Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194035
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendment of the corruption prevention and combating Bureau law make corruption prevention and combating Bureau Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 10; 2003, 6, 8, 14; 2005, nr. 2, 5, 14; 2006, nr. 24. no; 2008, no. 24; 2009, no 2) following amendment: to complement the law with article 9.1 of the following : "article 9.1. The functions of the Office of election canvassing before the parliamentary control of the Office, the European Parliament and local elections, the election canvassing restriction enforcement performs the following functions: 1) according to the law on election canvassing specific competence control of election canvassing restriction;
2) draw up protocols on administrative violations committed by the political organizations and associations unrelated person;
3) within the limits of its competence in appearance;
4) collects and analyzes information about irregularities detected;
5) inform the public about the election canvassing rules that must be followed with political organizations and associations unrelated parties;
6) inform the public about the open election canvassing violations, as well as on the measures taken to prevent it. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 11 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force on 14 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia