Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194090
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: State and local divestment in the law to make State and local Divestment Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 23; 2004, nr. 2; 2005, 2006 15 No; 1., 14., no., 9, 14; 2007. no; 2008, no. 24; Latvian journal, 2009, 97. nr.) the following amendments: 1. Add to article 2 to 3.1 part as follows: "(31) of this law shall not apply if the movable core operating activities used in national treasure and its disposal is consistent with the Minister's Office. Operations Manager said the authorities seized the assets of a potentially higher price. After the seizure of funds obtained from operational authority including the national budget revenues. "
2. Make article 3 of the first subparagraph of paragraph 5 by the following: "5) transfer of vendor and making-off (if the property is purchased);".
3. Supplement article 4 with 1.1 part as follows: "(11) a State or local government for a change of the movable property or the service provider by including, in relation to the national movable Cabinet cases, but in the case of movable property to the municipality, where the Council may propose, not clarifying authorities by other authorities do not want real treasure."
4. Replace article 38 in the third paragraph, the words "relative price difference" with the words "movable change the relative price difference" and the words "and their cover of" money, "and this difference is covered by the money."
5. To supplement the law with article 38.1 the following: ' article 38.1. (1) a State or local Government can change the movable property against the equivalent of another person movable property required by national or local government functions. State or local exchange of movable property against the equivalent of another person's movable can be applied without auction or sale sales for free.
(2) State or local variable movable and the equivalent of another person movable property assessed in accordance with the procedure laid down in this Act and the notional price (article 8).
(3) the movable property to change the relative price difference may not exceed 20 percent, and the difference is covered by the money.
(4) State or local exchange of movable property shall be advertised in national or local authorities homepage on the internet. The Cabinet of Ministers shall determine the order in which the Authority chooses to offer national or local exchange of movable property against the equivalent of another person's chattels. "
6. To make the first part of article 39 in the following wording: "(1) State or local Government can dispose of movable property, the transfer to the supplier's property and making off if the real property is purchased under the public procurement law. These seizures can be used without making a sale or sale by auction for free.
The Parliament adopted the law of 18 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force on 14 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia