The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of Water Services chapter I General provisions article 1. The terms used in the law, the law is applied in the following terms: 1) people-the person who uses the services of water user's property or possession of the existing water supply water or sewerage system wastewater discharges; 2) centralized sewage system, water management service provider, owned, held or controlled by an existing external sewerage network and a set of structures which provide sewage collection for water service users, their treatment and discharge into the environment, including surface ūdensobjekto; 3) central water supply: water management service provider, owned, held or controlled by an existing external tap network and a set of structures which provide water for preparation and delivery of water services to users. 4 input or output) pipeline: water management service user owned or owned water management system, which provides water service to users with centralized water supply from water supplies or wastewater discharges to the centralized sewage system; 5 the decentralised sewer services) — urban waste collection from the individual sewage systems or decentralized wastewater krājtvertn, transport and discharge it centralised sewerage system specially created wastewater acceptance; 6 komercuzskait of meter-water management) service provider-owned water quantity or quantities of waste water meter in the meter of the komercuzskait node and is used to perform settlement water management services rendered; 7 komercuzskait of measuring node) — water service user owned or owned water management system (pipeline, noslēgarmatūr and other fittings system) for installation of the measuring apparatus of komercuzskait and built the home in the borders or laws, in certain cases, outside the home; 8) — the home borders between water management service provider, owned or held the existing centralized water and sewer systems and water management services user property (apartment owners in joint ownership) or possession of existing water and sewer systems; 9) public services — water service water extraction, the accumulation and preparation for use to the centralised water supply network, water supply services of centralized water supply area of the network to the home of the border, as well as the collection of waste water collecting systems from off-site home boundaries and discharge to sewage treatment plants, waste water treatment and discharge into the environment, including surface ūdensobjekto, with the exception of rain sewage waste water collection systems; 10) water management services — public water service, sewer service, the decentralised services of collection and stormwater discharges, including off-site sewage systems; 11) water service user (hereinafter referred to as the service user) — the owner of the immovable property (apartments property House-all apartment owners) or possessor who receives certain types of water services, based on the conclusion of the contract; 12) water management service provider (hereinafter referred to as service provider): a person (a trader or institution), which provides a certain type of water management services services.
2. article. The purpose of the law this law aims to promote high quality and environmental requirements of appropriate water management services to provide users with continuous service and secure services, balancing environmental, sustainable use of natural resources and the public's economic interests.
3. article. The scope of the law this law determines: 1) the competence of public authorities of water management services; 2) General requirements and procedures for water management and use of the services; 3) service provider and service user's rights and obligations.
Chapter II competence of public authorities of water management in the provision of services article 4. Competence of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Cabinet of Ministers shall determine: 1) arrangements shall be used to provide public water and terminating services; 2) order in which real estate signed the centralised water supply or central sewage system, including requirements for measuring apparatus of the komercuzskait node location and where the meter of the komercuzskait allowed the construction of nodes outside the home; 3) service provider water management services provided by the public accounting procedures and the procedures to be taken in account for the received services; 4) procedures for the calculation of compensation for public services water use regulations; 5) procedures for calculation and payment of remuneration to the owner of the land on the property rights of use limitation; 6) requirements for decentralized wastewater management in the sewage system and the system of registration of this order.
5. article. Public service regulatory powers of the Commission (1) the public service Commission Regulation (regulator) regulates public water provided by merchant services in accordance with this law and the law "On regulators of public services" in all public services, water ways, if the Merchant provides public water management services in at least one way exceeds 100 000 cubic metres per year (hereinafter referred to as the adjustable merchants). (2) the Governor shall register of operators of public water management controlled service provider registry. Adjustable merchants can provide public water services, if it is contracted with the local public water management services, and it is registered in a public register of water service providers. Adjustable merchant may terminate the provision of services of public water management, if prescribed by the regulator sent notice of the regulator and termination are excluded from public water service providers in the registry. (3) the Governor in accordance with the law "On regulators of public services": 1) defines the public water service provision in the general authorization rules that are binding on the adjustable merchants; 2) create and maintain a public register of water service providers and provides publicly available; 3) down tariffs operators provided by controlled public water management services.
6. article. Local government jurisdiction (1) the local Government shall organise the provision of services for water management in its administrative territory. The local Government Council shall determine the local authority municipal administrative territory provides public water services and other certain types of services, or the water privileges merchants to provide public water services, concluding with their contract for public water services across municipal administrative territory or in a part thereof. (2) the local Government Council shall lay down the amount to be charged for water services provided by local authorities. The local Government Council shall determine the fees for the merchant the public water services, if provided by the operators of public water management services in every way not exceeding 100 000 cubic metres per year. In determining the charges for public services, local water authorities will apply the law "on regulators of public services" in certain public service regulation. (3) in order to ensure the protection of the environment and the sustainable use of natural resources, the local Government Council, after considering the centralised water supply and sewerage system for the centralised installation economic justification, according to the territorial development planning laws and planning determines: 1) building areas points to centralized water supplies and centralised sewage system; 2) building rules to the territories in which the centralised water supply points and centralised sewerage systems. (4) a local Government Council shall issue binding rules, which provide for: 1) in the order in which the water supply network and sewerage network or construction are added to the centralised water supply system or the centralised sewerage system; 2) centralised water supply and sewerage system in the centralized operation, use, and protection requirements; 3 water management service) required in the contract provisions, as well as its closure, alteration and termination of rules; 4) use brīvkrān; 5) decentralized sewerage services and accounting procedures. (5) a local Government Council may lay down binding rules on administrative responsibility for the fourth paragraph of this article 1, 2, 4 and 5 referred to in binding regulations. (6) a local Government Council may issue binding rules on co-financing of the property connected to the central water supply system or the centralised sewage system, identifying the amount of co-financing and conditions of receiving it. (7) the local Government Council is empowered to issue binding rules on stormwater management in the municipal administrative territory.
Chapter III General requirements and procedures for water management and use of the provision of services article 7. Contract for the provision of services of public water management provisions of the local Government Council in agreement with the economic operator for public water services shall be determined at least: 1) that public water management services, their provision and the territory; 2) requirements necessary technical equipment maintenance and renewal, to ensure the provision of services according to the specific service requirements; 3) procedures to account for the costs to the service provider in connection with the provision of the water fountain, brīvkrāno, fire hidranto, as well as with other authorities given tasks.
8. article. Service provision general provisions (1) water management services service user provided in accordance with the agreement concluded between the provider and the user of a certain type of water service. Water management and provision of services without a service agreement are prohibited. (2) water management services to apartment owners and co-owners of a residential home in the co-owners shall be provided and settled on the water management services in accordance with service contract concluded under the law of obligations, property law, residential Uptown management law, the law "on State and local residential house privatization" and other laws and regulations. (3) public water service provider is responsible for the centralized water supply system or the centralised collecting system and its technical condition to the home. If the public water service provider and service user have agreed on a different distribution of responsibility, then the services associated with it are not considered public water management services.
9. article. Service provider's responsibilities and rights (1) according to the type of water supply service provider has the following responsibilities: 1 to provide a centralised water supply) system or centralised sewage system operation and maintenance, to the home of the border to give service users continuous water management services; 2) provide water preparation and delivery, according to the regulations on minimum drinking water safety requirements; 3) to ensure the collection and discharge of waste water to the treatment plant or sewage treatment according to the regulations laid down in the environmental protection requirements; 4) to use and develop the provision of services in an efficient, economic and safe technologies to ensure the protection of the environment and the sustainable use of natural resources; 5) at its own expense, provide the komercuzskait meter installation or replacement and make records of the services provided; 6) to ensure that the funds of the European Union, Government, municipal or other public sources of funding for funded water projects planned connections to the centralised water supply system or the centralised sewage system would be created under the project the intended connection to the security plan; 7) store the information about the boundaries of affiliation, and the service user's request to prepare and service user to issue a water supply or sewage system boundaries of affiliation scheme. (2) according to the type of water supply services provider has the following rights: 1) at any time of day or the emergency relief for free access to the centralised water supply system or the centralised sewage system to other legal or natural person on the territory of immovable property, or, at least two weeks advance written notice to the property owner or possessor, the systems technical service and repair; 2) without prior notice to reduce or stop the water supply and discharge of waste water to individual service users, if you have interrupted the supply of electricity from centralized water management structures or water supplies has increased the water supply in fire site as well as a natural disaster or emergency; 3) allow the pipeline input or output to add the network service user komercuzskait of measuring apparatus behind the knot, including passing through another owner's real property authorities in the order, if accession is written aligned with service users and the land owner and do not impair water management services other service users as well as network service is the boundary of the Act; 4) about their or others means constructing pipeline input or output to add real estate to the centralised water supply system or the centralised sewerage system, concluding with the property owner or possessor of the agreement where the parties agree on the built pipeline input or output of the redemption procedure and deadlines; 5) for real property owner or possessor, concluding with their respective contract, constructing a water supply network centralizēto or centralizēto in the sewer network to ensure the public availability of water; 6) calculate and recover, in accordance with this law, article 4 (4) the prescribed compensation; 7) to use its existing financial resources in the construction of the komercuzskait node of the measuring apparatus, including the expenses of the service user account, if the time limits laid down in this law, the service user does not provide the komercuzskait construction of the measuring of the node of komercuzskait meter for installation; 8) agree with another service provider for the public service of water management fee, not exceeding the tariff set by regulators, if adjustable operator providing services in water mining, Stockpiling, preparation for use, and supply of, services in the waste water collection, treatment and discharge of the other service provider.
10. article. Service user responsibilities and rights (1) according to the water management services received type of service the user has the following responsibilities: 1 to provide the komercuzskait meter) node of komercuzskait measuring apparatus installation construction or replacement; 2) to ensure a smooth access to the meter of the komercuzskait node for the technically necessary actions with the measuring apparatus, as well as komercuzskait to protect the measuring element and the komercuzskait komercuzskait of the meter from damage; 3) keep all your property in its territory and had owned a water and sewer system, for which the technical documentation according to the requirements of the laws must be the service user; 4) to monitor the boundaries of affiliation in your possession or the possession of existing water supplies and sewage systems technical condition and immediately eliminate any damage, if the service provider and the service user has not agreed on different responsibilities in relation to the water supply or sewer user system service; 5) without a service provider does not take any action that makes the water and sewer services to another service user; 6) pay to the service provider for the services rendered;
7) a contract with the people on your property or possession of the existing water supply or sewerage systems, the price of services for the people in determining the premium not exceeding 10 percent of the tariff set by regulators or authorities determine the fees for the service, if the water supply or sewerage system is the people; 8) to inform the service provider about the suspension of water supply for the people, if it refuses to conclude this part, paragraph 7 of the agreement or violates the terms of the contract to the extent that it can lead to service user termination services. (2) the user has the right to receive and use the water management services in accordance with legislative requirements.
Chapter IV use of immovable property rights aprobežojum in article 11. Use rights aprobežojum reconciliation
(1) the service provider shall have the right to use any land for consideration that its owner in accordance with this law, article 4, paragraph 5, if: 1) land use centralised water supply or sewerage system district or part thereof (hereinafter water management objects), installing; 2) a conversion, increase water and land area of the object that this object occupies. (2) the service provider must match the owner of the immovable property of the object in the water conditions and warn that the owner of the water management installations or extension of an object at least 30 days before the commencement of the work. (3) the service provider shall have the right to that referred to in the second subparagraph of article to replace the consent procedure with the landowner, if information is entered at least one of the following conditions: 1 the installation of the objects of water) for local government planning, detailed or lokālplānojum; 2) is mounted in the water protection zone statutory red line, publicly to use the street or road, for which there are no red lines, or along the aqueduct or sewage networks within the existing protection zone; 3) object is mounted in the water protection zone along the aqueduct or sewage networks and after installing the protection zone width will increase by no more than 10 percent, considering that, in accordance with the procedure laid down in this paragraph is established may be increased to not more than one time.
12. article. The property owner's rights and obligations to the owner of the property where the property is located in the territory of water: 1) without a service provider does not take any actions that a user or service to make it difficult for people in the water or sewer services or can worsen water management technical condition of an object; 2) does not take steps that could interfere with the water service provider object has, in pārbūvēšan or renewal; 3) in agreement with the service provider, at its own expense, you can make an object of water, if necessary, or conversion of property development.
Transitional provisions 1 the Cabinet: 1) until 2015 December 30 issue of this law article 4 1, 2, 3, and 4. the provisions referred to in paragraph 1; 2) until 2016-December 30, issued by this law, in article 4, 5 and 6 the provisions referred to in the paragraph. 2. the authorities shall assess the existing binding rules in compliance with the requirements of this Act and no later than March 1, 2017 manages this law article 6 referred to in the fourth paragraph of the applicable rules. 3. To this law, the date of entry into force of the services contracts concluded on the public water service is valid until the expiry date set out in the treaties and in this Act apply to them article 6 paragraph 3 of part IV of these public water service agreement. 4. If the user is not in the system water komercuzskait meter of the build node, service user provides construction of the komercuzskait meter for installation no later than four years after the entry into force of this law. Service provider supports the installation of a new komercuzskait meter when installed above komercuzskait control verification period. 5. Service user and the people must not later than three months from the date of entry into force of the law to enter into a contract for the supply of water or waste water discharges, where such contract has this law enters into force is not closed. If the service user and the people do not agree on the terms of the contract, the user and the people relations apply this law article 6 paragraph 3 of the fourth part of the public in water management in the service agreement. 6. Article 11 of this law, the first subparagraph shall enter into force on January 1, 2017. The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2016. The law in the Parliament adopted 18 June 2015. The President a. Smith in 2015 on July 2.