) move the convicted of parole mode lower to parole mode average;
5) move the convicted of parole mode average grade to the penal regime of the highest degree;
6) propose the additional penalty imposed by a court, a police control, reduction or elimination of the period.
On the penal regime stepping custodial authorities the Administrative Commission may take the following decisions: 1) move from the open prison, convicted on semi-enclosed prison sentence mode of the lowest degree;
2) move from semi-private convicted prison sentence mode lower to a closed prison sentence mode of the lowest degree;
3) move from convicted penal regime in the highest degree to the penal regime average;
4) move the convicted of parole mode average grade to the penal regime of the lowest grade.
Deciding on execution mode softening or hardening, take into account the behaviour of the sentenced imprisonment.
50.12 article. The session of the Administrative Commission of the penitentiary institutions of the Administrative Commission, the hearing can occur if they are participating in more than half the members of the Commission and the Prosecutor.
The meeting chaired by the President of the Administrative Commission or his Deputy; not be allowed to conduct the hearing to ask one of the members of the Commission.
Meetings of the Advisory rights can also participate in other penitentiary institutions employees who are not members of the Administrative Commission.
Things to consider and decide the sentenced and, if he so wishes, in the presence of his defence after hearing objections and explanations. Juvenile correctional institution for the meetings of the Administrative Commission may also participate in parents.
In the course of the meeting Protocol. The minutes shall be signed by the President and the Secretary.
Decisions shall be taken by open vote, by simple majority, and shall indicate the results of the vote. If the votes are divided into equal, the decision about which voted President.
The decision of the hearing, notify the convicted and explaining his rights to appeal against that decision to the Court.
The decision shall be signed by the President and confirmed by the Secretary, with the coat of arms stamps and add the sentenced person thing.
Records in the Administrative Commission Secretary.
Repeated proceedings permitted no sooner than three months from the date of the decision.
50.13 article. Appeal against decision of the Administrative Commission of the convict can lodge a complaint, but the Prosecutor: protests on custodial authorities decision of the Administrative Commission, within 10 days from the date of its adoption.
Complaints or protests on custodial authorities examine the decisions of the Administrative Commission of the district (City) Court in whose territory the activities of a custodial institution, the code of criminal procedure of Latvia. "
31. the express article 51 as follows: "article 51. With the involvement in the work of the convicted convicted of involvement in the work of penitentiary establishments, where the penitentiary administration is likely to provide convicted with work. Retirement age, as well as a convicted sasniegušo convicted of first or second group work involving people with disabilities after their election.
Inmates who are serving punishment sentence mode for the lowest grade, working in isolated compartments. National and other types of companies convicted of arranging the work placement of special production facilities, subject to the provisions of security and isolation. Inmates may engage in crafts.
Jobs and positions, which prohibits the use of convict labor, regulate the penitentiary of the internal rules.
Those convicted for the work paid Cabinet. Employers who employ convicted, you can use the tax laws to tax incentives provided for. "
32. in article 52: make the first part as follows: "those convicted of a certain eight-hour workday six working days of the week. Work (Exchange) the start and end of a particular custodial institutions agenda. Those convicted to be granted one rest day a week, they are exempted from the labour holidays. ";
express the fifth and sixth the following: "workers are convicted that sentence in prison, granted to a six day long paid vacation, but workers are minors convicted — 12 day long paid vacation. Inmates who are serving sentences in open prisons, if they are not punished for disciplinary action in the last 30 days, with the permission of the warden vacation can spend outside the designated area.
Convicts that exceed the norm or exemplary development shall carry out the duties assigned to, or work hard and work harmful to health, as well as those convicted of first or second group of disabled persons and convicts who have reached retirement age, an annual paid leave of six working days shall be extended for up to 12 day 18 working days of the minors and minors convicted. ";
off the seventh;
to make eighth-such: "Sentenced to work, subject to organise health and safety rules in accordance with the law."
33. off 53. and article 54.
34. the express 54. text of article as follows: "the deprivation of liberty of the persons notiesātaj estimated earnings and other income 25 percent to cover part of the report to cover the expenditure related to the maintenance custodial institutions.
Of the remaining amount of the deductions made by the injunction and other Executive documents of the civil procedure law to the extent that the deduction was convicted after all personal account could set off at least 20 percent of the estimated earnings, but who have reached the retirement age of the convicted, sentenced the first and second groups of disabled persons, minors, pregnant women and their children who are convicted in prison, children's personal account — at least 40 percent of the estimated earnings and other income.
Employers who employ convicted, make social security payments for each worker, as well as contributions to the budget of the worker's remuneration (earnings) withheld social security payments and withholding personal income tax. "
35. Supplement article 56 the second subparagraph with the following sentence: "After the elections in those convicted can employ longer."
36. Express the ninth chapter name as follows: "the penitentiary institutions the educational activity".
37. Article 57 of the expression as follows: "article 57. Custodial institutions in education to work tasks to custodial institutions of upbringing work tasks are the following: 1) reach out to those convicted created a positive attitude to the statutory order and elections to respect it;
2) in collaboration with the convicts, to provide custodial institution normal psychological atmosphere;
3) to improve the knowledge and the convicted to bring their cultural level, as well as to develop appropriate initiatives;
4) prepare for the release of the convicted.
Convicted participation in education is stimulējam and positive measurable. "
38. Express article 58 the second subparagraph by the following: "correctional institutions for minors administration creates training and Education Council. The Council consists of representatives of the Administration, teachers, teachers, other staff and members of the public. Training and Education Council is an advisory body. It works in accordance with the by-laws, to be approved by the administration. "
39. Article 59: replace the second paragraph, the words "and the specific arrangements" with the words "and in particular penal regime";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "with the convicts, who are serving punishment sentence mode for the lowest grade in a closed Chamber, primarily organized individual upbringing."
40. To make the tenth chapter name as follows: "sentenced to imprisonment in General, professional-technical education and vocational training".
41. Article 62 be expressed by the following: ' article 62. Sentenced to imprisonment in general education institutions of deprivation of liberty are provided training to the sentenced young people could acquire general education.
Custodial institutions convicts held in mainstream training is encouraged and taken into account in determining their correction and pāraugšan. "
42. Article 64: make the first paragraph by the following: "custodial institutions is organised vocational training professions convicted that inmates can work while in prison and after release from parole, as well as being given the opportunity to acquire professional technical education.";
adding to the third paragraph, the words "or elections in other times";
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph by the following: "professional technical education and professional training in production takes place on order, which is determined by the Minister of Justice after consulting the Minister of education and science."
43. Supplement article 65, the first paragraph, the words "and can be useful at the Penal".
44. Express and article 66.67 the following: ' article 66. Convicted dismissal custodial institutions in connection with the preparations for exams and it sort of frees convicted of working a custodial institutions to organize exams for the time for legislative work.
Wages for them this time is not calculated, the diet shall be issued free of charge.
Convicts who are in open prison, sort of the purpose of the examination is allowed to leave the penitentiary authorities.
Article 67. The order in which those convicted of organized training for general education, vocational technical education and professional training to those convicted of training general education, vocational and technical education and vocational training organised by the Cabinet. "
45. To express the eleventh chapter name as follows: "those convicted to imprisonment and penalties applicable incentives".
46. Article 68: put the title and first paragraph as follows: "article 68. With the imprisonment of convicted applicable incentives for good behavior and fair attitude to work and learning prison administration authorities convicted the following incentives may be applied: 1) expressing gratitude;
2) allow to receive additional mailings or contributions, but not more than six additional mailings or contributions for a year;
3) in addition to the grant of a temporary or lasting meeting but not more than six additional meeting per year;
4 correctional institutions) minors: allow to leave the parental authority or by the institution for a period of up to eight hours;
5) before the specified time, the disciplinary measure imposed earlier delete. ";
to turn off the second paragraph, the words "or the replacement of part of the sentence served by easier sentences."
47. Add to article 70 of the third, fourth, fifth and sixth in the following wording: "the penalty isolator can only be convicted who have committed serious or systematic violations of the penal regime.
Grossly penal offences considered the arrangements: 1) natural resistance to custodial staff of the institution;
2) another convicted natural or otherwise influence their humiliation of human dignity;
3) alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or psychotropic medication use, storage or distribution;
4) participate in the card game or another game, for material or other benefits, and the winning of extortion;
5) refusal to execute a custodial staff of the institution's legal claim.
On the systematic violations constitute the regime penitentiary of internal rules violations committed by two or more times, if the previous infringement in the past 6 months, no disciplinary action has been imposed.
On parole violation in open mode prisons convicted can be applied the following penalties: 1) rebuke;
2) prohibit leave prison administration indicate the territory for a period of up to three months;
3) Insert insulator fine up to 15 a day;
4) transfer to partially closed prisons. "
48. in article 71: Add to the fifth subparagraph, the first sentence with the words "higher officials";
to supplement the article with the sixth part as follows: "article 70 of this law in the first and sixth part impose the penalties provided for in the prison officer's written decision, except the warning that you can communicate orally."
49. Article 72 of the expression as follows: "article 72. Officials apply incentives and imposes disciplinary sanctions against those convicted in a list of the officials who have authority to apply incentives and impose disciplinary penalty for those convicted, as well as their extent governed by the penitentiary of the internal rules. "
50. the twelfth chapter be expressed as follows: "the twelfth chapter of a convicted civil liability article 75. Convicted of a liability for the damage caused if the convict that served a custodial sentence, with its prettiesiskaj activities caused injury to another person, he is liable under civil law for them.
76. article. Loss recovery procedure If a convict willingly agrees to pay damages, which the parole period caused to another person, he writes about the obligations of the concerned article, submitted by the penitentiary authorities and suffered losses, the Chief benefit is deducted from the salaries of the guilty or the features in his personal account, according to the prison authorities, the Chief's order.
If a convict penal damages during a voluntary refund, they recover the civiltiesāšan order in General. "
51. the thirteenth chapter title to replace the words "medico-sanitary provision" with the words "medical care".
52. Article 77: make the first paragraph by the following: "convicts who are serving sentences of imprisonment institutions, ensuring epidemiological safety and hygiene rules under domestic conditions. Housing provision in prisons in the dormitory-type rooms to one of the convicted may not be less than 2.5 square meters for men and 3 square meters for women and minors, but vienieslodzījum camera-not less than 9 square meters. ";
make the second paragraph, the second sentence by the following: "inmates dependent with a seasonal dry.";
make the second sentence of the third paragraph the following wording: "nutritional standards differentiated according to the nature of the work to be convicted."
to make a fifth by the following: "nutrition and convicted domestic need for material security rules are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
to supplement the article with the sixth follows: "inmates who are serving sentences in a closed and partially closed prisons in parole mode the lowest grade, dependent with the penitentiary of the internal rules for the types of clothing and footwear."
53. Article 78 of the expression as follows: "article 78. The deprivation of liberty to be convicted in the medical treatment of a convicted and jailed the penitentiary medical services State-guaranteed medical assistance is provided to Cabinet and set the agenda. General medical assistance with inmates and detainees receive medical treatment in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
If convicted to imprisonment requires immediate medical attention, which the prison medical institution is not able to provide such assistance, they provide another medical institution. Custodial authority shall ensure the security of the sentenced.
If sentenced to imprisonment during the sentence have a baby, the penitentiary administration is obliged to inform in writing of that fact to the vital statistics office where the area is in a custodial institution, to be able to register the child's birth.
Custodial institutions apply to sentenced to forced feeding according to medical criteria, if convicted in the prolonged fasting threatens his life. "
54. Supplement article 79 of the code with the following: "article 79. The treatment of prisoners suffering from dangerous infectious diseases the penitentiary administration assures the necessary measures for the prevention of communicable diseases and fight it in cases where the risk of disease spread.
Convicted who have contracted tuberculosis in the active form or infected by the human immunodeficiency virus, treating specially installed in the penitentiary hospitals or hospital departments, which ensure increased external security and internal monitoring. This treatment of the patient, if necessary, may call up the medical treatment from other institutions. "
55. off the fourteenth chapter.
56. Article 84: Add to the first subparagraph of paragraph 5, the words "or other" and the first part of paragraph 6 by the following: ' 6) to stop the escape of convicted attempt. ";
make the fifth part of the second sentence as follows: "of all the special features use cases, with the exception of the use of handcuffs, prison administration authorities shall immediately notify the public prosecutor and the prison administration boss.";
turn off the sixth paragraph, the words "in coordination with the Ministry of Welfare of the Republic of Latvia".
57. To replace the words "in article 84.1 Interior Ministry prison administration chief" with the words "prison administration boss" and the words "for the crime of" with the words "criminal offences".
58. To replace the words "in article 52.3 of the Ministry of Interior of the jail administration" with the words "prison administration".
59. in article 85: replace paragraph 3 of the first paragraph, the word "arrested" (fold) with the word "prisoner" (fold), and in the fourth subparagraph, the word "detention", with the words "prison";
Add to the first part of paragraph 4, after the word "the" with the words "serious or particularly serious";
make the third paragraph as follows: "firearm may be used by the Minister of Justice, the Ministry of Justice or the Prisons Administration Chief's instructions even when going with pogroms, the burning or the taking of hostages-related riots or massive resistance to the penitentiary administration, if by other means to stop these activities. Riot and escape accidents involving the Ministry of the Interior. "
adding to the sixth part of the second sentence, the words "and the prisons administration boss".
60. off the fourth section.
61. Article 111 of the Present text by the following: "plea for the release of the convicted of parole are: 1) the judgment of the Court of Justice established in the sentence;
2 the application of amnesty);
4) ruling on the release of the conditional sentence before the deadline;
5) ruling on release from parole due to the fact that the convicted have psychiatric disorders, or other serious illness that prevented further penal. "
62. Article 112: to replace the title of the article and in the first paragraph, the word "place" with the word "authorities";
replace the third paragraph, the words "top boss" with the words "prison administration chief";
express the fourth, fifth and sixth the following wording: "custodial authority boss, or who his replacement, explain the person released its obligations and rights after release, as well as to inform it of the probation service to the location where the person exempted, if necessary, be able to ask for help to find temporary housing and receive advice on issues related to the return to society.
To be completely settled the issue in his personal account in money, his valuables and personal belongings, documents and papers of a custodial institution for education and training, as well as specific pattern statement, indicating the release framework and actually served a custodial sentence. At the request of exempted him issue.
From juvenile correctional authorities freed less than 18 years of age, to the parents or persons who replace them. If this is not possible because the parents are dead or unknown or who are deprived of parental authority or the guardian is canceled, the custodial authority administration shall inform the probation service, who, in cooperation with the minor's place of residence before family courts (pagastties) take steps to make a specific place of residence of minors and deal with his employment. "
63. Article 113 off.
64.115. Article be expressed as follows: "article 115. The proposal to release the convict from the Penal relatively early If the convicted under existing laws may apply for conditional early release from punishment, the body that runs fine, after the decision of the Administrative Commission, as well as the sentenced or his counsel shall submit the written request is received the city (district) court action within the territory of the penitentiary institution, the application for conditional early release of the sentenced penalty. Convicted or his Defender's written request must first examine the Administrative Commission.
The application and accompanying materials must include the information which describes the behavior of the convicted, his attitude towards work and study throughout the sentence, as well as information about the sentenced into life, readiness to have freedom, about the possible place of residence and occupation after release from parole. At the same time with the application sent to the Court of the persons concerned. Convict shall participate in the hearing.
If the Court refuses to release convicted conditionally, repeating a proposal on conditional early release may be submitted not earlier than six months from the date of the decision of refusal. "
65. Make the text of this article 116: "If a convict penal time ill with psychiatric illness or other serious, incurable disease, which he is unable to continue to endure the punishment, imposed the penalty enforcement authority shall ensure that in accordance with the law are made for tiespsihiatrisk or tiesmedicīnisk inspection. Depending on the doctor and an opinion from the Commission in accordance with the criminal law penalty enforcement authority may propose to the Court to release that person from further penal.
Application for release of convicted from further sentence along with the doctor and to the opinion of the Commission, in which case the person must be given information about the sentenced health or mental state at the time of the sentence, the information that had been the basis for a proposal to release a convict from the Penal, as well as information about a person's possible future location of dispatched the district (City) Court in whose territory the operation execution authority. "
66. following the twentieth chapter of the expression: "the twentieth chapter assistance to persons released from custodial institutions article 117. Penitentiary in cooperation with probation services no later than three months before the expiry of the punitive custodial authority administration shall inform the probation service about the upcoming release of the convicted and by this service find out opportunities in employment and should, if necessary, also the possibility to find him temporary accommodation.
Liberation Day, issuing personal documents, custodial officer should be informed about the probation service location, which released one can search for necessary assistance in starting a life in freedom.
118. article. Material assistance to persons released from custodial institutions for persons released from prison authorities, a Cabinet and set the agenda covered the fare to the place of residence or workplace, in one-time costs and benefits provided with seasonal clothing and footwear.
119. article. From custodial institutions exempted persons out of work and provision of housing for persons released from prison authorities, have the right to lawfully registered at State employment service unemployed status.
If necessary, the persons released from penal, Municipal Council (the Council) provides a living area.
Disabled persons and persons of retiring age at their request by the social care institutions.
Minors whose parents have died or are unknown or whose parents deprived of parental authority, the former residence of the family courts (pagastties) appointed guardian or decide on their children's orphanage into correctional institution or audžuģimen. "
67. To make the twenty-first chapter of the following: "in the twenty-first chapter of the probation service and tasks article 120. Probation service, its establishment and purpose of the probation service creates a cabinet as the Ministry of Justice to an independent national authority.
Probation service was created to reduce custodial sentences adverse effect and help persons released from prison authorities, into the lives, freedom, I.
121. article. Probation service probation service tasks to: 1) to maintain a link with the prison authorities to obtain regular information about people will be exempted from these institutions;
2) help a custodial sentence of izcietušaj persons find non-profit activity;
3) to ensure that the persons exempt farm with no home until they are allocated a permanent living area;
4 inform the family courts) (pagastties) for the release of the minors, which does not have a parent or guardian;
5) in cooperation with the police authorities to find out their personal lives, which will be released after the arrest of criminal sentence — — and which a certain police control after the principal prison to provide counsel for solving problems concerned;
6) in collaboration with the prison administration and other national and local government institutions as possible to help convicts who do not have identity documents, to release them to request or get;
7) advising of the custodial authorities released persons on the solution of the problems linked to the launch of the freedom of life.
This challenges the probation service cooperates with other national and local government institutions, non-governmental and public organizations. These institutions and organizations have the responsibility to promote thorough as possible and within their competence, to provide the necessary information and assistance. "
68. the supplement to the twenty-second chapter 125. and article 126 of the following: ' article 125. Police control replacement by imprisonment If a person determined by a court on the application of police control, malicious breach its rules, district (City) Court in the territory of which that person is resident, after inspecting police authorities of either the application is not served in accordance with the criminal law and the code of criminal procedure of Latvia established may be replaced by imprisonment.
Article 126. Police control the reduction or cancellation of the period if the convict who police determined either as control, a custodial institution with exemplary behavior proves that he has changed, these authorities the Administrative Commission may propose a conditional early release of convicted of a penal or reduction of the period of this additional penalty or cancellation. The application must be submitted to the district (municipal) court action within the territory of the penitentiary institution.
If convicted, who as a either a police control, during this sentence with good behavior proves that he has changed, the controlling authority of the Police Commissioner may propose the district (City) Court in the area where the sentenced person lives, reduce or cancel either additional penalty. "
69. the sixth section to express the following: "section a sixth Arrest twenty-third chapter arrest enforcement order article 127. The arrest of the place of execution, divorce housing convicted with arrest inmates are kept in kopieslodzījum the national police authorities arrest engineered isolated and guarded premises. Based on the request of the sentenced, if the free space, you can keep vienieslodzījum convicted.
Persons sentenced to arrest there separately from other categories of prisoners. Separately deployable men, women, minors, as well as persons who previously suffered a custodial sentence.
With the arrest of convicted soldiers are kept virssardz. Separately deployable officers, instructors, and soldiers, as well as to arrest inmates — separate from the disciplinary punishment in the military.
128. article. With the arrest of convicted legal situation, execution transfers to the authority and the reception it arrested the convicted is article 9 of this code in the convicted legal situation with the exceptions provided for in this section and additions.
Addressing the execution authority to arrest convicted, must comply with this code, the provisions laid down in article 15.
Welcome to arrest convicted execution authority, they recorded, marks the beginning of the sentence and the end of the period, the personal file of the machine, if the convict is not found in the jail investigation and personal things are not, and an introduction to the enforcement authorities of this fine internal rules of procedure, which shall be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
129. article. With the arrest of convicted rights and restrictions on the right To arrest convicted has the right to: 1) submit requests or complaints;
2) on any number of send and receive letters and telegrams that are subject to inspection;
3) meet with a lawyer and, if the attachment is an alien convict — with its national diplomatic or consular officers;
4) use walks in the fresh air or to participate in sports games — minors no less than one and a half hours, minors, not less than two hours a day.
With the arrest of convicted minors allowed the monthly meeting for a period of up to one and a half hour with the parents or persons who replace them.
With the arrest of a convicted person in the adult sentence is not allowed during a meeting with relatives or other persons, with the exception of the first paragraph of this article, paragraph 3.
The Internet is allowed only in cases of extreme necessity and in exceptional cases.
With the arrest of those convicted are not allowed to buy food, receive contributions, money transfers, mail (parcels and small packages), except personal hygiene items, tobacco products, drugs, which are recommended by the doctor, and seasonal clothing, you can receive one shipment or in the form of contributions once a month or buy with transfer using the administration of the funds, if any are convicted personal account.
Mailing and response content is checked.
With the arrest of convicts are allowed to read books, newspapers, listen to the radio, but mainstream or vocational training measures are not covered.
Money and valuables to arrest convicted to himself may not be stored. Penalty enforcement Administration provides property and withdrawn the money.
130. article. Housing and providing medical assistance To arrest convicted under municipal conditions, diet and State guaranteed medical assistance provides the penalty enforcement authority under the Cabinet's norms and procedures.
Penalty enforcement authority supplies the following convicted with seasonal clothing and linens, but wish, they can also use personal clothing.
Each is furnished with the arrest of a convicted individual bed with bedding.
131. article. With the arrest of convicted of involvement in the execution of the work, the authority has the right to arrest convicted without remuneration involved the space and utility maintenance and cleaning of objects, which are placed in their use.
With the arrest of convicted other jobs not usually involved, but if they are involved in different works, about the salary payable to the Cabinet.
132. article. With the arrest of convicted applicable incentives and disciplinary action to arrest convicted sentence for good behavior can be applied to the following incentives: 1) remove the disciplinary measure imposed earlier;
2) expressing gratitude;
3) allow one phone per month.
For penal offences with the seizure of the convicted can warn or reprimand or insert their penalty isolator on this code, article 70, first paragraph, points 6 and 7 in the specified time and subject to the second paragraph of that article. "
70. To supplement the code with the seventh title as follows: "the seventh title of a non-criminal enforcement of the twenty-fourth chapter of forced labour enforcement order article 133. Convicted duty to apply for parole for Convicted in the municipality, which sentenced to forced labor, is obliged within five days after receiving a copy of a judgment become final, log on to the municipality in whose territory the convict, sentenced to live in a penal.
If the convict does not fulfil this obligation and to avoid the Penal period specified does not log on to the local government, they warn of forced labour replacing with attachment.
Transport expenses incurred upon the convicted municipality to apply for parole, and then arrived at the designated forced labour shall be borne by the municipality.
134. article. The municipal service that controls the execution of forced labour forced labour enforcement is familiar with the City Council, a Parish Council or Parish Councils of several jointly established forced labour monitoring service.
Forced labour monitoring service by the judge or the President of the Court of Justice and the Court of Justice of the order of receipt of the copy of the judgment is obliged: 1) control when convict comes to apply for parole;
2) register to sentence convicted the applicant;
3) explain the convicted penal conditions and arrangements;
4 convicted the secondment) provide to the employer or a specific job;
5) enter into a contract with an employer convicted of involvement in forced labour;
6) control how a convict doing work, and every day I find out from the employer;
7) list the hours worked for each of the previous day;
8) if the convicted avoid the penal or objective reasons not be able to continue this sentence, prepare and submit to the district (municipal) Court application for the need to replace the appropriate penalty, the convicted of forced labor — with another type of punishment;
9) following the judgment enforcement is to notify the Court that delivered the judgment.
Article 135. Conditions to be complied with by convicts who are sentenced to forced labour for parole during forced labour involved must be respected in the workplace adopted internal rules, work discipline, safety and labour protection rules must be carried out in good faith to work, you must follow assigned employer instructions each day to work the number of hours specified.
If convicted of the disease or other important reasons for him not being able to do the work, he shall notify the supervisory authorities forced labour that, recognizing the sentenced work absences for justifiable reasons, the execution of the penalty can be suspended for a period not longer than one week, or I have been ill, making the appropriate entry in the personal file. Convicted instead of LFS vacation or study leave is not a basis for suspension of the fine.
136. article. Forced labour forced labour sentence time served counted during the hours that the convict had been forced to work under the supervision of the designated work.
Forced labor convicts may be employed in working days not more than two hours, but with the consent of the sentenced — no more than four hours after the permanent workplace or training and no more than four hours in day robes.
Convicts involved in the forced labor of the week should be carried out not less than 12 hours, but if the Government can not provide regularly convicted them of work, forced labour can employ fewer than 12 hours per week.
137. article. The duties of the employer, employing forced labour by convicted employer who has entered into an agreement with the Municipal Council (the Council) for employment or employing convicts convicted without contract in the interest of the local authorities, those convicted of a particular show work that they can do after work or after a standing workplace learning, and brings those convicted: 1) safety requirements according to working conditions, provide it with protection and internal regulations;
2) supply the convicted with the necessary work tools and instruments;
3) monitor the inmates performed seated.
The employer shall inform the authorities of the day forced labour for each of the supervisory authorities sentenced the number of hours worked or the avoidance of Penal and every month is transferred to the municipality, to which the contract of employment of convicted money for work done to the extent provided for in the Treaty.
Article 138. With the forced labour of convicts responsibility if the convict penal time without justification does not meet the conditions of the sentence and order with which he was presented, authorities forced labour monitoring service after the reasons in writing for the clearance of the warn about possible consequences convicted of forced labor and to arrest under criminal law.
If the convict does not take into account the warning and without justification again violating parole conditions and procedures that Act would be considered malicious evasion of parole, and forced labour monitoring service of the district (City) Court application for the replacement of this punishment to arrest under criminal law.
The twenty-fifth chapter of the fines enforcement order article 139. Execution of fines in criminal fines, whether principal or additional penalty, enforced on the basis of the Court's injunction, issued under a judgment which has the force of res judicata in criminal convicted person.
The injunction issued by the Court of first instance that sentenced the imposed fine.
The injunction, together with a copy of the Court judgment shall send bailiffs to the execution chambers at the residence of the convicted or their property locations.
140. article. The fine recovery procedures after the injunction and the receipt of the judgment of the court bailiff in writing invite convicted attend the Office of bailiff, which instructs the convicted 10 days pay in the injunction specified amount of cash or to make the first payment until the period set by the Court, if the Court is divided within the execution of the judgment.
After the payment of the fine in the convict shall submit the receipt to the bailiff or other bank documents. The bailiff for execution of the judgment shall immediately notify the Court that delivered the judgment, and terminating the proceedings in the case of the Executive.
If convicted, the 10-day time limit set by the fine is not paid, and the Court has not submitted a request for a declaration of enforceability of a split within the time limits or to postpone the execution of the fine, the court bailiff in writing to propose to the Court, which ordered the fine, to decide the question of replacing fines with arrest or imprisonment in accordance with the procedure laid down in the criminal code.
141. article. The fine recovery procedures as additional penalty if the fine recovered as additional penalty imposed on the convicted to imprisonment, injunctions for the recovery of fines sent to the penitentiary administration, each month from convicted wage withholding amount is transferred to the Office of the bailiff's deposit account, which the station is located in a custodial institution.
The twenty-sixth chapter of confiscation of property enforcement order article 142. The verdict on seizure of property release Court sentenced convicted as the additional penalty of confiscation of goods after entry into lawful effect sends an injunction, belongings of a copy of the Act and the description of the Court a copy of the judgment of the Chambers of bailiffs at the property location and at the same time inform the financial institutions.
Confiscation of property shall be so circuit court bailiffs, which forfeited property is located.
143. article. The bailiff's action in making the seizure of property received the injunction, belongings of a copy of the Act and the description of the Court a copy of the judgment on the confiscation of property of the convicted, the bailiff shall immediately examine the goods specified in the Act of the description of the property and the amount specified in the Court's judgment, the existence of a property, as well as draw up a description of the property on the property, which was found during the inspection at the sentenced or other persons and is being subjected to confiscation, but not yet described and this property determines the storage order.
If necessary, the bailiff shall submit their district (City) Court proposal in order to determine the compatibility of the described property belonging to convicted.
144. article. Forfeited property is Forfeited property that is specified in the judgment of the Court and includes a description of the property act as the property belonging to convicted.
People who dispute the description of property specified in the legislation of property belonging to the convicted, may bring an action in the Court of law.
Not convicted and forfeited his dependants of persons owned the essential items and maintenance.
145. article. Confiscation of property confiscation by excercise, the bailiff shall excercise sentenced property which remained after all the recovery, arising, for the attachment of property before the sentenced imposed pre-trial investigation authority or court.
Seized property shall be referred to the commercialized financial institutions law.
Twenty-seventh chapter of the order in which enforceable expulsion from the Republic of Latvia article 146. Institutions that run the expulsion from the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Latvia of the expulsion of their competence the executive authorities of the State police, citizenship and Migration Affairs Administration and the State border in accordance with the law.
147. article. The order in which enforceable judgement on expulsion from the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the judgment of the Court of Justice in criminal proceedings a person after the principal sentence is a returnee from the Republic of Latvia, the President of the Court, as soon as it received notification that the court sentence is completed, the principal shall promptly give effect to either set out in the judgment — to expel a person who is a citizen of another country, the Republic of Latvia and simultaneously send a copy of the judgment of the Court of the national police authority and the citizenship and Migration Board or its territorial division the area where the person serving the penalty.
If the person being served the returnees a custodial sentence of custodial administration in time before the release of the convicted shall inform the citizenship and Migration Affairs Administration and its territorial division that the exempted person is a citizen of another country, ordered the expulsion of the Republic of Latvia, as well as the specific date on which the person will be released from prison authorities.
The person's removal procedure in accordance with the procedure laid down in the law. "
71. To supplement the code with the twenty-eighth chapter follows: "twenty-eighth chapter of the disqualification order article 148. On the restriction of the judgment release court which ordered the restriction, after the entry into force of the judgment in the lawful issue an injunction on the law specified that convicted restrictions and, together with the copy of the judgment shall send them to bailiffs execution chambers: 1) after the sentenced jobs if disqualifications as ban on certain or all types of business, the prohibition on a specific occupation, the prohibition to take certain positions in State, municipal , private or public organisations, undertakings (companies) or institutions;
2) after sentenced residence where disqualifications associated with a ban on the use of special authorisation provided for in law or the State, local authorities or other authorized bodies of the granted rights to perform specific actions;
3) at its custodial institutions location where the convict serving a penalty, if the penalty imposed is imprisonment for a period longer than five years, or for a period exceeding the term of the additional penalty imposed.
Article 149. Additional penalty — disqualification — enforcement order received an injunction and a copy of the judgment of the Court on the convicted the restriction, the court bailiff know which institution should take specific action to comply with the judgment, and, together with the proposal for the execution of the judgment shall immediately send a copy of the judgment of injunction and the corresponding institution of the limit set in the judgment enforcement.
Receiver controls whether the judgment of the Court is carried out throughout the term of the punishment.
On the Court limit the enforcement authority who carried it out, make a check mark in the injunction, and returns it to the bailiff, who controls the execution of the judgment shall notify the Court which issued the injunction on the law. "
72. To supplement the code with the eighth title as follows: "the eighth death penalty section twenty-ninth chapter execution death penalty article 150. The execution of the death penalty in the General order, which the Court convict sentenced to the death penalty, is held in the vienieslodzījum in enhanced security and surveillance.
If convicted, who sentenced to death penalty, exercise their right to submit to the President a pardon request, the execution of the Court's decision is delayed until the decision of the President.
If the convict refused to submit a request for clemency to the President, about the presence of the public prosecutor the Act is drawn up. This Act within three days, send to the President. Act concerning the refusal to submit to pardon convicted request suspends enforcement of the judgment pending the decision of the President.
The execution of the death penalty is legal in the entry into force of the judgment of the Court of Justice, the Supreme Court and the Attorney General's opinion of the President that there is no reason to lodge a protest about the judgment of the Court of Justice, as well as notification of the rejection of the request for pardon.
151. article. With the death penalty in the legal status of convicted With death penalty the convicted have the right to: 1) to receive State guaranteed the necessary medical assistance;
2) receive and send letters, without limitation;
3) to meet with the Minister;
4) to get legal advice and meet with lawyers. The number and duration of these appointments is not limited;
5) law to design a civil and marital status;
6) once a month, temporarily to meet close relatives;
7) every month to buy food and essential goods for the amount of money that is intended for convicts who are serving sentences in a closed prison sentence mode of the lowest grade.
152. article. The death penalty provisions of the execution of the death penalty is executed, convicted of shooting, but it may not be executed in public.
Death penalty executed by persons authorised by the Minister for justice. Monitor the execution of the public prosecutor, the prison authority's representative issued the sentenced penalty, and doctor.
Convicted death finds the doctor. The judicial enforcement of the Protocol shall be drawn up, signed by the officials referred to in the second subparagraph.
Death penalty proceedings are State secrets, and news about the artists and the people who monitor the execution, cannot be disclosed.
For the execution of the death penalty the penitentiary administration, which issued the sentenced penalty, notify the Court that delivered the judgment, and the vital statistics office where the area is in the penitentiary institution, as well as one of the sentenced close relatives.
The burial place of convicted or cremation fact not disclosed. "
Transitional provisions 1. Cabinet of Ministers provides to create and the 1999 work started April 1 of the following institutions: 1) concerned the national police authorities, to ensure the enforcement of arrest;
2) forced labor supervision departments of local authorities to provide forced labour;
3) probation departments under the Ministry of Justice, to ensure the provision of assistance to persons released from prison authorities.
2. The transitional provisions in paragraph 1, subparagraph 1 and 3. the creation and institution provided for activities financed from the national budget; 2. the local authorities required the forced labor of the supervisory staff establishment and operation in 1999, is financed from the State budget and local budgets, but in subsequent years the activities financed from the municipal budget.
3. Up to this statutory penitentiary of the internal rules for the issue of custodial institutions in force the Minister of the Interior approved penitentiary of the internal rules.
4. the Cabinet of Ministers develop such legislation: 1) amendments to the draft law "on local governments", "on the police", "On taxes and duties", "on real estate tax" and "aliens and stateless persons On the conditions of entry and residence in the Republic of Latvia";
2) rules on medical assistance to imprisonment and arrest those convicted;
3) rules on nutrition and clothing norms with imprisonment and arrest those convicted;
4) rules for the employment of the person and pay, convicted to deprivation of liberty;
5) rules on material assistance for people who are released from custodial institutions;
6) penitentiary the internal rules.
This law shall enter into force simultaneously with the criminal law.
The Parliament adopted the law on 14 October 1998.
The President g. Ulmanis in Riga in 1998 on October 30.