Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193010
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: ķemeri national park law do ķemeri national park Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 14, no. 3; 2008) follows: 1. Replace article 6 of the second subparagraph of paragraph 4, the words "the administration of the national park" with the words "Government of nature protection".
2. To replace the words "in article 8 the national park administration" with the words "environmental protection administration".
3. Replace article 10, the word "municipality" with the word "region".
4. Express article 11 by the following: ' article 11 national park administration implemented the environmental Minister's direct authority — nature protection authority. "
5. Turn off the article 12 and 13.
6. To make article 14, the first paragraph by the following: "(1) in order to harmonise the interests of nature conservation and economic activities in the territory of the national park is a national park created Advisory Board. Council consists of one representative from the Ministry of environment, the Ministry of health, Ministry of agriculture, the national environment, geology and Meteorology Agency, national forest service, national cultural monument protection Inspectorate of Latvia and the Latvian Fund for nature Ornithology society, as well as from the two organizations representing the land owner or the interests of the population of the park, and from each of the local authorities in whose territory the seat of the national park. "
7. Add to the transitional provisions in paragraph 5 by the following: "5. To 1 June 2009. national park administration to implement ķemeri national park administration."
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law of 21 May 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2009 g. on 9 June, the Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force 10 June 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia