Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194047
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of long-term stabilization reserve in long-term stabilization Reserve Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2008, no. 24) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the paragraph 1 of article 3.
2. Turn off the first part of article 4.
3. turn off the first part of article 5.
4. Transitional provisions: replace the words "transitional provisions" with the words "transitional provisions";
believe the current transitional provisions the transitional provisions of the text of paragraph 1;
transitional provisions be supplemented with 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the following paragraph: "2. From 1 July 2009 to 2012 December 31 long-term stabilization reserve of this law referred to in article 3 of the sources are not created.
3. The Treasury all the funds until July 1, 2009 the accumulated long-term stabilization reserve, including State budget account at the Bank of Latvia and directs the national budget to cover the financial deficit.
4. the State which is not a finished article 23 of this law referred to in the annual report for the period from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2012.
5. The Treasury did not submit this law referred to in article 24 of the report for the period from July 1, 2009 December 31, 2012.
6. The Ministry of finance is not finished and the Finance Minister does not submit to this law, the Cabinet of Ministers article 26 of that report for the period from July 1, 2009 December 31, 2012. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia