Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194071
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the national probation service law to make the national Probation Service Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2005, nr. 8; 2006, nr. 24; 2008, no. 24) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the paragraph 3 of article 1.
2. Turn off paragraph 8 of article 6.
3. turn off the third paragraph of article 10, the words "and postpenitenciār".
4. Turn off the article 14.
5. Turn off the article 17 paragraph 1 of the first subparagraph and the second subparagraph of paragraph 1.
6. Turn off the article 18.
7. Turn off article 26, paragraph 6.
8. transitional provisions be supplemented with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 point as follows: "3. This Act article 6 paragraph 5 of the function defined in the national probation service not implemented from June 2009 amending the law" on the State budget for 2009, "the date of entry into force until 31 December 2012.
4. National probation service behavior controls of persons, of which up to June 2009 amending the law "on the State budget for 2009," the date of entry into force of the decision on the termination of criminal proceedings, the conditional relief from criminal responsibility, continued and finished in this decision and in the laws.
5. National probation service in this law article 17, first paragraph, point 2 and 3 does not implement the specified in the June 2009 amendment to the law "on the State budget for 2009," the date of entry into force until 31 December 2012.
6. Contracts for the provision of assistance to the postpenitenciār that the national probation service with the probation terminated customers until august 1, 2009.
7. From 1 July 2009 to 31 December 2012, the State Probation Service article 15 of this law as provided for in the report of the assessment by the Court or the Prosecutor's request, provide for persons accused of the crime against dzimumneaizskaramīb and morals, as well as the accused who of the crime was a minor at the time. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 16 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia