The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the parliamentary agenda to make roller roller of the Saeima (the Parliament of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, 17, no. 24; 1995, no. 10, 24; 1996, 13, 22 no; 1997, no. 12, 21; 1998; 2000, no. 22, no. 3) the following amendments: 1. Express article 23, first paragraph, point 7 by the following: ' 7) determines the parliamentary employee staff list and pay as well as compensation and benefits system, equating it to civil servants the prescribed compensation and benefits system; ".
2. Article 79 of the Present third paragraph as follows: "(3) the Cabinet Bill to add annotations, the annotations and the Bill text in electronic form."
3. in article 85: make a fifth by the following: "(5) if the Bill submitted by the President, Parliamentary Commission or not less than five members of the Bureau of the Commission duly filled in Bill's annotation, including the applicant's answers to the following questions: 1 why the law is necessary);
2) what may be the law's impact on society and the economy;
3) what may be the law's impact on the State budget and municipal budgets;
4) what can be the impact of the law on the legal provisions in force;
5) any international obligations of Latvia meet the Bill;
6) what advice have been preparing a Bill;
7) as will ensure enforcement of the law. ";
turn off the sixth.
4. Add to the parliamentary procedure chapter VII1 roll with the following wording: "the participation of the European Parliament VII1 Union matters in their participation of the Saeima 185.1 European Union matters disposed of by the European Affairs Commission, where the Parliament has decided otherwise.
European Affairs 185.2 composed of at least one member from each faction in the Saeima. The composition of the Commission is an appropriate parliamentary fraction proportions.
185.3 European Affairs examine the Cabinet in the order of the Republic of Latvia prepared official guidelines and decide on them prior to their notification to the European Union institutions.
185.4 not less frequently than every six months the Prime Minister or his authorised another cabinet member reported to Parliament on the Government's progress and proposed future activities of the European Union. This message can reveal the debate. "
The transitional provisions of this law, the compensation referred to in article 1 and benefit system features may not exceed parliamentary budget 2001 frame.
The law adopted in 2001 the Saeima on 18 January.
State v. President Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga in Riga, 2001 February 2 the law shall enter into force on 16 February 2001 in the