Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194093
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on the amendments to the medical treatment Act to make (the Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, no. 15; 1998, nr. 7; 2000, no. 13, no. 15; 2001; 2004, nr. 9, 13, 14; 2005; 2006, no. 14. No; 2007, 8, 21, 24 no; 2008, 13. no; 2009, No 10) follows: 1. Replace article 50 paragraph 4 of the second paragraph, the words "health compulsory insurance State Agency" with the words "health centre" settlement.
2. Turn off 52 article.
3. Supplement article 53.1 of the seventh paragraph as follows: "(7) If a person specified in the treatment extended the normal working time, pay for work in excess of the statutory normal Working time of the job, shall be determined in proportion to the increase of working time not less than the prescribed hourly or daily wage rate, but if contracted to akordalg, — suitably akorddarb pricing for follow-up."
4. in article 54: make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) the hospital's outpatient can be that patients do not need into a hospital, provides medical services, and the Hospital where patients that clock is in the permanent care of treatment, emergency medical assistance, determine diagnosis and provide treatment services to set degree of treatment.";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) in the second part of treatment referred to in the provision of services of the hospital has to provide the following services related with medicine to a specific treatment goals: 1) accommodation provided by the patient and the person who is staying with the patient;
2) meals provided to the patient;
3) patient transports with the vehicle is specially equipped with medical devices. "
5. the transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 16: "the Amendment 16 Article 50 of this law in relation to the health center, and the settlement of the 52 amendments. the exclusion of article shall enter into force on 1 October 2009."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 18 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia