Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193007
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on budget and financial management to make the law on budget and financial management (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, no. 8; 1996; 1997, no. 24, no. 21; 1998, nr. 9; 1999, no. 24; 2001, nr. 1; 2002; 2003, 23, the No. 2, no. 2., 24; 2005, no. 3, no; 2007; 2008 1., 24., no.) the following amendments: article 25: turn off the second and 2.1;
Add to article 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, with 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8 in part as follows: "(22) to the Minister of Finance has the power to order the Treasury to delay for a certain period or reduce appropriations if such action is not inconsistent with the Constitution, laws and Cabinet regulations and there is at least one of the parts referred to in paragraph 1 and the conditions referred to in paragraph 2 condition: 1) if within three months the tax period the State budget and tax revenue relative to the actual period for revenue reduction of more than 0.5 percent of the annual State budget act in the gross domestic product forecast or actual accumulated State budget deficit in the three-month period exceeds the period provided for in the national budget deficit is more than financial 0.5 percent of the annual State budget Act forecast gross domestic product, or the Treasury accounts of the budget is not sufficient funds to cover the next month the planned payment obligations;
2) if the Minister of Finance has received a written report on this part of the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 to the Member.
(23) the Treasury in accordance with paragraph 2.2 referred to in the order, subject to the conditions referred to therein, determines the delay or reduction of appropriations for a particular period and shall immediately inform the ministries and other central public authorities.
(24) the Minister of Finance informed the Cabinet of Ministers and the parliamentary budget and Finance Commission (tax) within seven working days on this article 2.2 part order. The Cabinet will decide on the delay or reduction of appropriations and, if necessary, amending the provisions of the Cabinet or decide on the submission to Parliament of a Bill.
(25) this article 2.2 and 2.4 allocation provided for in the delay or reduction in General can be determined for a period not longer than three months.
(26) If you need to delay or reduction of appropriations set for more than three months, the cabinet shall submit amendments during the month of the annual national budget laws and draft laws that determine or amended State budget.
(27) to prevent or reduce the appropriations of this law, article 19 of the fifth and sixth part the institutions referred to in the Minister of finance is authorised only after receiving the consent of the authorities concerned.
(28) to prevent or reduce allocations to the Saeima, the Cabinet of Ministers is eligible only after receiving the consent of the Bureau of the Parliament. "
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law of 28 May 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2009 g. on 9 June, the Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force 10 June 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia