The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of credit institutions to make the law of credit institutions (the Parliament of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 23; 1996, 9, 14, 23 no; 1997, no. 23; 1998; 2000, no. 13, no. 13; 2002, 10, 23; 2003, nr. 14. No; 2004, 2, 12, No 23; 2005, 13, 14, 15 no; 2006; 2007, nr. 7, 12 no; 2008 , 14, no. 23; 2009, 6., 7.) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the article 6, first paragraph, the number "89".
2. Express article 55 as follows: "article 55. A credit institution shall assess the quality of its assets in accordance with this Act and the financial and capital market Commission's regulations. "
3. Supplement article 62 to the seventh paragraph as follows: "(7) news on natural and legal persons of the accounts and the bank operations (transactions) of the person to be given the insolvency practitioner to its duties, on the basis of the request to which you added a copy of the decision of the Court of Justice on the insolvency practitioner is appointed to the natural or legal persons concerned in the proceedings."
4. Replace article 75, the word "instructions" with the words "legislative provisions".
5. Article 77 of the expression as follows: "article 77. Credit institution for each year of coverage shall prepare an annual report, including financial statements, as well as the management report and the statement of management responsibility. "
6. Express article 79 the first sentence as follows: "the annual report shall be drawn up in accordance with this Act and the financial and capital market Commission rules, regulations issued on the basis of this law."
7. Article 84 of the expression by the following: ' article 84. Management report or the financial statements provided in the proposals for the distribution of profits of the credit institution, including the size of the dividend or damages. "
8. Turn off the article 89.
9. Express article 96 the second sentence as follows: "at least for the report, which reflect the financial position at the end of the reporting period, the report on the financial performance report for the period and the sworn auditor's opinion must be translated into Latvian language."
10. Express 98. article as follows: "article 98. The credit institution shall prepare a record management and other documents, recorded and stored them in accordance with the national standards documents and law on archives. ""
11. Add to the first paragraph of article 99.1 to the sentence by the following: "the financial and capital market Commission's monitoring process prior to making decisions in the light of the information available to assess the potential impact on the decision of the other Member State the stability of the financial system."
12. Replace article 101.4 in the fourth, fifth and sixth paragraph, the words "balance sheet" with the word "active".
13. Express article 128, first paragraph, second sentence as follows: "the application shall be accompanied by the last credit report reflecting the financial position at the end of the reporting period and prepared in accordance with the financial and capital market Commission's regulatory arrangements for the preparation of the annual report, and news about a possible disposal."
14. Make 136. the fourth part of the article as follows: "(4) in the first 10 days of each month, the liquidator shall submit for publication in the newspaper" Latvian journal "kill credit institutions report the previous month, reflecting the financial position at the end of the reporting period, and an overview of the recovered assets, including property, and wound up spending the previous month."
15. Replace the first paragraph of article 157, paragraph 2, the words "assets (property)" with the words "assets, including assets".
16. the express article 161 in the second subparagraph of paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10) in the first 10 days of each month, submit for publication in the newspaper "Latvian journal" credit report the previous month, reflecting the financial position at the end of the reporting period, and an overview of the recovered assets, including property and insolvency costs; "the previous month.
17. Replace the words "in article 170 assets (assets)" (fold) with the words "assets, including property" (fold).
18. Replace article 185, first and second paragraph, the words "assets (things)" with the words "assets, including assets".
The Parliament adopted the law of 16 July 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 July 30 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force on 13 august 2009.