The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of electronic documents in electronic document Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 23; 2004, 11, 18, 23 no; 2006, nr. 13, 15) follows: 1. Replace the words "throughout the Act continuous online mode" (fold) with the words "online" (the fold).
2. Replace article 1, paragraph 9, the word "person" with the words "natural person".
3. Article 9: turn off paragraph 5, the word "continuous";
make paragraph 9 by the following: "9) select the electronic document with a time stamp is provided the opportunity to determine without doubt the date and time when the electronic document has been digitally signed and the signature has been valid;".
4. Supplement article 11, first paragraph, paragraph 10, after the word "register" with the words "for the signer issued time stamps".
5. Express article 15 the following: ' article 15. Individual data protection (1) the certification service provider may obtain physical personal data only directly from the same physical person or from a third party, if a natural person has consented in writing that the data given to the public by a certification-service-provider is obtained from a third party.
(2) a certification service provider may process the personal data only for the physical provision of certification services.
(3) the certification-service-provider shall not be for other purposes to handle physical personal data obtained certification for the provision of services. "
6. in article 16: replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 5, the word "period" with the words "the beginning and end of the period";
Add to paragraph 7 of the first paragraph after the word "existing" with the word "safe";
to supplement the first part of paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8) limits the amount of transactions that can be used to perform a qualified certificate. ";
turn off the second part of paragraph 3;
make the second subparagraph of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) the signer's identification number if the signer is not included in the population register."
7. in article 17: make the first paragraph by the following: "(1) to receive a qualified certificate, the signatory shall be submitted in manuscript signed written application.";
replace the seventh paragraph, the words "the third and fourth" with the words "third, fourth and fifth".
8. Express article 18, the seventh and eighth by the following: "(7) the Secure electronic signature created by the cancellation of the certificate or qualified at the time when the certificate has been suspended, is not valid.
(8) the Secure electronic signature created by the signer's death, is not valid. "
9. Turn off the second subparagraph of article 20, paragraph 4.
10. Article 21: off sixth in paragraph 1, the words "and the provision of certification services in information systems, security equipment and procedures description";
to complement the eighth with the sentence the following wording: "the appeal of the decision of the supervisory authority shall not suspend its activity."
11. Express article 22, first paragraph as follows: "(1) the trusted certification service provider in writing without delay and shall inform the management authority of the signatories, with which it concluded a contract for the provision of certification services, that the operation has ended, it has been declared insolvent, the provision of certification services is suspended or has been withdrawn the accreditation of certification service providers."
12. Article 23: Express 8 and 9 point as follows: "8) issuing the qualified certificate, to notify in writing the signer of the certificate included in the conditions and limits of use of the certificate;
9) follow this law, other laws and regulations governing the provision of certification services in information security systems and procedures, as well as a description of the trusted certification service provider entered in the register of certification service provision; ";
make the following paragraph 11: "11) immediately provide the qualified certificate, the suspension or restoration in the cases specified in this Act;";
turn off paragraph 12;
Add to paragraph 19, after the words "do not copy" with the word "safe".
13. Express article 24, paragraph 1 of the first paragraph the following wording: "1) this law and other legislative requirements when issuing the qualified certificate, to the provision of certification services in information systems, safety equipment and procedures, as well as the description for the trusted certification service provider registry certification in compliance with the provisions of the provision of services and enforcement;".
14. Express article 25, first paragraph, point 2 as follows: "2) before concluding a contract on the provision of certification services, to acknowledge, in writing, is familiar with the provision of certification services in information systems, security equipment and procedures with reliable certification service provider listed in the register of certification service terms and other security measures that the trusted certification service provider to prevent qualified illegal use of the certificate;" The Parliament adopted the law of 24 May 2007. The President of the Parliament instead of the President i. Emsis, Riga, 12 June 2007 in