Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193696
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of construction done during the construction Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 20; 1997, no. 7, 22; 2002; 2003, No 7, 6, 8; 2004, nr. 9. No; 2005; 2006, nr. 8, 7., no. 13, no. 3; 2008) follows: 1. Turn off the article 1, paragraph 10, the words "State or".
2. in article 4: turn off the first parts 6, 7 and 8;
Add to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) in addition to the first paragraph of this article challenges the economic Ministry maintains a register of būvkomersant. Būvkomersant registry maintenance, būvkomersant registration and the related decision making may be delegated to a derived public persons, as well as individuals. "
3. Replace article 7 of the fourth part number and the words "the third paragraph of article 29" with a number and the words "article 30 of the eighth".
4. Make article 13, fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) town planning laws in the order can be cancelled or būvvald local Government Council, or if the customer does not comply with the shipbuilder statutory procedures, construction year of the receipt of a building permit not works or works not recorded local break of more than a year."
5. Article 29: turn off first and second subparagraph;
off in the third paragraph, the words "and national".
6. Supplement article 30 with the eighth of the following: "(8) construction, environmental accessibility, control the acquisition and cancellation procedures and requirements for persons who wish to become a building, as well as building rights, responsibilities and procedures for supervision of the professional activities shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
7. To turn off the second paragraph of article 30.1.
8. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 23: "23. Article 29 of this law, the third part of the void 2009 October 1."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 26 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia