Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193829
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the Education Act to make the Education Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1998, nr. 24; 1999, 17, no. 24; 2000, no. 12; 2001, 12, 16, 21; 2004, nr. 5. No; 2007, no. 3, 2009, 1., 2. no) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the article 4, the words "five-year-old and the preparation of the basic education of children sešgadīg learning and".
2. in article 14: turn off paragraph 9;
to supplement the article with 27, 28 and 29 the following: "27) determines the institution that organizes educational programs for educators and registers;
28) determines that the license of the institutions educational programs;
29) determines the body to accredit educational programs and educational institutions. "
3. Turn off the article 15 3, 4, 5 and 15.
4. Article 20: replace the words "the State Education Inspection" (fold) with the words "quality public services" (fold);
Supplement third paragraph 6 by the following: "6) issue certificates for the opening of the teachers in private.";
replace the fourth subparagraph, the word "inspection" by the word "service".
5. Article 24: replace the second sentence of the first subparagraph, the words "Ministry of education and science" with the words "Cabinet" a specific institution;
turn off the fifth.
6. turn off the fourth paragraph of article 30 of the third sentence.
7. Replace article 48, second paragraph, the words "Ministry of education and science" with the words "quality public service".
8. Express article 60 of part three of the second and third sentence as follows: "Teacher pay State or municipal educational institutions, except municipal preschool educational institutions, are provided from the State budget and the State budget mērķdotācij. Educators who implement educational programs for local education, wages, where other laws provide otherwise, is provided from the budgets of the local authorities. "
9. Article 61 of the expression as follows: "article 61. Educational support educational support for the implementation of the State budget and local budget funds, Latvian and foreign legal or natural person gifts, donations, and other storage, management, monitoring and distribution provides the procedure prescribed by law. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 16 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 27 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia