The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of vocational training in the vocational training Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1999, no. 14, no. 16; 2001; 2006, 21; 2007, nr. 14. no; 2009, 2., 6., no. 14; Latvian journal, 2010, 102, no. 205; 202. in 2011, no; 2012, 69, no. 190) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 1, second subparagraph, with 2.2 and 2.3 points by the following: "22) — the practice of relevant qualifications in vocational education programs, practical (skills and skills) learning final part before the State examination of professional qualification; 23) teaching practice: professional education programs the practical part of the training institution or outside it, except for the qualifying practice; ". 2. Make article 3 first paragraph as follows: "(1) the law regulates vocational basic education, vocational secondary education and vocational training and the granting of adequate professional qualifications." 3. Put article 5 by the following: "article 5. The levels of professional qualification levels of professional qualification are: 1) the first level of professional qualification – theoretical and practical training, which enables simple tasks in a specific practice area (corresponding to the second Latvian qualifications framework level); 2) second level of professional qualification – theoretical and practical training that enables you to independently perform skilled artist's work (the third Latvian qualifications framework level); 3) the third level of professional qualifications: raised the theoretical preparedness and professional mastery, which enables certain executive responsibilities, which is also part of the executable work planning and organizing (fourth Latvian qualifications framework level); 4) a fourth level of professional qualification – theoretical and practical training, which enables complex artist, and organize and manage the work of other professionals (corresponding to the fifth Latvian qualifications framework level); 5) fifth level of professional qualifications, specific sectors of higher qualification specialists, which enables you to schedule and perform scientific research work in the sector (corresponding to the sixth and seventh Latvian qualifications framework level). "
4. in article 6: replace the third subparagraph of paragraph 2, the words "partially mastered the" with the words "fully or partially mastered"; Supplement to the eighth article as follows: "(8) the State recognised vocational training, supporting documents and the supporting documents also indicate the Latvian qualifications framework level." 5. in article 7: paragraph 2 expressed as follows: "2) defines the standard of the profession, professional qualification requirements (if the occupation does not endorse the standards of the profession) and the qualification structure of the sector development agenda, as well as the institutions that develop and update the qualification structure of the industry;"; Add to paragraph 4 after the words "teaching practice" with the words "practice and qualifying"; turn off paragraph 8; to supplement the article with 14, 15 and 16 of the following: "14) determines the order in which you create and operate industry expert Council; 15) defines a work environment based on learning organization and implementation modalities; 16) this law and other legal education with vocational education related functions. " 6. Make the article 12 by the following: ' article 12. Industry expert councils, Trade Union and other association or Foundation competency (1) the operation of the boards of experts aim to enhance the effectiveness of vocational training and quality by encouraging State and local governments, industry, employer associations, trade unions and professional cooperation in human resources development and training in compliance with the requirements of the labour market. (2) the sectoral Council of experts: 1) provide proposals for sectors number of trainees necessary vocational training institutions; 2) participates in professional education institutions network development and planning of vocational training programmes; 3) participates in the sectoral qualifications framework, in agreement with the requirements of the labour market, and make proposals on the industry needed professions and corresponding specializations; 4) examine and deliver an opinion on the standards of the profession and develop proposals for professional qualifications requirements, industry experts delegated profession standard, professional qualification requirements, the content of vocational training programmes and professional qualification examination content development; 5) delegates the industry experts for participation in vocational training establishments, examination centre and vocational training program accreditation and licensing and professional qualification exams, give opinions to the decision making of the vocational training programme and accreditation licensing; 6) coordinate and promote the business cooperation with a professional education curriculum implementation issues, including the working environment-based teaching, training and qualifications in support of the practice in the Organization; 7) addressing questions related to employment, demand and supply of the labour market. (3) sectoral expert councils have the right to propose changes to the vocational education institutions. (4) the composition of the boards of experts can be involved in the sector of non-governmental organizations (including employers, employees and the industry of professional non-governmental organizations), as well as the public (including public institutions, municipalities and universities) representatives and other industry experts.
(5) food and Agriculture Council of experts coordinated by the Farmers organizations Cooperation Council. Other industry experts on Soviet activities coordinated by the employers ' Confederation of Latvia. The procedure is coordinated by the sectoral Councils of experts, established by the Cabinet of Ministers. (6) trade unions and other associations or foundations within their competence, shall promote the development of vocational training. (7) the provisions of this article shall not apply to the field of national defence. (8) the provisions of this article concerning sectoral expert competence of the boards are applicable insofar as they do not conflict with the laws and regulations governing the national police, the State fire and rescue service and the national border guard activities. "
7. in article 15.1: Supplement to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) the vocational training authority, which implements the only art, music or dance professional secondary education programs that enable you to have a third level of professional qualifications, and in addition to take regional or sectoral methodical Center, educators continuing education center and outside the formal education system for vocational competence assessment functions, is entitled to obtain a vocational training centre of competence the status of art , music or dance, if it meets the criteria, any cabinet status in question. "; make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) Professional education institution wishing to obtain vocational training centres of competence, shall provide for the submission to the Ministry of education and science. Application of vocational competence center status of art, music or dance in the field of professional education institution shall be submitted to the Ministry of Culture. The application shall be accompanied by documents certifying the compliance of the education in the first or 1.1 referred to Cabinet criteria. "; adding to the third paragraph after the words "Ministry of education and science" by the words "or the Ministry of culture"; to complement the fourth paragraph after the words "Ministry of education and science" by the words "or" the Ministry of culture.
8. Supplement article 17 with 7.1 points as follows: ' 71) educational authorities and advisory bodies; ".
9. Add to chapter III of the Act with article 17.1 the following wording: "17.1 pants. Vocational training institutions the Convention
(1) State and local government institutions of vocational education, which implements the vocational basic education, vocational education and vocational secondary education programs, create a collegiate advisory body — the Convention, whose aim is to promote the development of vocational education authority according to the requirements of the labour market. (2) the Convention establishes rules and manage vocational training institutions, the head of the Convention functions, tasks, composition and organization of work. (3) the Convention is composed of five to seven members. The composition of the Convention include vocational training institutions, the heads of the Ministry, which is subordinated to the vocational training authority, and the local authorities concerned, as well as associations of employers and their representatives. The composition of the Convention be included in the planning region. The Chairman of the Convention is the employer or a representative of the local authorities concerned. (4) the decisions of the Convention's recommendations. (5) the Convention: 1) provide proposals for vocational training institutions for the driver development strategies and vocational training in the development of the programming document; 2) participate in vocational training institutions teaching staff (Administration) the selection and assessment process; 3) provide proposals for professional education institutions developed a vocational training programme before its submission to the licence; 4) promotes professional education institutions cooperation with economic operators in the region teaching practice and curriculum-based work environment. (6) the provisions of this article shall apply only to the professional education of art, music or dance, which have gained professional education competence center status. (7) the Ministry of the Interior of the subordinated institutions of vocational training the provisions of this article shall apply to the extent they do not conflict with the laws and regulations governing the national police, the State fire and rescue service and the national border guard activities. (8) the provisions of this article shall not apply to the Ministry of defence of the subordinated institutions of vocational education. "
10. Article 22 shall be expressed by the following: ' article 22. The content of the vocational regulatory framework vocational training content regulatory framework are: 1) the national standards of vocational training; 2) standard of the profession or professional qualification requirements (if the occupation does not endorse the standards of the profession); 3 the structure of qualifications) which develops and articulates a specific Cabinet authority, in coordination with industry expert advice; 4) professional education program. "
11. Make the article 24 as follows: "article 24. The standard of the profession Profession standard defines the profession relevant to the Mission of the professional activities and responsibilities of the professional qualification requirements to complete their general and professional knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies. " 12. To supplement the law with 24.1 and 24.2 of the article as follows: "article 24.1. Professional qualifications professional qualifications requirements define the knowledge, skills, attitudes, professional competence, necessary for carrying out the tasks of the relevant industry related professions and specializations. 24.2 article. Industry qualifications framework qualification structure of the sector is industry General characteristics of occupations, as well as the professions within the industry specialization and professionals report, indicating the level of professional qualifications, professions and specializations. " 13. Express article 25 the following: "article 25. Professional education program (1) vocational training program is the professional education of a regulatory document that appropriate education State vocational education standard and the standard of the profession or professional qualification requirements (if the occupation does not endorse the standards of the profession) requires: 1) professional education programs goals and objectives to results; 2) professional education programs; 3) vocational training program implementation plan; 4) requirements for previously acquired education; 5) vocational training programme the Latvian qualifications framework level; 6) vocational training programs for the implementation of the personnel, financial and material resources. (2) development of vocational educational institution, in coordination with its founder. " 14. Add to article 28 in the first part of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) work environment-based education."
15. transitional provisions be supplemented with 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers to 21, 2015 30 November issue this law article 7 14 and 15 the provisions referred to in paragraph and until 2015 December 31-paragraph 2 of article 7 of these regulations. 22. the transitional provisions provided for in paragraph 21 of the Cabinet of Ministers regulations on the standard of the profession, professional qualification requirements (if the occupation does not endorse the standards of the profession) and industry qualifications framework development issue of the agenda, but not later than by 2015 December 31 apply to the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 February 2007 Regulation No. 149 of "profession standard development agenda", to the extent they do not conflict with this Act. 23. The Cabinet of Ministers until 30 June 2015 manages this law referred to in article 15.1 1.1 provisions on the criteria of vocational competence center status of art, music or dance. 24. Article 5 of this law, the new version of (on the level of professional qualifications, compliance with the Latvian qualifications levels), and article 25, first paragraph, point 5 (a reference to the professional education program level qualifications framework of Latvia) enter into force simultaneously with the amendments in the law, which set the framework for the Latvian qualifications framework. 25. This law, article 6 of the eighth part (on qualifications framework level of State recognised vocational training, supporting documents and the supporting documents) shall enter into force on January 1, 2017. " The law takes effect may 15, 2015. The Parliament adopted the law 2015 23 April. The President a. Smith in 2015 on May 12.