Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/190853
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of circulation of weapons in the Weapons Act of circulation (of the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 14; 2003; 2004, nr. 14, 10., 12., 2005, no; no 24; 2006, no. 14, no. 3; 2008; 2009, no. 2) amendments are as follows: 1. To make article 7 third paragraph as follows: "(3) the natural or legal persons are prohibited from making , buy, store, carry, and use any firearms and large pneumatic energy weapons, which converted to film, shooting weapons with apzāģēt or pārurbt barrels, the release of apzāģēt, guns magazine, with an increased capacity and long guns, which transformed the hidden to wear, as well as carry and use firearms and large energy weapons with pneumatic dismounted to let. "
2. Replace article 19 in the fifth subparagraph, the word "shooting" with the words "associated with the shooting sports".
3. Supplement article 32 the third paragraph after the words "sports competitions" with the words "and buy a weapon matching ammunition".
4. Turn off the article 37, first paragraph, point 7, the words "(other than repair)".
5. Article 39: replace the first and third paragraph, the words "national labour inspection" (fold) with the words "national būvinspekcij" (fold);
off in the third paragraph, the words "electroshock equipment manufacturing (manufacturing) and repair";
turn off the fourth paragraph, the words "produce (make) and repair of electric equipment".
6. turn off the ninth part of article 42, the words "shooting style".
The law adopted by the Parliament of 2009. on 2 April.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 April 22, the Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force on 6 May 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia