Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194051
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on State and local land ownership rights and the reinforcement of land" to make the law "on State and local land ownership rights and the consolidation of the land" (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 10; 1997, no. 8; 1998, 22; 1999, no. 14. no; 2000, no. 13; 2002, no. 22; 2005 2. no; 2007, no. 15; 2009, no. 9) the following amendments: 1. in article 3: make part two of paragraph 4 by the following: "it is a land of 4) corresponding to the intermediate state and local divestment laws and specified in the Municipal Council (the Council) has decided that it is intermediate, with the exception of the law referred to in article 8 to the State in the land of the word burn the Earth;"
to make a fifth by the following: "(5) land reform during the local Government agrees to the local authorities concerned and the name entered in the land register: 1) built-up land in rural areas, which according to State and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates of completion of the use of the law article 25 a quarter of land lease agreements concluded;
2) undeveloped rural land, for which the State and municipal property privatisation and use the certificate of completion of the privatization Act, article 25, part 2.1 have been concluded within the land lease agreement. "
2. Add to article 4.1 of the second part of paragraph 6 by the following: "it is the land of intermediate 6) according to article 3 of this law, the second subparagraph of paragraph 4."
3. in article 6: express the sixth part as follows: "(6) the local Government Council (Council) decision and order of the Cabinet of Ministers on urban land ownership, jurisdiction or land use to complete the reform of the State land service by 2009 December 30 (Riga City municipality by 2010 of 30 December), but on rural land ownership, jurisdiction or land reform — to complete the law" on land reform in rural areas complete the "deadline.";
to supplement the article with the seventh and eighth by the following: "(7) the Cabinet of Ministers shall adopt Ordinance for the ground state of jurisdiction in relation to all this law referred to in article 8 to the State piekrītošaj.
(8) in rural and urban land, which until 30 December 2009 (Riga City municipality by 2010 of 30 December) is not accepted and the State land service submitted to the local Government Council (Council) decision and order of the Cabinet of Ministers on the ground of nationality jurisdiction, or use of the land reform, the completion of the national land service including spare Land Fund. "
4. Supplement article 8 with a 4.1 share the following: "(41) To state the name of the Ministry of Economy of the land is recorded in the person of State-owned land in and nodded, on which the shares of the company" latvenergo "property or possession in the existing energy facilities, and which is needed for carrying out the business of the State."
5. Article 9, first paragraph: replace the introductory phrase, the words "the plot" with the words "for parcels not built";
turn 4 and 6;
Replace paragraph 5, the words "plot" with the words "real estate" objects.
6. Express article 10 by the following: ' article 10. (1) For country or local government-owned and nodded parcels must reference that should be noted: 1) plot of land in the area;
2) current land users, land use conditions (habitual use, termiņlietošan, rental);
3) a building (building) is located on a plot of land;
4) real estate object encumbered;
5) justification according to the local authorities in the planning of new public or municipal buildings (structures) for the construction or the use of the territory of a State or local government for the implementation of the function.
(2) the Reference to add to the document, which confirms the reference conditions specified in. If the State land requested by the municipality or a municipal low-country, this piece of land is not recordable in the land, as long as there is no agreement between the respective State institutions and municipalities or land dispute not addressed in article 11 of this law.
(3) where the land municipality agrees in accordance with article 3 of the law of the second subparagraph of paragraph 2, or 4.1 the second paragraph of article 5, reference added to the State land cadastre service advice.
(4) If a piece of land the State agrees with this law, in accordance with article 2, paragraph 3, second subparagraph, or article 4.1, first paragraph, point 5, shall be accompanied by the State land cadastre service advice.
(5) the Reference is signed this law, laid down in article 8 of the State institutions, the Chief Administrative Officer of the State joint stock company "Privatization Agency" Board or the Municipal Council Chairman. "
7. To supplement the law with the 10.1 article as follows: "article 10.1. (1) For country or local government-owned and nodded parcels which are located in public transport infrastructure objects (streets and roads, railway land partition bar, the way land partition bar, street red lines and other laws provided for road and rail infrastructure to public), drawn up, in which the reference must specify: 1) plot of land in the area;
2) information about the fact that the plot is set in public transport infrastructure;
3) real estate object encumbered;
4) information whether the plot is other people owned the building (construction).
(2) the Reference to add to the document, which confirms the reference conditions specified in. The plot area is evidenced by the land boundary plan. If the parcel is not uzmērīt, the cadastral area of the State land cadastre service certificate, which includes information from the national real estate cadastre information system of spatial data of land area and layout of the area.
(3) the Reference is signed this law, laid down in article 8 of the State institutions, the Chief Administrative Officer of the State joint stock company "Privatization Agency" Board or the Municipal Council Chairman. "
8. Article 13 be expressed as follows: "article 13. (1) State and municipal land property rights in the land register on the basis of a consolidation of the following documents are: 1) this law, 9, 10 or 10.1 in accordance with the procedure laid down in article made reference;
2) of this Act or article 9 of 10 in the case referred to in the ground border plan;
3) of this Act, in the case referred to in article 10.1: the land boundary plan or information from the State real estate cadastre information system of spatial data of land area and layout of the area;
4) if land is not added to the plan, the statement of local real estate object's burden. Certificate drawn up according to the local government planning, if it is approved. If the local government is planning approval process, the municipality certificate drawn up in accordance with the information in its possession;
5) State land cadastre service certified;
6) of this Act or article 10 10.1 in the case referred to in the building (structure) of formal affiliation, but for public transport infrastructure objects in the object manager's specific signed a certificate certifying that the public transport infrastructure are State, County, or State joint stock company "Latvian Railway" possession;
7) in the event of a dispute, the entry into force of the Central Land Commission decision or judgment of the Court of Justice;
8) local Government Council (the Council) a decision or order of the Cabinet of Ministers on the ground of nationality or jurisdiction;
9 application of the land concerned).
(2) at the State or municipal land property rights in the land register strengthened property rights to the State or local government-owned buildings (structures) located on a plot of land, according to the law "on real estate in the land of" burn. "
9. in article 16: Supplement to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) below that recorded in the land register on behalf of a State or local government, adding a reference to the land boundary plans, should not be disposed of until it has made the land cadastre trying, except when a State passes a piece of land free of charge to the municipality or the Corporation or the municipality invested in transferring land without compensation or invest in the Corporation.";
Add to the second part of the first paragraph, after the words "the" with the words "part" and 1.1.
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia