Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193827
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the agricultural and rural development in the law to make agricultural and rural development Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, nr. 10; 2006, nr. 9, 3.23; 2007. no; 2008, 8. no; Latvian journal, 2009, 78 no) the following amendments: 1. in article 5: Supplement 4.1 part after the words "service providers" with the words "forestry consulting services providers";
Express 7.1 subparagraph, the first sentence the following wording: "(71) at national and European Union institutions involved in the administration of the aid on the support application approval or rejection shall be taken no later than five months after the application. If the application for evaluation of the project in addition to the necessary time for findings of fact, application of project evaluation and decision-making period, but not longer than 12 months. "
2. To make article 7 the second subparagraph by the following: "(2) the cabinet shall determine the milk quota administration rules. Dairy quota administration rules governing the order in which transactions are performed with the milk quota, milk quotas and control, as well as the arrangements made for the milk quota and the term do not submit direct sales and delivery quota year Declaration. "
3. Article 9: to make the title and first paragraph as follows: "article 9. Producer groups and producer organisations (1) the producer group or a producer organisation is a legal person according to the laws and regulations of producer groups or producer organisations recognised and established to ensure that the agricultural product, the quantity and quality of production is planned and adjusted to demand, facilitate the concentration of supply and the members of the group or organization of production, provide a service, reduce production costs, stabilise producer prices and promote environmentally friendly recycling of production waste as well as the conservation of the landscape and biodiversity of the environment. ";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) the criteria for the recognition of producer organisations and recognition procedures, operational conditions and its control is regulated by the Cabinet of Ministers."
4. Add to the title of chapter III, after the word "policy" with the word "assurance".
5. Article 13: make the name of the article as follows: "article 13. Agricultural information and accounting ";
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) for the farm accountancy data network for the creation, maintenance and operational procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers. The Ministry of agriculture for the farm accountancy data network Accounting Office tasks except the control of financial resources, the State administration of the equipment in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law may be delegated by contract of private or public law. ";
to supplement the article with the fifth, sixth and seventh subparagraph by the following: "(5) crop yield forecasting and agricultural statistics, sample surveys, as well as the order in which the calculated gross about crop culture and livestock groups, determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. Ministry of Agriculture crop yield forecasting, sample surveys of agricultural statistics and the calculation of gross margin on crop and livestock groups of crops Government installations in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law may be delegated by contract to a private or public entity.
(6) agricultural and rural development policies to ensure the dissemination of information in local public administration facilities in accordance with the procedure laid down in the law Ministry of agriculture may delegate by contract private or public entity.
(7) Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) supports the specified payment basis for the preparation of the necessary data collection procedure determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. Ministry of Agriculture Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) supports the specified payment basis for the preparation of the necessary data collection facilities public administration in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law may be delegated by contract of private or public law. "
6. Add to the transitional provisions of paragraph 22 as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers to 22, 2010 December 31, issued by this law, the third paragraph of article 9 of these rules."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 27 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia