Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/191213
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of business aid control in business support Control Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2003, no. 2; 2004, nr. 9; 2006, nr. 24; 2007, 23 no; 2008, 15 no) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 21.1 the third part as follows: "(3) support 10 years keep all documents proving the that compensation payments granted for public services provided meet the first part of this article and the provisions of article 21.2 of the Act. "
2. Supplement article 22 with the eighth by the following: "(8) in specific areas of Latvia, in which companies may be granted aid for regional development, as well as the maximum aid intensity is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
3. Replace article 32 in the first and second subparagraphs, the number "30" with the number "50".
4. To supplement the law with article 32.1 by the following: ' article 32.1. Support new environmental protection laws, the timely implementation of (1) support for new environmental regulations for implementation can provide timely, if the investment project implemented and completed at least one year before the new environmental regulations come into force.
(2) support for new environmental regulations for the timely implementation of these small companies can approve 25 percent, medium companies, 20 percent, and the major commercial companies — 15 percent of this law article 32 in the third paragraph, the cost, if the investment project is implemented and completed not less than three years before the new environmental regulations come into force.
(3) support for new environmental regulations the timely implementation of these small companies can approve a 20 percent average companies — 15 percent and large commercial companies — 10 percent of this law article 32 in the third paragraph, the cost, if the investment project is implemented and completed not less than one year but not more than three years before the new environmental regulations come into force. "
5. Replace article 33, first paragraph, the number "40" with the number "60".
6. Replace article 34 the number "40" with the number "60".
7. Replace article 35, first paragraph, the number "40" with the number "60".
8. Turn off the second article 36 and the third subparagraph.
9. Express article 37 the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) in addition to article 32 of this law in the first or second part of the first subparagraph of article 33, article 34 and article 35 laid down in the first subparagraph, the aid intensity for small companies may confirm the support of 20 percent and the average commercial companies — 10% of the relevant eligible costs."
10. To supplement the law with article 48.1 the following: "29.9 article. De minimis and other limited amount of the total amount of aid (1) a limited amount of support for a single company with de minimis aid granted under Commission Regulation (EC) No 1998/2006, from January 1, 2008 to December 31, does not exceed 500 000 euros equivalent in lats according to the Bank of Latvia the average exchange rate of the previous month.
(2) the De minimis and other limited amount of support form, as well as other de minimis and limited amount of support and procedure determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 8 April 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 April 29, editorial comment: the law shall enter into force on the 13 May 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia